To add comments or start new threads please go to the full version of: Calculation Of Polydispersity Index
PhysForum Science, Physics and Technology Discussion Forums > Nanotechnology > Nanotechnology

lucy
Please let me know how the Zetasizer nano is calculating the Z-average size and the polydispersity index of nanoparticles.
Can we caalculate the PDI from the Intensity Vs. size (d,nm) or it is dependent on the size of individuaal nanoparticles.
Bloy
I'm wondering if its just me, or is everyone reading the OP's words as mystified as me?
boit
I am completely mystified. I'd like to learn though so where do i start? These stuff are not even touched on in high school, right? You can imagine how clueless i'm. unsure.gif blink.gif
donaldjeo
Hmmmm... ok, if you solve your self that would be great... But when you feel any problem i have one person who solve your problem... and your can tell me freely... wink.gif
==============
Post by Donald
Huxlay
Interesting post dude....discussion are always helpful in one way or the other. Thanks for giving out information. Itís really nice and mean full.
Dr Azza
Is Polydispersion index automatic calculated from zeta sizer or I must calculate it by my self
PhysOrg scientific forums are totally dedicated to science, physics, and technology. Besides topical forums such as nanotechnology, quantum physics, silicon and III-V technology, applied physics, materials, space and others, you can also join our news and publications discussions. We also provide an off-topic forum category. If you need specific help on a scientific problem or have a question related to physics or technology, visit the PhysOrg Forums. Here youíll find experts from various fields online every day.
To quit out of "lo-fi" mode and return to the regular forums, please click here.
© Science X : physics and technology news - Version for PDAs - Medical & Health news articles - mobile