Skating Played on Hard / Clay / Grass- Future Olympic Game ?
Can we consider Speed Skating Sport Played on Hard / Clay / Grass Grounds as a Potential candidate in the Future Olympics games ?
1.Can the Skaters participating from different countries play similar to 100 meters, 200 meters,400 meters solo(individual) & group (relay) race run by athletes ?
2. Are these skills mentioned from my side required for becoming a good skater apart from practice ?
Skills required : Balance, Speed, Concentration, Leg Muscle Power,
3. Is Ice Skating more easy to play than skaters on Grass or Clay courts ?.
4. Which will be more preferred ground for Skaters ?.
Grass or Clay or Hard Courts played by Lawn Tennis Players ?
5. Where i can forward my suggestions regarding these sport ?
World Federation Olympics association etc ?
6. One more thing observed is the "Concentric Circles Tracks" on which athletes run the races.
Do you feel that each concentric circles radius to be increased so that skater running in every concentric circle do not overlap other concentric circle ?.
i.e. Every Concentric circle has a Common Center. The Outermost Circle having the Maximum Radius should be increased including all inner circles radius ?.
Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar