To add comments or start new threads please go to the full version of: Where's the missing mass?
PhysForum Science, Physics and Technology Discussion Forums > Relativity, Quantum Mechanics and New Theories > Relativity, Quantum Mechanics, New Theories

fivedoughnut
Watched an excellent science documentary prog on UK TV (Horizon)...this sensational programme exposed the utter pointlessness & lunacy of the mainstream mindset.

As we know, galaxies cannot form, based according to current observations of projected star densities. However, many years ago a couple of "bright sparks"solved this problem with the introduction of Dark Matter (what??), mindsplatteringly followed much later, by other "scientists" in an equally, on par stunning display of intellect giving us....Dark Energy. blink.gif dry.gif

The upshot of these preposterous theories, is that now teams of researchers, reside deep beneath the earth, with kilometres of cosmic ray shielding rock above their heads, hoping to capture a non-existant neutrino interaction....is this the true definition of "refined insanity"..or what?...The same goes for all those costly particle accelerators...What do these guy's take us for?.....I've good reason to believe these absurd activities act as a monumental smokescreen to perpetuate an insidious "gravy train".

This aside, using common sense rationale; our universe could "more reasonably" be held together by a natural "fortification" of time-space...This 96% extra gravitational energy simply emanates from non-intersectional (of our brane continuum) hypertoroids, and impart energy into our brane via timespace (hybrid, trans-dimensional linkage space). These "outer" vacuolar wave envelopes possibly exist as particles in other brane continuums, and are in part, responsible for our cosmological expansion, as this gravitational force is sourced in exterior space. Therefore, an accelerative force acting outwardly (in all directions at once!) is created. More importantly it substantially raises the overall time-space gravity density allowing for me to type this sh!t. biggrin.gif...and for the aforementioned galaxies to arise. cool.gif
fivedoughnut
Incidentally the above concept beautifully explains the cosmological constant lambda....just in case you haven't realized biggrin.gif ....mere current equilibria between the processess of vacuolar dimensional collapse and the "mechanism" identified in my above speculation.

As usual, at this stage...prove me wrong....the gauntlet has been laid! cool.gif
Moseley
The most recent The Sky at Night" I saw speculated the existence of many brown dwarf stars which are generally not easily viewable, but which could account for some missing mass.
As for colliders - we are not going to see controlled particles with those sorts of energies anywhere else so we must keep pushing back the boundaries, and try and find out what everything is really made of.
These are true frontier science matters and, as far as I am concerned, are more important than arguments about creation, Brane theory or any other factless speculation.
fivedoughnut
QUOTE (Moseley+Feb 11 2006, 12:04 PM)
As for colliders - we are not going to see controlled particles with those sorts of energies anywhere else so we must keep pushing back the boundaries, and try and find out what everything is really made of.
These are true frontier science matters and, as far as I am concerned, are more important than arguments about creation, Brane theory or any other factless speculation.

So many people believe that particle smashing reveals hidden inherent structure..
I suggest otherwise...high energy collisions, create entirely new, albeit short lived higher trans-dimensional configurations; yes, they are of interest, but I really doubt if they can explain what "everything is made of".

Factless speculation?....I'm only attempting to create models, hopefully to make all mysterious/mystical aspects of physics comprehensible....and that's a fact! laugh.gif

Zephir
QUOTE (fivedoughnut+Feb 11 2006, 04:19 PM)
..high energy collisions, create entirely new, albeit short lived higher trans-dimensional configurations; yes, they are of interest, but I really doubt if they can explain what "everything is made of..

Well, the "particle smashing" is really forming a new temporarily forms of space-time deformations (short living particles, resonances, colliders jets) - thus serving for the better understanding of its structure/mechanism of vacuum.

As the another source of information can serve observation of the materialization/annihilation events, astronomic observations and so on, but the particle collisons are the most informative source about particles till now...
fivedoughnut
QUOTE (Zephir+Feb 11 2006, 05:48 PM)
QUOTE (fivedoughnut+Feb 11 2006, 04:19 PM)
..high energy collisions, create entirely new, albeit short lived higher trans-dimensional configurations; yes, they are of interest, but I really doubt if they can explain what "everything is made of..

Well, the "particle smashing" is really forming a new temporarily forms of space-time deformations (short living particles, resonances, colliders jets) - thus serving for the better understanding of its structure/mechanism of vacuum.

As the another source of information can serve observation of the materialization/annihilation events, astronomic observations and so on, but the particle collisons are the most informative source about particles till now...

Zeph',

So we're in agreement, these temporary particles are just post collision vortices
produced in the "Aether". Therefore, cannot presumably be hidden aspects of the original particles.
Zephir
QUOTE (fivedoughnut+Feb 11 2006, 09:12 PM)
Therefore, cannot presumably be hidden aspects of the original particles.

Hehe - yes and no... wink.gif It depends mostly to the energy of collision, what part of internal particle structure will remain a what part will be created from scratch. Don't forget, even the nearly zero initial energy collisions can exist at the case of uncharged particles interactions, in particular. After all, the collision experiments are the only way, how to determine the mass, momentum and some other insintric constants at the case of such particles.

User posted image

I recommend you to have look at this videos (1, 2), coming from this web site. They're illustrating a process of vortex pair collision in water, which can serve as the nice and illustrative model of the particle collisions in vacuum. You can even notice the formation of the circular "gamma radiation wave" , the daughter small rings (i.e. the "neutrinos"?, "leptons"??) and/or "collider jet" formation at the higher energies.

The original web site is definitelly worth to see, but it has a traffic problem at times - so I'm using a offline version of it here.
amrit
This aside, using common sense rationale; our universe could "more reasonably" be held together by a natural "fortification" of time-space...This 96% extra gravitational energy simply emanates from non-intersectional (of our brane continuum) hypertoroids, and impart energy into our brane via timespace (hybrid, trans-dimensional linkage space). These "outer" vacuolar wave envelopes possibly exist as particles in other brane continuums, and are in part, responsible for our cosmological expansion, as this gravitational force is sourced in exterior space. Therefore, an accelerative force acting outwardly (in all directions at once!) is created. More importantly it substantially raises the overall time-space gravity density allowing for me to type this sh!t.

gravity seems to be related to Brunardot Ellipse, FIT, Planck Time and quanta of space.

see

http://physicsmathforums.com/showthread.php?p=1352#post1352
fivedoughnut
Forum,

Would appreciate a little more feedback.....what have I got to do to make you "sit up and listen" ?.....If I had the time and resources I'd quite happily utilize my understanding of transpacial physics by constructing a few hard to ignore devices,
like a star-ship or something laugh.gif

Seriously though, in the last two weeks I'd hoped a couple of my most basic assumptions eg, Explanations of the apparent variance of Kinetic Energy/Mass Energy equations & Lambda might of generated a dash more interest... sad.gif

You're a tough audience, and as such, expect more truly mindnukingly, scintillating concepts, as I now have to "change up a gear" cool.gif

Zephir
QUOTE (fivedoughnut+Feb 13 2006, 04:39 AM)
Seriously though, in the last two weeks I'd hoped a couple of my most basic assumptions eg, Explanations of the apparent variance of Kinetic Energy/Mass Energy equations & Lambda might of generated a dash more interest...

U mean this ...96% extra gravitational energy simply emanates from non-intersectional (of our brane continuum) hypertoroids, and impart energy into our brane via timespace (hybrid, trans-dimensional linkage space).... ?

Well, some drawing of this simple concept would be usefull. At least 10E6-times... wink.gif
fivedoughnut
QUOTE (Zephir+Feb 13 2006, 01:46 AM)
QUOTE (fivedoughnut+Feb 13 2006, 04:39 AM)
Seriously though, in the last two weeks I'd hoped a couple of my most basic assumptions eg, Explanations of the apparent variance of Kinetic Energy/Mass Energy equations & Lambda might of generated a dash more interest...

U mean this ...96% extra gravitational energy simply emanates from non-intersectional (of our brane continuum) hypertoroids, and impart energy into our brane via timespace (hybrid, trans-dimensional linkage space).... ?

Well, some drawing of this simple concept would be usefull. At least 10E6-times... wink.gif

If that's all it takes......I'll give it a go! biggrin.gif
PhysOrg scientific forums are totally dedicated to science, physics, and technology. Besides topical forums such as nanotechnology, quantum physics, silicon and III-V technology, applied physics, materials, space and others, you can also join our news and publications discussions. We also provide an off-topic forum category. If you need specific help on a scientific problem or have a question related to physics or technology, visit the PhysOrg Forums. Here you’ll find experts from various fields online every day.
To quit out of "lo-fi" mode and return to the regular forums, please click here.