To add comments or start new threads please go to the full version of: Supernatural powers questions?
PhysForum Science, Physics and Technology Discussion Forums > General Sci-Tech Discussions > Other Sci-Tech Topics

Iaminlovebutfeelalone
Is there a way to find your hidden supernatural powers using something such as making Angels appear in the physical world to answer your questions? Or something that you can do to find all your God given Supernatural powers? Lets say that you have in your possession some of Jesus Christs blood what can you do with that, and how would you go about doing it?

Is there a way to find your hidden supernatural powers such as the ability to Levitate or Walk through walls, or Teleporting, or even walking on water? Is there a way to find answers in your dna or by asking Archangels by making them appear in this dimension to answer your questions? Or is there some way to scan your brain or your subconscious to find your Supernatural powers.

I believe I have supernatural hidden powers because one time I made my eyes change colors from Green to brown by only using my will.

I know its possible to make a Psi ball, to walk on water, walk through walls, fly, shape shift, turn to ice, or turn into fire, or even shoot electricity.

Anyway if any of you out there know how to find out Supernatural information by methods such as somehow asking your subconsious or somehow making angels appear to give you the information by asking them. If asking the Archangels is the only way how or what would you have to do to make them appear in this dimension which is the third dimension? WHat do you have to do or say.. Someone please reply...

thank you.
Your fellow human (yfh)
"Supernatural" is nature beyond banality, but it is still "natural", as an event is "real" and "reality" is nature.

"Supernatural" powers take a very long time to develop, and they start off very small-scale, then they are developed farther and farther.
Your fellow human (yfh)
QUOTE (Iaminlovebutfeelalone+Oct 9 2006, 09:38 PM)
I believe I have supernatural hidden powers because one time I made my eyes change colors from Green to brown by only using my will.

I know its possible to make a Psi ball, to walk on water, walk through walls, fly, shape shift, turn to ice, or turn into fire, or even shoot electricity.

Anyway if any of you out there know how to find out Supernatural information by methods such as somehow asking your subconsious or somehow making angels appear to give you the information by asking them. If asking the Archangels is the only way how or what would you have to do to make them appear in this dimension which is the third dimension? WHat do you have to do or say.. Someone please reply...

thank you.

Evoking a more powerful celestial being is very difficult, and who says that they would ever want to come when people call them?

1:
Immaterial superevolved beings are in an unnatural, forced state if they were to ever materialize or become visible. Altering light's tragectory = altering time, and you can't do that very well when your body exists outside of timespace.

2:
Stop wanting "proof". "Proof" puts unnatural preforamce expectations on the more subtle componends of reality which are not easily made to do such tasks, if at all.

3:
Lol. biggrin.gif Why Magery at a physics forum? These guys will just think you're insane. You can talk to me about it if you want to, as I am one of the few who would understand, and there is much for me to explain to you.

Mixidgez2@hotmail.com
^
That's my e-mail address, if you ever come back to this forum and post again.

What specific form of magick do you want to preform?
Ryan125
changing your eye color is very easy i can do it myself
Pan
Indeed, there are a few ways.

The first and most obvious, but alas hard to come by these days is tasting the blood of a dragon. This will give you the "knowledge of all things," which is of course an exaggeration, but will in fact make you understand any and all supernatural abilities you may currently be capable of.

The second, hardest in terms of effort but most readily available is to find the Gnujki Temple and be accepted as a monk there. They will guide you to your supernatural powers, but it could take years, if you have the determination to be accepted in the first place.

Of course, if you could find the Hopkalm Gem or Helm of Atlantis, but if wishes were fishes and all that, you know.

Finally there is a reflecting pool in the garden between the sunrise and the dawn, and it can show you your supernatural powers.

"Jesus' blood" (any of them) didn't and doesn't have any special powers, so whatever you're thinking of buying over the internet, don't. Tis fake. Angels are a Christian catchall phrase, there's isn't anything actually an angel. That's just silly. I wouldn't trust anyone or anything claiming to be an angel, nor anything claiming to grant you supernatural powers. Such beings are notoriously jack@$$es... or flat out con men.

Good luck with that!
DeBunkBedder
*snip* ... I know its possible to make a Psi ball, to walk on water, walk through walls, fly, shape shift, turn to ice, or turn into fire, or even shoot electricity.

Anyway if any of you out there know how to find out Supernatural information by methods such as somehow asking your subconsious or somehow making angels appear to give you the information by asking them.  If asking the Archangels is the only way how or what would you have to do to make them appear in this dimension which is the third dimension?  WHat do you have to do or say..          Someone please reply...

thank you.

With respect, this post is either a gag, made by someone very young, or by someone who may benefit from the advice of a benevolent friend in the course of their day-to-day dealings with less innocent people.

How on earth do you "know its possible to make a Psi ball, to walk on water, walk through walls, fly, shape shift..." etc?

Please don't accept every bit of appealing paranormal nonsense you see/hear/read. There are folk, religions and cults who will exploit people like you at the drop of a hat. They will part you from your money and your self-respect.
sinsro
Yes, my child, don't waste your time to look for "proof". And, for gods sake, don't talk to anyone who actually has some insight about how the world works. Like, for instance Albert Einstein. Those highly educated people are just not smart enough to understand what any 7 year old with some imagination KNOW is true...

Dream on, kiddo... And, talking about dreams, I saw your house in a dream last night so I know where you live. I will flap my arms to fly there, and go through your wall, then I will pour a bucket of cold water over your head while sleeping.

Time to wake up...
Physfan

There is an (Australian but may be more universal) expression to the effect;
"S/he is so full of sh*t, her/hia eyes have turned brown."

Is this what you mean?

Is a "Psi ball" similar to what we did at school; chew a bit of paper until it was broken down but still reasonably firm ,put it on the end of a rule and catapult at the ceiling where it would splat and stick? Oops, just remembered, that is a 'spit' ball. Close but not close enough.

Physfan
kaneda
The supernatural is the idea of people who think they can bypass a life time of learning and instantly become smart. It is for people unwilling to face the hard realities of the world and believe they can use some form of mumbo jumbo to make themselves an easy life.
umshva
There are real angels and you can develop the 80% of the brain. It is a long disciplined path.

If it is something you seek purely, you will be directed to those who can help you on the path to enlightenment-which is incorporates cleansing and purity. It is possible. DO NOT fall for the skeptics. It is real.
philip347
This is what you are, not something that you turn on.

Its was said by the gnost, that Jesus Christ was intimated to be an alien affectation?
umshva
A beautiful statement philip 347.

There is no comparison to Jesus.
EX:There are people have the ability to lift things, open doors and pop light bulbs with their mind although they were not trained it is inherent.
There are those who wish to do so and may never attain this degree of discipline as it is not for them to have. Regardless, we all should seek the merit of/in purity.
kaneda
umshva. Despite the old nonsense about us only using a tenth of our brain, we actually use it all. It is just that certain areas "light up" when we do certain things (love, hate, lie, concentrate, etc.) So 80% is a loss of brain power.

Angels come from the bible and are mistaken for ordinary people. Nowhere in the bible is it said that they have wings. That is a Renaissance painters invention. Televangelists like Anal Roberts and other liars talk of angels but around 140,000 people suffer and die every single day and no angel has ever intervened.
kaneda
QUOTE (Ryan125+Oct 30 2006, 04:53 AM)
changing your eye color is very easy i can do it myself

My eye colour sometimes changes between green, blue and gray. It is something I have no control over but women I have been with even a short time have remarked on it.
kaneda

Iaminlovebutfeelalone. The name says it all. You sound like you are unfulfilled and feel like you are wasting your life so are looking for meaning and control elsewhere.

The only way you can accomplish any of this stuff is in dreams where anything is possible. You need to concentrate on real life more and see what you can get out of it.
umshva
Kaneda:

We all have opinions,yet some of us speak factually.
You can not speak as a skeptic and/or a pessimist on what you do not know.

Most do not utilize all of the brain's potential as the discipline to unlock the doors of the mind are not given to the masses.

Angels DO have wings for flight in this realm and others. They appear to be male. Tall creatures. One definitely with yellow hair and skin the color of apple juice yet bright like the sun -have the breath of the lord to restore a life that has not fulfilled its purpose and/or when the non acceptance of a death is taken to the throne in prayer and supplication for a loved one.

When Angels are present time appears to slow down and often one is displaced while the angels perform their work. They are not visible to everyone.

Angels intervene all the time, 24-hours a day. 365 days a year. It is Divine Intervention- Dispensation from the Creator

Those of you who seek more info on angels should converse with those who have had the experience personally.
Do not concede to opinions of the ignorant or those whose purpose is to confuse and distort.

imadreamer
I'm more of a dude who believes in science. i don't believe in supernatural powers I do believe in scientific based powers. it might be science fiction but i believe in esper powers. know how to use or unlock that esper is something i've not yet found though
Robittybob1
QUOTE (imadreamer+Apr 11 2013, 07:06 AM)
I'm more of a dude who believes in science. i don't believe in supernatural powers I do believe in scientific based powers. it might be science fiction but i believe in esper powers. know how to use or unlock that esper is something i've not yet found though

is that as in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esper ? Comic characters or real life ?
NymphaeaAlba
QUOTE (krash661+Apr 11 2013, 04:42 AM)
krash661
lol NymphaeaAlba
PhysOrg scientific forums are totally dedicated to science, physics, and technology. Besides topical forums such as nanotechnology, quantum physics, silicon and III-V technology, applied physics, materials, space and others, you can also join our news and publications discussions. We also provide an off-topic forum category. If you need specific help on a scientific problem or have a question related to physics or technology, visit the PhysOrg Forums. Here you’ll find experts from various fields online every day.
To quit out of "lo-fi" mode and return to the regular forums, please click here.