To add comments or start new threads please go to the full version of: Demons Are Real
PhysForum Science, Physics and Technology Discussion Forums > General Sci-Tech Discussions > Creation / Evolution
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Capracus
Headshrinker documents existence of demons.
An American woman who levitated, demonstrated paranormal psychic powers and spoke foreign languages unknown to her was clearly demon possessed, according to a board-certified psychiatrist and associate professor of clinical psychiatry at New York Medical College.
http://www.wnd.com/2008/03/58835/

Journal article.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/114614012/A-Case...onic-Possession
boit
Stigmata? L biggrin.gif L
I remember a similar story by the BBC twenty plus years ago of a woman in Namibia. The story was like a woman (why only women) was possessed by some animal spirit (lion's?). Another women came to exorcise the spirit. The journalist experienced a drop in ambient temperature as the possessed was put in a trance, making the roar of a lion and strange faces. The only thing missing was levitation.
Really paranormal.
Robittybob1
Time is demon.
boit
QUOTE (Robittybob1+Jan 6 2013, 06:54 PM)
Time is demon.

I disagree. Alcohol is the true demon. Are people possessed or do they possess demons?
Don't answer, let the Chinese tell us.
QUOTE (Chinese proverb+)
At first the man takes alcohol, then, alcohol takes the man
smile.gif
Robittybob1
Why I said "Time is demon", was that I didn't have time to read the article.
Capracus
Demons

Demons are spirits that act malevolently against human beings. The Bible makes repeated mention of evil spirits (Lev. 16: 10; I Sam. 16:14-16; Isa. 34:14), including satyrs and night demons, but does not provide a great deal of detail. More elaborate stories about demons appear during the Greco-Roman period.

The existence of demons, while widely accepted, has always presented a theological difficulty. Since all things are ultimately the creation of the one God, the question of why should evil spirits exist has greatly exercised Jewish thought. Apocalyptic literature offers the first attempt to explain their existence in a monotheistic context by claiming demons are really fallen angels. Rabbinic literature provides the first extensive source for Jewish demonology, though the information is scattered though many sources. In it, several explanations for the existence of demons are offered. They are a creation of the twilight of the sixth day (Pirkei Avot 5.6). Abraham ibn Ezra described demons as a product of the interaction of sunlight with smoke and vapor which then clings to the body, causing illness (Sefer ha-Atzmim).

Demons cannot procreate on their own, so they used semen from Adam in order to make more of their own kind (B.T. Ervuin 18b; Zohar). An elaboration on this tradition is that Lilith, the first woman, having transformed herself into a witch-demon using the Tetragrammaton, takes the nocturnal emissions of men she seduces to procreate more demons (Alef-Bet ben Sira). In kabbalistic thought the demonic is a necessary part of creation, a product of the sitra achra, the "other side" of the divine emanations in the material universe.
http://www.pantheon.org/articles/d/demons.html
Capracus
Isn’t it odd how demons and alien visitors seem to single out the most unnoteworthy of our citizens? And there’s universally a lack of credible imagery to support their claims. You’d think that these exotic entities would get more bang for their buck if they’d reenact a scene out of Ghostbusters rather than the Exorcist.
Mekigal
what about dragon people ?
El_Machinae
QUOTE (Capracus+Jan 7 2013, 02:06 PM)
Isn’t it odd how demons and alien visitors seem to single out the most unnoteworthy of our citizens? And there’s universally a lack of credible imagery to support their claims. You’d think that these exotic entities would get more bang for their buck if they’d reenact a scene out of Ghostbusters rather than the Exorcist.

Random sampling to ensure proper scientific protocol!
Capracus
We are all susceptible to delusions
Why would an otherwise well person believe something like that?
He was misattributing certain symptoms he had to a demonic presence. When you're possessed, you're supposed to get headaches, and he was getting loads of headaches.

Can these delusions be treated?
In the past they were treated with lots of medication or were perceived as untreatable. But these days, not just monosymptomatic delusions but all forms of psychotic illness are increasingly treated with cognitive behavioural therapy. You cultivate a sort of scientific attitude in the patient, getting them to test their beliefs. It is probably the most important new advance in psychotherapy.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg2152...-delusions.html

Capracus
DIY demon extraction:

Cordless drill

1” hole saw

The beginning of the non-foundational method of thinking in psychology took place during the ancient era (1000 BC) of psychopathology. Mental illness was believed to be a spiritual ailment attributed to consorting with evil spirits or being possessed by demons. The common demonological beliefs of the period lacked any biological or medical basis and were not founded on any justifiable belief, thus revealing the reliance on non-foundational thinking to explain the unknown causes of psychopathy. Despite the lack of concrete evidence and observation, clinicians of the ancient era prescribed to these non-foundationalist beliefs and in an attempt to cure mental illness performed an early form of neurosurgery known as trephination. Trephination was a medical procedure used to treat head injury, epilepsy, or mental illness in which holes or openings were carved into the skull to release bad spirits from the head. Lazarus Riverius describes the procedure in his book Practice of Physick, “If all means fail the last remedy is to open the fore part of the Skul with a Trepan, at distance from the sutures, that the evil air may breathe out. By this means many Epilepsies have been cured, and it may be safely done if the Chyurgeon be skilful” (Gross 266). Riverious’ non-foundationalist idea that the “evil air may breath out” was in no way justified by any previous discoveries or investigations. Although he claims to have seen many to be cured through this procedure, Riverious still does not present any biological or medical proof of the etiology of mental illness. In addition, any improvement from the procedure could have just as easily been due to chance or brain damage from the procedure.
http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/3963
Mekigal
several of my friends suffered electro shock treatment " Nick Wauks" being one of them . He was a oil rigger on a sea platform for a good portion of his life . Tough and rugged and brutally handsome Man in spite of the blood letting ensued in modern form.

Ah yeah shock em if they view the world different . That makes a lot of since don't it

Makes you wonder what we intent to do to the rising Asbergers ?
Get the drugs out . Cocktail time . You fuknuts and your thing about drugs when so many of you are fukking legal drug attics, Bats in the Attic alright.

who wants to go first . Bring on your best priests Mo Fos for this devil is a champion of deception like you never seen before or ever will again .
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha I am calling you out new guy right here right now . Charley Daniels was brave enough to take my Violin, Lets see what you got ,,, The Great Satan chooses you . Step on down and we can play hide the salami .

Do you think New Guy thinks of him self as Peter? Not Paul for most Christians have a real repulsion to Paul. To complicated . Paul is cunfusing . I do think it was Peter that warned the common christian about that notorious Paul .

Derek1148
QUOTE (Mekigal+Jan 9 2013, 11:28 PM)
several of my friends suffered electro shock treatment...

Interesting.
Mekigal
QUOTE (Derek1148+Jan 9 2013, 11:45 PM)
Interesting.

don't get the wrong impression sport for i have walked with all types from the elite to the criminally insane , Super preachers to submissive house wives.
Gandhi to Hitler and all in between . In the end I am nothing more then a treasure hunter looking for gold nuggets left behind by peoples rejections of people by there own needs to be someone. Thy call me the seeker < Searching low and High . Who ?
The Who , Who ? the Who
Now anyone that wants to see my story in vivid surround sound can listen to Substitute by the Who < Who ? The Who Idiot . Fuk I thought you were from the "school of rock "Dumb Slit "
Substitute for another guy

See now nymph . Did you feel the personal insult in that post . You should n't . That is your survival instinct popping up in you . See you automatically think it is about you because of our connection coupled with your desire to know what people are saying about you behind your presence. That intensity you felt from the read is your craving in this . I am her to tell you you already have more value then that as you wake up from your dream and start to see bigger slices of your surroundings .

See it was not directed at you. Even the smartest of brilliance falls victim to that . It is part of old thoughts of survival ingrained into the human soul . Protectionism at the core of human understanding .
So consider this < We as a Nation say protectionism is a bad thing by Government out come in the day of Wilson Presidency . We are taught that in grade school < Protectionism is a bad word < Yet in reality people are still in that state of mind in there personal lives in conflict with the idea . So is it the future still to come by the bigger dream of the conglomerate that has not etched into the daily activities of human production . If we continue to hold that thought in our minds as a conglomeration it might be in the future . That will be an evolutionary move by humanity when that day comes . That was one of the things Nietzsche was getting at . The Super Man is the man in the future looking back at the barbaric acts of the past . What I am saying is those people that have crossed already into that very future live in that future . So now we have different time frames of reference by the thoughts of being .
Is it a waste of time to bring New Guy to the future that is now that we see ? I don't know . Will my wife ever change ? I don't know She will follow her own path to discovery and new Guy will do the same as we will too as we advance into our own futures .

Can you let go of your protectionism and except me into your life ? Can your group size handle me as your friend . My friendship is for ever my love . There is no conditions . You can be you how ever nasty or sweet you are . I take the good with the bad and my guess is you could be a very naughty girl when you want to . Kiss me and tell me you love me . I need you . I am nothing with out the White Lotus . Just an empty shell doomed to die and be forgotten . Love me as I love you for it is not love unless it is returned . That is to love each other
soundhertz
Sport.....

I never know when I'm going to spill my coffee..
Derek1148
QUOTE (Mekigal+Jan 10 2013, 08:46 PM)
don't get the wrong impression sport for i have walked with all types from the elite to the criminally insane...

I can't recall a single friend who had ECT. So you must travel in a neat circle to have had several friends who had it. But the great writer (Ernest Hemingway) used it. And if it helps, hey, why not?
El_Machinae
The studies using ECT show reasonable success levels, but the problem is the nature of scientific reporting. Because only positive trials tend to get reported, the system can be biased.
MDT
If you look at Hollywood demon characters, have you ever considered, where do these images and ideas come from? They come from the imagination of the artists and model fabricators. The next question is, how do these demons characters enter their imagination, especially if these are original?

They come from their unconscious mind and will pop into consciousness, via their imagination. If the character is good, this can have an impact on millions of people who watch the movie.

How can millions of people empathize with these demon characters, if it is original and never been seen before? It has to do with their own unconscious and collective symbolism. At the movie, we become like deer in the headlights. On the one hand, we scream, but on the other hand, we don't run away. They danger is there but it looks so cool.

In the past, people did not have Hollywood, movies and TV. Instead their originators had dreams and visions, like the creators of today. It was then presented to others and they become deer in the headlights. The best had the widest and longest appeal, since it touched the unconscious mind in some way.

Maybe in 1000 years, future people will look back at us, and think we were very superstitious, due to the huge collection of movie documentation of evil demons. Many of our demons did not fly, but liked to use chain saws. To them, we seem to worship these with money tributes. Some build shrines with posters or even dress like their favorite demon. We prefer to call this something else, so we feel modern. Only the ancients made tributes to demons.

If you wish to learn about demons in a scientific way, you need to investigate the unconscious source that creates the demons and then also gives affinity for demon movies, lore and paranormal. If you look outside, Jason is not there. Jason is inside the darker areas of the mind; shadow. The shadow is the interface between the personal unconscious and the personality firmware.
Mekigal
QUOTE (MDT+Jan 11 2013, 06:01 PM)
If you look at Hollywood demon characters, have you ever considered, where do these images and ideas come from? They come from the imagination of the artists and model fabricators. The next question is, how do these demons characters enter their imagination, especially if these are original?

They come from their unconscious mind and will pop into consciousness, via their imagination. If the character is good, this can have an impact on millions of people who watch the movie.

How can millions of people empathize with these demon characters, if it is original and never been seen before? It has to do with their own unconscious and collective symbolism. At the movie, we become like deer in the headlights. On the one hand, we scream, but on the other hand, we don't run away. They danger is there but it looks so cool.

In the past, people did not have Hollywood, movies and TV. Instead their originators had dreams and visions, like the creators of today. It was then presented to others and they become deer in the headlights. The best had the widest and longest appeal, since it touched the unconscious mind in some way.

Maybe in 1000 years, future people will look back at us, and think we were very superstitious, due to the huge collection of movie documentation of evil demons. Many of our demons did not fly, but liked to use chain saws. To them, we seem to worship these with money tributes. Some build shrines with posters or even dress like their favorite demon. We prefer to call this something else, so we feel modern. Only the ancients made tributes to demons.

If you wish to learn about demons in a scientific way, you need to investigate the unconscious source that creates the demons and then also gives affinity for demon movies, lore and paranormal. If you look outside, Jason is not there. Jason is inside the darker areas of the mind; shadow. The shadow is the interface between the personal unconscious and the personality firmware.

Jason is my Nephew . Your wrong about that . You have not looked into the Greathouse family yet have you . See the tribes of Ohio say it best . Jake Greathouse hung a woman from a tree and slit her belly open and let the baby dangle out until it died . It was the sister of a chief in the pan handle of West Virgina where it happened .
So you should catch up on the rewrite of history my friend . You would know stuff like this .

He is my Nephew and he is just as ornery as ever . Sharp shooter , expert knife thrower , archery hunter , all around survivalist . He can gut you in five minutes so don't be making cracks that he is not real < He might gut you for that and feed you to Grandpa after you are cut up by his chain saw for it is cold out and when the body freezes like that chain saws are about the only way to cut up the meat

Worse then a Horse Thief < You should check it out if you want to see Jake in his former Glory of killing and maiming mayhem, or talk to the native Tribe in Ohio . They will fill you in on How evil we are . All the little nasty we did to take there land as our own . We was the worst of the worst in the move west . We was surveyors and you know how Surveyors are killing machines . Tie you up and hang you with our surveyors line .
Mekigal
QUOTE (MDT+Jan 11 2013, 06:01 PM)

i know who you are . Your whats his name at sciform . Tell Me I can't remember . We talked about the word being under investigated as a motive to religious thought and its purpose . You are him aren't you . The firm ware is a dead giveaway. Or you read the same freak books , or is that the firmware in the bible as your reference . In the beginning stuff
Mekigal
QUOTE (Derek1148+Jan 11 2013, 02:28 AM)
I can't recall a single friend who had ECT. So you must travel in a neat circle to have had several friends who had it. But the great writer (Ernest Hemingway) used it. And if it helps, hey, why not?

I have had enough electrical shocks thank you . Building does have its pit falls when you been doing it for over 40 years . Me brother harry got it good one time when we was building the fish hatchery at Nimbus Dam out side Sacramento ( which is a great tourist destination if you go when the salmon are running up the rivers . It is amazing to watch them climb the ladders .
He was standing in a pool of water too . 220 and me step father had to bump him loose in a hot hurry . He looked over at him and he just looked froze in time bug eyed . If it was 110 alternating current it probably would of killed him .

Sparkys get it way more then me as Electricians do handle hot wires like it was nothing . Like me and a skill saw . We say don't try this at home boys and girls . but this is how I do it . Like when I showed the Engineer of our Haiti project how to wedge the guard of his saw back with a 16 penny nail . He said wow that is not legal, neat trick as he could see the advantage of dropping a hand2 fold < meaning you can free up a hand to task < Like hold the board while you cut instead of manually pulling the guard back while someone else holds the board, or you can cut your hand off like the Guy in Vacaville did when he was cutting tales on a roof eve and tripped with his finger on the trigger wedged guard in play .
Don'e wedge your guard suckers , It is against the law
Mekigal
QUOTE (soundhertz+Jan 10 2013, 11:51 PM)
Sport.....

I never know when I'm going to spill my coffee..

I wanted to tell you what Joe Pass told me about Ella that you might find interesting .
He said she sing anything he could play on guitar , not only that but she could sight read any thing he could play hand written for her by him . Anything he could musically notate she could sight read . People don't realize how amazing that really is .
When I was at my height of sight reading which guitar players are notorious for being poor sight readers , I could dream music and then write it in musical notation. That was when I was 22 , I could dream a melody with harmony and syncopation and wake up and write it out . I would see the notes in my dream and read it while I was sleeping and then wake up and remember the score . That is when I quit and put all my focus into building as music was not putting food on the table and welfare was just not cutting it anymore . Yeah I still played my guitar when ever I got the chance "in the closet"
you got to hide your love away , put your dreams away for now and all that .

I was called back Sound . I didn't make that up about my eyes turning black and then blue . That is a true event and I posted digital pictures of when They turned blue and there is no photo shop involved in those pictures . My eyes were blue as the sky and now they are hazel again . Freaky and it does happen . The doctors think it is related to a pigment disease but is not always the case only part of the time. The rest of the time it is not explainable and the experts don't know .

It could have been my diet at the time is my best conclusion but experts think that is crazy but I am not so sure . Like eating to many carrots your skin will take on orange color . I was drinking lots and lots of Concord grape juice at the time being an obsessive compulsive kind of dude. Yeah media hype lead me to that of tales of longevity by drinking concord grape . So died blue by the grape juice over flowing my obsessive self. That was our folk remedy explanation but one thing for sure is I felt them turning . I look in the mirror and they were black as coal and then they turned blue like a fuking dune book spice thing . Then in about 2 months they turned back to hazel . I did not make that up and it was not a fantasy .
I got pictures
Mekigal
so do likes attract is the implication for it is extremely strange to me that I would end up partners with a one " Dr. Funk " music professor whose brother produces the P.B.S. show 11 and grant when my address is 12 and grant in real life and he is in a band with the guy that was directly responsible for arbor day event in Missoula that still stands in the Guinness book of records for the most kegs at one time party ever and is also the ambassador of music for Montana known world wide as so . Not to mention his song Great House on a ridge that blew my fuking mind when he sang and played it when we did the first fund raiser for Haiti right after the earthquake . He was singing it right when I walked in the room like a troubadour would sing about the king when they would follow a kings precession. I said to my wife < You hear that , She nodded and said yes . I assume the song was a religious song about Calvary hill and some day I will ask Rob Quest about the origin of his song as the timing was like to much for my comprehension . I would think nothing of it except my middle name is Ridgley.

Get it Great house on a Ridge . That old Great House on a Ridge .
Freak me out people . Go ahead I am use to it . Passe

How did I end up hooked up with a music professor as a partner in business building houses for Haitians. It started with a concert he had on the magic number in my life 5/3 Hope for Haiti at the University of Montana and the rest is history . I knew that instant that my time had come and my value as a home maker was for a reason . Time to pay the fiddler for that is my mothers maiden name of all things . Harry Fiddler was me grandfather that was President of Weyerhaeuser who taught us kids how to grade lumber when we was 8 and 9 years old , which grading has been lowered at least 4 times since then due to produce manipulation due to more board ft. of usable lumber that use to be culls and not suitable for construction .

So now when we start talking about the kings of the earth coming to the great House of Mica in native prophesies they take on a more meaningful reality for me .

You take the world champion archer back in the 70s Vick Leach < He taught me how to shoot my bow and arrow. That is a true statement . His name is Vick Leach and he was my instructor. He was also the world Champ at the same time he was my instructor. Watch out heathens I will shoot your eyes out with my bow . See that is strange and beyond chance by my bias .

Right when the earth quake hit some woman was screaming on the news < A Haitian woman < Save us Jesus please and real tears of anguish were flowing from her concrete dust covered face like she was dressed up for all saints day parade with the look of the dead and she repeated it over and over again Save us Jesus please save us Jesus . I said said to my self < Fack I am going to Haiti . How can I ignore her plea . I had no idea how and independently Gary was working it out and when he called me to be part of it it was a no brainer . The thing is I didn't go to the concert on my birth day . I was to embarrassed because I had no money to donate at the event because of the down turn in the economy . That would have been the end except I came clean as to why I didn't go when he called and reprimanded me for not going. That is when the second event was planned and I was to come no matter what in Gary's own words . When Rob Quest was singing the song . It was at Van Wolverton's house and Pat Williams wife was there in support . Van has his wiki page and is someone of importance in his own right , Plus he is related to Cheryl Hines the actress in "Curb your Enthusiasm" who I met at Vans House later that year . So strange to for Vans wife's brother was part of the band Asleep at the wheel . Mainly a roady but was offered a job as back up guitar player like a second chair kind of thing if the one could not play . Second string is how I interpreted the position

It has been a trip . My latest is Rufus world reckoned Cello Player with a Voodoo priest that lives up state New York in some Resort that they call there house .

Whjat is his connection you may ask . He feeds the poor children living on the streets of Port-Au-Prince as he can get it done . His main thing is culture preservation of his people in Haiti as Christianity is wiping out Haitian Identity by there same old tactics they have always used . He feels colonialism is taking away his culture identity and the culture identity of his Nation.
Nobel Cause if you ask me because of History being very important in my opinion

Is it my bias or memorex
Capracus
In support of demons.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/11/sata...nor-rick-scott/
soundhertz
Mekigal I just know you are way more normal in person than on the page but yep I can see the juice turning you blue because your gumption has a mind of it's own lol.
Capracus
Satanists organize rally in support of Florida governor Rick Scott.

The rally is meant to show solidarity with the governor specifically due to his support for a bill passed July 2012 that “allows an inspirational message to be delivered by students at a student assembly.”

Can’t wait to hear the inspirational message from these Satanists.

QUOTE (->
Satanists organize rally in support of Florida governor Rick Scott.

The rally is meant to show solidarity with the governor specifically due to his support for a bill passed July 2012 that “allows an inspirational message to be delivered by students at a student assembly.”

Can’t wait to hear the inspirational message from these Satanists.

Order of Nine Angles

The ONA's writings condone and encourage human sacrifice. According to the ONA this "culling" serves not just a social Darwinian purpose, but is also connected to the promotion of a new Aeon: "The change that is necessary means that there must be a culling, or many cullings, which remove the worthless and those detrimental to further evolution." The presencing of acausal energies, such as through culling, is meant to create a new Aeon, whose energies will then create a newer, higher civilization from the energy unleashed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Nine_Angles
El_Machinae
Ah .... Satanists. I rarely see much misguided philosophy.
soundhertz
Why even spend a moment with such idiocy.
At least dowsers can get themselves hired by real companies lol.
And convince scientific researchers lol.
Satanists. If ever there was a waste of time.
newguy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNE75XznfIE
MDT
i know who you are . Your whats his name at sciform . Tell Me I can't remember . We talked about the word being under investigated as a motive to religious thought and its purpose . You are him aren't you . The firm ware is a dead giveaway. Or you read the same freak books , or is that the firmware in the bible as your reference . In the beginning stuff

I was from here originally. I invented the term personality firmware to describe the basis for the collective human propensities which define humans as a species. It means the same things as archetypes of the collective unconscious but using modern computer imagery.

People can relate to, and can enjoy a good demon movie, because we all have similar human propensities. Bring your dog or cat to one of these movies and they will sleep, since their brain's can't relate the same way due to different firmware for their species.

Demons come from the shadow area of consciousness, which is at the threshold of the personality firmware. In my experience, demons seem to act like a guardian to the firmware, so you can;t easily get inside the brain's operating system and mess it up. If you get past the fear, it is not quite as scary as the demon projections. But if you mess up the firmware, this is a different story.

Demons come from law of good and evil. Law memory is a binary form of memory in that to know a law you need to know both the good and evil aspects of the law, We need to know the evil, or what not to do, so we know what is right. Inherent within law is knowledge of both good and evil. You need to know all those things which might be regarded as stealing, to totally avoid stealing. Now you are expert in stealing and may not know it.

When the brain creates memory, the limbic system helps with the writing process and will add an emotional tag. Law memory, since it defines two mutually exclusive things, good and evil, gets two emotional tags. One tag is rest, peace, love, security, etc. and the other pain, punishment, fear, etc.,

If we try to go good, by the law, we may need to repress all the evil urges which the law says are not good. But since law is a binary memory, the evil aspect of the memory still exists within memory storage, and becomes unconscious. This area of data repression is the basis for the shadow. When we watch horror movie demons were get to relate to those things which are inside, but repressed. Ee can;t act on it but we can gain by watching the demons do it.

In the bible, when Adam and Even eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil; law, they set up the binary memory grid. When they fall from paradise, a wall is placed that prevents reentry into paradise. This symbolism is about the shadow of law that prevents access to the firmware. The next step in human evolution will be connected to the brain firmware.
Mekigal
oh sheet that is what I did . I meesed it up . Now I am Fukked cause no one can relate . Well maybe a few can . I woke up bro . From the controls put on me .
There is something else < Monkeys on your back < People try to put there monkeys on you . Do understand that bit of knowledge. Some one tried to hex me 2 night ago . Something they said to make me sick . I heard them in my dream say < Don't you have a head ache ? I said what are you talking about as I am always aware in my dream state while I sleep < That is why I can wake up any time <> If I say to my self wake up at 2 I wake up at 2 cause I always know what time it is . It is a gift from my genetic make up of being a Great . My uncle he said quote: I will die with my boots on and he did . He got out of bed at midnight and put on his boots and sat in his favorite recliner and when found in the morning he was dead . I inherited that .
So right when I woke up I started to have a head ache and I said to my self < No not this time and it was gone in a flash. That was some one hexing me < What are you preying New Guy < You want me to disappear don't you . You are preying I go away and get out of this humans body ain't you. Me and Mikel are one and have always been one . Ever since I took him when his father abandoned his destiny . He is mine for keeps for the lady of the great house is no longer playing games with you destructive humans . Your preys won't work for the Beautiful one has come . The Rainbow serpent is immune to your Idolizes for Jesus . He is mine and will be mine New Guy . Now come give poor Satan a Kiss and tell Me you love Me before I damn you to eternal fire weak one

It was New Breed and there one hit wonder was " Green Eyed Woman "
It was Schmits Garage Band . That video was with out Schmit and they are playing it out In Rancho Cordova a suburb of Sacramento on the way to Lake Tahoe .
These is thing < Baby Boomers are recapturing there rock and roll dream by grouping up with other boomers in bands . It seems to be a trend and the song they were playing that kind of sucked but the thought was good was Knocking on Heavens door . Now I band Mid- life- Crisis plays that too . Except Seth comes over sometimes and sings it with us . Seth is a Jazz singer from Julliard . That is his training level . He sings the Axel Rose version. First time we played it he said Yeah just like Mike is playing . He got it . Well it became part of our set list and we smoke it cause I understand chord fragments like Joe Pass . That is what Joe Pass was < The king of chord Fragmenting as applied to melodies . Plus he could rip a lead off like nothing you have ever seen . Joe Pass version of Some day My Prince will Come . That is some stuff right there . Makes my eyes tear up .

Anyway it felt like a tribute them playing Knocking on Heavens door . That was so strange , Don't anyone else think that is strange

So Green Eyed Woman was a song featured in the Movie " Valley of the Dolls "
Remember the controversy of that Movie back in the day. It was almost comparable to the day "Deep Throat" came out in Main stream theater . Linda Love Lace .
Valley of the Dolls < Now that is strange considering me new hang out is Haiti and I am friends with A one Spiritian Priest , 3 Voodoo witch doctors and a one woman aids researcher from Up State New York Macadamia. Academic I mean not Macadamia , I don't know why I said that .

We kill knocking on heavens door and it is a real crowd pleaser . But the one that really gets the rocking world girls going is " I love Rock and Roll , Put another dime in the Juke Box baby . What is it . I am a guitar player after all and retention of words is like hard . Dance with May ? Dance with Me ? What is it May or Me ?

Here is another clue for you , Looking though a glass onion and the Walrus was his friend . Now that sounds rather revelationish don't it < Sea of glass , Glass houses ,
Looking though a Glass onion . That looks like another one of my names if you think about it . Or it could be like a microscope I guess and have nothing to do with a Mike raphone . You know how my bias is . I am God Bow down to Me New Guy . Get on your knees and pray I forgive you your sins . Repent before it is to late . Denounce Jesus as the Sun of Righteousness and put the true Christ in his stead . That being Me of course

You are afraid to check my facts. Face your fear and start with Ereshkigal the Goddess of Hell . The original Lilith. My Mommy . She loves Me she loves me not She loves Me she Loves me not , She loves me
Mekigal
The notion was captured on a sitcom < Desperate House Wives . Did the trend start before the show aired or was the show mimicking real life trends . Any you that watch the show know what I am talking about . The guys started a band . Now there was one part I could really relate to . That one neighbor who had aspiration of greatness and it was her second chance to be in front of the lights for her 15 minutes to show her talent that God said you should not hide in a hole ( that is why I came out of ( Virgil the turtles Geathouse ) That is message to Vigil the Story Teller in South Dakota . If you understand Native Folk Lore you would get the joke and I guaranty it is funny as hell when you get it . Some one is pranking me . Who are you ? what are you ?
So the woman in Desperate House wives , What happen < The fire broke out and she lost her chance up in smoke . God that made me cry for any character in real life that is like her . Any one who has hidden talent that is not recognized . I know you women are out there , Several woman like you are coming to play with me bands and that is why they jump the stage . What do they say < Mikey can play anything , Let Mikey play it . Why ? Cause I ate the strings . That was my dream at 5 reoccurring and it came true at 13 when I joined me first band . Word for word it came true in a spit second of time . My Friend and I plus me step brother were playing noise and recording it and for about 3 seconds of the noise we became cohesive and it sounded like a Jimi Hendrix song . It was about a ten minute recording of pure fukking noise but that brief moment of clarity gave us hope to continue our venture . Then his mother called us to dinner and said word for word of my childhood dream < Don't eat the strings , and I answered with the identical words of my childhood dream < I ate the strings . The setting was identical also . Everything was a perfect match to the dream . That was way before Mikey will eat anything .

What was it ? It was strings on a pot roast that had roasted well done in the meat and she cut up the meat with the strings attacked and buried in the meat . I ate them mothers before she had a chance to warn us or to say I was chewing them varmints up good before she spoke .

That was my first band experience . The Deeks and we were a power trio with no talent except me step brother was a guitar player for real him self . Not the greatest but good enough that we made the one moment of clarity sounding like Jimi Hendrix

So it is a trend for boomers to be in a band and capture that garage feel back in the day when rock and roll was in full glory of its beginning.

Green Eyed Lady lonesome lady . Now that was a song that touched me then and still does today . The band has thought about learning that one . Maybe . We have to all be in agreement on song choices as it is all about the music . One band working together as a unit for the love of music
newguy
QUOTE (Mekigal+)
So right when I woke up I started to have a head ache and I said to my self < No not this time and it was gone in a flash. That was some one hexing me < What are you preying New Guy < You want me to disappear don't you . You are preying I go away and get out of this humans body ain't you. Me and Mikel are one and have always been one . Ever since I took him when his father abandoned his destiny . He is mine for keeps for the lady of the great house is no longer playing games with you destructive humans . Your preys won't work for the Beautiful one has come . The Rainbow serpent is immune to your Idolizes for Jesus . He is mine and will be mine New Guy . Now come give poor Satan a Kiss and tell Me you love Me before I damn you to eternal fire weak one

Seeing how you're "a god" and all, shouldn't you at least be able to spell? Anyhow, I'm certainly not praying ("preying"?) that you go away and get out of your body FOR YOUR PRESENT END WOULD BE HELL. Rather, I'm praying that God shows you how demonized you really are (Hey, what better place for such a revelation as this thread?) so that you might genuinely seek help.
Mekigal
See that is so strange . It makes me wonder if I am ?
To strange for if you read the post by Preztlegirl it says : Virgil the Turles Greathouse cave 12
What is so strange about that from my bias . Well when I joined the 12ers to show them they miss the boat and the beast had to come find them instead of them finding the beast it was a post < The cave entrance. That is where I start in my posting on the 12ers adult treasure hunting site . They band me cause they were afraid I was the beast . I actually fit into all the clues and it really freaked them out . I gave them great incite even Burden freaked and the puzzle was cut off as far as I know . It was just before and after I was banned . Lots of people were seriously angry about it too after spending 5 years of there lives chasing the clues the group put out periodically . I tell you it was like reading my own obituary or autobiography . Fun for me galore and I do miss those days of joking around with me good friends there .

Asshulios banned me for reprimanding a rude fuknut who called us all dips and called people from L.A. which is part of Hotel California and part of Me that I could never leave unsaid because of there rudeness to My place of education and spent my childhood and a good part of my Adult life living . He had it coming < or they discovered I am the Beast they fear so much . Why would they . I upset the apple cart . I kick the fukker over and stomp the sheet out of the apples . Run em through an apple press and make cider for Grandma to drink so she get loose and give it up now . For what does Me hand drummers wife paint < Gandma in her coffin with pin ups of masculine good looking men she missed out on because of Man rule that says a woman is a slut but a man is O.K. expected to chase the pussy . You see how that is not equal at all New Guy . Your woman walking in silence is wrong like your bad evil book teaches you . Your man sorority is about to fall New Guy because you don't understand what it is to be equal to God . That is my name < To Be Equal < Can you see it . It is the same thing Jesus said about him self , but you probably didn't read that cause it is out side of your interests. To Be = I am = Me and as you can see my name is Me Ki Gal after all < Me being my first name Ki being my middle name and Great being my last name . So to be is Me and Equal comes from Egal which in the beginning was House Great just like the Lady of the Greathouse Ereshkigal in the stories of Tammuz . I love you Ishtar . Save me Ishtar . I need you more then ever . I am melting says the wicked witch of the north . Save me Ishtar . I need your love
Mekigal
QUOTE (newguy+Jan 12 2013, 08:32 PM)
QUOTE (Mekigal+)

Seeing how you're "a god" and all, shouldn't you at least be able to spell? Anyhow, I'm certainly not praying ("preying"?) that you go away and get out of your body FOR YOUR PRESENT END WOULD BE HELL. Rather, I'm praying that God shows you how demonized you really are (Hey, what better place for such a revelation as this thread?) so that you might genuinely seek help.

You don't understand prayer at all do you . You still don't know what the conglomeration thought is . You missed that verse in the old testament that tells you what prayer is. It is a pompous act by the leaders of the church and it is like a spell in witchcraft . It says that plain and clear in the old testament and adds that the Pompous make long prayers to that effect . To make them selves look good in the sight of god . It is a selfish act really for you begging for something for your self . Even if you beg for world peace it is so . You have to walk threw the fire first dingleberry . Didn't you read that ?

And you prey every time you pray for you are that colonial person that killed the tribes of America whether you realize it or not . You are still the witch hunter that burns women at the stake . You prey on the world for Jesus the Hipo.

I knew you were trying to get rid of me by preying .

Besides that I am the Dyslexic God . Can't you tell by my Bible writings I instructed the Prophets on . Like the woman 7 years with out a man being inside her . God I feel for her . Think how she could of lived longer if she only had some more orgasms ( preferably with a man ) How you gana feel when you die and your wife takes up with another man poking her hole that is not your member . Whjat if she takes to anal ? You ever think about that ?
Me friend Brian the Greatest Apprentice I ever trained < His Girlfriend did that . She would not go anal with him . Tried it once and yelled < Get it Out Get it Out it hurts . Then she boke up with him and became a fluff < a woman who chases Gay Men . Well the Gay man introduced her to Anal and she liked it from the Gay man . Then she told Brain all about how anal is her favorite now .

Think about that New Guy < That could be you when you are dead or divorced which ever comes first
newguy
CLEAN UP IN AISLE THREE...!!!

ph34r.gif
soundhertz
Green Eyed Lady lonesome lady . Now that was a song that touched me then and still does today .
Yep, came right outta the blue, that one.
Capracus
QUOTE (newguy+Jan 12 2013, 10:11 PM)
CLEAN UP IN AISLE THREE...!!!

ph34r.gif

Another puddle of your drool no doubt.
Capracus
Seeing how you're "a god" and all, shouldn't you at least be able to spell? Anyhow.

Seeing how you claim that your god is omnipotent, shouldn’t it at least have the communicative abilities of Mekigal, and be able to scratch out a relatively real time message to its subjects? Imagine how distorted Mekigal’s words would be after thousands of years of subjective interpretation. Since your god utterly fails in this respect, and any other for that matter, I declare Mekigal a god by default.

QUOTE (->
Seeing how you're "a god" and all, shouldn't you at least be able to spell? Anyhow.

Seeing how you claim that your god is omnipotent, shouldn’t it at least have the communicative abilities of Mekigal, and be able to scratch out a relatively real time message to its subjects? Imagine how distorted Mekigal’s words would be after thousands of years of subjective interpretation. Since your god utterly fails in this respect, and any other for that matter, I declare Mekigal a god by default.

I'm certainly not praying ("preying"?) that you go away and get out of your body FOR YOUR PRESENT END WOULD BE HELL. Rather, I'm praying that God shows you how demonized you really are (Hey, what better place for such a revelation as this thread?) so that you might genuinely seek help.

I suspect that Mekigal is psychologically healthy enough to recognize that the true source of his respective torment is a result of the human condition and its associated physical and behavioral hardships. The fact that you’ve assigned an imaginary cause for this aspect of reality qualifies you as the one in need of help. Demons only exist in the minds of those who imagine them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNE75XznfIE

Those crazy Bible characters, you never know where they’ll turn up.

Our Lord Satan

Our Lord Jesus
newguy
QUOTE (Capracus+)
Demons only exist in the minds of those who imagine them.

...said the child of the devil.

If your condition wasn't so serious, friend, then I would literally laugh out loud every time that I read your posts due to the ironic nature of them. Yeah, the guy who is totally controlled by demons denies their existence.

Anyhow, carry on...

Btw, for somebody who claims that both God and demons are imaginary, you sure do spend an awful large amount of time combatting them, don't you?

Have a nice anti-Christian day.
newguy
QUOTE (soundhertz+)
Yep, came right outta the blue, that one.

Hey, "Victoria"...

Where's your trademark feigned hissy fit?

Yeah, why haven't we heard how Mekigal's continued sexual innuendos offend your Victorian ears?

Because you're an outright phony...that's why.

Similarly, where's your feigned concern for his obviously screwed up mental condition?

You're a pathetic, feigning INhuman being, friend.

And save me any more ovulating responses, okay?

I only mention these things to show you what a hypocritical, dishonest individual you are in hopes that such stumblingblocks might be genuinely (not that I believe that there is anything remotely genuine about you) removed from your character and that you might some day "see the Light".
soundhertz
Yeah, why haven't we heard how Mekigal's continued sexual innuendos offend your Victorian ears?
Because he doesn't claim to be a mouthpiece for God. Even though your God cannot exist, fidelity to premises is still a law of integrity, which you violate by being heathen-spoken almost whenever you are not quoting Scripture.
QUOTE (->
Because he doesn't claim to be a mouthpiece for God. Even though your God cannot exist, fidelity to premises is still a law of integrity, which you violate by being heathen-spoken almost whenever you are not quoting Scripture.Similarly, where's your feigned concern for his obviously screwed up mental condition?
Obviously?
Here's two of your problems:1) you are very assuming; and 2) then you cop an attitude. Only then, I have noticed, that you get the attitudes back. You start it; then you waaa when the responses come. You're like the kid who upsets the Monopoly board when you start to go broke. For the record, I already told Mekigal I don't agree with his assessment of Jesus. I'm not going to change his mind any more than I'm going to change yours. But then again, he has yet to call me a name or fling angry poo at me rolleyes.gif You can hardly fit enough slurs in one sentence regarding me laugh.gif
newguy
QUOTE (soundhertz+)
Because he doesn't claim to be a mouthpiece for God.

Friend, he claims TO BE GOD!

Sorry to shout (in this instance), but you are a tad bit deaf...when it's convenient.

QUOTE (soundhertz+)
Obviously?

Yes, "obviously".

Unless, of course, you believe that he actually is God...

QUOTE (soundhertz+)
You can hardly fit enough slurs in one sentence regarding me  laugh.gif

"Slurs"?

No, friend, only obvious observations. Observations which would be made by all...if the crowd here wasn't so obviously biased...and hypocritical to boot.

Anyhow, have a nice feigning to be something/someone that you're not while refusing to admit/acknowledge what/who you actually are day.
newguy
Oooops...I forgot something:

QUOTE (soundhertz+)
Even though your God cannot exist, fidelity to premises is still a law of integrity, which you violate by being heathen-spoken almost whenever you are not quoting Scripture.

Friend, my God not only exists, but He REPEATEDLY likened willfully sinful men and women to such things as "a brood of vipers", "swine", "dogs", "jackasses" (would you like the reference?), "serpents", "harlots", "whores", etc., etc., etc.

Tell me/us, O enlightened one, was GOD "violating laws of integrity" or using "slurs" at such times?

Again, your abysmal ignorance is simply that:

Your abysmal ignorance.
soundhertz
Ah, the warm comfort of abysmal ignorance.
A little taste of what's in store for me? Don't worry newguy; it'll never happen, none of it.
newguy
QUOTE (soundhertz+)
Don't worry newguy; it'll never happen, none of it.

I'm not worried.

Afterall, it's your soul that's heading for eternal damnation and not mine.

Like I said, I'm innocent of your blood.
Derek1148
You're on the good side of a fearsome being. Do you feel safe?
newguy
QUOTE (Derek1148+)

Friend, this forum already has its "Dr. Phil" (vkamath)...

Anyhow, I'm really not interested in any of your disingenuous questions at this moment...especially since we've already been through all of this before.
brucep
QUOTE (newguy+Jan 13 2013, 09:18 PM)
QUOTE (soundhertz+)
Don't worry newguy; it'll never happen, none of it.

I'm not worried.

Afterall, it's your soul that's heading for eternal damnation and not mine.

Like I said, I'm innocent of your blood.

That's total bullshit nonsense mythology. You saying soundhertz is doomed to eternal damnation is pretentious bullshit nonsense. Intellectual midget. Self righteous nonsense. Proselytizing mo*ron.
newguy
QUOTE (brucep+)
That's total bullshit nonsense mythology. You saying soundhertz is doomed to eternal damnation is pretentious bullshit nonsense. Intellectual midget. Self righteous nonsense. Proselytizing mo*ron.

You're facing the same exact eternal damnation, fool, and none of your foot stomping will ever change that fact. Only genuine repentance, accompanied by the new birth, will.
soundhertz
Not even the Christians here believe you. And you, in your cherished existential autonomy, think there are no Christians here but you. Even those who accept Jesus exactly the way you want, don't tread a knife blade as narrow as yours. But it's ok; thankfully, for the sake of this world, which is already filled with much suffering, you are wrong. No God will be menacing humanity for eternity.
soundhertz
QUOTE (newguy+)
What's wrong with that? I haven't seen him demanding sacrifices of first born or exhorting to the multitudes at large to worship him. In fact, he seems to be doing what any good God would: offering suggestions to ponder.

brucep
QUOTE (newguy+Jan 14 2013, 02:26 AM)
QUOTE (brucep+)

You're facing the same exact eternal damnation, fool, and none of your foot stomping will ever change that fact. Only genuine repentance, accompanied by the new birth, will.

You're a self righteous proselytizing nitwit. Several rungs lower than intellectual midget. You're going to drag me off to hell? Feet stomping? You know this for sure? All you've done is promise yourself you're going to be the same 'useless excuse' in the afterlife as you've been in the before life.
brucep
QUOTE (soundhertz+Jan 14 2013, 04:39 AM)
QUOTE (newguy+)
What's wrong with that? I haven't seen him demanding sacrifices of first born or exhorting to the multitudes at large to worship him. In fact, he seems to be doing what any good God would: offering suggestions to ponder.

It's clear the one proclaiming to be god is 'The Proselytizing Troll'. He's the one passing Judgement on those of us who have different beliefs than he does. He's so intellectually challenged he doesn't realize he's doing it. One thing is for sure he'll never know how wrong he was. Almost seems unfair.
Mekigal
QUOTE (newguy+Jan 13 2013, 04:16 PM)

Yes, "obviously".

Unless, of course, you believe that he actually is God...

QUOTE (soundhertz+)
You can hardly fit enough slurs in one sentence regarding me  laugh.gif

"Slurs"?

No, friend, only obvious observations. Observations which would be made by all...if the crowd here wasn't so obviously biased...and hypocritical to boot.

Anyhow, have a nice feigning to be something/someone that you're not while refusing to admit/acknowledge what/who you actually are day.

you think Jesus God . Why is it so hard for you to except Me in the same light . You only have me for a little while and I will be gone . Your denial you will always have .

Shed a little ,

Did you look at my hole in the ground I came out of ? It kind of looked like a vagina , anyone else think it looked like one ? Virgil The Turtles Greathouse . Google it New Guy .

Did you check the first few verses of Job . You want me to read it for you

his possessions where, 7,000 sheep , 3,000 camels, 500 yoke of oxen , 500 female donkeys and a very *Large House hold so that this man was the Greatest of all the people of the east .

*That would be one of my names < Large House Hold < Can you dig it < Great House Hold . See how that is the same form as Geat House Mica , Or Great house Mike . Then you reduce the 7,000 to 7 by adding up all the numbers , That is called reduction math and it is a tool in prime fiddling . For a prime can only be a 5,2,8 or a 1,7,4 by reduction math , So lets continue with the reduction math . We will start over
7000=7
3000=3
500 =5
500 = 5 females a jumping ( Demarcates )
Can.t you see it 5,3 the day of the True Cross or construction worker day ( see me builder , construction worker and the New name of Christ year by new age religion of 57 < see that 5/3/57 plain as day and Job is the oldest book of the Bible so right from the get go I am the First and the Last in the book .
You do know that Job is the oldest book don't you ? All Bible Scholars know that . They know that from painstaking analysis of the text .

I said Vicki was my love that was at my first gig on another post . That is not right . Her Name was Cynthia Vinkamolder not Vicki . I said Vicki didn't I . Vicki was my step Mother that Died unexpectedly when I first Joined Sciforum . She was 66 and she insisted on going by Victoria , but on her birth certificate it said Vicki. She was denied her passport when she first tried to get it because it didn't match her Drivers License, so instead of changing her passport she had her divers license changed .

Sound You will always be Victorian , Victoria . I was born Fukking me Victoria , Victoria . Victoria Victoria . Is that how that song goes ?

My sexual innuendos < You are an Idiot New Guy . There is no innuendo in me saying your wife might take it in the anus some day. See how that is not anything like an innuendo.
Besides that it is science of human behavior . The hidden desires of sexuality . You have them too . You hold this strange image of what you think a man should be and what a woman should be . Then you do all you can to force your spouse into that mold you hold up as what you think they should be. Then you do the same thing to us.

We will never be your stooges . You can't make us conform to your " Image of what we should be "
See how you are playing the part of god in what you are doing . See how you being just like Me . You have this image of how we should be and then you try to convert us to that image in your mind .

This is the fact < There are Gay people and they have a right to be , There are people of different faiths besides Christianity and < They have a right to be. There are people that have no faith and once again they have a right to be .

You see what I am getting at . You are trying to conform us into your own image .

See how you too are playing god just like Me

Mekigal
O.K. hear is my Kill the first born equivalent of Jesus . You know how they got out of dodge before the First born killing ensued . I got a similar thing .

So I never registered for the Draft ? How can that be as all good 18 year old mandatory registration .
No not me , I was exempted by my date of birth . People like Bru made that happen before I turned 18 . 1975 and the Vietnam conflict ended . We pulled out and the end of the draft followed so about a month before my birthday in 1975 the draft ended .
Well later on it was reinstated , but not as a draft but as a requirement of turning 18 and anybody between certain dates have to do it . Well they missed me . There is a six month spread of people born in 57 that are not registered for the military so I say Vietnam vets saved me from war and then to top it off I was granted sanctuary by my time of birth . A small window of me and my peers saved from war .

See how that is similar to the Jesus story and Jesus being saved from his war of killing first born

I get off on 57 chevy's , I get off on screaming guitars . I got a rocken roll I got a rocken roll song . O.K. I am going to open my bible random and I bet I can pick out something about me where ever it opens . Yep there is my name < Likewise The Son of Man < See it .

Her is another one < The Most High does not dwell in temples made with human hands .

Then it goes on to say Heaven is my throne
and Earth is my footstool .
What house will you build Me? says the Lord

O.K. it has not been built with hands but you are building the House .

Now you can see why I say < You built me the Great House

Her is my other name < Prince of the power of the air , the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience.

That would be you Newguy , Who now works in the sons of disobedience . Me the Prince of the air and you the disobedient one cause I commanded you to listen to Brucep and so far you haven't
Derek1148
QUOTE (newguy+Jan 13 2013, 10:39 PM)

Anyhow, I'm really not interested in any of your disingenuous questions at this moment...

Understood. Let me know when you are interested in answering disingenuous questions. Like, why would anyone want to buy the product you're selling here? Is it about anything but fear and vengeance?

Edit: Jesus Christ, I will concede one thing, I have no clue as to what some of those who disagree with you are saying.
Capracus
..said the child of the devil.

If your condition wasn't so serious, friend, then I would literally laugh out loud every time that I read your posts due to the ironic nature of them. Yeah, the guy who is totally controlled by demons denies their existence.

How the holy sh!t would you know if I was possessed by demons? Wouldn’t I have to be demonstrating some outward symptom of demonic possession? Like stating that your matriarch performs fellatio in Hades or something?

It almost sounds like you’re trying to practice divination, believing that you have some spiritual insight into my psychic makeup. If this is the case then you’re in violation of of the Monopoly rules.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering,[a] anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer 11 or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, 12 for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD. And because of these abominations the LORD your God is driving them out before you.

QUOTE (->
..said the child of the devil.

How the holy sh!t would you know if I was possessed by demons? Wouldn’t I have to be demonstrating some outward symptom of demonic possession? Like stating that your matriarch performs fellatio in Hades or something?

It almost sounds like you’re trying to practice divination, believing that you have some spiritual insight into my psychic makeup. If this is the case then you’re in violation of of the Monopoly rules.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering,[a] anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer 11 or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, 12 for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD. And because of these abominations the LORD your God is driving them out before you.

Btw, for somebody who claims that both God and demons are imaginary, you sure do spend an awful large amount of time combatting them, don't you?

How do you combat that which doesn’t exist? I would love to engage gods and demons, but in their never ending absence I’ll have to settle for combat with the real entities that give them imaginary life.

I may waste a lot of time tilting at windmills at this forum, but the minutes I spend dealing with issues of mythology here is by no means a large amount of time. It's not like I stake out street corners and bark atheist taunts at passing Christians for hours a day.
newguy
QUOTE (soundhertz+)
Not even the Christians here believe you.  And you, in your cherished existential autonomy, think there are no Christians here but you. Even those who accept Jesus exactly the way you want, don't tread a knife blade as narrow as yours.

And their usernames would be...?

C'mon.

For somebody who throws around as many empty words as you do, you should at least be able to pony up a username or two, RIGHT?

Also, as has been pointed out to you a multitude of times already, this has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not anybody "believes me". In case you haven't heard, I'm not the Messiah. Jesus Christ is. As such, it's your unbelief in relation to Him and His commands which will ultimately result in your eternal damnation. Unless, of course, you come to your senses and genuinely repent...

Now, be your good little evasive self and make sure that you answer me with another nonsensical post that doesn't include the usernames of the Christians on this forum of whom you feignedly speak.
newguy
QUOTE (brucep+)
You're going to drag me off to hell?

Friend, as I just finished reminding your fellow fool, soundhertz, I'm not the Messiah...nor am I the Judge of the living and the dead. That would be JESUS CHRIST...the One Who your real quarrel is with. Anyhow, here's Who will "drag you off to hell":

Matthew 13:36-43

"Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

I'd give my normal commentary on this portion of scripture, but, as a kindness to soundhertz, I'll leave the honor of such to one of his Christian friends here who "accept Jesus exactly the way I want". Oh, don't pay any mind to his "the way that I want". I've tried to explain to him that I'm not the Messiah a multitude of times, but he's a little "slow". Speaking of "slow", don't hold your breath waiting for his list of alleged Christians here. Yeah, as usual, he's just full of you-know-what. Oh, he'll give a well-crafted (in his mind) response, full of many words, but we both know what will be missing, don't we? Yeah, we sure do.

newguy
QUOTE (Mekigal+)
You see what I am getting at . You are trying to conform us into your own image .

See how you too are playing god just like Me

For a self-proclaimed "god", you sure don't know too much, do you?

Here, let me help you:

Romans 8:29

"For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren."

And, again:

Ephesians 4:11-13

"And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ..."

GOD'S DESIRE is that WE ALL would be CONFORMED TO THE IMAGE OF HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST, and that WE ALL would grow up unto A PERFECT MAN, or unto a fully mature man, or UNTO THE MEASURE OF THE STATURE OF THE FULNESS OF CHRIST.

IOW, friend, as I've painstakingly explained on this forum for better than 7 years already, JESUS CHRIST IS GOD'S STANDARD...and not me. Oh, JESUS is my standard, too, and therefore the same exact rules apply for all of us. As such, far from trying to "conform anyone to my image", I'm seeking to explain to you all how WE ALL NEED TO BE CONFORMED TO CHRIST'S IMAGE. God is no respector of persons, friend, and the same rules apply to all.

Btw, if I were you, then I wouldn't go on too much about this 3, 5, 7 thing. You see, one of Derek1148's favorite movies is "Magnum Force" and he does seem a little "trigger happy" of late. As such, you might not want to put any ideas (.357) into his head...
newguy
QUOTE (Derek1148+)
Understood. Let me know when you are interested in answering disingenuous questions. Like, why would anyone want to buy the product you're selling here? Is it about anything but fear and vengeance?

Friend, in all seriousness, you're starting to scare me. In fact, you're starting to remind me of buttershug. You know, the guy who used to ask me the same exact questions over and over and over again...even though I had already answered them and he swore that I hadn't. Then again, even you admitted once that you thought that he remembered my answers but that he simply didn't like them. Is that you? Are you waiting for "something new"? Friend, my responses remain the same. Anyhow, if you honestly cannot recall how I've answered the above question a multitude of times already, then perhaps you should take a few days off from the Police force and just get some bed rest.

QUOTE (Derek1148+)
Edit: Jesus Christ, I will concede one thing, I have no clue as to what some of those who disagree with you are saying.

Well, that puts you on a level playing field with them then. IOW, they have no clue as to what they're saying, either.

ETA:

Btw, I'm not "selling anything here".

The price of our redemption is the sinless sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Friend, you haven't enough savings to purchase the same.
newguy
QUOTE (soundhertz+)
QUOTE (newguy+)

What's wrong with that?

Your condition may be even worse than I originally determined...
newguy
QUOTE (Capracus+)
How the holy sh!t would you know if I was possessed by demons? Wouldn’t I have to be demonstrating some outward symptom of demonic possession?

Friend, you "demon"strate such outward symptoms in nearly every word that you type.

John 10:4-5

"And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: FOR THEY KNOW HIS VOICE. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers."

Friend, there are really only Two/two sources of inspiration in this world:

1. The Spirit of Christ
2. The spirit of antichrist

I think that it's rather obvious which spirit is behind your words and actions here.

QUOTE (Capracus+)
Like stating that your matriarch performs fellatio in Hades or something?

Since this somehow slipped by our "censor board", a.k.a. "Queen Victoria", I'll briefly comment on it.

What's wrong with you?

Are you really this unfulfilled sexually?

You know, I once heard a Rodney Dangerfield joke, but you're making me question in my mind if it was really a joke, afterall?

QUOTE (Rodney Dangerfield+)
"I'm doing alright now, but I had a rough time last week.  I found out that my blow-up doll is a lesbian..."

Anyhow, please seek to fulfill your sexual fantasies elsewhere. Afterall, this really isn't the place for such.
newguy
QUOTE (soundhertz+)
Even those who accept Jesus exactly the way you want, don't tread a knife blade as narrow as yours.

Your imaginary friends aside, the "narrow knife blade" BELONGS TO JESUS CHRIST and not to me:

Matthew 7:13-20

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."

Friend, I used to call you "Joe Camel" because of your propensity to "strain at gnats while swallowing a camel". In light of this scriptural reference which was prompted by your comment regarding the "narrow knife blade" which you and your imaginary Christian friends apparently abhor, perhaps I should rename you "Broadway Joe"?

Oh my...

There goes JESUS CHRIST talking about fire, again. As I told you yesterday, friend, you simply cannot separate the Two/two.

Friend, STRAIT IS THE GATE, AND NARROW IS THE WAY, WHICH LEADETH UNTO LIFE, AND FEW THERE BE THAT FIND IT. All of your nonsense about such things as my alleged "bitterness" aside, I've always been "guilty" of merely pointing out the same unto you all THAT YOU MIGHT DEPART FROM INIQUITY AND GET ON THE NARROW ROAD WHICH LEADS UNTO ETERNAL LIFE.

Got it?

YOU'RE ENEMIES OF GOD AND YOU WILL FACE JUDGMENT FOR THE SAME IF YOU DON'T GENUINELY REPENT AND EXPERIENCE THE NEW BIRTH WHICH LEADS UNTO A LIFE OF GENUINE SUBMISSION UNTO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Try dealing with what I actually say for a change and also my genuine motives for the same. It certainly would be a welcome change of pace around here...
Derek1148
QUOTE (newguy+Jan 14 2013, 12:24 PM)
You see, one of Derek1148's favorite movies is "Magnum Force"...

Hey, that was a good movie.

edit:
(btw, Clint used a .44 mag not a .357 mag. Both are good calibers, but the .44 is a better choice.)
El_Machinae
I don't think that Jesus was sinless, even as he is presented by the authors of the Bible books.
newguy
QUOTE (El_Machinae+)
I don't think that Jesus was sinless.

Because...?
Capracus

1. The Spirit of Christ

I think that it's rather obvious which spirit is behind your words and actions here.

You sad pathetic little man. Do you really see the world in such black and white terms? Are all who don’t meet your particular mythical standard considered racked with demons, or agents of the devil?

QUOTE (->

1. The Spirit of Christ

You sad pathetic little man. Do you really see the world in such black and white terms? Are all who don’t meet your particular mythical standard considered racked with demons, or agents of the devil?

What's wrong with you?

Are you really this unfulfilled sexually?

I can’t believe you’re so culturally out of touch not to recognize the iconic roots of my demonic reference.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxofWN8BAoc

You know, I once heard a Rodney Dangerfield joke, but you're making me question in my mind if it was really a joke, afterall?
QUOTE (->

"I'm doing alright now, but I had a rough time last week. I found out that my blow-up doll is a lesbian..."

Suspect your wife may be a lesbian? Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

newguy
QUOTE (Derek1148+)

Was it?

Seriously, was it?

Look, I saw every Clint Eastwood movie that was ever made except for the ones which came out after I converted to Christ. IOW, I saw all of the Spaghetti Westerns (more than once) and all of the Dirty Harry movies as well (ditto).

Were they really "good"?

I normally don't watch TV, but I did watch a couple of episodes of "The Mentalist" (I had never seen the show before) recently from my hotel room while I was away for business. What bothered me was how THE MURDERED PEOPLE who were always found at the beginning of the episodes were so trivialized while the real "impact" of the shows was in finding out how the crime would be solved. IOW, the crime itself seemed irrelevant while the emphasis and what kept the viewing audience captivated was the manner in which it was solved. Anyhow, I have to wonder (not really) why those who insist on doing away with the Second Amendment don't insist on doing away with such TV shows and movies...of which there are certainly an abundance.
Derek1148
QUOTE (newguy+Jan 14 2013, 01:35 PM)
QUOTE (Derek1148+)

Was it?

Seriously, was it?

Look, I saw every Clint Eastwood movie that was ever made except for the ones which came out after I converted to Christ. IOW, I saw all of the Spaghetti Westerns (more than once) and all of the Dirty Harry movies as well (ditto).

Were they really "good"?

I normally don't watch TV, but I did watch a couple of episodes of "The Mentalist" (I had never seen the show before) recently from my hotel room while I was away for business. What bothered me was how THE MURDERED PEOPLE who were always found at the beginning of the episodes were so trivialized while the real "impact" of the shows was in finding out how the crime would be solved. IOW, the crime itself seemed irrelevant while the emphasis and what kept the viewing audience captivated was the manner in which it was solved. Anyhow, I have to wonder (not really) why those who insist on doing away with the Second Amendment don't insist on doing away with such TV shows and movies...of which there are certainly an abundance.

There are those that believe Hollywood violence contributes to some of the problems of today. But do expect Hollywood to turn on itself? But to answer your question, yes, it was a good movie.
newguy
QUOTE (Capracus+)
Do you really see the world in such black and white terms?

Yes, I do...and for good reasons.

QUOTE (Capracus+)
Are all who don’t meet your particular mythical standard considered racked with demons, or agents of the devil?

It's no myth, friend, and there simply is no middle or neutral ground. IOW, you're either a child of God or a child of the devil.

QUOTE (Capracus+)
I can’t believe you’re so culturally out of touch not to recognize the iconic roots of my demonic reference.

Too funny.

You consider me to be "culturally out of touch" for not recognizing a line from a Hollywood movie and a Hollywood movie about Catholic priests and their unscriptural nonsense, no less?

Friend, I'll do you one better:

You're ETERNALLY "out of touch" for refusing the Words of the Good Shepherd, Jesus Christ.

In the words of dad1 (another sexually troubled individual):

"Work on that!"
vkamath
QUOTE (newguy+Jan 14 2013, 04:09 AM)
QUOTE (Derek1148+)

Friend, this forum already has its "Dr. Phil" (vkamath)...

Anyhow, I'm really not interested in any of your disingenuous questions at this moment...especially since we've already been through all of this before.

biggrin.gif

That was a good question though.
newguy
QUOTE (vkamath+)
biggrin.gif

That was a good question though.

I'll tell you what...

Since my comment about you "brought you back from the dead" ( laugh.gif ), I'll answer his question later on for your behalf.

Right now, I'm a little busy...
vkamath
QUOTE (newguy+Jan 13 2013, 09:55 PM)
Oooops...I forgot something:

QUOTE (soundhertz+)
Even though your God cannot exist, fidelity to premises is still a law of integrity, which you violate by being heathen-spoken almost whenever you are not quoting Scripture.

Friend, my God not only exists, but He REPEATEDLY likened willfully sinful men and women to such things as "a brood of vipers", "swine", "dogs", "jackasses" (would you like the reference?), "serpents", "harlots", "whores", etc., etc., etc.

Tell me/us, O enlightened one, was GOD "violating laws of integrity" or using "slurs" at such times?

Again, your abysmal ignorance is simply that:

Your abysmal ignorance.

There is a striking similarity between you and your God... and this is not the first time I noticed it.
newguy
QUOTE (vkamath+)
There is a striking similarity between you and your God... and this is not the first time I noticed it.

Hey, like I said, right now, I'm a little busy...so don't provoke me, okay?

tongue.gif

Anyhow, I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but I assume that you're trying to make a sincere point. In any case, MY POINT is that soundhertz is abysmally ignorant of the God of the Bible. In this latest instance, as before, he accused me of "violating the law of integrity" in relation to the God of the Bible Whom he insists "cannot exist" and also of using "slurs" against him. In my response, I was only seeking to show him that the God of the Bible REPEATEDLY likened sinful people to animals, reptiles and other "unsavoury" things. IOW, I've "violated" no such "law".

I will try to answer Derek's question later on today...even though I've already answered it either directly or indirectly a multitude of times before.
Mekigal
QUOTE (newguy+Jan 14 2013, 01:44 PM)

It's no myth, friend, and there simply is no middle or neutral ground. IOW, you're either a child of God or a child of the devil.

QUOTE (Capracus+)

Too funny.

You consider me to be "culturally out of touch" for not recognizing a line from a Hollywood movie and a Hollywood movie about Catholic priests and their unscriptural nonsense, no less?

Friend, I'll do you one better:

You're ETERNALLY "out of touch" for refusing the Words of the Good Shepherd, Jesus Christ.

In the words of dad1 (another sexually troubled individual):

"Work on that!"

wrong . The devil is an agent of God . You are stupid . Just remember that The smarter he gets the further its gonna go . When your blowing Mikel , When your blowing Mikel .
Out on the speed way Bump A Bump A Bum.
When your blowing Mikel

You don't know how to study . That is your real problem . Your mind has been filled with so much Garbage I think you should take fast track in my red car . Watch the Movie Truman with ah ah what is his name ? Carey ? What who is that ? His first name ? Jim , Old man James the new James the Apostle. Try with all your might to understand what the biblical school of the Rock of the ages is trying to tell you . Don't dismiss it but strain your self to understand what the movie in all its jest is trying to tell you . It is the word of God my friend . I say friend because brother I am your last hope in your dream . That you don't have to walk the same fire I have had to walk . Jesus is just all right with Me Jesus is just all right , I don't care what they may say Jesus is just all right .
Jesus Christ Super Star. Who in the hell do you think you are , Jesus Christ Super Star .

God is the devil and the devil is god . I was told that by another one of my skito friends name Ricky Smith . He named his kids after players in the rolling stones . Kieth Richards Smith was one of his kids . Now Ricky is by far the craziest friend I ever had and he ran me over with my own motorcycle one time . That is crazy Ricky and yes he was in and out , Nit Jail , Yeah Sike ward .
This is the thing < After an advanced study of all things biblical to find out if what Ricky said was true as he upset my world of what being god meant to everyone so I could fulfill my destiny of being the Father of Humanity there by saving all you fukkers from extinction . God Atheist pray with all you got that I succeeded cause franky we are fukking doomed if I don't . You got to say it louder . Time is short . You scientist should understand point of no return . I can't tell you if it is 50 years or 500 years but for fuk sakes it don't matter if the game is past the point of no return .

I know a lot of you just soon we all go away and let the Animals take over and see humanity as a bight in the over all picture . I seriously love the earth and that includes Man even if he is not perfect . Hell I love my self . I love New Guy . Don't you understand that . Dude I love you and care about you . The rest here do too . That is why they are so hard you . God do I have to hit you with my Golden Hammer 3 times in the head like they do the Pope when he dies .

Rock of Ages is the new song sung to the Lord . You got a lot of catching up to do bro . Here is the verse that makes it so < Sing a new song to the lord . We in the music business call it " The Revolution of Music " and each generation from the time Zodak invented Music it has been that way . The Musicians understand Dream state and there language comes from a different place . A different count so to speak . Just listen to the popular song my friend . It is sung to the lord for it is the new song they sing to the lord my beloved .
Dude I care about you . You need to know that as a fact . That is number one in my antics . I can go tease any one , but what you seem to not understand is I choose you by the my kindness to bring you forward closer to your Lord . He lives in the song and the song is the popular song. He will guide you to the new earth my friend . Jim Carey is already in Heaven . Steve Martin already made Heaven . Many Artists are in the dream state of there delivery of heaven on the new Earth.
The old Industrial/ aggy earth is by by . My time is done in production of corn . We know how to do that real good now . Some may even say to good as of the gluttony boiling out in work outs at local gyms . That is strange behavior if you think about it . Paying a service so you can run from lions and tigers and bears . Animated of course . No simulating running up trees and jumping over rocks getting away from bears and you pay for it . I think I will stick with the forest run or elk hunts .
My Gumption . That was funny as hell . Tom Hanks is from Sacramento . He lives in heaven too . O.K. you all know my passion for making Haiti a first world destination for travel and my wish for Haitians to explore there culture for the advantage of selling excitement to the rest of the world as they gift to the world there true history uninhibited by external influences or maybe not as there is always a higher source and the trade winds have blown for a lot longer then most of us think as we can see by my Pharaoh Native American matching stone as was instructed to that branch of humanity long ago before any of us remember.

So Choking on the splinTers here . I'm a loser babe , Why don't you kill Me , Choking on the splinters here .
My beetle killed forest the found resource? Forest Gumption ?
Laugh Mo Fo . It was fuking funny

Mekigal
We grew up in the middle of the night just to here them say ??????
My wife she freaks out when ever that song comes on the air . All reason leaves her atheist mind and she is fuking convinced something mysterious is going to happen in her life . It is the only song that does that to her .
She is from Fuking Kansas City not California .
Mirrors on the ceiling pink Champlain on ice . We are all just prisoners of our own device . Relax said the Night Man ( Might thats Right , One of my 10,000 names of God ) We are programed to receive.
Romeo and Juliet together in eternity , The good times just have not started yet .
Forty dogs and cigarettes. Woo Hoo .

See I did that right when me and her hooked up . It was my second Parade of Homes Home expo show in Missoula here . My father went to Florida and saw this product called Ilumiglow which was this left over expensive lighting system from probably the sixties but it had never been done in Missoula so he figured we should do a start up here . So in the parade house I mimicked the design and we changed the wording of the product so we could avoid litigation if possible in the rip off of the intellectual property .
So we glued a mirror on the ceiling. The joke of the parade . Yeah Luagh Mo Fos . He who laughs last laughs best . That is timeless truth for you embraceable ones .
The joke of the Neighborhood was fukking on the island as it directly centered under the mirror. We had 2 offers on the House as it was spec and before hesitation because of our anxiousness to get out from under the burden of the loan ( thinking small time instead of long count time like the world clock now in place at several locations around the world . Funded by I forget the joes name to the tune of 42 mill)
So Me and her fetish hooked right then and there . She is still disconnected though . She knows there is something sinister about that song and Me that she can't seem to place her finger on it .
I was built to be God bro by my peers . They are tired of you kicking the goads .

Sing a new song to the lord . What does that mean . Think real hard < Every generation has something to contribute to the big picture .
See my generation has caught the poop . The lack of respect is enough to make anyone puke .

This is what my father did to me that put a stumbling block in my success and is the reason I am convinced he does not really want me to successful .
He told a bunch of people how he was helping his " Drug Attic Son" get a leg up in Business. It was a fukking lie in major proportions. I don't why every one thinks I am a drug attic . You can get a feel for why I am so fukking mad .
I have no idea he is spreading this to his Advent friends and anyone who would listen to him . I am struggling to get business and bust my fukking rear end to the tune of 14 to 16 hour days 7 days a week to get my business going and after many hard fought battles over the course of 5 years I end up Friends with and old money family that lives on Flathead Lake . Well respected in the Community rooted solid in high esteem . The Matriarch was the head " Sally " and she lived the life of adventure I tell you . She was more then one of The Machine Girls in the Factories during the 2nd world war . She was a nurse at war time , so you can imagine her level of excitement she endured
She is the one that tipped me off as to what my father did to Sabbath-a taj my business with all his church buddies chiming in to spread the good word. A fukking lie of Major proportions.
She said < I thought you were a drug addict . I had no idea you were an intelligent young man that really knows the ends and out of building . I was about 42 then but to Sally I was way young for she was I want to say 88 then . She is dead now . She died at about 96 and was still living at home at the lake until she died . Oh her youngest might have had her living at an old folks home the very last but that was only about a couple months before she past and was more like assisted dieing .

This is what the community has found out as they start to embrass Me with love in there hearts < They are drug addicts < Not me , Love is the only drug I am thinking of . Love is the drug for Me..

Note edit < Add < The offers < I didn't finish the thought so you could understand .
We took the first offer against my advice as I know the house was worth more then the first offer but I was ruled out by the other stockholders in the Corporation . The second offer was for about 15,000 more then the first . What would you do < Kill the deal ? WE showed integrity and followed through on the first deal . We did have one chance to get out by a contingency and it was on a time line , but the first deal took it out even though they didn't meet there personal requirement of the contingency. The day before it ran out . The stockholders would rather of killed the deal and get the 15,000. I held there fukking feet to the fire just like I am you New Guy .

That family knows I love them and care about there better-well being by my integrity to follow though on my word .

That is what makes me God New Guy < I am super man , I can do anything , I am super Man I can do anything .

Now go read some Nietz stuff. Its just to heavy For super man
newguy
QUOTE (Mekigal+)
God do I have to hit you with my Golden Hammer 3 times in the head like they do the Pope when he dies .

Dude (Yeah, we've reached that point...), NOW I know that you're a false prophet:

Maxwell's Silver Hammer

Joan was quizzical,
studied pataphysical
Science in the home
Late nights all alone with her test tube
Oh, oh oh oh

Maxwell Edison,
majoring in medicine
Calls her on the phone
"Can I take you out to the pictures Joan?"
But as she's getting ready to go
A knock comes on the door

Bang! Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer
Came down upon her head
Clang! Clang! Maxwell's silver hammer
Made sure that she was dead

Back in school again
Maxwell plays the fool again
Teacher gets annoyed
Wishing to avoid
an unpleasant scene

She tells Max to stay
when the class has gone away
So he waits behind
Writing fifty times, "I must not be so”
But when she turns her back on the boy
He creeps up from behind

Came down upon her head
Made sure that she was dead

P.C. Thirty One
said, "We caught a dirty one"
Maxwell stands alone
Painting testimonial pictures
Oh, oh oh oh

Rose and Valerie
screaming from the gallery
Say he must go free
The judge does not agree, and he tells them so
But as the words are leaving his lips
A noise comes from behind

Came down upon his head
Clang! Clang! Maxwell's silver hammer
Made sure that he was dead

Silver hammer man!

Dude (Yeah, he's that far gone...), it was a SILVER HAMMER that you needed to employ and not a golden one. Yep, I'm afraid that we're going to have to stone you to death...

Hey, if you can't beat 'em, then you might as well join 'em.

Seriously, friend, either get your head examined or just come to visit nice Mr. newguy and I'll find a herd of swine to accomodate you and your demons, okay?
soundhertz
That is strange behavior if you think about it . Paying a service so you can run from lions and tigers and bears . Animated of course . No simulating running up trees and jumping over rocks getting away from bears and you pay for it . I think I will stick with the forest run or elk hunts .
I think you'll like watching the movie Goats. Pretty decent indie.

Nope, no username mentions for you newguy; I couldn't, really... biggrin.gif

You know, the only reason you believe the stuff you believe is that someone told you it was true, and you believed them, and then you decided to one-up them by taking what they told you to a point that no one would believe. And all because you want to be special.
True spirituality is the opposite of specialness - the drop of water becomes the ocean - but you don't see that. You are too busy loudly imprisoning yourself to gain your God's approval. You are so frightened of your God.
newguy
QUOTE (soundhertz+)
Nope, no username mentions for you newguy; I couldn't, really...  biggrin.gif

Your smiling emoticon aside, damn straight you couldn't. IOW, just more empty words from you...of which I've more than had my fill over the years. No worries, though. If nothing else, once again, it just shows how full of crap you really are.

QUOTE (soundhertz+)
You know, the only reason you believe the stuff you believe is that someone told you it was true, and you believed them, and then you decided to one-up them by taking what they told you to a point that no one would believe. And all because you want to be special.

Just another example of how hopelessly (?) @ss-backwards you really are. IOW, UNLIKE THE REST OF YOU HERE WHO BELIEVE FAIRY TALES THAT OTHERS HAVE TOLD YOU (Dinosaaurs evolved into birds...do I even need to cite a second example, you brain dead fools?!?), I actually have more than 24 years of hands on experience under my belt. Yep, 24+ years of hands on experience in which I've experienced the same exact results as the Bible indicated that I would. Also, your latest desperation aside, if I truly wanted to "be special", then I certainly wouldn't be spending my time here in trying to get others to experience the same exact things which I've experienced. Yep, once again, your judgments are not only made out of desperation, but are also @ss-backwards.

QUOTE (soundhertz+)
True spirituality is the opposite of specialness - the drop of water becomes the ocean - but you don't see that.

L laugh.gif L!

Friend, seriously, do me just one favor, would you?

Please tell me straight up, once and for all, if you're just desperate OR EXCEEDINGLY STUPID.

In all seriousness, I've always assumed the former, but you're forcing me to seriously consider the latter.

I "don't see the drop of water becoming the ocean"?

DUDE (Yep, you're right there on Mekigal's intellectual level...), YOU DON'T SEE IT. IOW, you've never witnessed my life outside of this forum, nor have you ever witnessed the impact that my life has had upon others (the ripple effect) outside of this place. Yes, friend, I'm afraid that this is just another case of you BELIEVING YOUR OWN PRESS. In spite of the fact that there are a lot of people who don't like me because of my Christianity outside of this forum, there are also quite a few who would have jumped up and refuted your comments if you had spoken them in relation to me in front of their faces. Anyhow, like I've repeatedly reminded you, this really has nothing to do with "me", anyway. Yes, friend, all of your desperate attempts aside, YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF GOD AND HE WILL REPAY YOU TO YOUR FACE ONE DAY. PERIOD.

QUOTE (soundhertz+)
You are too busy loudly imprisoning yourself to gain your God's approval.

Friend, I already have my God's approval and that is based upon who I am positionally IN CHRIST.

Yes, not only am I "accepted in the beloved" (Ephesians 1:6) or accepted in Christ, but, POSITIONALLY, I am "seated together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus" (Ephesians 2:6). IOW, although I am still physically in this world, spiritually speaking, I can and do operate on a higher spiritual plane than the unsaved who are still subject to "the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience" (Ephesians 2:2). Yes, friend, MY POSITION IN CHRIST has EVERYTHING to do with my vast success in the area of deliverance or the area of the casting out of demons in Jesus Christ's Name.

"Imprisoning myself"?

Dude...

Christ has not only set me free from sin, but almost as equally important, He's set me free from the fear of man...in case you haven't noticed.

QUOTE (soundhertz+)
You are so frightened of your God.

Really?

Ephesians 3:14-19

"For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God."

Friend, this portion of scripture perfectly describes my relationship with God:

Strengthened with might by His Spirit in my inner man...

Rooted and grounded in love...

Able to comprehend the breadth, length, depth and height of the love of Christ that I might be filled with all the fulness of God...

Seriously, friend, how do you imagine that I've been able to withstand so much opposition in my life of which what transpires here on this forum is but child's play?

You're a fool, friend, and a highly desperate and ignorant fool at that.

Anyhow, I will never deny that "the fear of the Lord" is also a very real aspect of my relationship with God. In fact, out of courtesy to vkamath, I will take the time to address Derek's question some time today and briefly explain the correlation between the two (the love of God and the fear of God)...even as I've done so many times before on this very forum.

soundhertz
Able to comprehend the breadth, length, depth and height of the love of Christ that I might be filled with all the fulness of God...
And conveniently put aside when you deal with the heathens here, in your heathen bitter words, as if you know everyone's life here, and already pronounced them all damned, all the lives here, even those that you say are not Christian even as they believe they are - you: the mouthpiece of judgment for your God Himself. Perhaps it is you who needs to be rebuked, and gotten thee behind us... wink.gif
newguy
QUOTE (Derek1148+)

vkamath:

As promised, out of sheer courtesy towards you, I'll will briefly address Derek's question. By way of introduction:

I John 4:7-8

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; FOR GOD IS LOVE."

Hebrews 12:28-29

"Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, WHEREBY WE MAY SERVE GOD ACCEPTABLY WITH REVERENCE AND GODLY FEAR: FOR OUR GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE."

Okay...

God is love.

God is a consuming fire.

Is there a contradiction here?

No, not at all.

The simplest analogy that I know to give, and one that I've given before on this very forum, is the following:

Imagine a Righteous Judge Who will always judge righteously. Those who love righteousness themselves will not only love such a Judge because of His repeated Righteous Judgments, but those who love righteousness themselves will also fear such a Righteous Judge because of His repeated Righteous Judgments. IOW, they wouldn't want to find themselves on the wrong side of said Judge's Righteous Judgments.

Seriously, now, is that so hard for people here to comprehend and grasp?

Ultimately, God's Law is a law of love...a law of love which could easily be summarized in just two basic, yet complex, commandments:

1. Love God with your whole heart, soul and strength
2. Love your neighbour as yourself

Those who despise such a God of love and a law of love?

Well, they'll ultimately be shut out of the coming everlasting kingdom...and rightfully so.

Anyhow, I'm not really "on the good side of a fearsome being" as Derek suggested. No, such a suggestion implies that God has "a bad side". He doesn't. Even His Judgments are good. Similarly, my God is not only "a fearsome being". No, as we've already read, "God is love". Do I feel safe? Yes, I do...although I could willingly walk away from God, if I but wanted to. I don't and I won't.

Hopefully, this answers your/his question.
newguy
QUOTE (soundhertz+)
And conveniently put aside when you deal with the heathens here, in your heathen bitter words, as if you know everyone's life here, and already pronounced them all damned, all the lives here, even those that you say are not Christian even as they believe they are - you: the mouthpiece of judgment for your God Himself. Perhaps it is you who needs to be rebuked, and gotten thee behind us...  dry.gif

Sigh...

John 3:14-21

"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. AND THIS IS THE CONDEMNATION, THAT LIGHT IS COME INTO THE WORLD, AND MEN LOVED DARKNESS RATHER THAN LIGHT, BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS WERE EVIL. FOR EVERY ONE THAT DOETH EVIL HATETH THE LIGHT, NEITHER COMETH TO THE LIGHT, LEST HIS DEEDS SHOULD BE REPROVED. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."

AGAIN, friend, all of your desperate attempts to pin some sort of blame upon me aside, HERE IS JESUS CHRIST'S ASSESSMENT OF THE SITUATION. YES, ACCORDING TO JESUS CHRIST, YOU ARE CONDEMNED ALREADY BECAUSE OF YOUR REFUSAL TO GENUINELY TURN YOUR LIFE OVER TO HIM.

PERIOD...and I'm not talking about the type of "period" which you regularly display on this forum, either.
caillan
I said I wouldn't post here any longer, but this merits another try.
As one Christian to another lost lamb, you should soften your tone.

Ultimately, God's Law is a law of love...a law of love which could easily be summarized in just two basic, yet complex, commandments:

1. Love God with your whole heart, soul and strength
2. Love your neighbour as yourself

Those who despise such a God of love and a law of love?

Well, they'll ultimately be shut out of the coming everlasting kingdom...and rightfully so.

I have tried to stay out of your argument, but you profane the very Holy things you hold others to. You judge people unjustly and with little concern for God's laws that you quote so glibly.
In looking back through your post history, almost everything you say that isn't a quote from the Holy Bible is said with disdain and hatred.
You think you know where you will stand on that day, but I think you fear that day.
Your actions speak louder than your professed words, and that will be remembered. I hope you will be forgiven as all of us who do believe, and those as well who do not know the teaching of Jesus
Be humble. Your tremendous pride is also a sin.
Robittybob1
Hi Robittybob1. Sorry to post off-topic, but could you please quote and post this to newguy from me (RC) in the "Demons are Real" thread in Creation/Evolution section? Thanks.

http://www.physforum.com/index.php?act=Pos...=29842&p=567519
newguy
QUOTE (caillan+)
I said I wouldn't post here any longer, but this merits another try.

huh.gif

Who are you?

QUOTE (caillan+)
As one Christian to another lost lamb, you should soften your tone.

Wait...

I did find this in the "Ladder and Garage Problem" thread:

http://www.physforum.com/index.php?showtop...60&#entry566721

QUOTE (caillan+)
The astonishingly stupid fundamentalist newguy's posts were the final straw for me. I will not come back here.

Is THIS an example of "softening my tone"?

Seeing how your posting history is so short (You also seem to be short on patience), I took the time to read all of your posts. Friend, try a mirror.

QUOTE (caillan+)
I have tried to stay out of your argument, but you profane the very Holy things you hold others to. You judge people unjustly and with little concern for God's laws that you quote so glibly.
In looking back through your post history, almost everything you say that isn't a quote from the Holy Bible is said with disdain and hatred.
You think you know where you will stand on that day, but I think you fear that day.
Your actions speak louder than your professed words, and that will be remembered. I hope you will be forgiven as all of us who do believe, and those as well who do not know the teaching of Jesus
Be humble. Your tremendous pride is also a sin.

"Profane"?

"Hold others to"?

Friend, I hold myself to the same.

"Judge people unjustly"?

How do you know this? Are you "god" (the position is already taken by Mekigal, in case you haven't heard)? Friend, if you weren't so short-fused, then you ought to have noticed how I just recently reminded one poster of how JESUS CHRIST said that those who reject Him ARE CONDEMNED ALREADY. Far from me judging anyone either justly or unjustly, I've repeatedly told people what they need to do to be saved. You? Well, like I said, I've read your posts...

"Little concern for God's laws"?

Based upon what?

"That I quote so glibly"?

Friend, are you on something?

"Disdain and hatred"?

Dear God, we've got another one. It couldn't be that the members here disdain and hate God, could it?

"I think I know where I stand THAT day"?

Friend, I know where I stand RIGHT NOW.

My "tremendous pride"?

How humble of you to notice.

Well, seeing how you're on your way out and all, Good-bye. I honestly cannot say that you added anything to the discussion.

newguy

Hi Robittybob1. Sorry to post off-topic, but could you please quote and post this to newguy from me (RC) in the "Demons are Real" thread in Creation/Evolution section? Thanks.

http://www.physforum.com/index.php?act=Pos...=29842&p=567519

I'm sorry, but this actually made me laugh. I hope that you're at least getting a tip for all of your "deliveries"...
Robittybob1
QUOTE (newguy+Jan 14 2013, 11:41 PM)

I'm sorry, but this actually made me laugh. I hope that you're at least getting a tip for all of your "deliveries"...

Don't shoot the messenger! I'm just doing my job.
newguy
Oh, what the heck...

QUOTE (RealityCheck+)
@ newguy:...What bothered me was how THE MURDERED PEOPLE who were always found at the beginning of the episodes were so trivialized while the real "impact" of the shows was in finding out how the crime would be solved. IOW, the crime itself seemed irrelevant while the emphasis and what kept the viewing audience captivated was the manner in which it was solved....".

Hi newguy, RC here. Does that remind you of anything? Do you recall my very same observation about "the innocents" being 'expendables' in the bible/religious rationalizations for the many serious flaws in the 'process' of god and 'plan' etc etc? It's good to see that you too have come to recognize when something is 'not quite right' about how people/innocents are treated as 'expendables' for the sake of storytelling/rationalizations! Neither the religious rationalizations nor the storytelling care for these 'innocents/murdered'. Both are 'storytelling' and not 'godly' realities. If they were 'godly' realities then some explanation of why innocents have to suffer and die would be available that makes sense rather than just 'good storytelling'. Neither you nor any other religion proponent (of whatever ism/persuasion) has provided such an explanation; only 'rationalizations which treat the innocents as 'expendables' and inconsistent with the 'self-serving logics' which are promulgated as 'religious truth' etc etc in lieu of actual reason for such innocents/expendables being treated so 'by the plan' of aome 'god/religion'.

Anyhow, I hope my (more recent) earlier observation, about you replacing one obsessive-compulsive (alcohol/drug) 'addictions' with other obsessive-compulsive (religion/ego) 'addiction', has made you stop and think for at least a moment? Just as I hope that my much earlier (year or two ago?) observation about the 'expendables' role for the innocents in religious rationalization/storytelling has made you see that very same 'device' used in the storytelling in that TV show you mentioned to Derek?

Regardless of religion/rationalization of any kind, I trust you will in future be more motivated by plain humanity rather than by 'expendable' treatment of others (here and elsewhere) as mere 'incidentals' to your present 'religion addiction' behaviour/agenda? All such addictive/compulsive paths are self-destructive and counter-productive in the end. So, if there is an 'accounting' as you maintain, then perhaps your own behaviour which has hardened hearts against what you preach will not be so good for you? Perhaps you have 'turned off' more than you have 'turned onto' what you preach? Your 'successes' may be in fact outweighed by your wilful failures through ego/addiction behaviour? Think about it. Maybe it's time to just preach humanity for its own sake than for some religious rationalization-set of 'storytelling devices' which treat innocents as 'expendables', as they obviously are in the bible, quran etc etc?

Gotta go. See y'all round, newguy; and good luck and good thinking and humane treating to you all, everyone...from your collective friend in science and humanity, RealityCheck.  smile.gif

RealityCheck:

Let me start by saying that, for some unknown reason (s), I sincerely like you. So much so that I honestly wish that we lived next door to each other. In fact, I honestly wish that I lived smack dab in the middle of both you and Grumpy (Is he still alive and well?). Honestly. Having sincerely said that, however, I still KNOW that you're deceived, so your words have little to no merit with me whatsoever, except in that they help me to better understand you. Sorry, friend, but that's just the way that it is.

Anyhow, in regards to our previous conversation about "the innocents", unless I'm remembering incorrectly (which is a possibility), that conversation centered around David Berkowitz, a.k.a. "The .44 Caliber Killer" or "The Son of Sam". IOW, it wasn't really about "innocents" in the Biblical record...again, if I'm recalling correctly. In either case, who said (aside from you) that "the innocents" in the Bible are "trivialized"? Care to give an example or two?

Well, I really do need to eat some dinner and then head off to bed as I'm up at my normal workday hour of 1:00 a.m. tomorrow.

Good night.
newguy
QUOTE (Robittybob1+)
Don't shoot the messenger! I'm just doing my job

Friend, far from "shooting the messenger" (delivery boy), I'm just hoping that you're getting paid. Afterall, Jesus did say that the workman is worthy of his hire...

Good night.
newguy
Hey, maybe I should get a fax # so that people might have another avenue by which to send me their criticisms of me.

Seriously, you people make me laugh...and weep.

Good night.
Robittybob1
QUOTE (newguy+Jan 14 2013, 11:56 PM)
QUOTE (Robittybob1+)
Don't shoot the messenger! I'm just doing my job

Friend, far from "shooting the messenger" (delivery boy), I'm just hoping that you're getting paid. Afterall, Jesus did say that the workman is worthy of his hire...

Good night.

And that is between RC and me.
I give out that information on a need-to-know basis.
So I'm not telling you for you don't need to know.
soundhertz
newguy, how can you have turned so many against you, even family near and extended - as you have spoken often enough of -as well as Christian forums, Christians themselves on those forums, on this one, - that you are so quick to rebuke their faith if they but disagree with you on anything, as well as non-Christians, atheists, agnostics, darn near about everybody that I or anyone else can see - if anybody disagrees please voice it - how can you have turned off all these people, how can you have been accused of out and out flagrant narcissism by so many, in so many ways, and yet you see not that religion is not the reason for this; it's your attitude, here and probably more places than just here. Any read of any of your posts - you so underestimate the intellect of those here, and likely around you. You are so naive newguy, so gullible - how else could you have fallen for this gobbledygook hook line and sinker if you weren't? My argument, (like some but not nearly all others here) isn't even over Deity, it's over your beliefs newguy. It's over the you that you present here: a not very nice you, no, not very nice at all. wink.gif
newguy
QUOTE (soundhertz+)
newguy, how can you have turned so many against you, even family near and extended...

Oh, I don't know...

Jesus Christ...crucified and cursed to this very day...

The prophets...stoned/killed by the very same people they were sent to in order to help...

The Apostles...persecuted from city to city, with many being martyred...

Christians, in general...fed to lions, burned at the stake, etc., etc., etc...

You get the picture, don't you?

Anyhow, once again, you've conveniently avoided THE FACT that your real quarrel is with God and that HE IS THE ONE WHO WILL REPAY YOU TO YOUR FACE.

An unpleasant truth, perhaps, but the truth, just the same.

Good night.

P.S. I had quite a few friends over at Christian forums, btw. Quite a few. Unfortunately, they suffered the same fate that I did at the hands of the resident "Sanhedrin"...
newguy
QUOTE (Robittybob1+)

Are you serious?

I was, afterall, only being light-hearted.

Good night.
newguy
Since I'm going to be on the road for the next couple of days, I'll officially call it a night with this:

QUOTE (soundhertz+)
It's over the you that you present here: a not very nice you, no, not very nice at all.  wink.gif

You say that now, friend, but you'll remember me quite differently throughout all of eternity. Yes, in the midst of your eternal torment, you'll remember me as the best friend that you ever had on this earth. Mark my words.

Good night.
Robittybob1
QUOTE (newguy+Jan 15 2013, 12:34 AM)
QUOTE (Robittybob1+)

Are you serious?

Good night.

Is Robittybob1 serious? Is the Pope a Catholic?
Beer w/Straw
QUOTE (Robittybob1+Jan 15 2013, 01:00 AM)

Are you serious?

Good night. [/QUOTE]
Is Robittybob1 serious? Is the Pope a Catholic?

Quick, Mr. Bobbity!

I mentioned your greatness in sciforums: http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?13...ht=#post3035392

Cross posting for RC of course!
Robittybob1
QUOTE (Beer w/Straw+Jan 15 2013, 01:08 AM)
Is Robittybob1 serious? Is the Pope a Catholic? [/QUOTE]
Quick, Mr. Bobbity!

I mentioned your greatness in sciforums: http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?13...ht=#post3035392

Cross posting for RC of course!

I am disappointed that Futilitist didn't seem to understand your comment. It was as if he scratched his head saying "*** is Beer W/Straw on about?", and carried on. How disappointing can life get!
"Life on Mercury" thread heading to 52,000 views incredible! I can only assume teachers have made it compulsory reading in the local colleges. Imagine if it begins a new craze!
http://www.physforum.com/index.php?showtop...view=getnewpost
Don't miss out!
PhysOrg scientific forums are totally dedicated to science, physics, and technology. Besides topical forums such as nanotechnology, quantum physics, silicon and III-V technology, applied physics, materials, space and others, you can also join our news and publications discussions. We also provide an off-topic forum category. If you need specific help on a scientific problem or have a question related to physics or technology, visit the PhysOrg Forums. Here you’ll find experts from various fields online every day.
To quit out of "lo-fi" mode and return to the regular forums, please click here.