13th June 2012 - 07:57 AM
Medical Fraternity study Life and Death. Shouldn't we study Death and causes of Death.
Wikipedia link, i feel we should add a
new section "Death Causes" which includes all the possible reasons
which can cause death to happen and the reasons for the death in terms of organ / multiple organ failure/s viz Brain, Heart, Lungs, Kidneys.
For examples :
1. Live electric wire - High Voltages.
2. Bite of Poisonous Snakes, Dogs (if not treated).
3. HIV and Advanced Cancer Diseases. Looks like Other Diseases have vaccines
and medicines available. For example Swine Flu, Bird Flu, Typhoid, Tuberculosis, Chicken Pox, Malaria, Cholera etc.
4. Accidents, Mishaps while traveling viz Road, Air, Ship.
5. Drowning in the ocean, sea, swimming pool, wells etc.
6. Death of a Mother or Baby or extreme cases both during delivery.
8. Exposing Body to Extreme Cold Temperatures.
9. Carnivorous animals viz tigers, lions, Bear, Cheetah, Leopard etc.
10. Hanging to ceiling fan, tree etc.
11. Natural Death due to old age.
12. Poisonous Gases Inhaled.
13. Poisonous consumption of Solid, Liquid matter.
14. Consumption of Many Sleeping Pills.
15. Landing in a area devoid of air, i.e. death due to insufficient oxygen to breathe.
16. Falling from a High Altitude i.e High Storey Building, Mountain, Cliffs.
18. Bursting of a Gas cylinder.
21. Struck by a Heavy Weapon or Heavy Weight Body.
Example : Falling of a Tree on the Head.
And there could be many more reasons for a Human Being Species Death to Happen which i have missed.
We should create a Database, Excel Sheet for Death Causes which will have fields
viz Number, Death Reason/Cause, Name of Organ/s Failure.
Have i missed anything for Death Cause/s ?.
Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar