24th May 2007 - 05:24 AM
If the above theory that lightning storms over africa increase the force of hurricanes in in the gulf and florida, its possible we could pay the States in Africa to put up a network of lightning rods that might drain the clouds of electricity and lower the overall number of lightning strikes- resulting in lower intensity hurricanes in the Americas. Cloud seeding might help also.
The countries in africa will drenched by increased rainfall causing flash floods
but it might help folks in USA and mexico.
24th May 2007 - 08:02 AM
This article makes no sense. There's so much opinion, apparent disagreement amongst experts and innuendo that one is left to wonder what, precisely, was discovered? If the number of hurricanes was measured to have been higher during the LIA, why was it so, and does it contradict existing "GW consensus"?
What has happened to empirical science? I fear that we could find we have to pay an unbearably high price for failing to assign appropriate weighting to experimental evidence that contradicts consensus. But what happens if too many scientists find themselves under such pressures that they have no choice but to shape their opinions according to consensus for their own self-preservation?
Someone please explain how 'consensus' is in any way scientific? And when did that start? Is it a principle of social science, and equivalent to, say, atmospheric physics? If so, how does THAT work?
24th May 2007 - 10:18 AM
Or maybe they're just helping us along....
24th May 2007 - 10:22 AM
1. Stop filling above ground reserves of the fluid that is the lubricant for our earth so we do not cause ourselves to overheat this way.
2. Create Hydrogen technology at a reduced rate with incentives to those who change over in terms of big oil and car corporations... Tax those who do not care about our Earth as Hydrogen has only two bi-products and both are useable by humans. One is water and the other is oxygen when you take it from water... Our Earth is Covered with 75% water so it is the most likely resource we are not running out of any time soon... With this move comes huge desalinization changes as well. It is the only alternative with the damage that has been done though.
3. Focus Fusion a group out of New Jersey is advancing research into building smaller more efficient nuclear power plants the size of a gas station instead of Chernobyl sized Nuclear power plants that are the dirtiest on Earth. This I have personally legislated for on occasion and do still support it strongly.. Cited below.
4. We could share our technology for getting rid of Nuclear waste with others...
5. Search for the answer to what causes seismic activity and if it can be stopped....
6. Use the sattelites equipped with weather technology to help to control the weather back to normal patterns. I do applaud our Govt. on doing it's part behind the scenes in this area as best they can without the whole world being tipped off to the fact they can make it rain on your parade...
7. Do not under any circumstance raise production at the Either Largest or Second Largest oil platform in the world which sit in and beneath the Gulf of Mexico which the govt. was prior warned about it causing a drop in pressure which caused havoc on our global situation.... Not sure if all those southern states caught what I just said, but Bush put black fools gold in trade for lives and basically the southern half of our country...
8. Something has to be done about the oil that is being taken out of the Soviet Union and also the oil being pulled out of Alaska for China. By Melting those parts of our Earth we are certain to see an Ice Age happen much quicker than any of the scholars would like to let you believe as it would be our lifetime....
Research a few of those topics and get back with me if you need any more answers on how to make our Mother Earth happy. I'd be glad to field that anytime you ask...
solar power and wind power are also great answers which I've studied to many degrees....
bout to start showin someone how I smack when I get mad about people removing my postings especially ones that are detrimental to peoples lives....
Oh yeah I descend from that Schell.
24th May 2007 - 01:36 PM
Hurricanes get and loose strength within a day, so acting several weeks before won't make a difference. Surface temperatures in and around the gulf of Mexico are the key.
27th May 2007 - 01:22 PM
Then again I'm just the idiot who has his posts removed before they can even be looked at one of which that still has not been addressed correctly...
Gas prices across the nation didn't rise as soon as it was taken down and put back up either with congressional leaders having to wonder if they did bother to do the math....
I have experts who'd gladly explain pressure changes and volcanic ash to everyone....
25th July 2007 - 07:22 AM
Very interesting we didn't have a horrible hurricane season this year... Wonder what we may have done different.
22nd August 2007 - 03:37 AM
and lookie there it's back...