To add comments or start new threads please go to the full version of: Time-space + Space-time = Space/time
PhysForum Science, Physics and Technology Discussion Forums > Space > Space
Pages: 1, 2, 3

HEA
I am a newbie here and would like to ask if this is a possible start to understand the time / space fenomena...

This is my own thoughts and I have not seen any "theory" or data that describes it like my mind like to do... this means one of three things, I am a genious, I am a complete ***** or I think in other ways... anyway as my mind is working with this ideas at the same time my body is industrial work... I thought I should ask why can't this be the truth, or if I am on the right track, why is this the ultimate truth of every thruth

So here we go...

I have thought a lot of time, and figured out that time is a dimension of it's own... As I am nobody I cant explain what I think it is, but I could try to explain how I think about it...

Lets assume you have a ball in the time dimension, that dimension has no space so the ball can't move in any direction, but the ball coul'd have all the possible states a ball could be in, it have all those states at the same "time" (so to speak), the ball has no physical representation, it is more like a matrix containing the balls variation and the ball matrix is located with everything everytime in the time dimension... That dimension is in my current brain development phase - infinite. As it has no space... It is in our way to think, infinite small...

Also I think of space as an dimension and that dimension has no time, lets us take the ball and move it to this space dimension... The ball will fill upp the whole space there is (my brain is a bit blurry to why, sometimes it is clear sometimes it fades away - it has something to do with an infinite space and no time) anyway the ball is everywhere everywhere but it has no possible states due to the lack of time, it is not rolling, moving or anything... it just is a ball (development talk: like a Class with properties, those properties can't be anything unless you use a method to manipulate them)... It is in our way to think, infinte big...

So further in my thoughts... These two dimension's did somehow "interact", let's say that they did collide, and as those two dimensions are completely different they scrambled up in a mix of space and time (our universe)... Is this idea completely weird ? and if so why ?

//I hope for some real feedback both positive and negative, if any - I know that I am stupid so you do not need to tell me that, thanks...
laptopsbattery
Time-space + Space-time = Space/time

I think space/time=space+time As the space and time are always together.
HEA
It is now, I agree to that, at least to a certain degree I have some thoughs on how these to interact but I would see if anyone had something to say that kill my thaughts before I have "locked" myself in...

Anyway, My idea of this time / space separation is a journey back in time... As we go back, our space/time is shrinking... and as I have heard until it became infinit small...

Now infinite small is... very small, hard to explain how infinite works but I will give it a try let's say you have an infinite large bus... with infinite number of passengers, some passanger is starting a fight... the busdriver stops and tells the passenger to get out... One person leaves the bus (a real number, an amount, a constant), still the amount of passenger is infinite...

Then after a while all passengers on the left side leaves the bus (I know a very strange coincident) but they do...

The number of passengers leaving the bus is infinite and the number that stays on the bus is infinite... So now ther is two groups equal in size because of this infinite state...

I on the other hand could accept that one infinite small dimension (like time) could interact somehow with, for an example infinite big dimension (space).

I cant accept (yet) that our universe can be infinite small to start with... very small and tiny indeed, I could also accept our universe was nothing... and started with a very small point, that "exploded" in a creation event, with some other dimensions interaction, and the basic properties in our universe are space and time... therefore I got the result of separate time / space...

Anyway nice to get a feedback though...

//
I also would like clear up my blurry thoughts about space mentioned a bit earlier...

The reason a ball must fill upp that whole space (as I see it) is because in order for the ball to be somewhere at anywhere and have a shape that looks like a ball, it needs to know when it should be where and how it should look now, space without time does not allow this, therefore if that ball is in that space, the ball would be in the whole space...
MDT
  I think space/time=space+time As the space and time are always together

This may not always be true. For example, if something took a quantum step, it would appear to move a finite distance in zero time. This would exceed the speed of light if we calculate velocity.

One way to explain this, without exceeding the speed of light, is there is potential in distance, but no potential in time. It has the potential to move in distance but not in time; uses no time.

Space-time is a special case connected to the speed of light. But if you add excess time or distance potential to space-time you can get other phenomena that on the surface appear to exceed the speed of light.

If we have a synchronized pair of particles separated by a distance, there is no potential in distance, but there is potential in time. Time can flow without delay in distance, since there is no potential in distance.
HEA
QUOTE (MDT+Aug 3 2012, 02:28 PM)

This may not always be true. For example, if something took a quantum step, it would appear to move a finite distance in zero time. This would exceed the speed of light if we calculate velocity.

One way to explain this, without exceeding the speed of light, is there is potential in distance, but no potential in time. It has the potential to move in distance but not in time; uses no time.

Space-time is a special case connected to the speed of light. But if you add excess time or distance potential to space-time you can get other phenomena that on the surface appear to exceed the speed of light.

If we have a synchronized pair of particles separated by a distance, there is no potential in distance, but there is potential in time. Time can flow without delay in distance, since there is no potential in distance.

Hmmm! Is this really true? the: "can't go faster then light'?

(I am pretty sure we can't go back in time by speeding faster then light - but is it really impossible to go faster then light itself?)

Reason for this question is that I understand this like: the light is the fastest "thing" we could see, but... a bat for example uses sound to "see" and the fastest measurement that creature would know is sound, what would you think the bat had to say by traveleing at supersonic speeds?

We are like bats I assume in that we uses light... and for the moment the fastest thing we can measure speed things in is "light", thereby (perhaps wrongly) lead us to the conclusion, there is nothing faster then light...

HEA
I thought I would continue on my thoughts about space...

Our space contains movement... some people say that our space allows an infinite amount of points between point A and B that an object could travel thru...

Now I have a completely different idea. Let us play with the ball mentioned earlier...

I play this ball to person C but it has to travel thru person B from person A, in our universe IF we could take an infinite amount of steps, the ball would travel towards B in an infinitive amount of infinite small steps... or in other words: instead of the ball reaching person B, the ball would calculate a new infinite small position between the ball and B, and this will go on forever, therefore that ball would not ever reach either person B even lesser person C.

Whatif this is not true? Whatif our space/time is a grid of space and time properties, that makes an object (read like an atom or smaller) jump from one point in existance to another...

Those space points in this time/space grid (I will now call it a snapgrid) contains some amount of gravity... the grid byitself is flexible and allow many objects to "cluster" up, those dragging the grid tighter to itself at certain locations...

The time part in this grid (and our universe) determine how much time any object could stay on one location before a jump is likely to happen to the next location in this snapgrid... depends on what force has been applied to it from other objects

I know... no one has gone this way in their mindplays (as I know of)...

My thoughts is deeper then this (just a scratch on my brain surface)

but with "my" snapgrid with gravity points, we do not need any Higgs to stop particles from drifting apart from each other (To my knowledge they still has not found it - unless I am living in the past)

With my idea our movement is the rate at with we jump, and the time that we have to stay in a snapgrid point before the next jump... with how much the grid is "bending", So in my mind I came to the conclusion that if we jumps fast enough... We will suddenly have no time in space at all, and we will be only in time... thus unable to move at all...

With my thinking of - this "jumps" I think that it would fit in with the "quant whatever" scientist's that says that an atom could exist, then dissapear to exist again somewhere else...

I believe that this is the interaction between space and time because nothing could dissapear / vanish, it has to be somewhere as something...

I am also playing with the idea that the jump betwen two snapgrid point must match a jump in the time"grid" as well and those two interactions creates "motions" and "speed".... both in space, but also in time.

Anyone that has arguments about my "logic" thinking? -so far... And no I am not smoking any funny stuff... That is my normal state of mind...

krash661
QUOTE (HEA+Aug 3 2012, 09:29 AM)
Hmmm! Is this really true? the: "can't go faster then light'?

(I am pretty sure we can't go back in time by speeding faster then light - but is it really impossible to go faster then light itself?)

Reason for this question is that I understand this like: the light is the fastest "thing" we could see, but... a bat for example uses sound to "see" and the fastest measurement that creature would know is sound, what would you think the bat had to say by traveleing at supersonic speeds?

We are like bats I assume in that we uses light... and for the moment the fastest thing we can measure speed things in is "light", thereby (perhaps wrongly) lead us to the conclusion, there is nothing faster then light...

blink.gif unsure.gif
MDT
Without matter/substance/energy there is no practical need for space-time. For example, say we had a volume of empty space. We set up a coordinate system since it has volume. We also see a clock nearby and notice time is propagating. But nothing is happening inside the volume that reflects space-time apart from our imagination.

We can look around the volume, at the various points in empty space, and sort of imagine position and time, but this is all in the mind. We would be using space-time as an internal filter to define the hypothetical movement in the imagination. It is not until we add actual substance to the volume that space-time starts to gain a life of its own apart from imagination.

Space-time is an artifact of substance, since it does not contract or expand on its own. Substance defines space-time. This is why you need another variable beyond space-time since space-time is the dependent filter. I like to think in terms of MDT, where M is the instance of substance that defines space-time, DT. This prevents imaginary overlap; energy balance.

Here is an entirely different direction. We tend to assume space-time is always connected. Consider this situation. We take a snap shot picture of something. Time has stopped in the picture, but position remains fully engaged. We can use the eyes and imagination to scan over the picture to versify position and proportions. Time may lapse in the mind, but time in the picture has stopped.

Next, we will take another picture, where we stop time, but this picture we will use motion blur, where the frequency of the shutter (shutter speed) is slower than the frequency of the action. Time has again stopped in the photo. However, the photo has recorded the difference in time between the shutter and action frequency. Since time has stopped, it can't show up as actual movement, but rather will show up in position via the uncertainty in distance; blur. Time has phase changed into position/space.

The motion blur in the photo gives us the feeling of motion, but in a picture where time has stopped. The picture is not moving in time, but rather tells us movement via the uncertainty in distance; motion blur.

User posted image: User posted image

I would guess the uncertainty principle of matter is an example of excess time potential appearing in space-time. Time has stopped in the sense of being normalize to our reference within space-time, with the excess potential in time showing up as uncertainty in distance.
Capracus
It's About Time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1G-TsdNWGg
MDT
Just as we can model space-time, with space having 3 dimensions, time-space can be modeled with time having up to three dimensions. Space-time is only a special case of time-space.

For example, velocity has units space/time , but acceleration has the units space/time/time. Acceleration occurs in 2-D time-space, and can be used to model all the forces. The universe has an accelerated expansion operating against the force of gravity. This dynamics occurs in 3-D time-space or an acceleration (deceleration) of an acceleration.
Sameraz
Hey , I 'm nee here and I am a huge physics fan, follow me on twitter: @SamerAz88 so we can discuss nd i love having physics-loving friends
Mekigal
QUOTE (Guest+Dec 18 2012, 08:14 AM)

You're an idiot beyond comprehension. There's no 'apparent' measurements dumbfuk. Only actual empirical measurements. It's really fuking easy to understand if you pull your head out of your a*s and quit using your face for toilet paper. Measurements are real everything else you think is going on is fuking stupid. Lying intellectually dishonest nitwit.[/QUOTE]

Until the observer and the object actually collide and the relative energies interact and effectively establish the actual energies/dimensions involved, then your 'measurements' are merely REMOTE INFORMATION and CALCULATIONS of what the actual energies/dimensions should be upon contact. That is all. Your alleged REMOTE 'measurement' is no such thing, only a 'calculation' to predict the actual dimensions/energies involved. That is what mik and others are trying to tell you. There is no 'measurement' using remote information/calculations. The only measurement is upon interaction directly of the energies involved, and NOT the light information interaction with a remote observer who uses that information to predict, not measure as such, from his remote location. Get a grip and stop insulting people who are trying to set you straight. Watch your blood pressure!

what about the dilation of time then ? Aging at different rates do to different speeds ?
Is that fiction in your mind ?
So lets say I take off at the speed of light and I come back and you are old and I am young . What is said is my time frame I only aged the short bit and only experienced that same short time . Lets just say with out getting all technical I was gone 1 year but for you it was 20 years . Me the mover experienced 1 year while you the stationary earthling aged 20 years and experienced 20 years . Are you saying that is bogus ? Not the ratio but the concept of time zones changing due to the different speed zones ?
I would say for the shorter time zone contraction happens and for the earthling me going fast does lengthen . Stretched for real as my time is still just a year while it is 20 for you .
You can kind of imagine that with a bicycle wheel . Where the hub is turning much faster then the outer edge . Is that a good analogy?Maybe not ? O.K. does the hub turn faster then the outer rim ? I think I will google and see if I am fukked up

Have you thought through a mobuis strip yet . See it is funny cause me art teacher taught us it was surreal. The Mobuis strip was surreal . So we went around believing it was surreal because of the bad information taught . It was not until the last year that someone here posted the information that dispelled the old art myth that mobuis strips are surreal objects
Mekigal
o.k. backward me . The outer edge travels a longer distance then the hub . So it is the outer edge that moves faster . Right ? The hub and the outer edge move at the same speed but the outer edge travels a longer distance right ? Is that right ?
Robittybob1
QUOTE (Your Minder Speaking+Dec 29 2012, 12:07 AM)
Where's Lady Elizabeth?

In the crap room again. Cleaning up stinky stuff again. She shat out more of her wavicle crap again. She missed the bowl again.

laugh.gif

Looks like Lady E has a match. The past might be catching up with him again.
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (Robittybob1+Dec 29 2012, 12:10 AM)
Looks like Lady E has a match.

Quite correct - my arse & his face.

smile.gif
Robittybob1
QUOTE (Lady Elizabeth+Dec 29 2012, 06:22 AM)
Quite correct - my arse & his face.

smile.gif

Too much information:
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (Your Minder Speaking+Dec 29 2012, 12:07 AM)
Where's Lady Elizabeth?

In the crap room again. Cleaning up stinky stuff again. She shat out more of her wavicle crap again. She missed the bowl again.

AlexG
This is the only site that Realitycheck can post on as well.

Since he doesn't know sh!t about physics, he fits right in with mik.
Lady Elizabeth
@Wankferbrains (aka RC)

"A pathetic delusional creepshow of abysmal cluelessness" - your epitaph old boy.

smile.gif
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (Guest+Dec 29 2012, 08:03 PM)

Quite correct - my arse & his face. smile.gif[/QUOTE]

LE misspuked again. LE meant to puke forth...

Sometimes LE doesn't know which one to wipe down first, her arse or her face, they look and sound so alike when she pukes shiite from both ends like that.

It's her obsessive-compulsive habit of swallowing at one end all the stinky stuff that comes out her other end that landed her in permanent care.

Everyone noticed. Even those who were initially entertained by her mad behaviour.

But it palled eventually, and she was committed. As you can tell by her signature fragrance.....

"Shiite-du-Physforum, Lady Elizabeth's Distinctive Double-Stink".

Ahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhhahahahaha. blink.gif

wacko.gif
boit
Scientists are not religious fanatics to force their views on innocent inhabitants of this world at the point of a sword. As for Relativity, one can either accept it or reject. It is easy to reject what we can not comprehend. You guys are lucky. My arguments with folks this side of the Equator is more basic. It's more about debunking flat Earth theory, age of the world, size of the universe and the like.
PS. The Theory of Relativity is hard to understand for the majority of the people. I'll go easy on name calling.
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (@Lady Elizabeth+Dec 30 2012, 01:57 AM)
As if anyone can tell the difference between LE's face and a$$!

Why yes.

The answer you seek is;- the ingestion/digestion of fuckheaded clowns like Reality Check.

smile.gif
boit
QUOTE (@boit+Jan 2 2013, 12:44 AM)

Hi boit.

All the best to you and yours for the New Year, mate! smile.gif

Now about this post of yours to the forum in the main section....

It is important to distinguish between the issues of OBJECT 'contraction' and alleged DISTANCE TRAVELLED 'contraction'.

The former is INHERENT due to its interaction via its motion with respect to the vacuum.

The latter is APPARENT due to its being REMOTELY CALCULATED via a spaceTIME 'abstract math construct.

As rpenner has agreed/stated elsewhere, 'spaceTIME' co-ordinate systems are NOT 'real', merely 'convenient' for 'calculations'.

So, while a body may 'contract' due to its ACCELERATION and MOTION with respect to the real vacuum energy-space environment, that concept of 'contraction does NOT EXTEND to 'spaceTIME' distances, since spaceTIME 'distances' are an ABSTRACT of the 'UNreal' mathematical 'spaceTIME' construct.

See? Real objects and real vacuum have real consequences for both when they interact via motion/vacuum state changes.

HOWEVER, the 'spaceTIME 'contraction' is NOT a real consequence, but is merely a 'convenient' but UNreal 'calculation' (NOT a 'measurement' as being alleged by some) to predict what the INTERACTING ENERGIES/PROPERTIES 'should be' WHEN THE INTERACTION actually takes place between objects and/or between objects and 'space ONLY' (energy-space or 'vacuum').

Please don't forget the difference. The object 'contraction' may be 'real', but 'distance traveled contraction' is ABSTRACT only because of use of TIME RATES to 'calculate/predict' what eventual 'interaction' f object/energy-states will be.

SR is useful UP TO A POINT. When it is being mistaken as 'reality' per se, then the confusion starts; as exemplified by the confusion/conflation of the 'object contraction and 'distance contraction' aspects (one real, one not).

Sorry I can't stay and chat. Must rush.

Cheers and have a safe and healthy new year, boit, everyone! smile.gif

I totally agree with this post mik (a.k.a @ boit). Seems there is no problem with your understanding of SR.
Happy new year.
Boit.
AlexG
He[RealityCheck] was permanently banned for trolling and more trolling. You should read the lies he told about rpenner, at physforum, out of bitterness for having been banned for the same reason he was banned at this site. Good riddance.

Completely accurate. He's been banned at every site he's posted on. Unfortunately, you don't need to be registered to post here, so RC's noxious trolling continues.
AlexG
RC is one sick troll.
Lady Elizabeth
I will say this about Reality Check;- any rabidly alzheimered-up, CJD tourette syndromic cretin capable of generating posts (whilst obviously straightjacket restrained & bouncing off upholstered walls) deserves a little respect.

It would appear the psychiatric swat team have now totally tranked this nutcake, as the only noise emanating from his cell, is that of an air hammer delivering the final rivets to a freshly installed Mk.IV deluxe edition Lecter-Protector face cage.

smile.gif
Robittybob1
How-come RC can't just start again under a new name? What do they call it; sock-puppet? Without a moderator what stops him doing that? Is there an IP blocking system as well on this site?
AlexG
I can picture the spittle drooling onto RC's keyboard as he screams at the screen.

This is one sick, deluded fukker.
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (AlexG+Jan 4 2013, 06:53 AM)
I can picture the spittle drooling onto RC's keyboard as he screams at the screen.

This is one sick, deluded fukker.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif nice image.
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (Robittybob1+Jan 4 2013, 06:41 AM)
How-come RC can't just start again under a new name?

..... 'cause he's an imbecilic clueless old fuckmunch?

Lady Elizabeth
Oh dear, the tranks are wearing off.

laugh.gif
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (Guest+Jan 4 2013, 07:50 AM)
next time you fall arse-over-face

As opposed to falling on both simultaneously. laugh.gif
Lady Elizabeth
ps;- they fitted the face cage to his butt.
MDT
Space-time is a passive abstraction. It is up to other things to bend or stretch space-time. If add mass, the bowling ball analogy of mass will stretch the passive space-time fabric. If we remove the ball the fabric goes back. On its own, space-time just sits,there looking pretty like a hooker on a bar stool, ready for action.

Time-space is more dynamic, since the dynamic movement of time implies action and change. With 2-D time-space, for example, this is acceleration and therefore force. From 2-D time-space, like gravity, we can bend the passive space-time like a gymnastics diva girlfriend.

Time-space and space-time only become the same when there is no action to drive the passive space-time; no money.

Again, 1-D time-space is the dynamics of velocity in space-time; action in time. The passing mass will slightly bend space-time like a gentile massage. At 2-D time-space the action onto space-time is an acceleration. In the case of gravity, space-time is compressed like a spring.

Both are needed to tell the entire story.
Beer w/Straw
Can I gain any benefit from posting in this thread?

AlexG
QUOTE (Beer w/Straw+Jan 4 2013, 06:15 PM)
Can I gain any benefit from posting in this thread?

Nah.

Just sh!ts and giggles.
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE ( Raving Clown Jan 4 2013+ 10:10 PM)
Hahaha! Can't you tell I was mocking you 

No, but you did a splendid top notch impersonation of an insane ignorant mouthfoaming old cretin - you know, the one you've been method acting for the past 27 years.

Edit;- I blame it all entirely on those ill-fitting incontinence pads of yours.

smile.gif
David is politely responding to an idiot.

So is Dave. dry.gif
You mock yourself.

AlexG
Yup, got a week for calling Mazulu a sick, deluded wacko.

Ever look at the ban list there and see the reason for RC's permaban?

"Trolling, trolling, and more trolling"
AlexG
Trolling, trolling and more trolling

Gets you banned from everywhere.
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (AlexG+Jan 6 2013, 01:50 AM)
Yup, got a week for calling Mazulu a sick, deluded wacko.

Hey, that's merely a concise summary of the dipshit ... and you were penalized? blink.gif
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (@Lady Elizabeth (registered psyc+Jan 5 2013, 09:48 PM)

Absolute word salad bollox - you've clearly nought understanding of physics, but oddly keen to gather some control of (via kindergarden 101 psychological means) feeble minded types such as Robbitybob1 .... you disgust me immensely.

You wouldn't be a registered psychopath by any chance?[/QUOTE]

The 'shite lady' is projecting too much again!

Just for the record, LE, in which jurisdiction ARE you officially registered as "psychopathic ladyboy"?

Too easy, LE....until you find your mind again and stop your foulmouthed ejaculations against others here, then....

Diaper leakage is strong in this one. laugh.gif
AlexG
QUOTE (Lady Elizabeth+Jan 6 2013, 01:40 AM)
Hey, that's merely a concise summary of the dipshit ... and you were penalized? blink.gif

One of the mods doesn't like me too much. rolleyes.gif
siimond182
*** me lady elizabeth you are a knob head!! Alex g is right all you do is argue because your so far up your own ***!! Climb out before you get lost. And im not interested in your predictible reply so don't bother. At first i thought that lady elizabeth sounds attractive but then i read your names dave??? If your are a bloke what sort of bloke uses a lady's name??lol.lol.lol
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (Ranting Cretin)+Jan 6 2013, 02:13 AM)
rigged against the victim

Indeed, a victim of ones own making - perhaps if you weren't the sick, pathetic twisted delusional quintessence of brainpulped retardation things may've worked out a tad different.

Edit;- deeply sorry you've totally wasted your life ..... if it's any consolation;- thanks to you we've all had a seriously splendid laugh.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
siimond182
biggrin.gif only if your name wasn't dave... I would ask you out for dinner!!
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (siimond182+Jan 6 2013, 10:20 AM)
*** me lady elizabeth you are a knob head!! Alex g is right all you do is argue because your so far up your own ***!! Climb out before you get lost. And im not interested in your predictible reply so don't bother. At first i thought that lady elizabeth sounds attractive but then i read your names dave??? If your are a bloke what sort of bloke uses a lady's name??lol.lol.lol

Er ..... who's this illiterate cretin? blink.gif
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (siimond182+Jan 6 2013, 10:35 AM)
biggrin.gif only if your name wasn't dave... I would ask you out for dinner!!

If your name wasn't "imbecile" I wouldn't be eating you for breakfast.

smile.gif
siimond182
My names jenny. And i want to marry you. Do you have a life? I'm not ranting just a simple question. I imagine you, a lonley man in a basement with a laptop and a pack of doritos. My point is whats all the abuse about? People come on here to read peoples views not to read you arguing like a child.
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (siimond182+Jan 6 2013, 10:53 AM)
My names jenny. And i want to marry you.

Sorry darling - thanks for the offer, but I'm not into all that zoophilia jazz.
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (siimond182+Jan 6 2013, 10:53 AM)
My point is whats all the abuse about?

Mere therapy for psychotic chowderheaded pretence merchants - I'm no less than one of this sites psychiatric nurses.
siimond182
Shame. Your loss... I have lots of money.. We could have been so happy.
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (siimond182+Jan 6 2013, 11:07 AM)
Shame. Your loss... I have lots of money.. We could have been so happy.

Never mind, I'll be miserable as a member of the Rothschild family, with only my mutli $billion inheritance fund.

sad.gif
siimond182
NICE! Kill the family off. Get the money quicker
AlexG
I don't think it's particularly unfair, I just think James is dickwad.

I accept the ban, wait it out, and don't carry on spamming attacks under numerous sock-puppets. In other words, I don't act like a psychotic shithead like you do.

Lady Elizabeth
[quote=Rabid Chowderhead] Hey folks, want to hear a conversation between two dipshits? Of course you do, who wouldn't! Here is one such between our internet famous birdbrained troll AlexG(circle-jerk-of-one), and our very own multi-mindless Lady Elizabeth(registered psycho ladyboy), where the psycho is consoling the troll over being banned from sciforum for trolling! Enjoy!!....[/quote]

This whining from AlexG....
QUOTE (AlexG: Today at 4:38 AM)
Trolling, trolling and more trolling Gets you banned from everywhere.

This consolation from LE....
QUOTE (Lady Elizabeth[/QUOTE)
... and you were penalized?
And again whining from AlexG....
QUOTE (AlexG: Today at 7:26 AM)
One of the mods doesn't like me too much.

Priceless shite-talking between drive-by sicko parrots if ever there was, hey folks!!! [/quote]

Yo, truly a guru of wit.

Let this be a harsh warning to all those choosing to misalign their geriatric nappy.

smile.gif
AlexG
This whining from AlexG....
(AlexG: Today at 4:38 AM)

Trolling, trolling and more trolling

Gets you banned from everywhere.

Whining? I was simply noting that you've been permabanned from every site you've posted on, and the reason for your banning is :

"Trolling, trolling and more trolling"

Face it RC, you're a whinning psychotic troll.
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (@AlexG(lying jerkoff)+Jan 6 2013, 10:22 PM)
The forum at large is having a great belly laugh at your expense. 

Actually, not so,

Today I conducted a PM poll survey from 100 randomly selected members, this was their verdict:

Top Vote (98%): Reality Check is a rancid witless psychotic troll, far less amusing than a wet fart in a space suit.

Edit;- the other 2% were way more scathing. laugh.gif

smile.gif
Lady Elizabeth
Obviously works @ Dire Comebacks R Him.

Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (Guest+Jan 6 2013, 10:48 PM)
Your 'scientific' credibility (and 'methodology') is as 'colourful' as your language, oh-many-mindless LE!

Today, I heard you also conducted a poll on what the forum at large think of Lady Elizabeth....and also another poll on what the forum at large think of that poor whining diddums AlexG(circle-jerk-of-one).

What were your 'results' there? Why haven't you posted those 'results'?

Perhaps it's because those 'results' were just as 'real' as the one above?

Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (Guest+Jan 6 2013, 11:11 PM)

Yeah, we polled and voted to fire you because you don't measure up. Your 'wit' is just 'shite' coming out of your face in the most mindless manner of a registered psycho ladyboy: ie, just foul; no wit. smile.gif

The 'coo' boy is you and the tumbleweed rattling across the empty stage is a depiction of what goes on in the empty real estate between your ears. Rattle rattle! smile.gif

Lady Elizabeth
Click. rolleyes.gif
AlexG
"trolling, trolling and more trolling", gets unRealitycheck banned wherever he goes.
AlexG
You should wipe the spittle off your screen before it dries.
AlexG
CODE
HE have been banned from Sciforums for being a useless shitheaded troll.

For insulting another poster. You're the one banned for "trolling, trolling, and more trolling", or, to use your own phrase, you were banned for being a shitheaded troll.

I'll be back there in 4 days. You never will be.
Lady Elizabeth
Look @ sciforums banned list and scroll down to 25 May 2006.

Ban List

AlexG
Yup.

Trolling, trolling, and more trolling.

It's all he does.

That and get banned.
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (Guest+Jan 7 2013, 06:37 AM)
Hey yeah!

But that is "Reality Check" with a SPACE.

But I registered my "RealityCheck" (no SPACE) here (at the pre-split physforum) in 2005!...and I have never registered as any other 'reality check' etc form of name anywhere but THIS, "RealityCheck".

Well, no wonder some people may have been working under a MISTAKEN IDENTITY misapprehension about ME.

"whoosh! what was that?" ....... "a flying pig, that's what it was"

smile.gif
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (Guest+Jan 7 2013, 07:14 AM)

Go look at the date of me (RealityCheck) joining Sciforums. How many years after me (same RealityCheck) joining physforum was it? smile.gif

So, what's your point, dumbass? blink.gif
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (Guest+Jan 7 2013, 07:44 AM)

Can't you see it?

I only decided to join SCIFORUMS just over a year ago, on 15 DEC, 2011. I had no reason to join SOONER than that because for some years I ONLY registered/posted EXCLUSIVELY at PHYSFORUM (since 2005!).....and NEVER been on ANY forum before then.

See? All those other 'reality' types on the net all that time BEFORE I joined SCIFORUMS could NOT have been me (this RealityCheck) because I wasn't ON the forums until I joined PHYSFORM EXCLUSIVELY, and only many years later did I find/register AT SCIFORUMS as this SAME RealityCheck that I have only and always been.

So it couldn't have been me anywhere else except at physforum since 2005; and sciforums many years later (since late 2011).

Thanks for all the help in clearing this 'mistaken identity' thing up some more, LE. Much obliged. smile.gif

Ok, I'll believe you this time.

You're still an obnoxious troll though. laugh.gif
boit
Allow me to draw parallels between light/distance and mass/weight.
1. In whatever frame you'll be the speed of light will always remain the same, i.e. c in vacuum.
2. In whatever place you'll be your mass will always be the same.
3. The measurements of distance you make in #1 above is frame dependant, it changes from frame to frame.
4. The measurements of weight you make in # above depends on acceleration due to gravity of that (place).
Whereas weight may change, mass never*.
Whereas distance may change, speed of light never.
*NB. I know relativy also changes mass, but don't bring that up. This is just a simple analogy.
Lady Elizabeth
Same applies to you, jissferbrains
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (Rabid Crank+)
The orthodoxy emperor has no clothes on, even a child can see and understand that, because he wasn't subject to that special sort of parrot training you were subjected to in order not to see the obvious fact that the emperor has no clothes on

Only from a childs and indeed your intellectual Turner syndromic pigmy perspective - what you see from such trivial elevation is merely the underside of my glorious tunic, fuckwit.

Cease your sorrowful droolings before I'm urged to urinate in your face, or worse, fuckmunch.

smile.gif
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (RC+)
I hope the New Year so far has been safe and happy for you and yours (and for everyone at physforum). Cheers, mate!

You too, man. biggrin.gif
Guest_MDT
It comes down to an energy balance, with real effects in space-time requiring actual energy. This is why SR originally contained three variables, with relativistic mass there so there needs to be an energy balance. Kinetic energy follows a different function than 1/2MV2 as V approaches C.

Say we have two references, one with mass M and the other with mass 2M. Both references see the same relative velocity=V. Depending on who we assume is moving, the kinetic energy is not relative, but will vary from 1/2MV2 to MV2 depending which reference has the real energy. If we assume wrong, because we assume energy is relative, we can end up with more or less energy than is real. This allows magic tricks connected to perpetual motion.

If we want real SR effects, like the youthful twin, we need to add real energy. The other twin gets no energy and therefore no real relativity. That twin ages normally due to insufficient energy for tangible relativity.

A good analogy is standing in front of a mirror. There is one real you and another you in the mirror who is an image of you. Both look the same at some level. But only one will exist without the mirror, while the other only exists because of the mirror. The real you is the energy, while the mirror is relative reference. The energy exists even without any mirror.
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (@Lady Elizabeth+Jan 15 2013, 07:16 PM)
Robbitybob1 et al have shown YOU are the delusional nincompoop 'spazbrain' who didn't know what you were talking about there.

Anyone with a semblence of brain would beg to differ;- ill-educated, blithering imbecile.

smile.gif

Edit:- this is fun. laugh.gif
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (Rancid Cranium+)
Robbitybob1 et al have shown YOU are the delusional nincompoop

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ..... wow!, the geriatric dementia fuelled delusional balderdash is startlingly gargantuan in this one.

smile.gif
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (RC+)
Can't be THAT much 'fun' for you, LE; especially as you made fun of azo for mispelling 'benign'...and then you yourself (alias "nincompoop spazbrain") go and write "semblence" instead of "semblance".

Yeah, you got me there, with my unfeasibly gargantuan spelling mistake laugh.gif ..... will punish myself severely for the next trillion years or so for my colossally embarrassing faux pas. sad.gif
@guest_slayer
Arrr, mate! That makes me talk like a pirate. Arrr.
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (@Lady Elizabeth+Jan 16 2013, 12:27 AM)
Until then, just grin and bear it.

What, and cease my crusade against mindfucked fatuous 'fantasy-world' imbeciles, who flood this site with their deranged ignorance? - not a chance, you mindfucked fatuous 'fantasy-world' imbecile.

smile.gif
Mekigal
QUOTE (Lady Elizabeth+Jan 16 2013, 05:55 PM)
What, and cease my crusade against mindfucked fatuous 'fantasy-world' imbeciles, who flood this site with their deranged ignorance? - not a chance, you mindfucked fatuous 'fantasy-world' imbecile.

smile.gif

are you a nerd, Treky , seeking revenge? Do you have a Spock out fit ? Tell Me the truth
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (Mekigal+Jan 16 2013, 07:17 PM)
are you a nerd, Treky , seeking revenge? Do you have a Spock out fit ? Tell Me the truth

The truth? ..... well, it's made of stainless steel - some say, a pneumatic road drill blanches into insignificance when compared to its immense pounding action, and you've just qualified as being an awardee to this G-Spot, taser-headed stimulator, brainmush.

smile.gif
@newguy
Ever since you ditched me for Eddie, I've been consumed with gay jealousy, just because I confessed to contracting aids from a Nepalese goat herder. Few people know you as I do, the closet satanist homosexual with bad breath, the illegitimate grandson of Joseph Mengele who developed breasts in his teens. I still love you unreservedly. Can we please make up. xxxxx

Peace and goodwill to everyone......even if just for the heck of it, hey!
Robittybob1
QUOTE (@newguy+Jan 20 2013, 11:15 PM)
Ever since you ditched me for Eddie, I've been consumed with gay jealousy, just because I confessed to contracting aids from a Nepalese goat herder. Few people know you as I do, the closet satanist homosexual with bad breath, the illegitimate grandson of Joseph Mengele who developed breasts in his teens. I still love you unreservedly. Can we please make up. xxxxx

That is definitely not RC, and not LE either (wrong rhythm to the sentence structure).
I'm picking it is Caillan. No a better guess would be Beer w/straw.
Beer w/Straw
Not me.

:EDIT:

Was an OK read though. Very intellectually stimulating
caillan
I didn't say that, Robbity. I think it's Reality Check.
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (@newguy+Jan 20 2013, 11:15 PM)

It's all so true!

There comes a point when pulling the plug could easily be construed as a service to humanity.
CrazyJesse
The force is strong here.
boit
QUOTE (@newguy+Jan 24 2013, 02:11 AM)
Hi newguy.

I post this here in the hope you catch it while scanning the board or some kindly person brings it to your attention. smile.gif

This from you to caillan (in the Demons Are Real thread in Creation/Evo section)...

Anyhow, fortunately for you, there's still time to repent. Don't waste it, friend.[/QUOTE]

...gave me to think about the usual 'in-prison-conversion/repentence' (remember?) that Christians rejoice in while nothing is explained about what 'the god plan' makes of the innocent victims who never got a chance to choose/repent etc, as if they were only 'incidental/expendables' in the 'god plan' which has not been 'explained' properly/sanely by any religious Scripture/Zealot.

Specifically, I was pondering what (according to the various god-stories/rationalizations for the various Christian, Muslim et al religions) would 'God' do if Satan was to 'repent' and apologize for his 'misbehaviour' and promise not to do evil anymore?

Would 'God' forgive Satan? Would he THEN also make clear to all (at last!) why all the millennia's innocents (who were not given the same chance to 'repent' etc before they died or were killed by evildoers who supposedly were supposedly 'possessed by Satan' etc) were not given that same chance IF they were not just collateral damage/inconsequential as they appear to be to any sane objective observer, no matter which 'god plan' story/rationalization any MIDDLE EASTERN (Abrahamic?) religion chooses to push?

Also, about that 'crux' term you were discussing as an aside...'X' shaped 'crossed sticks' (with the bottom end of BOTH sticks stuck into the ground) were commonly used for torture/execution long before the time of the 'Christian Cross' version which has been used by Christians. [b]I am especially curious to know if that Christian 'version' (ie, ONE MAIN 'upright' piece with a horizontal cross-piece) is an actual historically accurate one of the bible's 'Crucifixion of Christ' images depicted by Christian/Religious painters for some centuries now and used in churches?

Just curious. Rushed. Back in a couple of days or so, newguy! Good luck. RC. smile.gif

PS: I also trust you came/come across my previous post to you (as quoted in my reply to Lady Elizabeth above). Your friend, RC.

Now this is hitting well below the belt. Why not take this thread where it belongs?
Beer w/Straw
QUOTE (@boit+Jan 24 2013, 07:51 AM)
...and in case you haven't heard, I was unjustly framed/banned by rpenner, and so, on principle I will not re-register as anything else until I am re-instated AS RealityCheck.

PS: Hi newguy! Trust you and yours are well as can be, considering life, the universe and everything! Your friend, RC. smile.gif

OK.

I personally don't like your posts as a guest. However, it didn't very much occur to me that you do so out of protest and am intrigued by your accusations of, rpenner. Please elaborate on the circumstanes, your posts may be better recieved in the future.

Thanks.
Robittybob1
QUOTE (Beer w/Straw+Jan 25 2013, 11:22 PM)
OK.

I personally don't like your posts as a guest. However, it didn't very much occur to me that you do so out of protest and am intrigued by your accusations of, rpenner. Please elaborate on the circumstanes, your posts may be better recieved in the future.

Thanks.

RC don't bother. That is Bw/S technique of getting you to waste your life going over the old arguments again.
Beer w/Straw
QUOTE (Robittybob1+Jan 25 2013, 11:31 PM)
RC don't bother. That is Bw/S technique of getting you to waste your life going over the old arguments again.

Arguments?

No, I'm more interested in how, rpenner, framed him.
Robittybob1
It is your life.
AlexG
As they put it over on another forum when they banned RC

"Trolling, trolling, and more trolling"
boit
QUOTE (@boit+Jan 24 2013, 10:51 AM)

Hi, boit? smile.gif

I am RealityCheck, mate; and in case you haven't heard, I was unjustly framed/banned by rpenner, and so, on principle I will not re-register as anything else until I am re-instated AS RealityCheck. Hence my 'unregistered posts' here as the occasion requires.

'Unregistered posters' are not allowed in the Creation/Evolution section, hence my posting HERE as UNREGISTERED under an appropriate 'guest-name' (in this case, as @boit) to address the intended recipient of my post(s) in a section which DOES ALLOW such UNregistered posters.

Did you see where in my above post I asked (in blue) for some kind stranger to bring that post to newguy's attention? Can you oblige? Thanks in advance (it's ok if you don't want to, I will understand, and thanks anyway and no hard feelings, boit!).

Cheers, mate.

PS: Hi newguy! Trust you and yours are well as can be, considering life, the universe and everything! Your friend, RC. smile.gif

Sorry mate. Didn't know one can't post as unregistered in Creation/Evolution section. Unlike some of us, newguy has kept his posts in area of his speciality and I really respect him for that. I can't cut and paste as I'm using a cheap cellular phone, would have really wanted to assist. Anyway, for how many years have you been banned? And where is Rpeener? Is he active in another forum? (I hope he isn't dead). I wish we could picket till justice is restored to this forum. Sorry old buddy.
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (boit+Jan 26 2013, 05:45 AM)
rpenner? Is he active in another forum? (I hope he isn't dead).

Saw him here briefly, only yesterday - most likely fuelled by some sick twisted insane compulsion to revisit the crazytrain he once bothered nursing.
Beer w/Straw
I would have liked specifics.

If someone who was an eyewitness -like someone PM that dude- it could get enjoyable.
Lady Elizabeth
QUOTE (Beer w/Straw+Jan 26 2013, 02:49 PM)
I would have liked specifics.

If someone who was an eyewitness -like someone PM that dude- it could get enjoyable.

My mailbox is currrently 100%, and I've no intention to clear it.

PhysOrg scientific forums are totally dedicated to science, physics, and technology. Besides topical forums such as nanotechnology, quantum physics, silicon and III-V technology, applied physics, materials, space and others, you can also join our news and publications discussions. We also provide an off-topic forum category. If you need specific help on a scientific problem or have a question related to physics or technology, visit the PhysOrg Forums. Here you’ll find experts from various fields online every day.
To quit out of "lo-fi" mode and return to the regular forums, please click here.