To add comments or start new threads please go to the full version of: Why I Evolved From A Raptor.........
PhysForum Science, Physics and Technology Discussion Forums > News discussions > Space & Earth Sciences News

Samantha Hildreth
Traits I share with raptor dinosaurs and reasons why I believe I'm evolved from raptors........

1. I like my eggs over-easy and only eat the yolk part and leave the rest.

2. I deeply enjoy ripping the guts from my opponents.
(and sometimes eating them too, depending on my feeling)

3. When running I tilt my head up and back for more power through the spine.
(a personal truth)

4. I have meat shredding, gnashing teeth...ggrrrr!!!
(thank you feminism)

5. Although not really a "meat-eater", I do like milk and eggs and cheese, which
makes me a lacto-ovo-vegetarian.

6. I eat babies.
(a potential personal truth and its all relative)

7. I have a great sense of smell and will find you no matter where you try to hide.

8. I dislike sleeping in pajama pants.

9. I'm agile and enjoy kicking people like a kangaroo. It's free and very entertaining.

10. I may appear to be smiling but odds are I'm ready to BITE you!

yor_on
Wow. you sound almost retro_reptilian here
In a good way of course:)

Except that, 'eating babies'.
Awh

As you are a feminine.
Will this become a vogue?

Adhomunculus.
And scarce too:)
Samantha Hildreth
QUOTE (yor_on+Feb 20 2008, 12:03 PM)
Wow. you sound almost retro_reptilian here
In a good way of course:)

Except that, 'eating babies'.
Awh

As you are a feminine.
Will this become a vogue?

Adhomunculus.
And scarce too:)

Well, I eat eggs....those are chicken babies.

No, I'm not at all a feminist, but find their extreme man-hating rants amusing. When I think of gnashing teeth I always think of feminists.

"I am my own raptor......

Hear me roar......"

I think that was a John Denver song.....
N O M
Hildreth, you forgot the one trait you do share with dinosaurs. Your brain is the size of a walnut.
yor_on
Awh, NOM you seem somewhat Infuriated with Samantha here:)
Or might it be Infatuated?

Yeah, John Denver is like 'Country' Isn't he?
He made a really cool tune with Pavarotti? (was it)
I liked that one.

and i guessed that it was eggs you was referring to before.
But as I didn't want to spoil the fun :)
N O M
QUOTE (yor_on+Feb 21 2008, 11:48 AM)
Or might it be Infatuated?

that isn't even funny
Samantha Hildreth
QUOTE (N O M+Feb 20 2008, 07:01 PM)
Hildreth, you forgot the one trait you do share with dinosaurs. Your brain is the size of a walnut.

I guess my brain is actually bigger than your manhood then....amazing!!

No wonder you're so busy spouting off in this forum......you must be ashamed......and rightfully so.....
yor_on
ah, the way you two fight .
I kind'a'luvit.

Sarcasm is just the first letter:)
I'm booked and hooked.
The show must (I insist) go on::))

N O M
QUOTE (Samantha Hildreth+Feb 21 2008, 03:57 PM)
I guess my brain is actually bigger than your manhood then....amazing!!

As soon as you came near, it just shriveled ph34r.gif
Gehn
I guess Samantha is just angry that her manhood is so small laugh.gif .

- Gehn wink.gif

yor_on
Awh Gehn, how about one at a time?

But if you're saying that she is one feisty fiery female.
Oh boy, you got it right :)

I kind of like it though ::))
It's much needed.
Everywhere.
N O M
You need to get out more yor_on
yor_on
Nope, I'm having fun just here :)
It may not be physics but it sure is physical ::))

And don't tell me you're bored NOM
barakn
Samantha,

Most of your similarities with raptors are behavioral. I suspect this is a case of convergent evolution - you share raptor qualities because you occupy the same niche near the top of the food chain that raptors once had. If we analyzed your skeletal structure and DNA I bet we'd discover your last common ancestor with raptors occurred millions of years before raptors even came on the scene.

We can't deflesh you even though that would very cool and raptorlike, so instead you'll have to post x-ray images of your skeleton. Especially important will be views from multiple angles of your skull and upper vertebra, as you made specific arguments about your teeth and the tilt of your head. I don't know what to do about the DNA analysis - I certainly don't have the facilities or equipment. I think you'll need to send a cheek swab and a lot of cash to some lab...

smile.gif
El_Machinae
Until this thread, I didn't realise that I'd probably enjoy kicking people like a kangaroo ...
N O M
QUOTE (barakn+Feb 22 2008, 11:31 AM)
I suspect this is a case of convergent evolution - you share raptor qualities because you occupy the same niche near the top of the food chain that raptors once had.

Hildreth at the top of the food chain laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

She shares as much in common with the raptor as this
Samantha Hildreth
QUOTE (barakn+Feb 21 2008, 10:31 PM)
Samantha,

Most of your similarities with raptors are behavioral. I suspect this is a case of convergent evolution - you share raptor qualities because you occupy the same niche near the top of the food chain that raptors once had. If we analyzed your skeletal structure and DNA I bet we'd discover your last common ancestor with raptors occurred millions of years before raptors even came on the scene.

We can't deflesh you even though that would very cool and raptorlike, so instead you'll have to post x-ray images of your skeleton. Especially important will be views from multiple angles of your skull and upper vertebra, as you made specific arguments about your teeth and the tilt of your head. I don't know what to do about the DNA analysis - I certainly don't have the facilities or equipment. I think you'll need to send a cheek swab and a lot of cash to some lab...

smile.gif

This is the most lame post of all. Why don't you just shut up?

I hate it when people try to use BIG words to try to make themselves seem smart....but they aren't.....they're really just over exuberant monkeys using BIG words.

I hereby protest all mediocrity...I rebuke it!!! UN-ACCEPT-ABLE !!!!!

Anyone else who leaves stupid comments on MY posts or leaves negative marks on my profile just for attention will get anally violated by N O M....who seems to have a deep rooted emotional need for attention, even if it is negative.

Since he's a professional on rectums, he gets the job..........

I have spoken....

.........dare not look behind the curtain......

N O M
You are a disgusting troll Hildreth, but then I'd expect nothing less from someone with your evident low intelligence and lack of education.
Samantha Hildreth
QUOTE (N O M+Feb 27 2008, 02:30 AM)
You are a disgusting troll Hildreth, but then I'd expect nothing less from someone with your evident low intelligence and lack of education.

HAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMING FROM YOU>>>>>>>>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![SIZE=14][B]
Samantha Hildreth
QUOTE (N O M+Feb 27 2008, 02:30 AM)

Excuse me NOM...did my post OFFEND you??????

What offends me is that you DARE call anyone in this forum troll when you go around leaving negative marks on people's profiles for no reason, just to reaffirm to yourself that your self-appointed importance still holds true...

Like this which you left on my profile:

N O M Posted: Feb 24 2008, 07:52 AM
Negative Happy Neg Day :-P

And like the countless OTHER people which I have seen you leave such negatives against for no reason.

The only people who leave you positive marks are your FRIENDS....thats because you never say anything intelligent for anyone to either agree or disagree....you use this forum as a social networking site.....this isn't MySpace NOM......

You have got SOME NERVE calling anyone troll......your ARE troll.....plain and simple.

You're weak minded, alone, pathetic, you have nothing to say of any value to anyone..why? lack of self-confidence, fear of being criticized since you have run your mouth at everyone else.....you couldn't POSSIBLY afford to let it out about how little YOU know.....

You calling anyone troll is the HEIGHT of hypocrisy !!!!!!!!!!

And you offend me............

I can only await the time when I too can you leave you negative marks....you ignorant feces..........

~Samantha

barakn
QUOTE (Samantha Hildreth+Feb 27 2008, 02:11 AM)
This is the most lame post of all. Why don't you just shut up?

I hate it when people try to use BIG words to try to make themselves seem smart....but they aren't.....they're really just over exuberant monkeys using BIG words.

blink.gif The most lame of all? I was replying to your humorous and whimsical post with one of my own. Most of the other posters in this thread have been bad-mouthing you.

There were no big words in my post. I have a degree in one of the biological sciences and everything I said in my post could have come up in a casual conversation. All the words were little to those who understand. My mistake was to assume that you would understand.

mad.gif And now you've insulted my intelligence and called me a monkey. That's very offensive. In fact the word "monkey" is racist, Samantha Hildreth. I'm not planning on reporting your post to the moderators because I'm not sure if that's what you were intending to connote, but I can't guarantee that nobody else will report you.
Sir Carnage
QUOTE (Samantha Hildreth+Feb 20 2008, 11:38 AM)
Traits I share with raptor dinosaurs and reasons why I believe I'm evolved from raptors........

2. I deeply enjoy ripping the guts from my opponents.
(and sometimes eating them too, depending on my feeling)

4. I have meat shredding, gnashing teeth...ggrrrr!!!
(thank you feminism)

6. I eat babies.
(a potential personal truth and its all relative)

10. I may appear to be smiling but odds are I'm ready to BITE you!

What, is this some sort of sick sad joke, you enjoy "ripping the guts from your opponents"?

explain in detail what you mean......

what about "babies"?

i hope your a serial killer like me...... tongue.gif

well, my name IS Sir Carnage!! biggrin.gif
tikay
QUOTE (El_Machinae+Feb 21 2008, 03:44 PM)
Until this thread, I didn't realise that I'd probably enjoy kicking people like a kangaroo ...

She has said that she would like to kick me and to pull my hair....nice agro woman that she is. rolleyes.gif
Squeeze
QUOTE (barakn+Feb 29 2008, 06:04 AM)
blink.gif The most lame of all? I was replying to your humorous and whimsical post with one of my own. Most of the other posters in this thread have been bad-mouthing you.

There were no big words in my post. I have a degree in one of the biological sciences and everything I said in my post could have come up in a casual conversation. All the words were little to those who understand. My mistake was to assume that you would understand.

mad.gif And now you've insulted my intelligence and called me a monkey. That's very offensive. In fact the word "monkey" is racist, Samantha Hildreth. I'm not planning on reporting your post to the moderators because I'm not sure if that's what you were intending to connote, but I can't guarantee that nobody else will report you.

There have been a number of people using the "monkey" word here. I've not noticed anyone talking offence at it, not calling it a racist comment, until now. Another Physorg consistency no doubt. Now I'm being a forumist.

Bad mouthing eh? Can't have that.
paul h
>8. I dislike sleeping in pajama pants.

She may have something here.
I remember even back in high school reading about how much raptors hated to wear Pj's.

Eerrrr,, or was that rappers?
yor_on
Nope I remember it too Paul.

Raptor's is correct pronunciation.
Rappers sounds entirely different.
But...

They did enjoy negligees
(if my recollection is correct?)

Someone?

(Can someone contact this guy who made that movie, you know the one on that island? Where they got hunted, she dropped a handkerchief? I think? and they had to hide too.. And? Yes, one was dead too. That one i mean. The raptor's were wrongly dressed there.)
paul h
Crap I just had a bad mental picture:
A wrinkled up 86 year old, angry woman, with sharp teeth, (make that dentures) that doesn't have on any Pj bottoms, kangaroo kicking some poor kid half to death and then ripping his guts out and eating it's insides. while listening to some rap music band named "Tool" The whole time stomping her feet saying "YOU BETTER DO AS YOUR TOLD,,, I'M THE BOSS!
paul h
What's the matter Samster??? nothing to say????
tikay
QUOTE (Squeeze+Mar 7 2008, 07:52 AM)
There have been a number of people using the "monkey" word here. I've not noticed anyone talking offence at it, not calling it a racist comment, until now. Another Physorg consistency no doubt. Now I'm being a forumist.

Bad mouthing eh? Can't have that.

Where there are threads about evolution and when our DNA is so close to that of a chimp. I understand it to mean something besides a racist comment. Just look at OldWomans posts, she is the queen of the "monkey statement" in here.
Sapo
QUOTE (paul h+Mar 7 2008, 04:58 PM)
... while listening to some rap music band named "Tool" ...

Not to take up your musical education, but you do know that Tool is by no means rap? cool.gif
paul h
QUOTE (Sapo+Mar 10 2008, 05:44 PM)
Not to take up your musical education, but you do know that Tool is by no means rap?  cool.gif

Well hillbilly band was already taken.
I was hoping for a reaction.
tikay

Wanna hear some Tool?

http://www.myspace.com/censortoolism
N O M
The curious thing was tht Hildreth thought she had evolved from a raptor, when she has barely evolved from pond scum.
TheDoc
QUOTE (N O M+Mar 11 2008, 02:39 AM)
The curious thing was tht Hildreth thought she had evolved from a raptor, when she has barely evolved from pond scum.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
PhysOrg scientific forums are totally dedicated to science, physics, and technology. Besides topical forums such as nanotechnology, quantum physics, silicon and III-V technology, applied physics, materials, space and others, you can also join our news and publications discussions. We also provide an off-topic forum category. If you need specific help on a scientific problem or have a question related to physics or technology, visit the PhysOrg Forums. Here you’ll find experts from various fields online every day.
To quit out of "lo-fi" mode and return to the regular forums, please click here.