Because there are lots of Homework help topics with the same title I feel as though there should be a few basic guidelines to follow for the questions.
1) Have a descriptive topic title: e.g. "Resistance of a Copper wire" instead of "OMG, i need this 4 tomoz, HELP!!!!!!111!!"
2) Clearly write the problem as it is shown on the sheet - any information you believe to be irrelevant may well be relevant in the correct solution.
3) State the methods you have attempted in detail - so we know where you might have gone wrong and can give some pointers
4) If you have tried googling for help state the search terms used - this is so we can try different terms to find more relevant links.
5) State clearly when it is due so that the ones which are due sooner can get more help Note that this should NOT be in the topic title.
6) If, after a few days, your homework ends up being due the next day, has had no replies, and is no longer on the first page then please feel free to bump it back up to the first page.
If you feel these rules need to be added to, or amended in any way, then please feel free to post below or edit this post accordingly.
I hope this will make the homework section easier to provide help in.