To add comments or start new threads please go to the full version of: Intelligent Falling
PhysForum Science, Physics and Technology Discussion Forums > General Sci-Tech Discussions > Creation / Evolution

<Max>
Let's set the record straight. So-called "scientists" cannot explain WHY things fall.
Let me introduce the theory of Intelligent Falling.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligent_falling

QUOTE (Intelligent Falling FAQ+)
1. What is Intelligent Grappling (IG?)

Intelligent Grappling is the SCIENTIFIC Theory that Intelligent
and Conscious Agents "push" things together.  It is the only coherent
theory that explains why things fall.

2. Doesn't gravity explain why things fall?

NO.  Gravity only attempts to describe what objects do.  It does
not explain WHY they do them.  It is that challenge that Intelligent
Grappling is intended to meet.

3. Aren't there theories that explain why things fall?

NO. There are theories by atheists and secular humanists that
TRY, but they all lead to crazy conclusions no human being has ever
seen, like black holes and the so-called "Big Bang".  Intelligent
Grappling ONLY deals with the visible world.

4. Is Intelligent Grappling a scientific theory?

YES.  Intelligent Grappling is the ONLY VIABLE THEORY fore why
things fall.  Physicists have tried for a hundred years to explain why
things fall and THEY HAVE FAILED.  It is time for a new theory, one
backed up by all the evidence, to finally solve the question.  IG is
that theory.

5. Isn't "Intelligent Grappling" just another way of saying, "Angels
push things around?"

NO.  Intelligent Grappling says nothing at all about the nature
or origins of the conscious agents that perform the actual act of
pushing and grappling.  All IG says is that conscious agents are the
cause of all apparent "gravitic" phenomenon.

6. In order to accept Intelligent Design, must I accept Intelligent
Grappling as well?

YES.  Intelligent Design says that there is a non-naturalistic,
conscious designer at work at the biological level.  Intelligent
Grappling says that there is a non-naturalistic, conscious grappler at
the physicial level.  Accepting a naturalistic explanation for one
phenomenon but a non-naturalistic explanation for another is a
philosophically corrupt position and we do not advocate it.
TheDoc
Excellent find! But it leaves me wondering, can it be compatible with Fairy Theory as well?
<Max>
Very soon, many "scientists"(proponents of incomplete, non-spiritual, fake gravity) will lose their jobs and evangelical scientists will take their place.....

Excellent find! But it leaves me wondering, can it be compatible with Fairy Theory?

Fairy Theory is true and IF theory is also true. Of course they can be compatible!
TheDoc
QUOTE (<Max>+)
Very soon, many "scientists"(proponents of incomplete, non-spiritual, fake gravity) will lose their jobs and evangelical scientists will take their place.....

Too true sad.gif

Fairy Theory is true and IF theory is also true. Of course they can be compatible!

But if the antiparticles of nonlinear spacetime prevent these "conscious agents" from moving around things in our physical world, Fairy Theory ceases to be a viable theory of everything. Can't you see?
<Max>
QUOTE (TheDoc+Mar 20 2008, 05:13 AM)
But if the antiparticles of nonlinear spacetime prevent these "conscious agents" from moving around things in our physical world, Fairy Theory ceases to be a viable theory of everything. Can't you see?

Good argument. But the point is that antiparticles of nonlinear spacetime are non-spiritual and non-supernatural. They exist in physical world, when Intelligent Falling works on a supernatural, spiritual level. So, Fairy Theory explains all the physical phenomena and Intelligent Falling shows a spiritual side of our reality.
TheDoc
QUOTE (<Max>+)
Good argument. But the point is that antiparticles of nonlinear spacetime are non-spiritual and non-supernatural. They exist in physical world, when Intelligent Falling works on a supernatural, spiritual level. So, Fairy Theory explains all the physical phenomena and Intelligent Falling shows a spiritual side of our reality.

But if the conscious agents of IF manipulate objects in the physical world, then their actions must be limited by the physical world's boundaries. If these conscious agents manipulated the physical world in order to move things around, they would do irrevocable harm. This thus negates the theory of IF and also it's compatability with FT. Can't you see?
<Max>
QUOTE (TheDoc+Mar 20 2008, 05:22 AM)
But if the conscious agents of IF manipulate objects in the physical world, then their actions must be limited by the physical world's boundaries. If these conscious agents manipulated the physical world in order to move things around, they would do irrevocable harm. This thus negates the theory of IF and also it's compatability with FT. Can't you see?

You raise a valid point. When I developed my Fairy Theory, I used the basic principles of scientific methodology, which is too secular and atheistic to look deeper into reality. That's why Fairy Theory looks incompatible with new spiritual science. But in fact I made some calculations recently using mathematics of FT and you know what......I've discovered a God within those new, unknown to anyone else equations. And those new spiritual equations totally unite FT and IF, beyond any reasonable doubt.
TheDoc
QUOTE (<Max>+Mar 20 2008, 05:27 AM)
You raise a valid point. When I developed my Fairy Theory, I used the basic principles of scientific methodology, which is too secular and atheistic to look deeper into reality. That's why Fairy Theory looks incompatible with new spiritual science. But in fact I made some calculations recently using mathematics of FT and you know what......I've discovered a God within those new, unknown to anyone else equations. And those new spiritual equations totally unite FT and IF, beyond any reasonable doubt.

So this God is behind the lower-level conscious agents of IF. Now there is a reasonable reason why and how the physical world is manipulated by these 'agents', and clearly the symmetry between IF and FT is the only viable candidate for a Theory of Everything. But if this IF-FT hybrid explains our spiritual reality, what explains our physical reality?
<Max>
QUOTE (TheDoc+Mar 20 2008, 05:32 AM)
Now there is a reasonable reason why and how the physical world is manipulated by these 'agents', and clearly the symmetry between IF and FT is the only viable candidate for a Theory of Everything.

True.

But if this IF-FT hybrid explains our spiritual reality, what explains our physical reality?

My older (secular and atheistic) works in Fairy Theory do it just fine. But also there is another brilliant, fantastic thinker who can do it no worse than me. Have you heard of Zarkov and his secret mathematics? Only a few people saw his math in action and I'm one of them.
TheDoc
QUOTE (<Max>+)
My older (secular and atheistic) works in Fairy Theory do it just fine. But also there is another brilliant, fantastic thinker who can do it no worse than me. Have you heard of Zarkov and his secret mathematics? Only a few people saw his math in action and I'm one of them.

As a matter of fact I have heard of him. There is great unrest in the atheistic scientific community about him - it seems that there will be actions to squealch him and his great work. His work is worth a Nobel Prize or three, but the proponents of "Big Science" can no longer see this, they are blinded by their own greed.

Hopefully his legacy will live on with Fairy Theory and other scientific ideas of an open nature.
<Max>
QUOTE (TheDoc+Mar 20 2008, 05:44 AM)
There is great unrest in the atheistic scientific community about him  .

They are blinded by light of absolute truth.

His work is worth a Nobel Prize or three, but the proponents of "Big Science" can no longer see this

He will never get those prizes and recognition he deserves NOT because he has scientific abilities of a brain-damaged, severely retarded buffalo. But because modern science is atheistic (in fact most of those scientists are closet worshipers of Satan).

QUOTE (->
His work is worth a Nobel Prize or three, but the proponents of "Big Science" can no longer see this

He will never get those prizes and recognition he deserves NOT because he has scientific abilities of a brain-damaged, severely retarded buffalo. But because modern science is atheistic (in fact most of those scientists are closet worshipers of Satan).

Hopefully his legacy will live on with Fairy Theory and other scientific ideas of an open nature.

Yes, I'm sick of all that atheism/satanism in science and I hope more scientists will see the truth as the time goes. sad.gif

Intelligent Design is already having a status of a leading scientific theory of origin of life and I hope Intelligent Falling will achieve the same status in physics.
Username
I've invented a anti-gravity device that will inevitably destroy the last infectious remains of atheist non-fairy theory nonsense.

The real trick of creating an anti-grappling generator is its power source; my starship provides an enormous -G force via the non-grappling effects of Adolf Hitlers moustache when accelerated to near the speed of dark.

Please send only $500 dollars a week so I can finish building my star-fleet so I can become your blessed leader in an inter-galactic crusade against atheist doctrine throughout the universe.

Amen brothers.

smile.gif
Gorgeous
Are you familiar with 'Fluffy babbling'?

It negates the whole 'Rod eats dogs' life-style that scientatanists are melching into society, by taking into account the 'Fairly intelligent theory of flailing fairies'!

It's so cooool-sh*t radickle, maaaan! It could actually mean that all life as we know it may have started by a nut that was able to feeel things....get this....from AFAR!!! How dooberdy dibberdy is that, dudes!??

my starship provides an enormous -G force via the non-grappling effects of Adolf Hitlers moustache when accelerated to near the speed of dark.

And you don't know how grateful I am for it! ph34r.gif

g.
<Max>
QUOTE (Gorgeous+Mar 20 2008, 09:24 AM)
It could actually mean that all life as we know it may have started by a nut that was able to feeel things....get this....from AFAR!!!

ph34r.gif
Ron
Enough joking around, all. Can we get back to the scientific theory at hand?
In Intelligent Grappling we have a spiritual agent (we'll call him Graviton) from the land of Boson. He is mass less (that's why we can't see him) and he is not very strong compared to his other spiritual friends from Boson (Photon, Gluon, W and Z). Graviton lost one of his arms when he got too close to the Big Bang (that's why gravity (or grappling) acts in only one direction).
There's much more scientific evidense that I need to be given more info about from the spirit world.
Has anyone else been contacted?
Nanu Nanu,
Ron
TheDoc
QUOTE (<Max>+)

It's true - they all want to reject the light of the Good Ones.

Intelligent Design is already having a status of a leading scientific theory of origin of life and I hope Intelligent Falling will achieve the same status in physics.

And when IF and ID are combined with Fairy Theory, there will be nothing that can stop you ph34r.gif

QUOTE (->

And when IF and ID are combined with Fairy Theory, there will be nothing that can stop you ph34r.gif

I've invented a anti-gravity device that will inevitably destroy the last infectious remains of atheist non-fairy theory nonsense.

The real trick of creating an anti-grappling generator is its power source; my starship provides an enormous -G force via the non-grappling effects of Adolf Hitlers moustache when accelerated to near the speed of dark.

Please send only $500 dollars a week so I can finish building my star-fleet so I can become your blessed leader in an inter-galactic crusade against atheist doctrine throughout the universe.

Amen brothers.

I shall gladly support you in your efforts, but I have one question: what shall we call this blessed new intergalactic religion?

I know...we'll call it "Origin"! smile.gif

QUOTE (Gorgeous+)
It could actually mean that all life as we know it may have started by a nut that was able to feeel things....get this....from AFAR!!! How dooberdy dibberdy is that, dudes!??

You horrible, terrible person! How dare you suggest that! mad.gif

QUOTE (Ron+)
There's much more scientific evidense that I need to be given more info about from the spirit world.
Has anyone else been contacted?
Nanu Nanu,
Ron

You must be careful with how you push your theory, Ron - or they might try to silence you too unsure.gif
PhysOrg scientific forums are totally dedicated to science, physics, and technology. Besides topical forums such as nanotechnology, quantum physics, silicon and III-V technology, applied physics, materials, space and others, you can also join our news and publications discussions. We also provide an off-topic forum category. If you need specific help on a scientific problem or have a question related to physics or technology, visit the PhysOrg Forums. Here you’ll find experts from various fields online every day.
To quit out of "lo-fi" mode and return to the regular forums, please click here.