To add comments or start new threads please go to the full version of: yawn
PhysForum Science, Physics and Technology Discussion Forums > News discussions > Space & Earth Sciences News

Morpheus
http://www.physorg.com/news96739664.html

very amazing news

unless u seen this video, then u would realize was just a waste of time reading it

soo wait 3 decades more or find out the truth today ur choice

http://www.cutepiggy.com/full_disclosure_project.html

Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Nicolas
And here in New York, they've put this news in the national news instead of the world news, saying the discovery was announced by people in Washington smile.gif
W. Metzger
Friday 7:24 pm 27 April 2007 - Peterborough, Ontario, Canada

If you are serious, then check out the following:

My Space Odyssey in UFOS by Oscar Magocsi, 1928-2002, Copyright 1979 by Oscar Magocsi, Printed in Canada.

A few years ago at the local public library I found a hard bound reference book in which an entire page was devoted to Oscar Magocsi with his photo and his specific identification in the sky of the location of the planet with two suns where he was taken in a giant UFO.

His book gives details.

And I interviewed on audio tape for many hours Oscar Magocsi, and interviewed him on Cable TV in Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada.

If you are serious, check out the reference book and save time in finding a planet with intelligent life thereon.

Best regards.

W. Metzger
PhysOrg scientific forums are totally dedicated to science, physics, and technology. Besides topical forums such as nanotechnology, quantum physics, silicon and III-V technology, applied physics, materials, space and others, you can also join our news and publications discussions. We also provide an off-topic forum category. If you need specific help on a scientific problem or have a question related to physics or technology, visit the PhysOrg Forums. Here you’ll find experts from various fields online every day.
To quit out of "lo-fi" mode and return to the regular forums, please click here.
© Science X : physics and technology news - Version for PDAs - Medical & Health news articles - mobile