Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could help.
I’m extremely intrigued by the Pyramids at Giza, especially Khufu’s or the great pyramid. I have recently read a number of new age books and articles, specifically Richard Dunns “Giza Powerplant”.
As proper scientifically supported articles backing these ideas up are a little thin on the ground I was hoping if anyone could shed a little expertise my way and help de-bunk or maybe prove some of these theories. So here goes;
1) Hydrogen gas was generated in the Queens chamber
2) The grand gallery acted as an acoustic amplifier, potentially using helmholtz resonators or a similar such device.
3) Once these sound waves entered the king’s chamber, they caused the Aswan granite (~55% quartz) to resonate and so generating a piezoelectric effect.
4) This then caused the hydrogen gas to become ionised.
5) Leading to stimulated emission which could then somehow generate energy which could be harnessed in some manner (Dunn suggests a microwave) as it exited the west facing shaft in the kings chamber.
Are any aspects of this scenario feasible?
Appreciate anybody’s time,