The Simplest Experiments to Prove Time is False
(This text relates to the transformation of variable t=cB.)
In order of most extensive to least extensive:
1. Materials are two circular conductive parallel finely surfaced plates ideally about 1 meter in diameter and about 1mm apart.
2. Placed in a high vacuum with the only pressure from an inert gas, e.g. Argon.
3. Oscillator placed to control frequency (energy) between the plates.
4. Coaxial and insulated probe to access from between the plates with about 1-2 mm of conductor exposed at the extreme center of the circular plates.
5. The probe must be connected to several circuits/instruments, among them a readout of the energy at the probe to verify exact energy from the source.
6. One additional measurement device(s) attached to the probe, through instruments containing a highly resistive network among others, must recognize the effective intensity at the probe.
7. The energy (frequency) should be started at radio waves and needs the resolution to be ratcheted down as low as possible to include the hyperfine Hydrogen states with wavelengths of 20cm or so.
8. The result should be obvious from the model: the Hydrogen energy states should become apparent at their exact energies as low as the micro-eV hyperfine states.
1. Supply a high precision energy source to anything measurable, e.g. the same probe as above.
2. Place energy into a high precision capacitor or inductive network and measure the energy addition as a function of time to the circuit.
3. The result should be obvious from the model. The quantum energy states should appear individually in multiples/divisors of 680 eV/kg/boundary, i.e. c time per “second” per the instrumentation.
1. Please obtain three small kitchen bowls.
2. In one, place table sugar.
3. In another, place a strong alcohol.
4. In the third, place a substance closer to a “living” hydrocarbon molecule, e.g. a vitamin in a form that could be measured… perhaps a saturated liquid.
5. Cover, seal and reduce air content as best as possible for each.
6. Measure the hydrocarbon state magnitude (chemically) for each as a function of time. This ideally requires a spectrum analysis from a local lab, but if you don’t live in Silicon Valley, you can (safety first!) figure out a simple way to tell what has decayed and what has not.
7. The result will be obvious from the model. The sugar and alcohol will not change in the slightest. The vitamin compound should be in the measurable process of hydrocarbon death exactly in the quantum multiples of spatial energy loss.
[Moderator: Suspended 7 days for failure to connect with rational dialogue or science.]