To add comments or start new threads please go to the full version of: Gravitomagnetism
PhysForum Science, Physics and Technology Discussion Forums > Physics > Physics General

555Joshua
Everyone's so exited about creating a Theory Of Everything here that they even have a "special project". Once we better understand gravitomagnetism will we be able to construct a proper GUT. After all, that is the most important thing about gravity. I'm the day we figure it out will be the day we descover the "Grand Unified Theory".

Go here

Go here

So, the question becomes, If we know what causes gravitomagnetism, what causes electromagnetism?
555Joshua
What I am saying is, for gravitomagnetism, the disturbance is outside the object. In electromagnetism, is the disturbance inside?
AlphaNumeric
5 dimensional relativity (done by Kaluza and Klein I think) automatically has Maxwell's equations of electromagnetism in the theory. It's quantising that and combining them with the other 2 forces (also quantised) which is hard.
Zephir
Concerning the gravitomagnetism you can have look at my brief intro here..
The eventual questions concerning AWT directly should be addressed into this forum topic.

Thank you in advance!
Guest_nduriri
QUOTE (AlphaNumeric+Jun 18 2006, 02:30 PM)
5 dimensional relativity (done by Kaluza and Klein I think) automatically has Maxwell's equations of electromagnetism in the theory. It's quantising that and combining them with the other 2 forces (also quantised) which is hard.

I wrote an exposé about gravitomagnetism, I solved the pioneer anomaly and also other 5 cosmological blunders of the last 85 years, see the summary page 8, new Newton law page 1, www.gravitomagnetism.com
Regards
Guest_nduriri
QUOTE (AlphaNumeric+Jun 18 2006, 02:30 PM)

I have explained why the planets are prograde, see page 10 summary www.gravitomagnetism.com
PhysOrg scientific forums are totally dedicated to science, physics, and technology. Besides topical forums such as nanotechnology, quantum physics, silicon and III-V technology, applied physics, materials, space and others, you can also join our news and publications discussions. We also provide an off-topic forum category. If you need specific help on a scientific problem or have a question related to physics or technology, visit the PhysOrg Forums. Here you’ll find experts from various fields online every day.
To quit out of "lo-fi" mode and return to the regular forums, please click here.