- The universe through all of time is information.
- Particles are a group of positive one bit values, in a one dimensional array of bits, traveling at independent relative speeds.
- The observable third dimension is not the native interpretation of the universe.
- The perception of the third dimension is an evolutionary trait that gave species a genetic advantage.
- All information moves within a one dimensional pipeline in the same direction, with the speed of light being the maximum speed of information.
- Quantum entanglement is the observable effect of information in the past affecting a specific bit of information in the future.
- All bits of information travel forward in time as they would in space, with the single bit of information that is furthest forward in the future being named the "keystone bit", giving cause for the maximum speed of information/light, for which without the universe would collapse.
- Black holes are the result of a dense build up of information bits radiating inside the single dimensional pipeline of universal information.
- The space/time between these information densities is the rate of their occurrence within the single dimensional pipeline of universal information.
- Black holes can be observed natively on the single dimensional pipeline of universal information as a comet would be observed within the third dimension.
- As a positive bit of information approaches an information density, its rate of travel, or speed/energy, is reduced to the rate of the collective information density.
- Life in the third dimension has evolved to understand space/time as the rate of occurrence between two bits of information on the single dimensional pipeline of universal information.
- Light waves in the third dimension are perceived when two bits of information come into contact with the retina, originating from a radiating source in the past on the single dimensional pipeline of universal information.
- The intensity of light in the third dimension is perceived as the net effect of a radiating information density in the past traveling and colliding with future information densities, for which the event is perceived as a waveform or oscillation, on the single dimensional pipeline of universal information.
- Each time a single bit of information in the past comes into contact with a single bit of information in the future, half the speed/energy of the single bit of information that is in the past is shed and added to the single bit of information in the future on the one dimensional pipeline of universal information.
- The universe's "keystone bit", the information bit furthest in the future, does not gain or lose speed/energy, its speed/energy is always constant, for which the speed/energy that it gains is transferred into the start of the universal pipeline, giving birth to a new bit of information, thus an infinite loop of information is formed and further expands with each successive beat, its whole is forever equal to one.
- The grand architect's method of creating life, which is according to his blueprint, is to modify the universal heartbeat from its mouth, where the "keystone bit" comes into contact with the start of the universal pipeline, it is in this method that by the word of the lord the heavens were made and all the host of them came forward by the breath of his mouth.
It is at this time necessary that science and faith become unified as One, so is the will of the grand architect.
Psalm 33:6 - "By the word of the lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth."