We primarily use Umbrella for two reasons
1. Protection from Rain.
2. Protection from Sunlight.
Its a Manual Process for opening an umbrella using a Mechanical switch.
Can this process be automated by fixing rainfall and sunlight sensors on the Umbrella Device. i.e. Two sensors (Could be Wireless or Wired) each for detecting rain and detecting Broad Sunlight ?.
1. Rainfall. Instead of Person manually clicking on the Button to open the Umbrella, the Rain sensor detects the Rain falling and the umbrella opens on its own.
2. Broad Sunlight. Instead of Person manually clicking on the Button to open the Umbrella, the Sunlight sensor detects the Broad Sunlight and the umbrella opens on its own.
3. Rain Stops. The Rain sensor detects no Rain falling and the umbrella closes of its own.
4. No Broad Sunlight. The Sunlight sensor detects no broad Sunlight and the umbrella closes of its own.
Can this be achieved ?.
Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar