To add comments or start new threads please go to the full version of: Creation Of Matter
PhysForum Science, Physics and Technology Discussion Forums > Relativity, Quantum Mechanics and New Theories > Relativity, Quantum Mechanics, New Theories

drwahl6913
How does visible light become matter?

The process begins with the phase cancellation of electromagnetic waves. All waves are subject to phase cancellation. Phase cancellation occurs when two waves 180 degrees out of phase combine and results in a reduced intensity to one or both of the original waves.

We can consider electromagnetic phase cancellation the coupling of photons also called two-photon physics.

From quantum electrodynamics we know that photons cannot couple directly to each other, since they carry no charge, but they can interact through higher-order processes. A photon can, within the bounds of the uncertainty principle, fluctuate into a charged fermion-antifermion pair, to either of which the other photon can couple. This fermion pair can be leptons or quarks. Thus, two-photon physics experiments can be used as ways to study the photon structure, or what is "inside" the photon.

Which explains why we see so little phase cancellation occurring between electromagnetic waves but it is observed across the entire electromagnetic spectrum.

Two-photon physics, also called gamma-gamma physics, is a branch of particle physics for the interactions between two photons. If the energy in the center of mass system of the two photons is large enough, matter can be created.

The total number of coupled photons produced from phase cancellation exist as a standing wave. Its this standing wave which can form the atom. When charge develops across a standing wave polarization occurs resulting in spin, see image below.

user posted image

We must look to the theory of relativity to explain how a standing wave of visible light can form matter through its rotational velocity. Albert Einstein's the theory of relativity predicts that the energy density of a system is relative to motion (velocity). The Doppler effect is a known example of the energy density, velocity relationship. For electromagnetic waves the Doppler effect is known as red shift and blue shift. Blue shift is the phenomenon that the frequency of an electromagnetic wave (such as light) emitted by a source moving towards the observer is shifted towards the blue side of the electromagnetic spectrum (that is, its wavelength is decreased, or its energy is increased). In order for a standing wave of visible light to form matter the coupled photons which make up the standing wave will need to be blue shifted into the gamma ray spectrum through its rotational velocity.

A standing wave would exist over an area made up from billions upon trillions of coupled photons. As charge develops across the standing wave polarization occurs resulting in spin. The coupled photons are set into motion, as velocity of spin increases the frequency making up the coupled photons also increases as a direct result of spin velocity predicted by relativity. As the coupled photons frequency increases, the area in which the standing wave occupies decreases collapsing its structure inward. The inward collapse accelerates spin velocity even higher, coupled photons increase in frequency and a decreased area of the standing wave follows accelerating spin velocity once again. This cycle will repeat itself over an over again increasing spin velocity exponentially, in turn increasing coupled photon frequency exponentially which reduces the overall area the standing wave occupies exponentially, resulting in accelerated spin velocity yet again. As the velocity of the standing waves spin reaches 186,000 mps (the speed of light) the energy density is matter, has mass and produces gravity.

The frequency changes in this system are considered a potential energy. Its higher state of energy is directly proportional to its velocity. The energy sustaining its higher state of energy is absorbed from the surrounding environment; we observe this exchange of energy as gravity (a special thanks to reality check for reminding me the energy to sustain this increased frequency comes from the surrounding environment, I too read that a long time ago). Mass equals the change in frequency or the energy gained as a result of the standing waves spin velocity. Negative charges are pushed outward resulting in what we observe as the electron field, while positive charges are pushed inward towards the standing waves center of rotation. In a rotating standing wave the coupled photons are arranged so that they appear to spiral outwards from the center, this structure creates the mechanism which pushes electric charge.

The dynamics here are the same dynamics happening when we produce electricity in a electric generator. To understand how charge is pushed in two opposite directions within an atom we must first understand how the electric generator really works. A magnetic field gives us access to the same potential energy the coupled photons gained as increased frequency through the standing Waves spin velocity. When we rotate a coiled copper wire inside a magnetic field (electric generator) we are pushing the potential energy gained from the coupled photons as increased frequency through the electric generators terminals. The rotating coiled copper wire is acting more like a pump pushing electric charge. The standing Waves structure formed by its coupled photons pushes electric charge in the same way an electric generator pushes electric charge but with much greater velocity.

There is yet another rotation to the standing wave which is separate from its spin and is the rotation that pushes electric charge within this system. The standing waves spin creates a magnetic field encompassing the entire standing wave. When this magnetic field's apparent strength becomes great enough it applies torque at a right angle on the rotational plane of the standing waves spin and creates a secondary rotation. There are two axis points to this rotation, the standing wave would appear to tumble through this rotation. The structure of the standing waves coupled photons and this rotation push negative charge outward and positive charge towards its center (inward). These are the same dynamics that take place in an electric generator but with much greater rotational velocities. These dynamics are observed as the nuclear force.

The intensity of the coupled waves which form the standing wave will have a direct relationship to the number of atoms created from a single standing wave. In other words a single standing wave may form more than one atom.

My webpage is http://electromagnetic-waves.com/default.aspx.

Dale Wahl
yor_on
Nice idea, what would happen if they did have a 'neutral' charge then?
And what might your definition of this be 'As charge develops across the standing wave polarization occurs resulting in spin. '

First how did this 'charge' come to be?
And what is it?
And what the heck are wavepolarization
And do you define it in time?
So what is then that time that allows it all???
And spin? Is it a attribute of matter or of wave?
If you see it as a wave? How do you describe waves 'spinning'?
Zephir
QUOTE (drwahl6913+Jul 21 2007, 05:14 PM)
If the energy in the center of mass system of the two photons is large enough, matter can be created.

Even the single photon is sufficient for matter creation.

User posted image User posted image
drwahl6913
yor_on,

In the gamma ray spectrum we already can observe photon coupling producing leptons and quarks which already has spin defined by their color. Which would mean there is already a certain amount of charge present. Charge creates polarization which is spin. You make a very good point, and it has been something I have been considering removing from my theory because the spin may already be present in the coupled photon.

QUOTE (->

In the gamma ray spectrum we already can observe photon coupling producing leptons and quarks which already has spin defined by their color. Which would mean there is already a certain amount of charge present. Charge creates polarization which is spin. You make a very good point, and it has been something I have been considering removing from my theory because the spin may already be present in the coupled photon.

And what might your definition of this be 'As charge develops across the standing wave polarization occurs resulting in spin.

Something is needed to start spin and as soon a spin is started the increased frequency will take over by increasing that spin each time the standing waves area is reduced. But once again the spin may already be present as stated above.

Haven't gotten that far yet.

QUOTE (->

Haven't gotten that far yet.

And spin? Is it a attribute of matter or of wave?

I see it as, its a relationship between electric and magnetic fields. If the field intensities are stronger than the force needed to rotate something we may observe it spinning.

I see it as the substance making up the wave. Electric and magnetic fields are not waves they are the substance of the wave. Their propagation is wave-like.

Zephir,

QUOTE (->

I see it as the substance making up the wave. Electric and magnetic fields are not waves they are the substance of the wave. Their propagation is wave-like.

Zephir,

Not true, a single photon will always propagate as an electromagnetic wave. Not until it encounters another photon does even a fraction of its substance have a chance to form matter in and of itself. Although it may be absorbed into matter.

Dale Wahl
yor_on
Do you have any links to what you based your conclusions on? i mean , any more links, that is? . I'm not saying that you're wrong :) I just want to see clearly how you consider it. Or am i presumptuous now :)

Btw: those Q about time :) I know, seems pretty senseless. But i'm always hoping for someone to have considered what it might mean in their context. And how would you explain a horizontally polarized light? As being in a 'discrete state'?

That i think is a deep one " Electric and magnetic fields are not waves they are the substance of the wave " And true too.
Zephir
QUOTE (drwahl6913+Jul 21 2007, 06:36 PM)
Not true, a single photon will always propagate as an electromagnetic wave

Not true, a single photo can be absorbed by strong gravitational, magnetic or electrostatic field under formation of matter particles.

This field is not required to be originate by another photon, the electromagnetic field of hadron works as well.
Majkl
Give yourself a break once in a while Zephir. Visit this guy site and you will see guy actually does experiments unlike rest of us who discuss how much teeth a horse has without ever looking into horses mouth. History repeats itself because we dont learn from other people mistakes. And irony is that nobody likes to talk about blunders which are very useful in my opininon. Blunders actually guide you. But that is not the point of this post.
Zephir
QUOTE (Majkl+Jul 21 2007, 07:59 PM)
But that is not the point of this post.

I'm respecting the people doing experiments by the same way, like the people, interpreting these experiments. Bot the above requires some effort.

The fact, somebody's carrying out some experiments doesn't mean, it can(not) be wrong completely. After all, the single photon materialization follows from existing experiments as well. Bellow are real cosmic ray showers, detected in Corsica.

yor_on
Awh Zephir, don't sulk now :)
You're cool anyway.
yor_on
You have defined creation of matter from couplings of photons, what does that do to the concept of 'restmass'? and 'relative mass', how would you define those aspects?
How does 'matter' keep it self stable?
What do you believe light to be? ( Couldn't help myself, asking that one :)
Lalbatros
I'm respecting the people doing experiments by the same way, like the people, interpreting these experiments. Bot the above requires some effort.

If this was true you would stop posting about AWT.
Ad-hoc litterature does not make good physics and is very irrespectful for physicists.
Zephir
QUOTE (Lalbatros+Jul 21 2007, 11:02 PM)

If this was true you would stop posting about AWT.
Ad-hoc literature does not make good physics and is very respectful for physicists.

On the contrary, the AWT is based on the explanation of misinterpretation of Michelson-Morley experiment. In this experiment it was believed, the absence of reference frame serves as a refusal of Aether.

user posted image

While the AWT explains, inside of dense particle system the density fluctuations are having the cellular structure of foam, therefore most of energy is transferred along foam surfaces in transversal waves, i.e. by the same way, like the Maxwell's theory of light predicts. Therefore it demonstrates, Maxwell was right with his Aether model and the mainstream interpretation of M-M experiment is therefore completely wrong.

And this is why I'm saying, not just experiments, but the correct interpretation of experiments is very important here.
drwahl6913
yor_on,

I suppose there are many other links to relevant information supporting my theory, but I saw the ones I listed as the most important information to discuss.

I used what I saw in experimentation and researched our scientific knowledge, my theory makes the most sense to me when the two are merged together.

In regards to your question of rest mass and relativistic mass, the way I see it is when the standing waves spin velocity reaches 186,000 mps this would be its rest mass if there were no other motion to consider within the system. So, if we were able to observe this system at rest mass and applied a motion to the system the change in mass (frequency) would take place at the coupled photon level.

I was able to destabilize matter to the point at which a small amount of disintegration was achieved. Before this point was reached I was able to pull a plumb bob off its natural place of rest during experimentation. There appeared to be several different characteristics at play which would stabilize matter. My goal during my experimentation was to overcome these stabilizing attributes.

As I saw it matter is pretty stable in and of itself but environments can be created where its stability is in jeopardy.

But to answer your question electromagnetic radiation and the potential energy exchange of gravity appeared to be the most stabilizing factors.

I believe light to be just what science says it is and I also define it in my webpage

Dale Wahl
yor_on
It's impressive and to me a very intriguing approach, But it's also very strange, You do understand that with such a theory, explaining us as 'children of light', you are going to attract an awful lot of 'wackos' and 'cults' :) .You will have to take that in your stride so to say. Have you tried to get some funding for experiments? I don't know what to say :) This i will have to read and reread again to see if i can get some 'grip' on it.
But any which way, I'm still very impressed with your approach. The main thing that would prove it, is if you would succeed in creating 'matter' from your experiments i guess. and what does it say about our 'space'. Are 'space' also producing stable matter spontaneously from 'exited' light?? Awh i will have to reread it all :) Your ideas should be able to be confirmed or denied in a cyclotron experiment? ( either by destabilizing matter, but that you already say that you are doing? how?? ) or using light quanta to form that 'standing wave' where from you expect matter to be produced? Or am i once more bicycling in the blue yonder?? And Suns? That would mean that our Suns constantly are producing matter no? Even though it mostly only would show itself as some kind of plasma i guess. It sure is intriguing ::))

And how would one describe a black hole from this?
fivedoughnut
drwahl6913,

Hmmm ..... moon formed in Van Allen Belt ...... Hmmm ....... Hmmm. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

User posted image
drwahl6913
yor_on,

Thank you, I have worked incredibly hard on this project for 11 years. The time and devotion I have put into research and experimentation have tested my limits and relationships in both friends and family. Your kind words are greatly appreciated.

You are right that our stars are producing matter according to my theory. I believe mainly in the form of dust particles. It appears to me intensity and very possibly the total area of a standing wave are the factors which will determine the quantity of matter from a single event.

Also, to a degree the amount of ions in a planets radiation belt may be a reflection of the amount of unstable matter within the planets interior. Also, one must take into consideration recombination neutralizing trapped ions releasing them from the magnetic field when trying to determine the stability of matter for a particular object. Of course solar wind does contain ionized particles so there must be some mixing that occurs.

fivedoughnut,

I have extensively researched the radiation belts of Earth, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune and am very confident in my conclusion. The earth's radiation belts and its present day atmosphere have overwhelming interaction to support my theory. Particles found in the radiation belt interact with electromagnetic radiation and rain down as nitrogen and oxygen and other various particles of matter commonly found on earth's surface and in the atmosphere.

Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune all have radiation belts which so closely resemble moons within the region scientists believe the radiation belts are formed by those moons and micro meteor impacts. But that theory can not explain why the radiation belt particles exist as ionized particles.

Dale Wahl
yor_on
One nice 'spin of' would be that if you are right, even if this planet had a 'methane' global catastrophe it would still have a fair chance to build up a ecosystem again (well, off course I'm guessing here :) as those particles constantly would rain down on our Earth. Yeah i know the amounts probably wouldn't do anything to change it, but still. it's nice to know :)

Well, both for you and your family's sake i hope you will get this theory tested some day soon. If it's correct then its going to be worth your labor, if it is wrong, it may still lead to new insights, so any way i would deem it worthwhile. One shouldn't need to apologize for testing a idea or trying to make a dream real, that is what a lot of cool people did before us to get us where we are today. As i told you before, i need to understand much more before i really comprehend it all. keep us posted :)
lalbatros guest
Has this sentense any meaning:

We can consider electromagnetic phase cancellation the coupling of photons also called two-photon physics.

Gramatically it makes no sense, how could it have any physical meaning?
Zephir
QUOTE (lalbatros guest+Jul 22 2007, 07:05 PM)
electromagnetic phase cancellation the coupling of photons also called two-photon physics Grammatically it makes no sense, how could it have any physical meaning?

The physics is based on the causal logic, therefore here's no chance, the semantically invalid statement can have the deeper logic.

The cancellation of photons cannot have the result the creation some deeper energy density, simply because it's "cancellation", i.e. the destructive interference. We can expect the formation of some energetically intensive state (i.e. the matter) just at the case, such interference will become constructive. Therefore, instead of some cancellation of photons (phase) we should talk about "additive interference" and/or the "reinforcement" of photons here. It's not so difficult to understand, while the drwahl6913 ideas are having the rational core, the significant part of their understanding is still missing here. What's the problem?

By AWT the transversal character of energy spreading through the vacuum is given by the fact, the vacuum is formed by dense Aether particle fluctuations, i.e. by the foam.

user posted image user posted image user posted image

The mechanism of such foam formation is completely Newtonian, i.e. by gradient driven, therefore even the behavior of the Aether foam is fully Newtonian. The density of common foam increases after introducing of energy by the same way, like the soap foam shaken inside of closed vessel. Therefore every wave soliton spreads through Aether foam like the less or more dense blob of Aether foam, i.e. like the particle. From this insight the wave-particle duality follows.

Furthermore, we have to consider the classical wave interference and resonance here. Every energy wave has an apparent tendency to being focused by the dense blobs of environment, or even to bounce inside of it. If the energy density gradient inside of such blob is sufficiently high, we can even expect so called the total reflection phenomena: the energy wave will become trapped inside of energy density blob like the light inside of miniature black hole and it will create the resonating standing wave, bouncing around the internal side of the resulting density gradient like so called geon.

user posted image User posted image user posted image

And this is exactly, what the constructive interference of photon pair means. When two photons will met together, the resulting energy density can become so high, it will trap the photon energy inside of pair of singularities, i.e. the particles. From formal point of view such process isn't very different from formation of pair of vortices, whenever the local energy density is higher, then some critical value. The vortex pair concept can be even extended to the virtual particle (pairs) concept. because we can observe a number of such vortex pairs even on the completely calm water surface. So we can say, the vacuum is full of such vortex pairs even in its normal state by the same way, like the water surface - the pair of photons just makes some particular pair of such vortices less or more "pronounced" and therefore stable due the quantum wave interference phenomena inside of such vortex pair.

Unfortunately, here's no way, how to understand the Aether behavior completely without considering both the elastic foam concept (the wave interference/resonance phenomena of quantum mechanics), both without considering of the torsion deformations or vortexes (the curvature of space concept of general relativity). Because the vacuum phase is similar to the supercritical vapor state (i.e. the very dense condensing gas, similar to fluid), both the fluid, both the gas, both the fluid character of Aether has some meaning here. This is not accidental at all, because just this state of matter has the most complex behavior, thus enabling the highest complexity, so we can talk about it here by now. The supercritical vapor condensation is the most complex behavior, which the simple particle system can achieve, so it's most enabled the subsequent evolution.

We can see, under consideration of these subtleties, the above process is quite classical mechanic driven, in fact. And this is what, the whole Aether Wave theory is about: about the intuitive understanding of the modern physics on the background of classical (wave) mechanics. It means without any religion, i.e. the belief in some less or more abstract and ad-hoced postulates of modern theories.

It's completelly your decision, if you will believe in such explanation until it will become supported by some more thorough formal model, or not. But the quantitative description of it won't help you in understanding of such mechanism more, then the existing formal models of quantum mechanics and relativity. You should always understand the classical physics to be able to understand the AWT, not the abstract math.
drwahl6913
I believe I have clearly showed we have all the indicators that tell us it is there. Two photon physics is observable in the gamma ray spectrum. All electromagnetic waves are the exact same across the entire spectrum there is no difference between a radio wave and a gamma ray except for the size of the wave. If a photon will collide in the gamma ray spectrum it will collide in every other spectrum at the same rate of coupling. But since we can't observe it YET in other frequencies we call it phase cancellation, that does not mean it does not exist.

Because we know that all the other spectrum's will have a similar loss of apparent magnitude when we do the exact same thing as in two photon physics this should be a very large indicator the exact same thing is happening all across the spectrum, especially in the case for electromagnetic waves, wouldn't you think so?

Dale Wahl
Zephir
QUOTE (drwahl6913+Jul 23 2007, 02:22 AM)
...since we can't observe it YET in other frequencies we call it phase cancellation...

The phase cancellation is the normal case of destructive wave interference and it has nothing to do with matter creation. It can be observed for each wave frequency.

user posted image
drwahl6913
All electromagnetic waves are the exact same thing electric and magnetic fields. If coupling occurs in one frequency it occurs in all the others at the exact same rate.

Simply put phase cancellation produces a standing wave in every single wave propagation with or without a medium two photon physics is our proof it happens with electromagnetic waves too.

Dale Wahl
Zephir
QUOTE (drwahl6913+Jul 23 2007, 02:45 AM)
.. phase cancellation produces a standing wave in every single wave propagation with or without a medium two photon physics is our proof it happens with electromagnetic waves too....

The phase cancellation and the wave interference of light was proven by Heinrich Hertz experiments in 1888 already.

user posted image user posted image
drwahl6913
OK you guys are right, the words phase cancellation have to go from my theory. To many people associate it with electric and magnetic fields disappearing forever.

Another thing that can be taken out of my theory is charge developing across the standing wave to develop spin. We already know quarks and leptons have spin which means, when visible light photon coupling takes place matter will be created. Through the processes of increased spin velocity, equals increased frequency which equals reduced area.

When I figure out the correct wording that runs more parallel to the terminology those particle physics guys are using I will repost the updated version of my theory.

If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate their input and suggestions.

Dale Wahl
yor_on
drwahl6913 :) Just a thought, according to entropy nothing disappears, it just 'transmutes' no? So if you find your idea having the exact value of 'phase cancellation' that is, describing the same kind of phenomena, but with a different conclusion to the effects, you have to say so, otherwise people are going to get confused any way. Also when reading your earlier post i get stuck on this one " If a photon will collide in the gamma ray spectrum it will collide in every other spectrum at the same rate of coupling " Can you explain what you mean here? what is " the same rate of coupling " as being used in 'colliding with'. are you talking about one photon colliding with another and then getting 'coupled' and how do you then see them 'canceling' each other 'out'?
drwahl6913
Phase cancellation is the term that was assigned to all this action we been talking about. The reason is because of the word phase the collision of a photon, coupling of a photon and phase cancellation all happen at a position of 180 degrees out of phase. Thats why I used it, so that I could describe the relationship of each photons position when the coupling occurs. Cancellation refers to removing the substance of the wave from the wave form.

For an electromagnetic wave too many people think the wave is all there is to an electromagnetic wave because it does not travel through a medium or something like that I guess. But the substance of an electromagnetic wave is electric and magnetic fields and those can not be canceled out. Once the electric and magnetic fields are removed from wave form they are considered a standing wave.

yor_on if you have any ideas on wording this so that the confusion doesn't happen I'm listening.

Dale Wahl
Aireal
Drwahl6913

If it is PHASE CANCELLATION you are talking about then call it that, do not give it another name.

Physics is confusing to many because so many terms are used to describe the same thing. Don't add to this confusion.

Yes others have done phase cancellation experiments with photons and other particles, people still are. Mike Harney, a friend who helped me on my radiation shielding is doing wave cancellation (phase cancellation) experiments with radiation.

There has also been some interesting experiments with EM standing waves trapped between charged plates. Just do the work, explain it as simply and as best you can, let the readers take it from there.

Iori Fujita
The Void is like the White Mountain which is increasing its height.
The Void is a very large region of space with containing few, or no, galaxies. It is the empty space between galaxy filaments. There is nothing but the light, or energy. And the Void is like the White Mountain. Unlike White holes which are thought to be similar to black holes except white holes are ejecting matter verses black holes are absorbing matter, the White Mountain, the Void, is a mountain growing up at the light speed. It means that the peek of the mauntain or the center of the Void ejects an expansion of space at the light speed. So the light from outside can not reach to the center of the Void. Then the void looks like a concave lens which diffuses the light, while the strong gravity acts as a convex lens.

Lights which have fallen down from the Void Mountain, in other words, the positive separational potential, would have gotten too much potential energy to stay as photons. When thier wavelengths become shorter than Planck length lp, photons would turn into matters which soon activate gravity forces in the negative potential valleys.
http://www.geocities.jp/imyfujita/galaxy/galaxy01.html
Iori Fujita
drwahl6913
Aireal,

On my web page I call it phase cancellation and make reference to two photon physics. When we study phase cancellation, photon collisions or photon coupling we are studying the same interaction between two photons no matter which one we choose to call it.

Two photon physics is a term used to describe using a particle accelerator to study gamma ray phase cancellation. The results we see are quarks and leptons produced from the phase cancellation occurring between gamma rays, they call it photon collisions. Its studied in that frequency because the angle of deflection is greater than in less energetic frequencies such as visible light. You can't study a cup of water in a river, you have to get the cup of water out of the river to study it. Thats why the angle of deflection is important. If we did study the interaction of two photons within the visible light frequency we should see a larger and less energetic version of the same particles produced in two photon physics.

Dale Wahl
yor_on
I think Aireal is perfectly right Dale. Just build it up by explaining the classic approach to what phase cancellation implies and where your theory treats it differently. " But the substance of an electromagnetic wave is electric and magnetic fields and those can not be canceled out. Once the electric and magnetic fields are removed from wave form they are considered a standing wave." :) Ok? A standing wave is the 'essence' of magnetic and electric fields but without the 'wave' we see moving in time. Ah i see, its the meeting of those two waves that creates the cancellation, but you are perfectly right in them being there all the same, if they did cancel each other out there should be some 'disturbance' in that spacetime as nothing according to entropy just 'disappears'. That should be provable, no? Interesting thinking :)

But if entropy are right? what about antimatter?? Should one see antimatter as belonging to our spacetime and it cancels out restmass or relative mass, then that to should create a 'disturbance' Awhh now I'm confused again. On the other hand, if its not belonging to our spacetime should there be any disturbance as it 'takes out' restmass or relative mass? Or am i turning it around now. I definitely need to think about this?
drwahl6913
yor_on,

Interesting you brought up anti matter because I actually thought about it for time in terms of how it might fit into my theory. If I am right about a standing wave (when in atomic form) pushing negative charge outward and positive charge inward similarly to what we see in an electric generator, then anti matter would simply be reversing polarity pushing positive charge outward and negative charge inward. In an electric generator the coils of copper wire remain the same but when the direction of rotation is reversed polarity changes direction.

This would mean according to my theory.

Matter: The surface charge of an atom is negative.
Anti Matter: The surface charge of an atom is positive.

Surely, electromagnetic forces would pull these atoms together. Just not sure yet what the result would be, coupled photons phase canceling coupled photons? One thing I am sure of is that they would most definitely annihilate each other in terms of matter.

That was just thought when I was trying to see if my theory could support what we see within our universe.

Dale Wahl
yor_on
" if they did cancel each other out there should be some 'disturbance' in that spacetime as nothing according to entropy just 'disappears " Am i right there? About what would happen when matter and antimatter meet. I never thought about it in this manner before, but the concept are very strange. Antimatter as in belonging to spacetime but 'annihilating' matter? Without entropy getting in the way?? the headache :)

Matter: The surface charge of an atom is negative.
Anti Matter: The surface charge of an atom is positive.

Let's play (i wanna play, pleease :) with it a little, why are you talking about Atoms here? you're thinking of it in terms of 'matter'? Your Atoms are made up from electromagnetic fields right as are photons, all of them seems to be fields. So what happens when two fields of opposing nature meet? If we were talking of magnets they would attract each other, no? In your standing wave there was two fields of the same kind but on a collision direction and here we have two fields of the opposite kind in a collision direction. Now you define those field as electromagnetic and expect them to act very much the same as on a macroscopic level (or am i wrong now :). What I'm thinking (maybe) is that this act is happening on a QM level. Is the same behavior seen there as 'here'? Or are there other possibilities?

Hmm perhaps its time to go too bed now its pretty late where i live. Like 2.40 (night time. is that AM or PM . can't remember :)
drwahl6913
Matter Creation

Because of momentum conservation laws, the creation of a pair of fermions (matter particles) out of a single photon cannot occur. However, matter creation is allowed by momentum conservation law when in the presence of another particle (it may be another photon or other boson, or even a fermion) which can share photon's momentum. Thus, matter can be created out of two photons, for example (this is the process inverse to annihilation).

The law of energy conservation sets a minimum photon energy required for creation of a pair of fermions: this threshold energy must be greater than the total rest energy of the fermions created. To create an electron-positron pair the total energy of the photons must be at least 2mec2 = 20.511 MeV = 1.022 MeV (me is the mass of one electron and c is the speed of light in vacuum), an energy value that corresponds to soft gamma ray photons. The creation of a much more massive pair, like a proton and antiproton, requires photons with energy of more than 1.88 GeV (hard gamma ray photons).

First calculations of rate of e+/e- pair production in photon-photon collision was done by Lev Landau in 1934.[1] It was predicted that the process of e+/e- pair creation (via collisions of photons) dominates in collision of ultrarelativistic charged particles because those photons are radiated in narrow cones along the direction of motion of original particle greatly increasing photon flux.

In high-energy particle colliders, matter creation events have yielded a wide variety of exotic heavy particles precipitating out of colliding photon jets (see two-photon physics). Currently, two-photon physics studies creation of various fermion pairs both theoretically and experimentally (using particle accelerators, air showers, radioactive isotopes, etc).

As shown above, to produce ordinary baryonic matter out of a photon gas, this gas must not only have a very high photon density, but also be very hot the energy (temperature) of photons must obviously exceed the rest mass energy of the given matter particle pair. The threshold temperature for production of electrons is about 1010 kelvins, 1013 K for protons and neutrons, etc. In the early universe (see Big Bang) photons and fermions (massive particles of matter) freely interconverted. As photon gas expanded and cooled, some fermions were left over (in extremely small amount ~10-10) because low energy photons could no longer break them apart - and that is the matter we see today in the universe around us.

Seems to me like my phase canceled standing waves theory can explain every element in the universe.

Dale Wahl
yor_on
Sorry Dale, i was somewhat slow yesterday :) Sometime i stay on for too long, and then my brain goes into 'suspended mode'. Its like a addiction, being here :) Are there any clinics for this kind of behavior? It seems realistic to expect a threshold before a photon can create fermions. on the other hand the universe seems to have set the threshold quite low as photons creates relativistic matter all the time, kind of :) You know 'virtual particles'. Its a little like a good magician, always in training ::)) But I'm somewhat stuck on the idea of antimatter for now. We know that something alike to that concept exist, but what is it? In your standing wave two forces meet and cancel each others motion in time, but they still 'exist' right? But when two photons collide then? They split up into mater and photon, no? and when 'anti photon' meet 'photon' that would be the only time something truly disappear?? Does that make sense to you? So if that is right, how can it disappear, isn't it supposed to obey the law of entropy too. Nothing can disappear, it are expected to transform, no? Otherwise it seems that entropy doesn't hold water, so to speak? How do you see it? What am i missing? The implications of something being 'allowed' to 'leave' our spacetime is very remarkable, isn't it?
drwahl6913
yor_on,

You appear to be getting off track a bit.

My theory doesn't suggest energy disappears even if anti matter can exists in the way I described above. All I was suggesting was if a standing wave can exist with the same coupled photon structure and opposite rotation it could exist as what we interpret to be anti-matter.

But you seem like your getting the coupling of photons right.

The interaction of two photons creates what I call coupled photons. If the two photons to be interacted are within the gamma ray spectrum we observe the coupled photons to be fermions.

Every frequency in the electromagnetic spectrum will produce the coupled photon the only difference will be their size. When they exist as part of a standing wave the spin velocity of the standing wave can result in the coupled photon existing as a fermion no matter what frequency it was created by.

Dale Wahl
yor_on
Yes i think i understand, somewhat like a 'fractal' Universe :) But still, what are your opinion on anti matter. Especially when it 'annihilates' something else? Does it disappear or how should i see it?
yor_on
Ok, so i reread it and you did describe it from your theory " All I was suggesting was if a standing wave can exist with the same coupled photon structure and opposite rotation it could exist as what we interpret to be anti-matter." I'm afraid that i was to stuck in thinking of it as 'ordinary' antimatter if you see my point, sorry drwahl6913 but it takes time for my brain to change gear :) . But, if you bear with me " just not sure yet what the result would be, coupled photons phase canceling coupled photons? One thing I am sure of is that they would most definitely annihilate each other in terms of matter." But would their 'energy' still exist in spacetime, and if so in what shape? I haven't thought about how anti matter seems to go against entropy before, but now i can't stop wondering. You know that saying 'you can't teach old dogs to sit' :) It will go easier on us both if you regard me as that old dog, on the other hand I'm determined to learn how to 'sit' ;) so in the end it will all work out i hope.
drwahl6913
Like I said, I haven't spent much time thinking about anti-matter in terms of how it fits into my theory. But because I need to know if my theory can support everything observable in the universe I did give it some thought.

As for your question about matter and anti-matter annihilation when each is formed from standing waves as would be the case in my theory, I suppose it would look very much like we can observe in the electron and positron annihilation. Gamma ray emission and smaller subatomic particles result.

According to my theory the standing wave making up matter pushes negative charge outward and positive charge inward. If the standing waves secondary rotation (the rotation with two axis points) were reversed and the structure of the coupled photons remained the same within the standing wave positive charge would be pushed outward and negative charge inward making up anti-matter. The two would most definitely annihilate each other probably very much like electrons and positrons but on a larger scale.

Dale wahl

yor_on
There are one strange implication from anti matter, no matter :) if you treat as 'classical' or the way you're doing drwahl6913. It is the implication that somehow there could be a whole 'hidden' universe created out of this (who said bicycling:). On the other hand, the name antimatter seems wrong to me. Reading some more i found that its a 'product' embedded in our spacetime whose primary effect is the mutual destruction of matter when in contact with the same. " The particles resulting from matter-antimatter annihilation are endowed with energy equal to the difference between the rest mass of the products of the annihilation and the rest mass of the original matter-antimatter pair, which is often quite large. " So it violates no principle of entropy.

It was that word 'Anti' who somehow gave me the impression that the energy contained by this collision would eat itself up leaving no particles at all. Sloppy thinking there :). Also Antimatter seems to obey Gravity in much the same way as matter does, which to me is a implication that you might be able to treat it as you thought.

" The only direct experimental result on antimatter and gravity comes from Supernova 1987A. This supernova in the Large Magellanic Cloud emitted both neutrinos and antineutrinos, some of which were eventually detected on Earth. Those neutrinos and antineutrinos took 160,000 years to reach Earth, and while traveling were bent from a "straight line" path by the gravity from our own galaxy. The bending with gravity changed the time needed to reach Earth by about 5 months, yet both the neutrinos and the antineutrinos reached Earth at roughly the same time (within the same 12 second interval). This shows that the neutrinos and antineutrinos "fell" similarly, to a very high level of precision (about 1 part in a million) "

Thats the danger of believing that one knows what something is without checking it up first i guess :(

PS: but hey, I though i was the first one thinking of it ::))) And that all you guys had missed it. (yep, there's definitely a clinic waiting for me somewhere down the line :)
Aireal
Drwahl6913

My friend Mike, who was conducting phase cancellation experiments also believes in the standing wave approach.

Mike, and Geoff, who created WSM theory, based their work on the paper by Milo Wolff on the electron as a standing wave using QED. They are all friends of Milo. I am still an admin., on the forum they formed. I used Milo's paper as the base for my work also.

Here are some more suggestions for experiments. A Casmir like attractive force is seen in more places than between charged plates. It is called the Van der Waals force between atoms. It is even seen between ships close to each other at sea.

It is a wave cancellation effect that may be relevant to your work. Thought I would mention it.

Charles
drwahl6913
Aireal,

Thanks for the info regarding Van der Waals force.

I too am under the impression of a molecular bond originating from the standing wave.

Another thing, when standing waves form matter their final elemental composition may be greatly influenced by other matter within that environment.

I am under the impression one of the experiments I listed on my webpage may be capable of paving the way towards providing proof. I have mentioned here, I on several occasions created small amounts of disintegration in material I tested. Some of this material such as organic materials (green fern clipping was the best sample I could have provided) I tested were so obviously affected that inspection under a microscope would have left any scientist with no plausible explanation to its current state. The appearance was as if it had been decomposed for some time, yet still green. Unfortunately my current location is not suitable to accommodate those experiments. Although I have setup a simplified version of that experiment, I see some of the expected results I saw but do not expect to be able to achieve disintegration here.

I would be interested in the url to the forum you mentioned.

Also I would like to thank everyone here who has participated in this topic. Your discussion has helped me in many ways to the continued development of my theory. I have updated my webpage as a result, some of you may recognize your influence on it. electromagnetic-waves.com

Dale Wahl
yor_on
Nice thinking Aireal :)

"Because of momentum conservation laws, the creation of a pair of fermions (matter particles) out of a single photon cannot occur. However, matter creation is allowed by momentum conservation law when in the presence of another particle (it may be another photon or other boson, or even a fermion) which can share photon's momentum. Thus, matter can be created out of two photons, for example (this is the process inverse to annihilation)."

What of 'virtual matter' then? I thought they were created by one photon? And if you 'charge' a photon to a very high energy level there will still be no matter formed? So matter would only be created as a interaction between two (or more) photons. Therefore your 'standing wave, right? So there is a really simple (???) experiment to test it by :) If matter can be created through one photon, how is that possible?? Dale don't kill me now, questions is the only thing i have yet ::))
wbraxtonwilson
QUOTE (yor_on+Jul 21 2007, 07:46 PM)
You have defined creation of matter from couplings of photons, what does that do to the concept of 'restmass'? and 'relative mass', how would you define those aspects?
How does 'matter' keep it self stable?
What do you believe light to be? ( Couldn't help myself, asking that one smile.gif

Yor_on

You seem to be on hold on the question of "rest mass". Will you explain how you get to "rest mass" complete with the Alpha Numeric necessary QM treatment in vector analysis, (of scalers), so we can get to the point of your perpetual questions? What the hell are your professors doing, sending you out to do intelligence work for them? Granted you are good, diverse, but also overworked and over extending. The old physicist home is full of those who spend time asking unanswerable questions. (This reply was due to my deficiency about your question of photon "rest mass", raised elsewhere. Stick with it kid. Wendell Wilson smile.gif
Aireal
Drwahl6913

Here is the link to the WSM forum. http://www.physics-philosophy-metaphysics.com/forum/

The site will be down for another month or two while it is being rebuilt and redesigned. You can still read anything on the forum, we just can't post till it is up and running again.

Charles
yor_on
Ah well :) My uppermost reason for my 'stuckness' on mass is that curiosity :)
In the world we are living in, mass is a constant phenomena, and quite different from what we call electromagnetism. On a QM level it may be different, but as i macroscopically see such a diversity of forces i want to see it as clearly as i can. With mathematics you can create 'closed universes' of impeccable logic that describes something that clearly from observation of our reality, can't be true, at least not in our universe. As that Frenchman(18-1900?) that created a logical proof saying that all parallel lines will meet in the end. I don't believe they do that in our universe at least :). Also i'm not very good at math, wish i was but that's the truth :) Most of the guys at this forum are 'lightyears' before me, you included i presume. But i do read about it and i find it a fascinating subject.

And yes, i believe that there will be a place at that 'clinic' for me too ::))

This supports my questioning i belive.

" The Standard Model does not explain the origin of mass, nor why some particles are very heavy while others have no mass at all; it does not explain why there are so many different types of matter particles in the universe; and it does not offer a unified description of all the fundamental forces. Indeed, the deepest problem in fundamental physics may be how to extend the successes of quantum physics to the force of gravity. It is the search for solutions to these problems that define the current objectives of particle physics and the programme for the LHC."
drwahl6913
yor-on,

Your a genius, I had no idea we have so much information on virtual particles. This certainly sheds some new light on my experimentation. You've definitely given me more to think about as far as my experiments go. Thanks!!!

virtual particle

There are many observable physical phenomena resulting from interactions involving virtual particles. All tend to be characterized by the relatively short range of the force interaction producing them. Some of them are:

The Coulomb force between electric charges. It is caused by exchange of virtual photons. In symmetric 3-dimensional space this exchange results in inverse square law for force.

The so-called near field of radio antennas, where the magnetic effects of the current in the antenna wire and the charge effects of the wire's capacitative charge are detectable, but both of which effects disappear with increasing distance from the antenna much more quickly than do the influence of conventional electromagnetic waves, for which E is always equal to cB, and which are composed of real photons.

The strong nuclear force between quarks - it is the result of interaction of virtual gluon's. The residual of this force outside of quark triplets (neutron and proton) holds neutrons and protons together in nuclei, and is due to virtual mesons such as the pi meson and rho meson.

The weak nuclear force - it is the result of exchange by virtual W bosons.

The spontaneous emission of a photon during the decay of an excited atom or excited nucleus; such a decay is prohibited by ordinary quantum mechanics and requires the quantization of the electromagnetic field for its explanation.

The Casimir effect, where the ground state of the quantized electromagnetic field causes attraction between a pair of electrically neutral metal plates.

The van der Waals force, which is partly due to the Casimir effect between two atoms,

Vacuum polarization, which involves pair production or the decay of the vacuum, which is the spontaneous production of particle-antiparticle pairs (such as electron-positron).

Lamb shift of positions of atomic levels.

Hawking radiation, where the gravitational field is so strong that it causes the spontaneous production of photon pairs (with black body energy distribution) and even of particle pairs.

Most of these have analogous effects in solid-state physics; indeed, one can often gain a better intuitive understanding by examining these cases. In semiconductors, the roles of electrons, positrons and photons in field theory are replaced by electrons in the conduction band, holes in the valence band, and phonon's or vibrations of the crystal lattice.

Antiparticles have been proven to exist and should not be confused with virtual particles or virtual antiparticles.

Dale Wahl
yor_on
Dale, nice information :) It's impressive, ' The strong nuclear force between quarks - it is the result of interaction of virtual gluon's. The residual of this force outside of quark triplets (neutron and proton) holds neutrons and protons together in nuclei, and is due to virtual mesons such as the pi meson and rho meson. ' How do they prove it? Do you have any link to the actual experiment(s) ? So what bind us together is something intermittent but constant in time? How? I thought that the idea behind 'virtual particles' was that their nature was of such a short duration that they never would 'interfere' with our universe. Here they state something else, no? that their 'flickering in time' creates a constant force. It's a very strange idea, like something out of nothing, does this fit in with your theory?

Btw: i'm no genius, i'm just a lazy questioning son of a ::)) It's you guys that try to create a theory that should be worth the praise.

drwahl6913
Size really does matter.

I could use some help with a concept I been working on so I'm going to post it here just in case any of you wish to help take this on.

This concept specifically ties mass to the size of the system, similarly to what we see in frequency wavelengths. This concept implies that the diameter of the system should be taken into consideration when determining mass and energy.

I began realizing this concept as I noticed the similarities between an accelerating mass and the blue shift of emanated electromagnetic radiation from an approaching object. This concept should be thought of as a contraction to energy when motion is applied to the system.

My thought is a mass energy equivalence equation may result which could tie quantum mechanics and relativity together.

If we examine the equations for both mass and frequency we will see similarities and relationships that end when we look for size in both.

The equation to determine frequency:

user posted image

Where f is frequency, c is the speed of light and user posted image is the wavelength.

Mass energy equivalence equation, where E is the total energy m is mass and c is the speed of light:

user posted image

or if expressed in this way,

user posted image

it could be the inverse of the equation for frequency if the diameter of the system were tied into this equation.

To find the amount of change in frequency of blue shifted electromagnetic waves we find:

Change in frequency:

user posted image

The observed frequency:

user posted image

Where f is frequency, v is velocity and c is the speed of light.

To find the relative mass of an object:

user posted image

I can't get any more of my equations images to post so I am going to try it on the next post to see if they post there. TO BE CONTINUED!
drwahl6913
CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST!

Mass and energy is expressed in terms of electron volts, for instance the mass of an electron is said to be about 0.511 MeV/c.

We can find the electron volts for a single photon by:

user posted image

Where E is the total energy, h is Planck's constant, user posted image is the wavelength, f is the frequency and c is the speed of light.

We know the frequency equations are good for computing changes in frequency, observed frequency and even for computing electron volts for a photon. We also know there is a problem when it comes to the equations for a smooth transition between relativity and quantum mechanics. Could this problem lay in that our perspective of atomic and subatomic particles is that they are point-like, yet with velocity a contraction of energy occurs.

These next two equations are definitely subject to change and are only posted to relay the concept that the size of the system is related to mass and energy.

rest mass:

user posted image

and relative mass

user posted image

Where E is the total energy, m is the mass, h is Planck's constant, p is momentum, d is the diameter of the system and c is the speed of light.

Dale Wahl
Aireal
drwhl6913

Here is a link to my paper, I think there are a couple of things that might interest you in your research.
JD101

http://www.wbabin.net/physics/laster.pdf

Hope it is of use to you.

Charles
freethis
QUOTE (Zephir+Jul 21 2007, 02:40 PM)

credited to MR. YOUNG

THE ZERO-DIMENSIONALITY OF PHOTONS
(Three Degrees of Freedom)
We may begin with electromagnetic radiation, whose ubiquitous presence is most familiar to us as visible light. Can one imagine a universe without light? The sun gone out, the stars extinguished? Hardly, for not only does the sun supply the energy for plant growth, and thence for all animal life, but without light we could observe nothing-perhaps not even think. And if this plea for the importance of light is insufficient, we can instance the generation of matter from photons, for a photon of appropriate energy can condense into a nuclear particle. And photons are also the end point in that ultimate destruction of matter which science is discovering in what is known as "gravitational collapse," the final disappearance of matter which occurs when a star becomes so dense that its nuclear material collapses into a "singularity" (how effectively this word conveys its meaning without benefit of definition). Whatever this singularity is, it is not matter; it is something that can contain energy in less space than can matter, and this must be photons, which increase in energy as they decrease in size, or wavelength.

In short, the beginning of all things is light, by which we mean photons of all frequencies or wavelengths. (At a wavelength of 10-" centimeters a photon can produce a nuclear particle.)

Thus, in its smallness of dimension and in its possession of frequency, the photon conforms to the description of zero-dimensionality, as a point with an associated frequency. Further, the photon conforms to a zero-dimensional entity in that it has three degrees of freedom, because its free passage in any direction involves two angular measures (two degrees of freedom), and its velocity of 186,000 miles per second constitutes a third degree of freedom, of distance, or extension. In answer to the response that this is a "limited velocity," and hence a constraint, we must insist that the velocity of light is not a limiting velocity as is the "speed limit" on a highway if the police were to chase a photon in a space ship, not only could they never overtake it, but however much power they exerted, and however closely they themselves approached the speed of light, they would still measure the speed of the photon away from them at 186,000 miles per second.

Thus our definition of zero-dimensionality deduces that the primordial entity of nature is point-like, is associated with frequency, and has three degrees of freedom.

It is now in order to make a turn about and obtain information from the photon to implement our definition of zero-dimensionality. It will be recalled that we had to accept that the number associated with zero-dimensionality could only be distinguished from the number associated with one-dimensionality by the fact that it was a "pure number," devoid of the property of extension. We can now draw on the known character of the photon to sharpen this distinction, as follows.

We know that the photon may be defined as a unit of action equal to Planck's constant h. We also know that action has the measure formula ML/T, that is, it is energy (ML/T) times time (T), or momentum (ML/T) times length (L), or other combinations of these basic parameters of mass, length, and time. We now assert that such divisions of the photon are analytic, in a way, fictions; they are aspects of the totality, action, ways of dividing it into parts to which sense experience has access.

We earlier said that time could be defined as the inverse of the initial undefined term. This statement requires modification. The initial undefined term is action, but we can say that time is one of its components. Action is the product of time and energy. If we extract time (divide by time), we obtain energy!

The implication is twofold. In the first place, we can now say the initial photon, a zero-dimensional entity, has a constant as its measure (Action = Planck's constant h). This avoids the difficulty of having to call it a pure number. We have traced the dimensions of cosmological genesis to a dimensionless constant.

In the second place, this cosmological goose egg, Planck's constant, when it hatches out into one-dimensionality and produces time, also engenders energy, or mass and length. The same womb that produces number and dimension produces mass and energy. This conclusion is of great significance, for it demonstrates how "physicality" emerges from idealist, how physics unfolds from mathematics.
drwahl6913
I been very busy trying to put together a better description and more drawings of what I saw in experimentation, I will post it here when I have completed it.

yor_on,

I have no idea how they prove a virtual particle as the mechanism of forces. I been trying to determine how virtual particles might fit into my experimentation and have not came to any conclusions as of yet. I just have to wonder how virtual those particles actually are, the electromagnetic standing wave has already brought to some of those conclusions. If you come across any more information on it I would like to know what you come up with.

Aireal,

Thanks for the link and let me know when your forum re-opens, please.

freethis,

interesting thoughts I liked your links to Arthur Young's video's, thanks.

Dale Wahl
drwahl6913
I'm thinking virtual particles aren't so virtual after all. They may be the result of coupled photons and or standing waves fluctuating between a particle state and a wave state (standing wave state). During my experiments one can observe millions of very fine white mist-like particles. These very particles are probably described as virtual particles in other experimentation. In my experimentation these white mist-like particles appear to come from all matter exposed to my experimentation. During long exposure to my experimentation disintegration of matter may develop. Depending on the elemental composition of matter exposed to my experiments other colored mist-like particles also appeared, I also observed yellow and black mist-like particles (white being the most dominant color from matter I tested).

The Casimir effect or Casimir-Polder force is an outcome of quantum field theory, which states that all of the various fundamental fields, such as the electromagnetic field, must be quantized at each and every point in space. In a nave sense, a field in physics may be envisioned as if space were filled with interconnected vibrating balls and springs, and the strength of the field can be visualized as the displacement of a ball from its rest position. Vibrations in this field propagate and are governed by the appropriate wave equation for the particular field in question. The second quantization of quantum field theory requires that each such ball-spring combination be quantized, that is, that the strength of the field be quantized at each point in space. Canonically, the field at each point in space is a simple harmonic oscillator, and its quantization places a quantum harmonic oscillator at each point. Excitations of the field correspond to the elementary particles of particle physics. However, even the vacuum has a vastly complex structure. All calculations of quantum field theory must be made in relation to this model of the vacuum.

In my experiments as disintegration begins violent macroscopic bursting appears to take place, particles are ejected in all directions with great velocity. I am under the impression the electromagnetic spectrum is responsible for every particle that makes up matter. Just as we see an incredible diversity in the physical manifestation of electromagnetic waves across the spectrum we may also see a similar diversity from coupled photons of various frequencies in terms of the particular particles they can form.

Dale Wahl
drwahl6913
I am quickly coming to the impression the white mist-like particles which result during my experiments are virtual particles. If I am correct then coupled photons also called scalar waves are virtual particles which fluctuate between a wave state (standing wave state) and a particle state. We (scientifically) already believe that the photon is responsible for the force of like charges repelling each other. Plus, we believe the virtual particle is responsible for the strong and weak forces (like charges held together forming matter). Which would mean if I am correct the coupled photon is responsible for the force holding like charges together and seems to me to make sense if the single photon is indeed responsible for the repulsion of like charges.

In one of my experiments I use two ground rods which must act on the coupled photon similarly to the way an antenna acts on a single photon. We (scientifically) already know when a photon comes in contact with an antenna, electrons within the metal antenna propel the photon across the length of the antenna. My ground rods which have a conductive source to the water table have to be propelling the coupled photons deeper into the earths magnetic field. A decoupling must be taking place between the ground rods.

Dale Wahl
PhysOrg scientific forums are totally dedicated to science, physics, and technology. Besides topical forums such as nanotechnology, quantum physics, silicon and III-V technology, applied physics, materials, space and others, you can also join our news and publications discussions. We also provide an off-topic forum category. If you need specific help on a scientific problem or have a question related to physics or technology, visit the PhysOrg Forums. Here youll find experts from various fields online every day.
To quit out of "lo-fi" mode and return to the regular forums, please click here.