To add comments or start new threads please go to the full version of: What are your daily problems?
PhysForum Science, Physics and Technology Discussion Forums > General Sci-Tech Discussions > Puzzling questions

goofkid
Hi Everyone biggrin.gif !! I'd like to know something.. huh.gif .. What are some of your daily life problems? I'm asking because I am trying to get ideas so that I could come up with something useful (invent). You could just briefly list them.

Thx!!
Neutron
My boss......... rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif
Phoenixz33
Wanting to sleep more but realizing that it'll take up daylight!

You need to invent something to stop time for everyone else so one person can get some shuteye. Since time is stopped for everyone else, everyone else wouldn't notice.

*snore* ~.~
JavaTool
When I'm trying to eat a snack and watch TV at the same time, often times the snack I'm eating is too greasy or otherwise dirty. ohmy.gif I'm then forced to watch whatever is on the TV screen, no matter how bad it is, because I don't want to get my remote dirty. mad.gif A few times I've attempted to change the channel using some alternate method but none have been convenient or comfortable enough. sad.gif If you can degreasify a normally greasy snack food, or ungrime that which is normally grimy, or if you can develop a very easy way to operate a remote without touching it, I'd appreciate it....

By the way, I'm only half joking. tongue.gif This really is a problem, even if it's not a very distressing one (I usually just have a drink or eat pretzels/popcorn instead). However, if you can solve it, I would conceivably be able to eat anything I want. smile.gif

PS- This post has more smilies than all the previous posts that I've made... possibly combined. I'd better add some more to be sure. ph34r.gif unsure.gif huh.gif blink.gif
Phoenixz33
mellow.gif happy.gif sleep.gif wub.gif wacko.gif
WaterBreath
QUOTE (Phoenixz33+May 29 2005, 12:26 AM)
Wanting to sleep more but realizing that it'll take up daylight!

You need to invent something to stop time for everyone else so one person can get some shuteye.  Since time is stopped for everyone else, everyone else wouldn't notice.

*snore* ~.~

It's like that old TV show we used to have here in the States, with the girl that was half alien and could freeze time by touching her index fingers together. I think it was called "Out of This World".

I think everyone has wished for this at some point in their lives. I know I have... Even for the same reason as you. Sleeping is one of my favorite activities. biggrin.gif
ne1
Problems I live with daily!

Knowing there are millions living in poverty, dealing with rape and violence.But hey you people aint getting enough sleep or have to deal with greasy hands.

Why dont you invent yourselves an excuse for not helping the neglected then you might feel better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif
goofkid
Dear People biggrin.gif !! How in the world would I ever stop time for a while huh.gif ?? lol. Problems like a greasy remote are more feasible. But good job anyways for the imaginations! wink.gif Keep it up!!
Phoenixz33
Easy - bribe the universe. Stars and their systems are the easiest, because no planet, moon, or asteroid wants their sun going nova. So, bribe them by offering some extra hydrogen to each star. That way, the star will live just a little bit longer and they'll agree to stop for you.

Hmm... and as for everything else, I have no idea. But I hope someone got a nice laugh outta that. laugh.gif
goofkid
haha biggrin.gif ....ooookkaay. That makes PERFECT sense. wink.gif
oomchu
QUOTE (WaterBreath+May 29 2005, 06:27 AM)

It's like that old TV show we used to have here in the States, with the girl that was half alien and could freeze time by touching her index fingers together. I think it was called "Out of This World".

Wow, there's a blast from the past!
I can some up my main problem in one word... money.
Phoenixz33
Ah well, if money is giving you problems, I'd be glad to take that money off your hands. happy.gif
Tony
Wassup Ya'll smile.gif !!
Well I got a reall problem. And i'm sure that others have a hard time with it as well. ONIONS dry.gif !! I cry so much when i'm cutting onions. Sometimes I can open my eyes for several minutes. So there's a pretty good idea wink.gif .
goofkid
Nice thinking Tony biggrin.gif !
I'll have to condsider that. It is pretty annoying isn't it?
Phoenixz33
I've heard a suggesiton that cutting onions under running water helps. How you would do that, I'm not entirely sure though... dry.gif
oomchu
QUOTE (Phoenixz33+May 29 2005, 08:18 PM)
Ah well, if money is giving you problems, I'd be glad to take that money off your hands. happy.gif

rolleyes.gif well if I had any I might consider it.
oomchu
QUOTE (Tony+May 29 2005, 08:43 PM)
Wassup Ya'll smile.gif !!
Well I got a reall problem. And i'm sure that others have a hard time with it as well. ONIONS dry.gif !! I cry so much when i'm cutting onions. Sometimes I can open my eyes for several minutes. So there's a pretty good idea wink.gif .

hmm... recently I heard on some news program that if you eat or drink a certain thing then your eyes won't water when you cut onions. But I'll be damned if I can remember what it is.
Tony
I got another problem. I don't know abt everyone else. But for me, making sure that my teeth are white and clean can become tough. Gotta have that shining smile!! biggrin.gif
Phoenixz33
Me too... gotta pick up some of those Crest Whitestrips to give em a try. Otherwise, I might end up always looking British! (Just kidding, just kidding, don't kill me!) laugh.gif
Toucan
My biggest problem is trying to sleep past 5:30 am in a house with 3 toddlers LOL
I don't mind though.
You know Phoenix it occurs to me that if you weren't so addicted to forums like PhysOrg you might have time for more sleep. smile.gif (j/k)
Phoenixz33
:-P

I just sleep whenever... summer vacation is nice! biggrin.gif
Element
My mind is constantly wandering, from the anxiety to the mood swings. I know Im not the only one, but if someone could tell me how they cope any new info is helpful. I usually assimilate it all into a directive and go from there. Still assimilating, and believe me, resistance is futile.
Tony
You know what would really help. A good stain remover! So many of my clothes get stains of them through countless ways mad.gif . And' its a pain to have to try and remove em. dry.gif
Phoenixz33
Countless ways, eh? wink.gif

And I dunno, Element... perhaps seeing a psychologist might help? Note that I say psychologist, not psychiatrist.
goofkid
lol.... biggrin.gif
philip347
Being exposed to beings, which are not, assigned to my margins ohmy.gif
Toucan
hey, when cutting up onions, just breath in through your mouth and out through your nose.
If you breathe this way the onion fumes dont come into contact with your olfactory nerves and your eye's wont start to water, It works like a charm. rolleyes.gif
Phoenixz33
Common daily problems... this forum! Every time I read some inane post, my blood pressure goes up. sad.gif
solidspin
another trick -

Put a base next to the onion youre cutting (baking powder, slice of bread, etc.). The vaporized acids will be neutralized. Obviously, proximity is an issue, but it does mitigate things.

biggrin.gif
professor andy
i cant be bothered revising for exams, i want something that will allow me to cheat which is 100% fool proof!
MattWeston
Personally, I can live with onions and exams, but how to keep kids in their bed at night is something that drives me nuts. After all the excusses are used up, and even after punishment has been applied several times, they still get up. I suppose since my boy is 2 I should expect it, but with another one teething and the older one having nightmares, these nights are getting pretty late. Of coure all this only puts me and the wife in grumpy moods all day, so it is a vicious cycle. I've heard it only gets worse, but I think that those giving me advice are secretly laughing behind my back. ohmy.gif
anonymous
For onions :
yet another trick - cut your onions underwater in a basin.
Haven't tried before, but should work since the irritants would be dissolved in the water.
However, look out for refraction of light when cutting because light is bent when it reaches your eyes.
Perhaps this is only if you do not need your onion slices to be perfect...

For keeping kids at beds :
Perhaps read them stories till they sleep? Or play some soothing music?
Phoenixz33
For the kids: alcohol to put em to sleep. biggrin.gif
Tony
biggrin.gif haha. RIGHT wink.gif
solidspin
hey, Phoenix -

I have discovered a diurnal issue - I surf to physorg.com and of late, I have noticed w/ increased frequency the disproportional number of religiously oriented threads. Why has this website been usurped by the religious? This is a physics website. I truly relish to chat and exchange ideas about GR, SR, SUSY and SS w/ yQuantum, excellent exchanges w/ you on several topics. While some religious threads may be somewhat thought provoking, in my opinion, the concept simply doesn't measure up to measurable theories, explanations of formulae, mind-bending n-dimensional topics and such.

Do you know whether anything be done? I like it here, it's really nice! I'm very happy I have "met" all of you, including Matt, MattWeston, H2O-B, et al.,biggrin.gif

While I never want to preclude free exchange of ideas, there are so few forums (fora?) for the free exchange of SCIENCE ideas!
WaterBreath
Couldn't have said it better myself, solidspin. That's definitely one of my recent daily issues.

Religious discussions have their place. But I'm not sure a physics news and forum website is it. The occasional philosophical foray can be pleasant and enlightening, but this place is basically half-dominated by religious flame-fests at the moment.
solidspin
hey, H2O-B

Irksome, right? Can you come up w/ anything to wrest the table back to Hilbert spacetime? I mean, the Scientific Method is really important to me and this venue is pretty much the ideal one to continue to hone my proverbial blade, n-est ce pas?

Lemme know whether you come up w/ an idea - poss. to pass the idea onto the moderator(s)?

- gleefully spinning solids
Phoenixz33
Agreed, SS and WB. I just read them now - you'll notice I don't respond anymore unless I have a joke. laugh.gif

I'm not well-versed in any of the religions, and the only religious text I've ever read anything of is the Bible, and only the parts AP English wanted us to read so that we'd understand Biblical allusions like Adam & Eve, Cain & Abel, Job, etc.

Personally, I'm just waiting for it to blow over. sad.gif
Guest_goofkid
I can't belive that those are the only problems u guys come across everyday huh.gif ! Come on guys, lets get some more problems!!

I am trying to come up wid something to invent. biggrin.gif Remember??
ne1
Hey everybody, if you dont know me by now im the iratating one who has a huge problem with people moaning about the little things!

Count yourselves lucky you have an onion to cut or children to put to bed.

I mean WAKE UP.

Invent a pipeline that sends water to people who struggle to get it or a big weapon that knocks sense into people like elton who waste vasts amount of money on flowers and cloths.

Im waiting on a reply from VSO so I can work hard for the less fortunate, what are you wan*ers doing.

Crying over onions!!!!!!!! mad.gif
Hey everybody, if you dont know me by now im the iratating one who has a huge problem with people moaning about the little things!

Count yourselves lucky you have an onion to cut or children to put to bed.

I mean WAKE UP.

Invent a pipeline that sends water to people who struggle to get it or a big weapon that knocks sense into people like elton who waste vasts amount of money on flowers and cloths.

Im waiting on a reply from VSO so I can work hard for the less fortunate, what are you wan*ers doing.

Crying over onions!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yo dude, you need to chill. I read many articles. But i find that you are crying abt things. If you can't get along wid anyone, the get out!!!! So there. biggrin.gif
Cleopatra
QUOTE (JavaTool+May 29 2005, 05:44 AM)
When I'm trying to eat a snack and watch TV at the same time, often times the snack I'm eating is too greasy or otherwise dirty. ohmy.gif I'm then forced to watch whatever is on the TV screen, no matter how bad it is, because I don't want to get my remote dirty. mad.gif A few times I've attempted to change the channel using some alternate method but none have been convenient or comfortable enough. sad.gif If you can degreasify a normally greasy snack food, or ungrime that which is normally grimy, or if you can develop a very easy way to operate a remote without touching it, I'd appreciate it....

By the way, I'm only half joking. tongue.gif This really is a problem, even if it's not a very distressing one (I usually just have a drink or eat pretzels/popcorn instead). However, if you can solve it, I would conceivably be able to eat anything I want. smile.gif

PS- This post has more smilies than all the previous posts that I've made... possibly combined. I'd better add some more to be sure. ph34r.gif unsure.gif huh.gif blink.gif

java try wrapping your remote in plastic, like a sandwich bag so you can still see the buttons but no grease/grime will infect your precious sloth-tool........
JavaTool
Someone should make an extra-tough clear polymer bag that has some non-stick layer for supereasy cleaning. Get on it goofkid biggrin.gif
icecycle
I would guess that my main problem is with famliy and close friends going insane.
justwonderin
QUOTE (goofkid+May 29 2005, 04:15 PM)
haha biggrin.gif ....ooookkaay. That makes PERFECT sense. wink.gif

ther ya go!!perfect sense!!that's the perfect invention!! biggrin.gif GOOD LUCK!!
Anonymous
I have a problem. Where i live, there are lots of insects that crawl into the house. And i'd like to know what kind of light are insects most attracted to? sad.gif
JavaTool
I know bees are attracted to ultraviolet pigments on flowers, but I don't know about other insects.
Guest_goofkid
I'm not sure either. I heard that many flying insects such as mosquitos and flies are attracted to blue light the most. But I don't know if it is true. sad.gif
Tony
I got a problem. Whenever i'm drinking something (coffee, juice etc), some of it always seems to fall out! The drink place in the car it okay, but as soon as there is a bump in the road, some of it spills! Make somthing that shakes the car, but not the cup!! sad.gif
jim
To seek out new life and new civilizations once again would be a good one! Please reincarnate Gene Rodenberry so that Paramount would boldy bring back 'Star Trek' for our inquisitive minds that hunger for entertainment through a science based medium that showed us we can learn and laugh similtaneously as a race(human) united for the betterment of our precious vulnernable planet and it's remaining treasures....least we be left in an ever declining state of "Bitter Dreggs" . I vote for Gene Rodenberry(visionary) and Benjamin Franklin(inventer) and turkey lover as the two Greatest Americans thus far!!!! Oh and Stevie Ray Vaughan(bluesMASTER) honorable
mention. "Texas Flood" listen and you'll know
me
[SIZE=7][COLOR=gray][FONT=Impact] blink.gif

i have to make an invention much like goofkid and would appreciate some real problems not stopping time or bringing back star trek

thank you
howtothinklikegod
My problem is that I can't think of a problem. But you see, I have already thought of a problem but that's not my problem anymore. The problem is that the problem just can't enter this problematic mind.

What's the problem??
Moseley
My biggest daily problem is people posting questions in the homework help section without reading Drude's post at the top - which invariably has the answer to their question.
philip347
My biggest problem in the field of A.I. I am intrested in now, is acceptance to my ideas.

My idea, is that very advanced androids, even synthetic humans could be constructed, for uses as companions to mankind.

I feel that there is both fear and misperception, entailing this concept, as people are often afraid of what they do not understand.

Japan has good resources, however they are nocooperative to westerners, in this area, even when the westerners clearly are skilled in this area.

Edgar Cayce, foresaw Japan sinking into the sea. So, this is a time sensitive, sort of affair.

I am looking for a niche, to get into, on this construction, however this is not acquiescent.

Edit note, My I.Q. makes me difficult to handle.

I take a specilizied handler, in the areas of education.
vkamath
phillip347,

My biggest problem in the field of A.I. I am intrested in now, is acceptance to my ideas.

My idea, is that very advanced androids, even synthetic humans could be constructed, for uses as companions to mankind.

Companions? Please explain what you mean by that term.

There are enough Humans around, Why do we need androids? Please explain.

QUOTE (->

Companions? Please explain what you mean by that term.

There are enough Humans around, Why do we need androids? Please explain.

Edgar Cayce, foresaw Japan sinking into the sea. So, this is a time sensitive, sort of affair.

Japan is sinking into the sea??? What about rest of the world?

Sure
philip347
phillip347,

>Companions? Please explain what you mean by that term.
There are enough Humans around, Why do we need androids? Please explain./>

Answer> In order to understand the companionship equation, you must understand that there is a break point, to where mankind is now eligible for this style of association.Synthetics to certain types of peoples, would be an asset.To others, a bother.
You must be able to understand both advanced androids, as well as synthetics.
Once you do, then you are not a threat, nor they to you.

Japan is sinking into the sea??? What about rest of the world?

Answer> For the most part, Cayce was right about allot of things.I'm pretty sure he will also be right about Japan, in the year to come.
Already on dives, they found a vast underwater structure, that one apparently showed habitation.
What Japan does with advanced electronics, is very important.They should divest some of their population, in the electronics fields, to places in the U.S. or world, so if Cayce is correct and Japan does sink, then he best electronics people, in advanced robotics, will not be lost.

Sure

My mentality is unusual. I have also had bad teachers, who physically abused me.
Im a little different now, than I was then.
nautilus
Call me paranoid, but I have problems with my sibling sneaking into my room while I am away at school. I swear half of the things in there are missing. dry.gif Anyway, come up with a simple, inexpensive way to moniter the comings and goings of annoying siblings without being seen and disabled. You will have my gratitude! tongue.gif smile.gif
Son Of Ole
Here's a list of "problems" ranging from small to big:

1) Not having good, easy to eat food in the lab. Perhaps something that a laser could cook? smile.gif

2) Motivation to run: shocker which doesn't stop unless you run in the morning, perhaps?

3) Knowing the educational ropes: if I had known freshman year what I have had to figure out by now to get into grad school, I would have done some things differently.

4) Computer cooling: laptops are still WAY to hot.

5) Laptop size: I'm still waiting for rollout screens and keyboards... Im thinking 2-3 years. I know they have the technology, but its not commercialized.

6) Fixing the academic vs. industry R&D gap... it's coming along, but more entrepreneurial physicists are needed. Less need for government funding is a good thing.

7) Publishing and Peer Reviewing: 1-2 years from finishing an article to getting it in print! There's got to be a better way.

8) Stuff: I have accumulated 4 big boxes of books and papers in the past 2 years. I don't want to toss them in case I need to reference them, but I don't want to lug them around either.

9) Travel: Planes, as cool as they are, still are no fun to fly in a lot.

10) Refrigeration/ irrigation in third world countries.

11) Smarter infrastructure: I hope developing nations can do a learn from Europe's and the USA's mistakes. (This one's for you, ne1)

12) The educational system: enough said.

Well, this isn't comprehensive and a few are bigger than a product, but you all have got to realize its just to get GoofKid's creative juices flowing. Also, ne1, he's not asking you how to save the world, just a product to invent.

GoofKid, Good luck to you, you've got the brains of an entrepreneur, making other people coming up with ideas for you.

Confused2
I'd like a thing to deal with noisy neighbours .. radios, electric guitars and so on. I suspect two tuneable ultrasonic oscillators + speakers might help. Tune one or both oscillators till the beat frequency coincides with a guitar string or possibly a loudspeaker cone.. modulate with the voice of God.

-C2.
jaybee
Hi confused2,

A giant and necessarily avoidable problem that I face in the sound reinforcement industry is the appearance of an out-of-phase signal within the soundmix - either signal generated or as a result of improper wiring from the amps to the speakers. Being QPhysics - savvy, you already know how important phase is. In audio, it's crucial.

You may use this to good effect! If one side of the sound system is out of phase with the other, the hearable result is a nearly 50% drop in db level. The frequencies below 80 hz are especially compromised almost to the point of being gone. (fyi, a typical man's speaking voice is about 110 hz give or take 20 hz.) or about 2 octaves below middle A on the piano. Got one? Try it!

You could conceivably set up a mic to pick up the neighbor's audio dreck, feed it into a little Mackie mixer or a suitable receiver, hook it up to a pair of speakers out of phase with the source(not each other!), point the speakers towards the direction of the offense, and with experimentation as to placement of speakers, volume, tone, etc., you cold greatly reduce the waves coming toward you by 'flattening them out' through your out of phase signal. The lower the bass, the more it disappears. The highs disappear less so, but still do.

Keep in mind that being outside, control and manipulation of sound is subject to more influence than yours and not strongly controllable as is the case 'inside'. But it would be fun to try if time/money is not an issue. A caveat: if you are trying to rid your domain of strong sub-bass, you will need a hefty subwoofer of your own to counteract not only the frequencies but the amplitude of the offending signal. Of course that needs to be powered by a hefty amp, and you can't use an omnidirectional cabinet - you don't want the rear wave coming back at you! Front-loaded non-reflex cabinet. As you can see, any audio-related problems can verge on nightmare-domino scenarios! It's no wonder that even in this day and age good quality sound is still nearly an oxymoron, except when I am mixing...

laugh.gif

peace,joe
howtothinklikegod
Hey, jaybee. You're still unregistered. And you have a very very long answer to that of Confused2's reply. And that's my problem. I don't know why I'm thinking of that. Why??? Answer me!!!!

Hey jaybee. I wish you'll answer a very very long reply too. I'll watch for it......
jaybee
I don't know the answer to your question. Because you're irritated with me? Don't worry about it; I won't be posting much longer as work gets busy and I'm not home much.

peace,joe
howtothinklikegod
Hey jaybee, you got work?? you have a home??? Don't worry coz i'm not really irritated in you. I'm just losing myself around here.

ANyway, thanks for the short reply....
jaybee
Hi httlg,

No worries, and I wasn't offended. At the risk of offending you, and I don't at all mean to, I remember being a pretty boisterous sixteen year old, but that was a looong time ago. If you want, you can read all my posts under my registered name of soundhertz. I haven't gone by that for a while because I don't want to be evaluated by my posts since some of them we're not at all my opinions, just wonderings, and people are taken so literally here sometimes, and then come the arguments, which I despise and have no time for. Hey that wasn't so long a post, was it?
peace(that's what we said in 1970),joe
jaybee
Hi httlg,

No worries, and I wasn't offended. At the risk of offending you, and I don't at all mean to, I remember being a pretty boisterous sixteen year old, nearly bouncin' off the walls on some days, but that was a looong time ago. If you want, you can read all my posts under my registered name of soundhertz. I haven't gone by that for a while because I don't want to be evaluated by those posts since some of them were not at all my opinions, just wonderings, and people are taken so literally here sometimes, and then come the arguments, which I despise and have no time for. Hey that wasn't so long a post, was it?
jaybee
sorry...
Your fellow human (yfh)
My daily problems are simple and easy. These are much like the act of tieing one's shoes, it doesn't need a book written about it. I suppose a mian problem would be parasites. Unlike bacteria or viruses, some works cannot be killed by the immune system, and if their numbers increase, serious problems can arrise. For this reason, [YES, parasitic worms effect all life on earth. "Animals" and humans] I think that a big problem in most people's lives [other then pollution and horniness issues] are the parasites.

Here it is:
Avoiding sexual, sensational or untrue media content. [yeah, avoid everything from God, all the way down to Jerry springer! biggrin.gif ]
Selective auto-stimulating natural cravings. [Don't want what you don't need. Want what you need.]
Keep up a regular dose of anti-parasite hearbs, a maintanance dose.
Exersize each day, if you can.
Take a multi-vitamine or something like that.
Eat right.
Fill your life with good people, and never let go of them [unless you've got too many to carry].

I realize what my biggest issues are, though...
My survival, the game of life, gets harder and more complex as it is played each passing day. We break down and decay physically. I'll "try my hand" at any sort of life extention method that I can get, for chances of living to-see-and-gain drastic body modifications, which would lead to a more possible "immortality". Once the existence of an individual became stable and consistent enough, this would hopefully spread and outlive the unstable or harmful species within the planet.

Many people value things other then life, in their life. They'd even put something above their existence [take chances with their life, or squander their health irresponsably]. I'd consider a feeling lesser then the heart that made it. I'd consider a man lesser then the nature that created him. I'd consider a thought lesser then the brain that imagined it.

I'd consider existence and even breathing and being alive for one more day,
being more important then the aversion arguments behind work and suffering.

>>>>>

And now, a short and simple reply to the question:

Try to live as long as I can.

The life of a man--is much like a color blind dog, beholding a rainbow and a sunset--both at once. The ends, the beginnings, and the infinite depths of colorfulness, quickly ignored and forgotten as the dog starts to lick its own ***, fight over a bone, and such. They ignore and misunderstand beauty, worry about what doesn't even matter, and can't handle the main and biggest problems of all.

Even being alive is "special" and "sacred", to me.
negative1
Wow this thread sure got trashed fast. Half these post should be in some philosophy thread come on guys he as for some serious assistance in coming up with an invention and you guys polluted his thread.

Anyways these are some of the problems I deal with and can think of atm.

I. Suitable forms of travel both long and short distance (either the same system for both or a differate one for each).
1.It's rediculous that we still have these giant inefficent fossil powered vehicals.
2.Plane travel was mentioned and i just wanted to second it.
3.Travel within large cities is so bad that many urban dwellers just walk everywhere sure its great for health and the enviorment but it feels so primative.

I think you could easily get 3 or 4 inventions out of that one for personal travel, one for long distance, and one for urban travel. Get on it!

II. Addictions and vices.
1. Addictions IMO are the cause of the majority of crime, be that addiction drug, sex, causing violence, etc.
2. Ways to stop these addictions or prevent them have been attempted I say go the other way invent things that satiate these cravings on a regular basis through medicinal practices. Eg. new clean drugs that have all the same effects, with no harm to the body and do not cause emotional outbursts. (not my idea read it in a sci fi once was pretty cool about how future socity finally stopped the drug problem)

III. Sleep and rejuvination.
1. Simple some way to make the amount of sleep received effect the body more. BTW I meant the concept is simple not the solution good luck on that one, but this will be the one to make you famous.
2. Effective "wake up" pills or drinks that use actual nutrition instead of the typical caffine creatine taurine and liquid death mix that every new drink is so fond of these days.

Well thats all I can think of so far, because its early in the morning and nothing has bothered me yet. This post might be up to IX by late afternoon ha.

Cheers GL and hope this helps

howtothinklikegod
Hi httlg,

No worries, and I wasn't offended. At the risk of offending you, and I don't at all mean to, I remember being a pretty boisterous sixteen year old, nearly bouncin' off the walls on some days, but that was a looong time ago. If you want, you can read all my posts under my registered name of soundhertz. I haven't gone by that for a while because I don't want to be evaluated by those posts since some of them were not at all my opinions, just wonderings, and people are taken so literally here sometimes, and then come the arguments, which I despise and have no time for. Hey that wasn't so long a post, was it?

Jaybee,
Haha!! Don't worry coz I won't judge you by your opinions. Ideas are just part of a person. It never makes a person. And yah, that was an average one--not so long. And why don't you use your registered name. Don't care about those kind of people who take things literally. They're just narrow-minded...

smile.gif
judupu
heh heh... im trying to get some info abt daily problems too to invent something...its a project... don't mind...
Zdem
mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif rolleyes.gif [FONT=Arial][FONT=Impact] wht te f theres a fn voice control remote already invented damn u people
PhysOrg scientific forums are totally dedicated to science, physics, and technology. Besides topical forums such as nanotechnology, quantum physics, silicon and III-V technology, applied physics, materials, space and others, you can also join our news and publications discussions. We also provide an off-topic forum category. If you need specific help on a scientific problem or have a question related to physics or technology, visit the PhysOrg Forums. Here you’ll find experts from various fields online every day.
To quit out of "lo-fi" mode and return to the regular forums, please click here.