In the universe continuous increasing of entropy of matter is observed. Because of this observation cosmology of today is ruled by the second law of thermodynamics which considers that universe have had a beginning: a big bang where a lot of energy was free and “the end of the universe - thermo dynamical death” where all the free energy will be stored in heavy atoms. The existence is the space in which matter exists is leaving apart. Space has no entropy, no increasing of the entropy of space was ever observed. Some recent cosmological theories predict that in black holes matter transforms into space and in big explosions in the centre of galaxies space transform back to the matter. This cosmological model is ruled by the first law of thermodynamics: energy can not be created and not destroyed, it can be transformed, in the universe there is only one type of the energy that transforms from space to matter, from matter back into space and so on; in the universe matter and space are two different types of the same energy and are is a permanent dynamic equilibrium: circulation of the energy “matter-space-matter-space-matter” is permanent, it has no beginning and no end, there was no creation, universe is eternal, universe is an a-temporal phenomena.
This new cosmological theory is giving origin to the two new concepts:
- dynamic equilibrium (universe is a self-renovating system, its entropy sums to zero, in the universe there is “the implicated order (Bohm) on macro and micro level, man has invented God because of the “leaking understanding” about the universe)
- a-temporality (universe does not exist in a space-time, universe is an a-temporal phenomena, particles and massive bodies moves into space only and not in time, space itself is a-temporal, time does not run into space on its own, time is a mind construct into which one experiences motion of particles and bodies into a-temporal space)
Mechanical devices made by man are ruled by the second law of thermodynamics. This is not the case with the universe on the macro as well as on the micro level. Universe is ruled by the first law of thermodynamics which implies the concept of “dynamic equilibrium” and the concept of “a-temporality”.
Today’s “Quantum Mechanics” is under the strong impact of the “second law of thermodynamics”. General understanding is that second law rules also quanta, the name itself shows that. EPR experiment, double slit experiment show that quanta can not be compared by the machines made by man, their behaviour is opposite to the second law. Quanta behave as “intelligent” they have a high level of “communication” between themselves, they “know” which slit is open and which is closed. Copenhagen school speculates that this “intelligent behaviour” of quanta is result of man observing them, but “double slit experiment show” that quanta behave in the same way independently of the observer (scientist) is present or absent.
It seems that “Quantum Mechanics” is missing some of “physical laws” (some hidden variable - Einstein) according which quanta behave. Introducing the concept of “dynamic equilibrium” and the concept of “a-temporality” into math formalism that describes behavior of quanta the new picture is created which see quanta in a more appropriate way:
- motion of quanta (as motion of massive bodies) is ruled by the law of dynamic equilibrium, this means that motion itself keeps order, it does not increases the entropy
- quanta moves into a-temporal space only and not in time, one experiences motion of quanta into time that is a mind model
This are the basic insights of “Quantum Dynamics”: the rules in macro and micro cosmos are the same: universe is an a-temporal system composed out of quanta that are in a permanent dynamic equilibrium.
- Sorli A., Fiscaletti D. (2005). Active Galactic Nucleus As a Renewing Systems Of the Universe, Electronic Journal of Theoretical Physics, Vol. 2, Num 6
-Sorli A, Sorli I. (2004). A-temporal Universe, Electronic Journal of Theoretical Physics, Vol 3, Num. 3 http://www.ejtp.com/articles/EJTP7
- Sorli A., Sorli I. (2004). Mathematical Time And Physical Time In The Theory Of Relativity, Electronic Journal of Theoretical Physics, Vol. 1, Num 4
- Sorli A., Sorli K. (2004). Mind And Scientific Experience, NEUROSCIENZE.com, Vol 1, Num 0,
-Sorli A., Sorli I. (2005) From Space-time to A-Temporal Physical Space, Vol 14, Num 1, Frontier Perspectives
- Sorli A., Sorli I. (2005). A-Temporal Gravitation And Hypothetical Gravitational waves,
Electronic Journal of Theoretical Physics, Vol 2, Num 5
- Sorli A., Sorli I. (2005). Consciousness As A Research Tool Into Space And Time,
Electronic Journal of Theoretical Physics, Vol 2, Num 6
- Fiscaletti D. (2005). A-Temporal Physical Space and Quantum Nonlocality, Electronic Journal of Theoretical Physics, Vol. 2, Num. 6
- Fiscaletti D., Sorli A. (2005). Toward an a-temporal interpretation of quantum potential. Frontier Perspectives, Vol 14, Num 2
-Sorli A. (2006). Conscious Experience of Time And Space And Near Death Experience of Time And Space, Scientific And Medical Network Review, Num 90, Spring 2006