To add comments or start new threads please go to the full version of: The next Einstein
PhysForum Science, Physics and Technology Discussion Forums > Relativity, Quantum Mechanics and New Theories > Relativity, Quantum Mechanics, New Theories

Nick
People say science is light years ahead of Einstein now.

Baloney. That won't be true until the next Einstein.

Scientists don't elevate yourselves. You aint nothin' by comparison.
sofie
words well said
Zephir
User posted image
Nick
I doubt it zeph.
Zephir
QUOTE (Nick+Dec 7 2005, 03:54 AM)
I doubt it zeph.

Both Heim's, both Einstein's theories aren't exact/complete obviously, but the Heim's theory is the most advanced field theory after the GR. It's the most quantitative theory available, being able to predict fine structural constant value or mass of 12 particle types to the 0.01% precision using just 4 vacuum constants from scratch.

This is a perfect result, indeed... smile.gif

By the way, all massive wave spreading can be described by four constants too: force constant (i.e. gravity constant), energy density (i.e. Planck constant, defining time scale), permeability (energy propagation speed) and permittivity (dumping speed) constants. Such of this, the Heim's theory is solely geometrodynamic theory (i.e. all forces are generated just by deformation of space) and it introduces a general relativity equation rectification by the similar way, as the former Yilmaz's theory. It predicts the minimal and maximal curvature of spacetime, corresponding to "bubble" model of universe evolution.

user posted image
Nick
Give it five hundred years.
will314159
i think Heim did the obvious step. He quantized space. Planck length. the Planck square was defined as the Metron. time became quantized.

like Newton, who IMHO, was far greater than Einstein, he invented the necessary mathematics tp pursue his theory. Newton invented what he called the fluxions or what Liebnitz would call the infintesimal calculus. Heim had to go the other way and use the Calculus of Differences and extened it to Tensors which he called Selector Calculus. This way he was able to avoid the infinities and renormalizations that plague other theories of general relativity and quantum mechanics.

Thus his particular insight wa to develop the discrete mathematics that the discrete physics needed.

A lot of balyhoo is raised about his offbeat math, but that may have been the key to his results.

For a nice illustrated slde point presentation of Heim theory given at the Huntsville Space center go to
http://www.hpcc-space.de/publications/docu..._Huntsville.pdf

Do you all remember the Star Trek movie First Constact. the Enterprise AND the Borg go back in time to 2063, one to help Dr. Zefram Cochrane get the first Warp drive launched and the other to kill it.

All the good doctor is interested in is sex, alchohol and rock & roll. He has to be motivated. Gordie shows him the statute of him he keeps in his cabin. The ship gets launched. that's the signal the Vulcans were waiting for First Contact.

Mr. Heim is the real life Zefram Cochrane and Isaac Newton Einstein all rolled into one. Hauser and Droscher will of course be rolled into it.
Good Elf
Hi All,

There is one "difficult" problem with Heim being the next Einstein... he is dead. The next real hurdle is to show (by experiment) that his theory "holds water". Still that pdf in the previous post is very illuminating. I personally find the theory "very difficult" philosophically. Yet if it comes up with the goods then success is a wonderful clarifier of ideas.

Can anyone think of an existing phenomenon that demonstrates Heims Theory in the world of experience right now? Most ideas in Physics have "precursors"... what is this one's precursor and inspiration?

What I have noticed is there as a "bet both ways" on his "dimensions". In one situation they are spoken about as if they are simply additional system parameters... the next minute they are "real" apparent dimension and extensible to a lot more dimensions ... up to 12. Any ideas?

Cheers
Zephir
QUOTE (Good Elf+Jan 15 2006, 05:46 AM)
Can anyone think of an existing phenomenon that demonstrates Heims Theory in the world of experience right now?

Well, such "existing phenomenon" can be the "mass of electron"... smile.gif

User posted image

Despite of this, the Heim's theory predicts a lot of consequences of the Yilmaz's, superstring and Aether Wave theories, as I've explained before.

You're simply not reading my posts, my dear... wink.gif You'll not find the understanding in your library, but right here.
mansouryar
[FONT=Arial]Hi everybody,

The next Einstein is alive and is just a kid and is Iranian and ... is me! cool.gif Maybe it's not cool to address the members of one forum to another, but I assume you're enough open-minded and invite you to visit this 3-pages discussion:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index....wtopic=230&st=0

By the way, for the case of interstellar travels I think Heim's theory needs many works to become complete, you want reason? see this:

http://www.unmannedspaceflight.com/lofiver....php/t1984.html

for its other aspects, I'm not an expert.

Farewell smile.gif
mansouryar
Maybe we could launch a similar discussion here, OK? tongue.gif
Zephir
QUOTE (mansouryar+Aug 12 2006, 07:57 PM)
I assume you're enough open-minded and invite you to visit this 3-pages discussion

Hi, mansouryar,

yep, we're definitelly open-minded enough - so can you explain the principle of your FTL device for us in brief?

In just a few sentences, please...
Pupamancur
QUOTE (mansouryar+Aug 12 2006, 04:57 PM)
[FONT=Arial]Hi everybody,

The next Einstein is alive and is just a kid and is Iranian and ... is me! cool.gif Maybe it's not cool to address the members of one forum to another, but I assume you're enough open-minded and invite you to visit this 3-pages discussion:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index....wtopic=230&st=0

By the way, for the case of interstellar travels I think Heim's theory needs many works to become complete, you want reason? see this:

http://www.unmannedspaceflight.com/lofiver....php/t1984.html

for its other aspects, I'm not an expert.

Farewell smile.gif

Modest, too.
Confused2
QUOTE (Zephir+)

yep, we're definitelly open-minded enough - so can you explain the principle of your FTL device for us in brief?
In just a few sentences, please...

If only Z. could apply the same rule to himself and the AVT.

-C2.

Zephir
QUOTE (Confused2+Aug 13 2006, 02:15 AM)
If only Z. could apply the same rule to himself and the AWT.

I can say easily, the AWT can be described by the behavior of elastic massive environment, the matter density of whose is proportional the energy density spreading.

The whole rest of AWT can be derived from such model, so theoretically should be possible to post this single sentence at the very beginning instead of thousands of repetitive posts during time with the same result.

But the nature doesn't work by such way and for successful (genetic) information spreading is always necessary to spread a lot of information carriers (the gametes). The single information unit makes no structure in understanding of the new concept in all consequences.

As we say in one Czech proverb, "the repetition is the mother of wisdom ". After all, the Aether behaves by the very same way: the new structures are always formed by the repetition of the smaller ones.

This is simply way, how the Nature works.
rpenner
QUOTE (Zephir+Aug 13 2006, 12:14 AM)
I can say easily, the AWT can be described by the behavior of elastic massive environment, the matter density of whose is proportional the energy density spreading.

That is a statement of an elastic tensor differential equation. The fact that this equation nowhere appears in Zephir's writing suggests AWT is still under development. In addition, you didn't specify if the this environment is linearly elastic or anisotropic, or homogeneous or how it varies with matter density. Nor did you specify if this environment is solid or fluid, or some varient.

http://www.engin.brown.edu/courses/en224/a...nis_general.htm

Furthermore, on the actual page you use the relativistically covarient d'Alembert operator in a direct, and unaccredited use of the masslessKlein-Gordon equation. So AWT doesn't qualify as a theory by the "next Einstein" if it entirely depends on the math of Einstein. Nothing is mentioned of elasticity, just a well-known equation which has been solved long ago.

Many schools and courts require tensor differential math for an person to be considered an expert in elastic materials, and it's the matter of seconds to determine that you are not such an expert. Indeed, on that same page you link to I point out how you mistook D=7.2569464048605767801... for D=6.

In short, even if you understood your own words enough to make mathematical predictions, this is a phenomenological model, similar to the mathematically-exact-to-within-experimental-error Standard Model, except your model cannot be used to make simple predictions like the Lamb shift or the color of gold. For example, on the basis of your theory, is Heim right or wrong about there being a neutral electron with a mass near that of m_e and if there is, is it truly neutral. A fundamental theory of physics to replace the Standard Model should be able to explain that. A phenomenological model is very limited in it's predictive power, but they act as powerful constraints on future theories, because if the old model predicts correctly a large amount of experiments, then the new model must predict the same experiments with the same or better accuracy. In some sense the old model and the new model must be effectively the same. SR and Galiean Relativity are exactly the same at v=0 and close to the same for v<<c. Newton and GR are the same for pressure=0 and v=0.

Zephir is Czech? Pencho_Valev is from Bulgaria? It seems it would be easier for you to debate his v+c ballistic theory face-to-face than to send your packets all the way to the UK.

As for Heim = Yilmaz = Zephir > Einstein, I have to point out a paper which says Yilmaz does NOT reduce to Newton, so mostly can't be taken seriously.
Yilmaz cancels Newton
Likewise, Yilmaz has been shown to be unable to correctly calculate with GR.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yilmaz_theory_of_gravitation

Also, Heim != Yilmaz as Heim incorporates GR, so far as it goes, while Yilmaz violently disagrees with GR. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heim_Theory

Noone has been able to give Heim's or Zephir's theory anything like this level of scrutinity because under Droscher's hand, "Heim" is a shifting target. The fundamental equations are changing between various papers, and without any line of reasoning to support them, and Zephir sells his theory like a pancea but never with a scrap of math.

"Opakování matka moudrosti." But perhaps the brother of wisdom is self-delusion?
Zephir
QUOTE (ripener+Aug 13 2006, 10:33 AM)
That is a statement of an elastic tensor differential equation.The fact that this equation nowhere appears in Zephir's writing suggests AWT is still under development

I don't think so. The tensor field solution is just a relativistic (high energy) approximation in arbitrary number of dimension. But the AWT operates in infinitely number of dimensions. The only way, how to solve such simple system is solely numeric: you can solve the wave equation in tiny time and distance step by usual solvers and you can substitute the local energy density to the mass density in each iteration. If you use the sufficiently small computing step, you can reach the solution, which corresponds the solution of the AWT.

But till now I've no idea, how such concept can by formalized in language of contemporary math without deep approximations. With approximation you're at the same risk, as at the case of numeric solution with large computational step: the result becomes unphysical, it will not correspond the real situation. I suppose, the Heim's theory supplies some solution for fixed (8-12) number of dimensions, but I don't know about it postulates and assumptions.

QUOTE (rpenner+Aug 13 2006, 10:33 AM)
..So AWT doesn't qualify as a theory by the "next Einstein" if it entirely depends on the math of Einstein...

The wave equation has nothing to do with Einstein, and the E=mc^2 equation can be derived by classical Newton mechanic using photon momentum. After all, the relativity depends on the results of Aether theory (the Lorents invariance and Lorentz transform), so I can say easily, the relativity doesn't qualify as a theory by the "Einstein", if it entirely depends on the math of Maxwell + Lorentz...

QUOTE (rpenner+Aug 13 2006, 10:33 AM)
..Also, Heim != Yilmaz as Heim incorporates GR, so far as it goes, while Yilmaz violently disagrees with GR...

The Yilmaz introduces the same correction to stress energy tensor in general relativity, like the Heim's theory: it corrects the equivalence principle, which isn't valid for the large field curvature and/or distances:

User posted image User posted image User posted image

Because the standard field equation neglect the energy of the gravitational field curvature, it bring the slightly different solution at the case of large field curvatures and/or distances (in approximatelly 40 MlY distance range). At such distances the effect of gravity field curvature cannot be neglected by such a way, the gravity becomes sligtly repulsive, thus affecting the field curvature to the dark matter foam shape.

User posted image
rpenner
"tensor" is a math term, not a relativity term.

Materials Science uses tensors to describe physical materials in decidedly non-relativistic situations. I linked to such a page.

A "tensor" is just a multi-linear system. Like a dual-vector or a matrix. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tensor#Importance_and_usage

You can't solve an infinite-dimensional anything numerically, since at a minimum, an infinite number of calculations are required. You need analysis and logic.

As for the massless Klein-Gordon equation. It is a wave equation. It does use the relativistically covarient d'Alembert operator, and wasn't published until after Einstein and in a SR sense. It's still used by every student of quantum field theory. There is no m or E in the wave equation, so unless you exactly specify what you are saying people are either going to assume you support SR or assume that the two equations have no relation at all. The same for using relativistically covarient d'Alembert operator. As the massless Klein-Gordon equation is interpreted as an equation of non-interacting massless spin-0 particles and their behavior, you would seem to have some problems basing a theory-of-everything on this math.

As for Heim != Yilmaz, I posted a Wikipedia article which claims Heim is consistant with macroscopic GR, it being a theory of quantum GR. Can you supply a source where Heim is shown to be inconsistant with macroscopic GR?
Zephir
QUOTE (rpenner+Aug 13 2006, 11:19 AM)
Materials Science uses tensors to describe physical materials in decidedly non-relativistic situations. I linked to such a page.

The tensor solution describes the solution of elastic deformations for quite different case, of so called EM (elastic mass) lattice. Such lattice cannot be used for quantum wave solution, because it's just approximation, as the phase boundary isn't fixed in the system of quantum wave pockets. From such reason, the attempts to use the EM lattice approximation for quantum mechanic calculations were unsuccessful. The tensor world is in duality with quantum wave world, it describes the relativistic torsion solution, whereas the quantum wave describes the quantum world solution with uncertainty. These two formalisms aren't mutually compatible.

user posted image

..As for the massless Klein-Gordon equation. It is a wave equation...

Klein-Gordon equation is the Klein-Gordon equation and wave equation is the wave equation. Both these equations are quite different things and pretty unique.

..You can't solve an infinite-dimensional anything numerically, since at a minimum, an infinite number of calculations are required...

...for infinitely exact solution. If you're not able to compose the formal model, the approximate approach can be useful in practical cases and you can solve the system for arbitrary number of dimensions. The Heim's theory uses the same approach - it's obvious, the just the 6 dimensions isn't the finite number of dimensions, but the Heim's theory uses it, because the solution for 6D is exact enough. But the AWT isn't based on some arbitrary number of dimensions or some specific metron/brane geometry. The AWT derives all these constraints for itself from scratch.

..Can you supply a source where Heim is shown to be inconsistent with macroscopic GR? ...

The above pictures (1, 2) were copied directly from Heim's original illustrations.
mansouryar
Hi Zephir,

I have so much troubles in connecting to internet and that's the main reason of delay, sorry for that.
Anyway, I wish I'd known how much do you know about the spacetime shortcuts, there are many texts on the net describing the subject for laypeople which can be found by a simple search, e.g., at Google, or wikipedia might be found good too. In fact, my framework contains an extremely difficult metric of a dynamic axially symmetric traversable wormhole, inspired by the works of Kuhfittig, plus adding the charge back-reaction; along with suggesting a geometric surgery to create a dual configuration or what I call: a "virtual pregnant worm". That represents a traversable wormhole with the least known drawbacks coupled to a "subluminal" warp bubble. Unfortunately, that scenario is too complex and needs long considerations in two areas of the best components of the metric AND the most-efficient ways of producing the required negative energy density. At the moment, I'm working on the latter and have sent a paper to a forthcoming conference, but due to copyright rules I can't explain more. Was my words enough? If not so, please ask your question(s) regarding details, not general statements, OK?

Pupamancur,
Thank you. I hope to be so.

Cheers,
Mammad wink.gif
Zephir
QUOTE (mansouryar+Aug 14 2006, 01:31 PM)
..I wish I'd known how much do you know about the spacetime shortcuts...

Hi mansouryar,

I understand, the underlying subject and it's math is complex, but neverthelles try to describe the basic design of ZFT apparatus, i.e. how to create the "virtual pregnant worm hole" or simply the singularity, which would allow us to shortcut travel through space.
mansouryar
Hello Zephir,

What does ZFT mean? Does it represent "zero-field technology"? If so, my plan is using a particular arrangement of Casimir cavities to derive a violation of the "averaged null energy condition" which its experimental manifestation is a deflection of a light beam to verify the theory; reminding the famous test of Arthur Eddington's team to check out the General Relativity? Fortunately, even a minor effect is enough, because we could achieve to sufficient amounts of negative mass through the tricks I've proposed in Box. 3 of my paper. Thus, the rest of the plan is mostly a task of supercomputers to define the numerical simulations of the metric, similar to guiding a Cruise missile. Besides, that's not a "virtual pregnant wormhole", but is the "virtual pregnant worm (VPW)", because by applying the fuzzy logic and regarding the importance of safety for the (humanoid) passengers, we expect to see intelligent behaviors (like an organic system) from this mechanism of distance reduction. By the way, one of the big differences between the wormholes and black holes, as we consider, is there is no singularity in a wormhole system or loosely speaking, all the ingoing objects do not have to meet a singularity. Another feature which seems somehow funny is one in principle is able to play a game with the identity of a singularity by sending negative energy pulses toward it, so tachyonic velocities are not the only solution to escape of a black hole, however that opens new questions on the demonstrations of negative energies in the curved and dynamic spacetimes.

Skinny
mansouryar
At the moment, I'm working on the latter and have sent a paper to a forthcoming conference, but due to copyright rules I can't explain more. Was my words enough?

Here is a question.
How is it that you are unable to explain more without infringing rules?

Surely you have ownership of your own material.
...unless you have found an investor in the past 28 days.
mansouryar
Hi Skinny,

It's a question for me too. However I should read the rules with more precision, since I've seen cases of reprinting a paper different from that of AIP. Anyway, it's natural that's my material and I'd use it in any manner I like with no attention to ridiculous infringing rules, and the only reason of my waiting is showing my virtue intending, but it's natural every patience has a limit and if I'd feel they're playing with me, I'd certainly release it on the net, as extensive as I can and would request of my friends throughout the world to read it.
By the way, you may assume I haven't found any investor yet, I repeat my request and invitation in this forum too: To all who think a much better world is possible not in an unknown future, but within our lifetimes, to all who believe in the good essence of humans and its potential to extend the goodness and beauty as equal as the known universe, to all who think minimizing bad features of the procedure of globalization is necessary, to all who hate of more damaging to our lovely planet by the present ways of using the energy, to all who do not like to watch more killing of humans according to energy (wars for oil, diseases from pollution, car crashes, etc), to all who think colonizing other planets is a necessity for a easier and more confident life to us and specially our children, to all who agree in a world with no physical distance obstacle fighting for the ground is meaningless and fundamentalists would have to change their minds when all of us are "too close" together and least probability of religious wars, and for many other reasons, find me an investor. It's very better for me to have more possibilities of choosing best of them to do the things more smoothly and with wasting the time. For the sake of all I said introduce me to such person. Remember all the huge acts in the history have been done originated from the individual efforts and I don't want to feel contempt from the stupid and full of bureaucracy governmental entities, timid and selfish private entities, or wild military ones who just think to destroying the lives and asking toll from unarmed people. I want such a technology be used in the most peaceful manner. Unfortunately, it seems I've encountered to most of the Murphy's laws up to now, but I really don't know what to do more. If it was possible, I could have continued my plan like the author of Linux, but seemingly I should behave like the author of Windows!
Apart from my interest to have a technical discussion with you, consider my ask for help to realize my idea please: Guide me!

Cheers,
Mammad
mansouryar
... more smoothly and with LEAST wasting the time ... tongue.gif

is the correct term. Sorry for weak English. wink.gif
Skinny
Hahaha! biggrin.gif

No worries Mansouryar, your tone is very pleasant. I wish you good luck.

It's thus far questionable what your material will be worth. Linux...Windows? Windows is lead by a corporation and Linux is open source, re-writable by everyone. A difference is that Linux is open source and any viruses can be programed out by any skilled coder. Microsoft are the only ones who are authorized allow change of their code and it's subsequent security. Another difference is Windows commercial value and Linux' marketing absence. I like to think of Linux as the scientists and windows as the fortunate people who are able to make a decent living. Someone such as your self appears a little tangled.

If you'd just turn your head left a little bit, you'd see the industrial revolution. You and many other's wish to advance further. It's a bitterly ugly and cleaver thing. It makes our lives easier; it can distract us. It impurifies our environment and yells out with flashy advertising and ideas. The nicest element of it is the instant communication we are able to achieve such as this post.

The art achievable is amazing. Video games pointedly. In these virtual worlds a mask is placed on technology and glorifies it's potential beauty with environments an engineer would drool over. The problem is that these are dreams. Some of the world has synchrotrons and other parts have luxurious sweets. But really, most of the world is third world. People fighting over ambition, power, and luxury are but a few sordid examples. Politics as it seems, is part of our lives. Can science repair politics? Can a bomb end a global war?

The answers are less obvious than they seem. A time machine is a bomb.

Are you a scientist, or someone trying to live from where they are in the world?
Even a scientist must live. Linux is now a title given to a group of operating systems. Red Hat, Mandrake and Gnome to name a few. Help the world or help you.

A scientist can help the world. A politician runs the world with what they have. Artists distract normal people from becoming scientists and politicians.

The car builder, the driver, the spectators and the cheer leader

Which are you? You have already written the book that defines you. For all the love we can give to your promises, we have seen nothing.

A scientist conducts experiments.

Let us taste you, or your book is without a blurb. Please consider that you don't need to give your book for free to make people read it. You are unable to make anyone read anything. Even saying you are a scientist, or stating your qualifications allows for some insight.
SC
mansouryar,

What arrogance!

Talk about being BIG headed... maybe you should REALLY explore the world and its inhabitants, and see that people like you, exists around EVERY college..

No kidding

And over in China, I've visually witnessed at least a few youngsters, seemingly far more "intellectual" AND "humble" than you have so far come across.

Yu should be on the Tv, no kidding

On Bonkers!
mansouryar
Hi SC,

I like to be on TV!! ph34r.gif

Skinny,

I think it’s now a great chance for us to evaluate the consequences of building a spacewarp-maker machine (or time machine, if you wish; however at the moment I think causality violation is impossible) in a near future. The Einstein did efforts at the last years of his life to make ordinary people and politicians noticed of the dangers of A-bombs which he had a basic role to invent them through his special relativity theory. Therefore, I would like to do a similar action, however there are main differences: First, I’m going to do it BEFORE realizing my plan, so fortunately we’re able to control it and prevent possible catastrophes, Second: a world without serious physical distances is much more impressing than a world having H-bombs, A-bombs, and other mass killing weapons.
My aim of mentioning the Windows & Linux was stating the possible choices. Like the open-source movement, my plan might be dealt with as the “final cure” of removing the problems of the earth. More specifically, I would have liked to be an advisor for the UNO to direct this project with the help all countries, like the SETI@HOME project to find intelligent aliens. Growing this technology under a global consideration could minimize the awful byproducts.
It’s a dreamy picture, but the other scenario is establishing a company which would cause a cartel and a brand-new market and improving it in practice; like all the great inventions: car, ship, plane, phone, computer, etc. Besides, I’m 23 and allow me to say I think your opinion is a bit conservative and pessimistic. Birth of every significant technology always causes side-effects and many jobs have come and gone along the history of the civilization. Maybe we could pass this critical point and upgrade ourselves to an incredible level by colonizing other stellar systems and extracting endless amounts of the starts and other masses of the universe, or maybe we’d destroy everything like the fate of ancient continent of Atlantis.
You’re right, it can embarrass everything (i.e., spacetime shortcuts, not time machines, e.g., click here: http://www.physics.wustl.edu/~visser/wormh...arp-drives.pdf), however there are interpretations giving interesting insights; for example see this: http://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0512062
But really who knows? Maybe we’re placed between the last generation of this kind of known species called humans and a higher version, discussed in UFO mythology.
There are huge challenges in front of us. What would happen if such finding be realized in a non-democratic country with psychotic leaders? That certainly is going to happen if I couldn’t be out of here.
By the way, I’ve not written a book, it’s a 7-pages paper, set to be smoothly understood by a wide numbers of experts.

P.S.: I was going to say more, but my mental situation is not good, however looking at this dialog between me and a dear friend clarifies the situation. (Sorry for being long)

Me:

I would like to tell you my beliefs about God. What is God? Does it (I use this pronoun because God in my mind has no gender, actually there is no gender difference in Persian language) exist? If so, what are its characters? These are important and profound questions. I am not aware of your possible religious trends; evangelist or protestant? catholic or orthodox? Spiritualist or Jewish? A member of a special cult, follower of a religion of the East (South) Asia (i.e., Buddhism, Hinduism, …) which do not have a definite imagination of “one” higher force as the uni-God religions of Christianity, Judaism, or Islam have? Theist or Atheist at all? I do not know; but I ask you what really is God? Have you ever thought about it? I “think” God exists, however the hardship and smashes I’ve received, receive now, and will receive in the future have made me conservative to consider something as my “faith” and say it with sufficient confidence to people but myself. For the universe we live in, there has to be a God and there certainly is a higher existent. We could discuss on our theologies for a long time, but the main question is: What does that belief have to do with us? Shall God interfere to realize an occurrence which is going to increase the goodness, harmony and beauty of the present world? How can people ask it to help them to have the most pleasure/least grief, both physically and mentally, as their instinctive conscience say them, during their short lifetimes on this planet? What is the role of God when materially surviving is everything, and what about its role when there are further involving factors? What is the relationship among God and the feelings of eternity, love and fear of death inside us? Which of them do have more share of the truth: ancient gods, myths, science and its fruit modern technology, philosophy, gnosticism or pure materialism? Is there any truth at all? What is its definition? How can we use of such knowledge before ending our deadline and pass away of this world? These are my primary questions, how about you man? How would be compensating the things I’ve experienced in my life in the afterworld? What would God tell me, when I stand in front of it? How much I’ve been a favorite of Satan? When I look to my inside infant, how can I feel pleasant and how God does drive me, like a sage or mad? Pray I could reach to correct answers.

Mammad

He:

What is God is a great question.

I don't know. How do I as a finite mortal dare cto omprehend the infinite? It is like being one dimensional in a three-dimensional world or telling a woman that I totally understand the pains she goes through with giving birth to new life. I really do not know what I am talking about...

I was surprised you did not include the Muslim faith in your dialogue. I am a Christian and on occassion God plays around with my destiny and blocks my plans for purposes that I do not know nor understand. A man would be truly wise if they understood why. Because I don't, maybe I am not as wise as I thought I was? For example, I am pleased when my heart beats a normal rhthym, when I can draw fresh breath into my lungs, or see a beautiful sunset.

I don't pretend to understand your problems but can only reflect back to the things in my own life or when somebody tried very hard to take away my life. There is an important set of Christian sayings that I want to pass on to you. No, its not Ezikiel's wheel from the old testament which tends to describe a modern day UFO obduction.

That is, and I tell my grown children this: "One door closes, and another opens". What looks really bad today may yield a bright sunshine tomorrow! There is always hope...

The other is the story of the parable where a stern master gives one servant one talent, a second five, and a third ten before he departs on a trip. On his return, he sees the three servants and the one with ten mentioned that he invested the money in the market place and doubled the master's money. The master said he was a good and faithful servant and put him in charge of ten cities.

To the one with five, he too invested the money in the market place and doubled it. The master also praised him as well and put him in charge of five cities.

To the one with a single talent, the man replied that he knows the master is a harsh man and was afraid of losing the money so he buried it and he only has one talent. The master said give the money to the servant with ten and depart from me forever.

When we face God, how do we know how many talents he gave us? Are we to not use our God-given talents to the maximum extent possible? If so, what would happen if we only showed God one talent? What if we gave him ten when he only gave us one to start with?

How many talents has God given you?

Remember, one door closes and another opens. I have to tell you that there is nothing more that one human being can do for another that I have not done for you and I have failed. I do not want to tell you how high I went up in the State Department but I have gotten no where.

There must be a reason for all of this and maybe this is part of God's plan for you as well as to teach me not to be so arrogant... with me, God may have failed as well! I have no idea what may become of you. You may be somebody very special so above all else, do not despair and always surround yourself with positive thoughts. If some one beats you up, get up off off the ground and ask if that is the best they have to hurt you?

There is a reason for everything and everything in God's good time and place of his choosing. As long as you can draw breath and breathe, keep up your work and something will happen... It just has to. Maybe not today but maybe tommorrow...
Me:

Sub: … it’s getting an unforgettable dialog!

Based on the people who believe in God, it certainly is (i.e., at least one of its properties) a field of positive energy, surely not exactly in physical meaning but there are similarities. As you know, the field is a hypothetical concept in physics, but is very useful to explain the phenomena we observe in the lab and analyze by mathematical formulas. Therefore, generalizing that idea, it is possible for us to attribute every (good) occurrence to a field of (positive) energy (look to the Greek roots of that word: en+ergia= at work). By that definition, to answer the question why this good God allows the presence of badness in this world as we perceive, perhaps we should pick up an appropriate reference frame, like what we do in physics to simplify the equations! Very surprisingly, the project I’m involved, has many correspondences to this kind of interpretation from God and metaphysical orders, generally. Maybe one says as kidding, if you imagine God as a field of positive energy, you’ve probably sold you soul to Satan by working on the negative energy! which might cause to anomalies like breaking the rules of this world we’ve used to them from the birth, like entropy increase regularized by the second law of thermodynamics or natural procedure of happening the things which needs a reconsideration after tightening the principles of a closed timelike curve. Yes, they seem Satanic issues with the potential to destroy many things, but it’s just one side of the coin. The other side is the role of will of us, humans, to how to encounter them. You see? It’s completely dependent to us and nothing else matters so deterministically. Don’t believe the science fiction stories on the domination of the machines on the humans, it is impossible; do you know why? Because any loser must search the reasons of defeat inside him/herself at first. If we forget our clean roots and just sit and watch, the devil forces would do their job. Thus everything is so obvious: we may see the conservation law in all the possible subjects and a simplified form as a lesson for life as you say: ”One door closes, and another opens”. The only remaining thing is the problem of time. We see the realization of this principle toward any action. Not right now? Never mind! Two hours later, two days, weeks, or years later or afterworld, or wait a minute please, maybe two hours before the required reply has been done, or even two or ten years ago (don’t make a mistake, I don’t go more backward than the birth, no previous lives as the believers to Metempsychosis say). As a similar example in wormhole discussion, I was told my theory violates the Bianchi identities on conservation of energy in General Relativity and then is impossible, but the main point is, the dynamism is the inevitable core of that configuration. I mean the spacetime might permit such deformations for a definite time, but that certainly would enforce the compensation mechanisms (i.g., Hawking radiation in the close case of black holes). You know man, I’ve accepted this feeling of justice as a law in this world, I’m not aware of other worlds, maybe if there is a multi-verse, there are other (parallel?) universes with other set ups, say the light velocity comparable to moving of an ant and achievable relativistic effects, or higher dimensional creatures which we 3-dimensional existents cannot understand them at all, etc. But the rule of this world is so and seemingly one cannot do something different, and if really is determined, come on, go ahead! but with just one constraint: don’t hurt other or oneself and the boundaries of that “hurting” is specified by the usage. People who have severely crossed that line are findable in the lunatic asylums or the cemeteries! (no insult is my meaning, just another style of your own comment: human as “a finite mortal”).
You surprised by not observing any Muslim faith in my email. How can I defend of the instructions of I’ve grown up with them, when I think many of them need basic modifications? How can I defend of many verses of Qur’an when I understand me and generally any normal man who the life (not only staying alive!) of humans is valuable in his/her eyes, cannot accept them?
When I see the permanent deathful conflicts in this cursed region of the earth where some fundamentalists behead others with the name of Allah and others target the innocent kids by the multi-tons bombs and I watch those movies and find a fucked up feeling and lose my desire to life, how should I think about these people and what would be my viewpoint to their related theisms? Does one have to kill others to reach to his God sooner or make it happier? I know pathetic feelings and nervous fluctuations don’t improve anything, but give that right to me to have a special judgment on ultra-concepts; I surely haven’t invented them and all we are being impressed by our surroundings.
Obviously Islamic world needs a fundamental movement like Protestantism, and remember the Europe dealt with religious reforming before the other jumps in politics, culture and science.
You asked about my talents. I surely have many talents, but I thought accomplishing the idea of physical distance reduction by a practical spacewarp is the best possible thing I could do and my pattern was Bill Gates. He could change the world of personal computers and made so much money to become the biggest charity donator to reduce poverty or cure diseases like AIDS. Mimicking him, I was going to create a novel cartel and become so much rich on this planet to have no economical problem on my projects to colonize other planets, but maybe I’d better to forget your country and seriously think about other countries as I once said you. (However, let’s not talk about misbehavior of Administration of Immigration agents to Iranians and the ability to deport them and invalidate the visa in any possible stage) If they don’t want me as a theorist and my ability to design simple web pages is more attractive to them, logically I’d be obligated to obey more various orders like changing my Arabic name, announcing my support of the Zionism in a manner more catholic than Pope, or swearing to adjust my activities on the condition of keeping the military and economical dominance of the America forever! I wonder what do they want? Do they love to see the dead Einstein would raise from the grave (however, his body was burnt) and shout: Hey! I’m him! Give my visa soon! Is that what they want? If they want to give me visa, it means nobody else in the world has been able to practically show the scientific capabilities that I have. Tell them to find errors in my paper and draft, if they dare! So if we're enough determined, we should not wait to see other deathful madness to worsen the orders
Although, nothing has happened to me yet, but I ethically have to say I don’t know how can I say my thank to you for the works you did to me, but let me say: Hey man! What’s happened to you? Your value is much more than insisting to blind morons of the State Department or any other hell. Yes, not to be arrogant is very nice, but nothing deserves to you and any other wise man be irked by a stupid who is placed in a wrong position and does not know (or indeed, can’t) how to logically behave to others who know something that he doesn’t know.
I repeated some times that I’m burning in a hell, but you know very well how much it’s simple for me to convert that hell to a heaven to myself. The only thing is taking a similar way that Dr. Abdolghadir Khan passed in Pakistan to become the national hero and away from any question, foreign inspecting or interview by the direct command of the President. Now he has everything he needs from the wealth and equipments. But the question is what’s been the price of this artificial heaven for him? I tell you: making a real potential hell for more than one billion and several hundreds millions of the people of Pakistan, India, and probably neighbor countries. He helped to create a military balance, but the nightmare of a nuclear war is the every night dream of many people in the politically unstable region of around there. I should inform you recently one of my relatives (their viewpoint has changed to me since releasing my interview to Tim), made a contact to a guy working in the Defense Department of Iran and said about me, of course somehow vaguely, then that guy proposed him he’s able to launch a meeting and I could explain my idea to the military strategists in a speech. Besides, that guy has tight bounds and friendships to some (previously) armed Shiite groups acting in Iraq. His dialog to my relative resulted in giving a phone number and I’d announce my interest to speech if I’d wish. You see? I could be an incredible ace and needless to wealth, if I’d be at the service of this killer regime, and there would be less shame for me before any sleeping, because I’d say myself nobody in the good West!? said welcome to me. I know that heaven would be more unstable than one in a free society, but when the people ask themselves about the gained share in the life, the dangers for others is usually ignored.
Anyway, sorry for much talking (typing, in fact!), hoping to no terrible scenario would be realized and I’d be so alive to receive your critics on my draft, and probably tell you about the relation between this quote of Napoleon and the exuberance in me: “There always is a woman behind any huge task!”

Mammad

He:

On my way to catch a plane. Will be gone for several days. Did not read your entire message. Sounds like what I recieved from a dear friend Dyatlov from Novosibirsk before he passed away...

Be good...

Pupamancur
QUOTE (mansouryar+Aug 27 2006, 05:22 PM)
Hi SC,

I like to be on TV!!  ph34r.gif

<nonsense snipped>

. I should inform you recently one of my relatives (their viewpoint has changed to me since releasing my interview to Tim), made a contact to a guy working in the Defense Department of Iran and said about me, of course somehow vaguely, then that guy proposed him he’s able to launch a meeting and I could explain my idea to the military strategists in a speech. Besides, that guy has tight bounds and friendships to some (previously) armed Shiite groups acting in Iraq. His dialog to my relative resulted in giving a phone number and I’d announce my interest to speech if I’d wish. You see? I could be an incredible ace and needless to wealth, if I’d be at the service of this killer regime, and there would be less shame for me before any sleeping, because I’d say myself nobody in the good West!? said welcome to me. I know that heaven would be more unstable than one in a free society, but when the people ask themselves about the gained share in the life, the dangers for others is usually ignored.

Mammad

Forget about the "Defense Department" , "future dr. Khan".
"dr.Khan" simply stole the centrifuge designs from his Dutch employer to become a "national hero". Stay away from the crackpot mullahs in your country, stay in school and finish your studies. You will be a lot better off this way.
Skinny
Dear Mansouryar,

Critique is a product of our way of living. You may ignore SC without simultaneously ignoring every Westerners opinion. There is a subtle difference between slander and resolvement.

Golly! That was a long read. I'll try to answer your questions I can remember...

I am of Christian background, but find myself without accord of all their beliefs. In that sense, I really don't know what religion I am part of. The philosophy of living is a touchy one, and I can understand how you feel about needing to make a difference. The problem is in our western living habits. One is that everybody wants to do the same thing. Everybody would love to be the next Einstein. Imagine you made a discovery so fantastic, that the way the world thinks would be forced to change on your behalf! That's what science is all about. Ney, let's look at the reality. It's a relatively poorly paying job unless you win a Nobel prize. It's enough to live on. In essence, many have described it as a wonderfully fulfilling job. It's about advancement. It can help people.

Like fame is to wealth and power, it's not in everyones interest to own a huge castle, or lead an army that inevitably leads to the despair of other lives like would a Shiite group. Einstein was SHATTERED when he realized that he opened a door way to a nuclear bomb. Guns kill people, but bombs destroy buildings. Whereas A-Bombs destroy cities, and take thousands of people with them.

In spite of discoveries such as this, I am in accord with the idea of controlling as much of nature as we possibly can. Something good did come of Einsteins works. Today we have a clean efficient fuel source for our environment. That would be nuclear power. Transport with your creation is thus a great vision. With some investment on behalf of France, we can expect a Fusion plant in the next 40 years.

The problem with inventions is Murphy's law. The thing that goes wrong is the thing you didn't think of. Whichever way you look at it, there have been meltdowns. It's fortunate for us that we were not there to experience the Chernobyl disaster. Luckily, like most humans, civilizations can learn from their mistakes.

It is for these reasons I welcome your proposed method of space manipulation with open arms. The question was "should we"? so many attempts to solve it have been made. Every single person in the western community has at some point wanted to travel through time. Perhaps to fix a mistake, or at least travel a great distance. That would be 650 million people.

moving on...

You asked if I believed in god. The word belief has never been used so incorrectly.

God exists. This is separating idea from creativity. God can, by definition, be the creator. Whatever, or whoever, god is thus existent. That is, for all origin, be it the big bang, what ever triggered it or an external influence. It's god. To rule out that the cosmos has always been is ignorance. Therefore god could also be the physical world we are inhibited by.

Extending this further means also the possibility of an afterlife. By rule of physics, or the study of nature, the definition of something is something that can affect something else. No real method is there to detect a component of natural space that we cannot interact with. Neither is there a way to detect how many--if any--types there are. This allows room for afterlife.

Consider this, if god is a consciously living creature, then it would hold a degree of control. This degree is further questionable. Can god tap you on the shoulder? Can god hear you speaking? Can god reply? Does god want to reply?

I don't follow any biblical text strictly. Mostly because they're written by humans. (some 2000 year old humans). Count the number of religions. There really are scientologists (I wish they hadn't put the syllables 'scien' in there). I even took the time to begin reading my countries most common bible (Christian), but it was torture. Revelations pointedly, which attempted inference upon the end of the world being a factor of god's angelic revenge on the devil; and 5 stars fell to Earth to kill us all. One star would be suffice. Reality is the truth, and there is only one.

An agenda that can be looked down upon is that rewards go to those who do particular things during their life time on Earth. I think it's selfish that one would regard them selves so important as to commit deeds that promise salvage at another's expense. When people die believing that they will receive virgins, they are following only their personal belief. As an afterlife being, would you give yourself to a stranger? I certainly would not.

Everyone has a belief system. It even takes an amount of belief to understand physics. It's a product of the human imagination, and the afterlife functions in a way similar than that must be greatly more advanced than our own understanding. We are not able to raise the dead, but we can definitely build a car (out of dirt).

But I've tired of attacking religion. It is yours and many other's chalice. Many years ago these ideas were revolutionary. The great advancement to give order to the world so that it may live productively. These rules, be they celestially correct or just happy ideas, have been passed for generations. Your ancestors have honored them, and perhaps for the better of your people's lives. Trying to convert Christians to Muslims is like trying to convince Christians that Muslims lives are better. Given all the ugly violence the government driven media feed us on places such as Iraq, it's hard to believe that we may be convinced otherwise. We will continue living under our own system.

Politics aside, how funny is stoning the devil? Apparently a few rocks can destroy a fallen angel. Perhaps you can stop a person from going to heaven by burying them in a coffin with a heavy lid. It's a pity that so many die trying to fulfill their belief in that infamous circular march. The idea that throwing stones heals your wounds makes sense to some people.

The strangest thing, in reflection of every potentially condemning thing I have written, I believe god is a conscience being.

I was having the worst day. Friends lost, classed stressing me mentally, rain on the way home. But for absolutely no reason, I suddenly felt enigmatically happy. The night felt perfect. And I found myself lying under the stars gazing happily, observing the constellations. Inspired, I whispered a few words, "There is a god", and above flew a shooting star.

Definitely a coincidence? Maybe. I disregarded it. Until another day came. I had connected with many random people through the day. I even met somebody I found a liking to. Under the stars again, I whispered the same words once more jokingly. Of all things, what does one see but a shooting star? Nothing. He sees another a shooting star once again. My heart raced. I was scared to the bone. Here was this...THING... listening to my every word. Nature? God? Gee, I duno anymore. Once is rememberable, but twice is indescribable!

I believe in the good of people. I believe that there are people like scientists who want to help civilization. I believe there are people with more power than they can be held responsible for. You are trying to build a time machine. As much I like the idea, and want it more than almost anything, reason points me in the opposite direction. Is reason superfluous to religion and idealism? There is one way we want it to be. But, no matter how much you believe in the tooth fairy, it's just your parents playing you for a joker.
mansouryar
I’d be back soon …
zelos
The next einstein is a question of definition. some say hawking. others witts(or what ever the creater of M-theory is called)
but they are all wrong. we all know i am next wink.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif rolleyes.gif
Zephir
QUOTE (zelos+Sep 7 2006, 09:13 PM)
..others witts(or what ever the creator of M-theory is called...

U mean Edward Witten rolleyes.gif It seems, some 250 publications isn't enough...

User posted image
zelos
yeah thats his boring little face
mansouryar
Hi Everybody,

What about launching a scientific chain? First Einstein (1879-1955), Second Einstein (??-??), ... laugh.gif ohmy.gif blink.gif blink.gif
mansouryar
Dear Skinny,

Thesis, anti-thesis, then synthesis (plus the possible non-linear combinations too); that’s the way things are realized. You said: “Everybody would love to be the next Einstein”. I don’t think so; at least in my own case, assume it just as kidding.
I like to help people, however forgetting the concept of the film “Dogville” is naïve. BTW, I think Islamic world, particularly Shiite part, needs fundamental reforming. More deeply, it seems such kinds of discourses are needed in both theist & atheist worlds, anyway this forum is about physics and let it not change to endless religious discussions.

“Einstein was SHATTERED when he realized that he opened a door way to a nuclear bomb. Guns kill people, but bombs destroy buildings. Whereas A-Bombs destroy cities, and take thousands of people with them”

Take a look at this (and my interview):

http://www.remoteviewer.nu/index.php?name=...ter&newlang=fra

I know what you’re saying, what about you? cool.gif

You say God exists. I think you’re right. But at this part of my life, I can say this God only relates to my feelings, not anything else.

“When people die believing that they will receive virgins, they are following only their personal belief. As an afterlife being, would you give yourself to a stranger? I certainly would not”

Yes, people seek for stuffs they don’t have. So privation shows its face and afterlife makes justification.

“Trying to convert Christians to Muslims is like trying to convince Christians that Muslims lives are better. Given all the ugly violence the government driven media feed us on places such as Iraq, it's hard to believe that we may be convinced otherwise. We will continue living under our own system”

You’re right. Will be observe a day humans find out the tolerance has the most value? rolleyes.gif

“But for absolutely no reason, I suddenly felt enigmatically happy. The night felt perfect. And I found myself lying under the stars gazing happily, observing the constellations. Inspired, I whispered a few words, "There is a god", and above flew a shooting star”

I think I understand you. wink.gif

“You are trying to build a time machine”

No, I’m not. blink.gif

“But, no matter how much you believe in the tooth fairy, it's just your parents playing you for a joker.”

Genetics & surrounding; maybe you’re right to some extent; but that is NOT ALL of the story.

mansouryar
You’re right. Will be observe a day

Will we ...

Sorry for error.
Pan
QUOTE (Nick+Dec 6 2005, 10:32 AM)
People say science is light years ahead of Einstein now.

Baloney. That won't be true until the next Einstein.

Scientists don't elevate yourselves. You aint nothin' by comparison.

Poppycock.

That's a set up for Appeal to Authority fallacies, and a step towards cultish thinking. Science isn't a man, it isn't a series of men, it is the work of the system trying to elucidate true statements about our universe.

Many men contribute, some great and some small. Some will be right, many will be wrong. That Einstein had a great idea that was right is no measure of where science is now. He owed his work to all those who came before him, just like all those before him.

And, again, who are you to judge so out of hand?
mansouryar
Pan,

You’re quite right. We mustn’t compare the science, particularly physics, with the pop culture and its stars. There is only one crude judge in it, with is called the nature, more exactly the experimental results of measurement in the lab, confirmed by the different group of experts. (so there is no difference between Einstein and a high-school student, in this viewpoint)
Skinny
Dear Mansouryar,

You should stop. You will get hurt. Ego is a fragile thing, and I'm far from impressed.

...You...*sigh*

Are you aware that the title of your interview is "space-time threat assessment"?

You ignored my comment about the bombs. You are being ignorant of any possible consequences a warp-drive could have on our planet. Yet you claim that your focus is space-time. Not spontaneous mishap.

Little did Watt know electricity would be used for super computers.

...American physicist, Dr. Hal Puthoff, had previously confirmed to Starstream Research that the exotic physics Mammad intended to pursue had the potential of producing new kinds of weapons of mass destruction, a bitter side-effect that the propulsion community had apparently swept under the rug.
-remoteviewer

QUOTE (->
...American physicist, Dr. Hal Puthoff, had previously confirmed to Starstream Research that the exotic physics Mammad intended to pursue had the potential of producing new kinds of weapons of mass destruction, a bitter side-effect that the propulsion community had apparently swept under the rug.
-remoteviewer

“You are trying to build a time machine.”
-me

No, I’m not. blink.gif
-you

Anything you make that moves must change position in Space-time. Time, space, Space-time. Can't have one without the other. As long as you are driving in a car, you are in a time machine.

Now, make a machine that can disregard general relativity. Oh wait, that requires money you don't have; and phenomena never before recorded. It's a pity math is just scribblings on a note pad. dry.gif

I could have invented the light wheel. Or the cosmic television. Or maybe even designed a phenomena that lets me drink drive whilst never getting caught.

QUOTE (->
“You are trying to build a time machine.”
-me

No, I’m not. blink.gif
-you

Anything you make that moves must change position in Space-time. Time, space, Space-time. Can't have one without the other. As long as you are driving in a car, you are in a time machine.

Now, make a machine that can disregard general relativity. Oh wait, that requires money you don't have; and phenomena never before recorded. It's a pity math is just scribblings on a note pad. dry.gif

I could have invented the light wheel. Or the cosmic television. Or maybe even designed a phenomena that lets me drink drive whilst never getting caught.

"I love propulsion methods ONLY based on distance reduction, and not anything else"... "It is clear if I'd come there [United States] and my dreams [could] be realized, I'd become an effective guy and surely rich."
-remoteviewer

They are making you out to be a jerk--not that they had to try. This is probably because you're willing to build a gun for the highest bidder.

I've heard about Death Ray Weapon or potential nightmares of X-Ray laser, but I have a different viewpoint.
-mansouryar

You don't know what an x-ray laser is. What the F*** is a death ray? You mean EMR right? Yes, always remember to slip slop slap. We don't want any skin cancer to ruin the plans for your monochromatic laser of almost certain doom! But don't worry. It's not hard to build a death ray. In fact, I know of two methods!

A )
electricity+laser+redundant power=overkill

B )
Throw the next guy that shoots a member of your family into the Sahara dessert 150 km inland. Then drive away knowing that you've done what you wouldn't do to yourself.

Your propulsion method won't work. If you somehow talk your way into earning $10 on research, you better run. They will want your head when you fail. Fortunately, Westerner's will reject you before they want to kill you.

And if the technology does somehow work, you cheated. Are you counting your chickens before they hatch?

QUOTE (->
I've heard about Death Ray Weapon or potential nightmares of X-Ray laser, but I have a different viewpoint.
-mansouryar

You don't know what an x-ray laser is. What the F*** is a death ray? You mean EMR right? Yes, always remember to slip slop slap. We don't want any skin cancer to ruin the plans for your monochromatic laser of almost certain doom! But don't worry. It's not hard to build a death ray. In fact, I know of two methods!

A )

B )
Throw the next guy that shoots a member of your family into the Sahara dessert 150 km inland. Then drive away knowing that you've done what you wouldn't do to yourself.

Your propulsion method won't work. If you somehow talk your way into earning $10 on research, you better run. They will want your head when you fail. Fortunately, Westerner's will reject you before they want to kill you.

And if the technology does somehow work, you cheated. Are you counting your chickens before they hatch?

Fourth: All the dictators would have to go to the hell, or give up the people. In fact, this technology, converts the world to a biggest city. When you can go to everywhere you like within the least time, no political regime can limit you by rotten rules. Being as free as the public conscience allows.
-mansouryar

This is anarchy. It is not freedom. In freedom, people are free to have rules. You know... rules? The things that nature has.

Pride is a terrible thing. So is fear of war. From over here, it looks like you're society is going through a lot of troubles. It's much easier to think clearly when you aren't having stones thrown at you.

Pride is a terrible thing. Remember that freedom is a right, but first you must know what kind of freedom you want.

Pride is a terrible thing.

*gives you a hug,

Get back to your family--what really matters. When I get the opportunity, I want to see the Taj Mahal. It's a beautiful building. I hear it changes colour according to the time of day.
Aireal
Mansouryar

Hello, its the same Aireal from thespacesite.com How you been doing?

For those of you who don't know, his comment about being the next Einstein was a joke directed at comments the media made in reguards to him. I had read articles that called him the next Einstein, or a young Einstein before I meet him on thespacesite.com some time back. Like the media tends to do, they make headlines designed to attract attention. Also like the media is prone to do, once the interest was past, it was forgotten.

Personally I feel the media did him a diservice in calling him the next Einstein, that a lot to have to live up to. He has a bright mind and I expect great things from him in the future. His current accomplishments are a good indication of that.

If someone called me the next Einstein, I would have to poke fun at it also. But there is little chance that I will ever be called that in print.

Mansouryar, I just found this thread, I am going to go back and read some of the longer posts in detail before I comment farther. Nice to run into you again. Till we speak again, hang in there and keep up the good work. Also here is a link you may find of interest, or not. http://www.calphysics.org/index.html I ran across it while researching Stochastic Electrodynamics Theory. I thought you might be interested due to the nature of your questions to Zephir.
Guest_mansouryar
Skinny,

Hello. First of all, it’s a good idea to follow my recent posts in this forum:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index....topic=230&st=60

It seems this forum is converting to a psychoanalyzing session of me. I welcome to that, particularly if all the positive predictions of practical spacewarps would be realized, the term “Iranian Einstein” is not proper for me, but it would be better to call Einstein the “German Mansouryar”! However, let’s forget these joking and kidding and be serious.

[QUOTE]You should stop. You will get hurt. Ego is a fragile thing, and I'm far from impressed.

...You...*sigh*[/QUOTE]

Good or bad, an occurrence has happened; i.e., I’ve published the fruit of seven years of research and it has found special feedbacks. Now, to push it to a satisfying point, I have to work hard, because I’m now responsible for that, against everything that has been effective to me bye now.

[QUOTE]Are you aware that the title of your interview is "space-time threat assessment"?

You ignored my comment about the bombs. You are being ignorant of any possible consequences a warp-drive could have on our planet. Yet you claim that your focus is space-time. Not spontaneous mishap. [/QUOTE]

I’m aware of the title, also if you’ve noted, you’d see the interviewer focuses on similar physical phenomena for the “defense and intelligence community” of the USA. But so what? Ponder on its content please. Throughout of the interview plans to show the badness of a war, by quite general assumptions. All of us are humans before we are Evangelist or Zionist; Shiite or Islamist, Anglo-Saxon or Persian etc, and I think a human can by instinct understand that war is a BAD thing, if just for a moment he/she imagines him/herself or his/her family middle of a war. What we need for now and will need much more in the future are reciprocal respect, tolerance, care to human rights and such kind of values in their deepest meanings. I greatly hope realizing this technology could cause such consequences so “really”. At the moment, we are virtually so close to each other, you could be in a multimedia contact to me in a chat room or by a cellular, so during this communication I must watch my mouth to not insult you, IF, I wouldn’t like to get a possibly corresponding response, or rapidly disconnect the dialog and feel being ***.
Now imagine what would happen if we ourselves would be so close, not only our voices.
In that condition, all should make a choice. Definitely, the biggest choice the mankind has ever made, during the history of the known civilization. The choice is: Do we intend to have a good life - when we are closer to each other more than ever - or not?
The primary goal of most of the reformers (known or unknown) along the history has been a permanent and stable peace. Now I ask you: What mechanisms have been useful to that goal, more than the experienced realities? Only (and also sadly) killing of millions of people during the WWII could cause issuing of Human Rights Statement. Only such disasters could prove to the conquered governments that contempt of a nation is the worst thing (the behavior they did to Germany after the WWI which led to raising Nazis) and decided to declare innocent the German troops because they were on duty for their country and merely the SS members were known as criminals.
Therefore, the reality of a world without serious physical distance obstacle logically has to lead to a more ethical world unless if we want to live like monkeys in a big jungle full of dangers.

[QUOTE]Anything you make that moves must change position in Space-time. Time, space, Space-time. Can't have one without the other. As long as you are driving in a car, you are in a time machine. [/QUOTE]

Before the fear of ordinary people from a time machine, the physicists themselves have tried to forbid it. Simply because causality is the base of logic and logic is the base of our perceiving from the surrounding, everything that is not imaginary.
I don’t discuss on details, just read this speech of Matt Visser (if not worked, try other ways), you’d be convinced that physics has designed reasonably:

http://www.physics.wustl.edu/~visser/wormh...warp-drives.pdf

[QUOTE]Now, make a machine that can disregard general relativity. Oh wait, that requires money you don't have; and phenomena never before recorded. It's a pity math is just scribblings on a note pad. [/QUOTE]

The cutting edge experiments as programs of a quest to a quantum gravity theory which surely lays significant challenges for general relativity are on the way; no pity no fear.

[QUOTE]They are making you out to be a jerk--not that they had to try. This is probably because you're willing to build a gun for the highest bidder. [/QUOTE]

I don’t want to build a gun and nobody could obligate me to do that. Trillions of dollars are needed to colonize other planets, less amounts wouldn’t help such projects. Believe I know what I do.

[QUOTE]You don't know what an x-ray laser is. What the F*** is a death ray? You mean EMR right? Yes, always remember to slip slop slap. We don't want any skin cancer to ruin the plans for your monochromatic laser of almost certain doom! But don't worry. It's not hard to build a death ray. In fact, I know of two methods!

A )

B )
Throw the next guy that shoots a member of your family into the Sahara dessert 150 km inland. Then drive away knowing that you've done what you wouldn't do to yourself.[/QUOTE]

*** all those shits. I hate them. I think such weapons should be generated in a lab as one or two prototypes for research purposes, then immediately be quite destroyed. Further, their information must be kept in a top secret manner, like the H-bombs “themselves”. The related inventors and decision makers should think for a moment what would happen if others (seemingly terrorists in their literature) would use those weapons against them and their family? How is the taste of the produced pain? Nice only for “others”???? The very existence of such weapons is an insult to the humanity. They always have to think to it.

[QUOTE]Your propulsion method won't work. If you somehow talk your way into earning $10 on research, you better run. They will want your head when you fail. Fortunately, Westerner's will reject you before they want to kill you. [/QUOTE]

Stop dude! Show me a better way if you know. The absolute criticizing won’t improve anything. Fortunately, Westerners are not only guys of this planet.

[QUOTE]And if the technology does somehow work, you cheated. Are you counting your chickens before they hatch?[QUOTE]

Extreme pessimistic thoughts make a palsy, out of a man. I don’t want to leave the house because the probability of dying by colliding to a car in front of the door is not absolutely zero, does it seem reasonable in your eyes? Are you OK?

[/QUOTE]This is anarchy. It is not freedom. In freedom, people are free to have rules. You know... rules? The things that nature has.

Pride is a terrible thing. So is fear of war. From over here, it looks like you're society is going through a lot of troubles. It's much easier to think clearly when you aren't having stones thrown at you.

Pride is a terrible thing. Remember that freedom is a right, but first you must know what kind of freedom you want. [QUOTE]

I’ve made a page in my website for months entitled “Security”. I recite 14 proposals “toward not converting of spacetime shortcuts to nightmares of chaos throughout our life”. I agree the used English is somehow disaster, but maybe the members of this forum could have better suggestions. BTW, wait a minute pal. How have you thought about me? I’m not out of my mind. Try to solve this your problem.

Some proposals toward not converting of spacetime shortcuts to nightmares of chaos throughout our life:

1. To establish an agency under control of UN; similar to IAEA.

2. To establish a special police in the all user countries; in contact to above agency.

3. Exclusive production of related machines by one or at most two companies confirmed by WTO along with severe rules against illegal usage by terrorist groups

4. Similar to ROM, the core chip has to be only readable and contains unchangeable detailed information of departure & destination along with the type of passengers (about redshift & shape functions); e.g., only transfer of gas from Canada to Japan adjusted by GPS. The configuration must be so sensitive that any unreported minor manipulation would make the system useless, similar to circuit of a computer.

5. All elements of the tools should be unique and connected to the global control agency. as soon as any manipulation suspicious to illegal usage, the machine fails, then a variety of special internal protections like convergent lasers would surround the proper parts and the closets secure teams would go to the location of event.

6. All the would be sent objects must be scanned before to be confirmed by the control agency. That's for prevention of disasters like an explosion by sending a grenade.

7. No military application seems ideal, because any kind of unwanted using by terrorists can cause extensive destruction. On the other hand, the control by GPS forms another layer of security.

8. The launch centers should be protected traditionally, i.e., no strange one should be permitted to approach.

9. For gaining more experience, the first wave of applications should be only transfer of oil, gas, electricity wires, etc. In the case of humanoid transporting only a few highly protected stations in main airports of capitals would be set up.

10. Fast reaction of agents is an important factor along with considering them via e.g., internet dialogs. We can hide special pulse senders among the parts accidentally, in which if the apparatus would be stolen, send special coded pulses to global agency toward detection of criminals.

11. Similar to not interference in TVs (due to difference of frequencies), one can think about clear differences between characteristics (b, ?, Q, ?) of any shortcut. Also, that can lead to a more classified review of crimes. Remark: generalizing such ideas one can imagine to net of spacewarps similar to present Telephone and Faxes lines!

12. Since one can't make astrophysical analysis by 100$ notebooks (although, one might do such a feat during e.g., 20 years!), like that, connecting remote distances by low- range intra-city spacewarps should be practically impossible.

13. Surely for many initial years of usage, there would be low democracy toward various applications. For instance, if there would supposed to pass many main wires of a city through a shortcut, it'd be much better if all wires be lied within one shortcut instead of numerous ones.

14. Providing scheduled tables particularly around vital centers due to the program of those organizations should be accessible in public, similar to pass of airplanes around the frontage of White House & other places. Besides, for rather unconfident connections like screenplay numbering in telephones, one can check the other side then decides to make a contact or not.

[/QUOTE]Pride is a terrible thing. [QUOTE]

I understand, but add the moderate self-confidence is a good thing. When I’d find my right position, many people would be around me and if they wouldn’t have lost their conscience, they’d control me. However that is mostly possible in an open society, not somewhere like the Saddam’s time Iraq.

[/QUOTE]Get back to your family--what really matters. When I get the opportunity, I want to see the Taj Mahal. It's a beautiful building. I hear it changes colour according to the time of day. [QUOTE]

Have a full of pleasure journey in India.

ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

Hello Aireal,

God bless you man! I wonder why many people don’t find out that title is not serious?
BTW, thanks for the link. That was good, but until doing some experiments on asymmetric perforated cavities, I prefer to not focus on various aspects of the ZPF.
Aireal
Mansouryar

Yeah I know, people often don,t catch my jokes either. I guess some people just don't have a sense of humor. It's either that or I'm not funny, and that can't be true. I am very funny, just ask my wife. biggrin.gif Why else would she put up with me all these years. dry.gif

Just went to you website and added to my favorites list, I will have to look at it in detail later. Glad you liked the link, and I don't blame you for staying focused on your current work. I get sidetracked all the time, one thing leads to another till I am overwhelmed and get scatter-brained. ZPF, SED, WSM, wave theories, radiation shielding, space travel, body armor. blink.gif Hmm, perhaps I should try to focus on one subject at a time more.

Any way, glad to hear from you again, I hope everything is going well.

Best Reguards
Charles.
Guest_mansouryar
Charles,

I wish you good luck in your personal and professional life.

Cheers,
Mammad
happy.gif
Skinny
Dear Mansouryar,

First off, what were you implying with the ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ?? I'm not certain. I assume it has something to do with a jail cell. Please clarify.

*ahem

Today, now, let's get your feet on the ground.

I admit my tone wasn't too pleasant. dry.gif Even so, it's easier to get a message across when your being honest; however palsy it may be. I don't like putting on a pseud.

Basically, I want you to get a degree in physics before you go making a fool of yourself. That's not to say you will, but we are familiar with Murphy's law aren't we? You've already managed to promise a thousand gifts-one following the other. These are not what a dedicated scientist spends their time on. A huge advantage traditional physists have over yourself is that they are paid more to do less than you intend.

Much sadly, you’re right. I think the governments of the world have become too rude and allow themselves to do any bullshit...
-mansouryar (greenenergyforum)

You took the words out of my mouth.

But let's suppose, for a minute, that optimisim was the key to success. I personally want to know why your method will work.

QUOTE (->
Much sadly, you’re right. I think the governments of the world have become too rude and allow themselves to do any bullshit...
-mansouryar (greenenergyforum)

You took the words out of my mouth.

But let's suppose, for a minute, that optimisim was the key to success. I personally want to know why your method will work.

Before the fear of ordinary people from a time machine, the physicists themselves have tried to forbid it. Simply because causality is the base of logic and logic is the base of our perceiving from the surrounding, everything that is not imaginary.
I don’t discuss on details, just read this speech of Matt Visser (if not worked, try other ways), you’d be convinced that physics has designed reasonably:
-mansouryar

So basically what you're saying is that physicists forbid time travel because it doesn't make any sence? That said, it makes sence because logical physics has gotten us thus far. It doesn't make sence because time travel works...oh wait, we dunno yet. That's why we need phenomena.

Get your cash, get your family, do whatever you need to do. I don't care. But if there is a hint of truth in what I said earlier,

Your propulsion method won't work.
-me

You may do well in persuing a smaller task. Einstine (ok, a sordid reference, but hey, it's what i thought of) studied mechanics for a fair few years before getting his degree. This seems alot like you. The concern here is what your spending your time on. Relativity worked in theory before it did experimentally. This is one reason his contribution is so damn smart! Electromagnetisim was theorised after it's discovery. You only have to think about it's applications to get in a daze.

You know your theory is good when it only needs one miracle to be true.

You've dedicated your life to this wormhole theory. Mansouryar's homepage

QUOTE (->
Your propulsion method won't work.
-me

You may do well in persuing a smaller task. Einstine (ok, a sordid reference, but hey, it's what i thought of) studied mechanics for a fair few years before getting his degree. This seems alot like you. The concern here is what your spending your time on. Relativity worked in theory before it did experimentally. This is one reason his contribution is so damn smart! Electromagnetisim was theorised after it's discovery. You only have to think about it's applications to get in a daze.

You know your theory is good when it only needs one miracle to be true.

You've dedicated your life to this wormhole theory. Mansouryar's homepage

When i spoke with Prof. Perlmutter, his opinion was that this work [mansouryar's] is still highly theoretical...
-DrBubb

Consider this.

A magnetic field in space, however shaped, will produce only equal and opposite reactions with other influences. This is an assumption yet to be proven wrong. The same probably applies to curvatures in space.

Lesson 1, hundreds of stupid people with fame in mind have tried 101% efficient machines (yes, everyone is stupid, I have considered and tried a perpetual motion experiment too)

stay in touch with your creative inclinations, even if you must take a boring "job" for a while
-Dr Bubb

Dr Bubb is being very polite. That doesn't mean what he says is nice. But that doesn't mean the position you are in is nice either, or what you dream you are able to do. Infact, he may have a point.

Get a degree first. Your credibility and the way other's are appreciative toward you throughout the world will sky rocket. Better yet, take your girlfriend and settle in America. Study there. They go nuts. I hear the level of physics taught there is higher than African.

QUOTE (->
stay in touch with your creative inclinations, even if you must take a boring "job" for a while
-Dr Bubb

Dr Bubb is being very polite. That doesn't mean what he says is nice. But that doesn't mean the position you are in is nice either, or what you dream you are able to do. Infact, he may have a point.

Get a degree first. Your credibility and the way other's are appreciative toward you throughout the world will sky rocket. Better yet, take your girlfriend and settle in America. Study there. They go nuts. I hear the level of physics taught there is higher than African.

...his opinion was that this work [mansouryar's] is still highly theoretical,
way too soon for practical business applications and investors
-DrBubb

Today I pulled appart an old mechanical camera. ' thought it's contents was genius.

Perhaps it's not that you need a worm hole. Maybe, you should look for just any phenomena. Afterall, you can dream of a digital camera, but you cannot make one without getting the basics right first. The wench and wheel was invented before the crane. Nobel prizes are given for nobility, not engineering marvel.

You, you ambitious tyrant of nature, are trying to do both simultaneously. That gives me the shivvers. I'd like to do the same. rolleyes.gif

However, it's a tad tricky.
Skinny
BTW, you could use wormholes to transport fecal matter from your toilet strait to the sanitation treatment plant.
mansouryar
Write your biography. You know much about me, give comparable info if you want a reply. huh.gif
Skinny
Just reply. You know little of me. I thought you were a lady at first. laugh.gif
VonBraun
Physics is floundering still because Einstein still isn't taken completely seriously. Isn't a black-hole an "Einstein_Rosen" bridge? At least Einstein had the presence of mind to understand that discoveries in physics aren't supposed to obscure the nature of physics rather than illuminate it. I'm so sick of people using physics exclusively to prove why things won't work, using arguments so unwieldly and complicated that it's like their contribution is killing all discussion of possible other solutions while making everyone else feel uncomfortable asking questions about their argument by making it too messy to actually go through their work. How could you disprove it, it's 600 pages of dense mathematics where the *** switches mathematical formalisms every 3 pages like freaking Penrose......Hell's math professor.
Say WHAT
QUOTE (Good Elf+Jan 15 2006, 02:46 AM)
Hi All,

There is one "difficult" problem with Heim being the next Einstein... he is dead. The next real hurdle is to show (by experiment) that his theory "holds water". Still that pdf in the previous post is very illuminating. I personally find the theory "very difficult" philosophically. Yet if it comes up with the goods then success is a wonderful clarifier of ideas.

Can anyone think of an existing phenomenon that demonstrates Heims Theory in the world of experience right now? Most ideas in Physics have "precursors"... what is this one's precursor and inspiration?

What I have noticed is there as a "bet both ways" on his "dimensions". In one situation they are spoken about as if they are simply additional system parameters... the next minute they are "real" apparent dimension and extensible to a lot more dimensions ... up to 12. Any ideas?

Cheers

I know I am to log in but I am afraid the AWT will get my post infested. laugh.gif

From the UNIVERSE to well look through the Pf and guess what you will find?

AWT. I think this person thinks he is the next Einstein? ohmy.gif

Say WHAT
mansouryar
The hopes to leave here were killed, mellow.gif am not a superman, sad.gif … how should I consider the fortunate, as a westerner does? sad.gif See my last gift to the academic world:

http://proceedings.aip.org/vsearch/servlet...age=1&chapter=0

all the next stuffs have to be kept as secrets … ph34r.gif

Farewell folks,
MM ph34r.gif
Nick
QUOTE (Zephir+Sep 7 2006, 06:20 PM)
U mean Edward Witten rolleyes.gif It seems, some 250 publications isn't enough...

User posted image

I observe that Witten has said something important: that mass must be spread out for string theory to be compatible with General Relativity. If mass isn't spread out space-time curvature goes infinite at the singularity.

"General Relativity predicts its own downfall by predicting infinite space-time curvature." Hawking

Hawking though never solved it. It requires the theory of finite gravity. I HAVE DONE SO!!!!! tongue.gif

Mitch Raemsch -- light falls --

similar trash
Similar trash eating tax as Hawking, Andrei Linde!!
Zephir
QUOTE (Nick+Feb 26 2007, 03:06 AM)
...that mass must be spread out for string theory to be compatible with General Relativity...

When/where Witten has used such insight, Nick? Can you quote him?

QUOTE (similar trash+Feb 26 2007, 03:06 AM)
...Similar trash eating tax as Hawking, Andrei Linde! ...

While the concept of Hawking radiation, Linde's inflation or string branes doesn't help the AWT understanding very much, being all derived by very abstract ways, they helped to understand significantly, how the AWT can be reconciled with the main concepts of mainstream science. Both the Hawking, both the Witten concepts appears natural and logical in AWT. These guys maybe didn't understood in full depth, what exactly they've described/predicted - nevertheless it seems, they described it correctly!
Guest_amrit
next einstein will discover relation

space - matter - gravity - mass

i only dream abut that, have some ideas.........right person will come ona day,......science need him/her
Zephir
QUOTE (Guest_amrit+Mar 9 2007, 05:59 PM)
..next Einstein will discover relation space - matter - gravity - mass...

This relation is explained by the AWT already, at least at the conceptual level. The gravity is the result of the curvature of space, which is the result of the mass density gradient of the space environment, recursively. The recursiveness can be considered as both the strength, both the weakens of such approach.

We should realize, if the nature of Universe IS really recursive, then the most exact description should reflect such reality and it should be recursive too. The adhering on some finite explanation can be just the anthropomorphic projection of short seeing human experience.
PhysOrg scientific forums are totally dedicated to science, physics, and technology. Besides topical forums such as nanotechnology, quantum physics, silicon and III-V technology, applied physics, materials, space and others, you can also join our news and publications discussions. We also provide an off-topic forum category. If you need specific help on a scientific problem or have a question related to physics or technology, visit the PhysOrg Forums. Here you’ll find experts from various fields online every day.
To quit out of "lo-fi" mode and return to the regular forums, please click here.