To add comments or start new threads please go to the full version of: A New Type Of Visible Radiant Vortex Energy?
PhysForum Science, Physics and Technology Discussion Forums > Relativity, Quantum Mechanics and New Theories > Relativity, Quantum Mechanics, New Theories
Pages: 1, 2

david lambright
hi, my name is david lambright and i have built a device that is based loosely on leedskalnins generator...these devices radiate a visible energy that looks like a heat mirage, but NO heat!...there are step by step videos on how to build my device.....very simple to build..potatoheadists channel on youtube ....david
david lambright
hi again...the device i built is loosely based on Leedskalnins "generator" design...the lock i refer to is not as strong as a U and keeper type lock, more like clean connections at all junctions held tightly together, [zip tied] then energized to start an orbit in the ring of segments.....this setup radiates a VISIBLE energy from the device.....this radiation has been seen by over 100 people...replicators on this and other forums have copied my device and have seen this VISIBLE radiant energy emanating from it....this same energy interacts with matter and creates gravitational anomalies....i believe that Eds generator produced this same energy, and that Tesla and others saw this same energy.......i also believe that he spun this energy field into a vortex with his generator and that is where he got his "power" to lift heavy stones....i have seen this energy around every PMH i have ever made.....i have seen this same energy start a vortex above my device....this energy starts to take on "colours" as it flows....many people have seen both of these effects also......some people see it right off with out me saying a word....some it takes longer...it took my father a long time....this radiation is absolutely REAL!...this is not anyones imagination or some reflection or trick on the eyes.....i believe that those who do not see it right away are 'looking past the mark....this energy is not geographical either....i believe Eds generator was designed to make radiant energy...there are some who are still trying to make electricity with copies of his device.....i also believe that his generator, when energized, started a radiant flow and that he spun this energy into a vortex, large enough to perpetuate its spinning and was able to direct this energy through wires [it likes to flow in metal] to be used elsewhere........david
Maddscientist101
Till it works without a CRANK of any kind I don't think anyone is goint to be impressed...
david lambright
i am impressed....there are many others who are impressed also...i know what i have found and i am sorry you are not impressed.....i will try harder OK.....david
brucep
QUOTE (david lambright+Sep 17 2010, 09:47 AM)
hi again...the device i built is loosely based on Leedskalnins "generator" design...the lock i refer to is not as strong as a U and keeper type lock, more like clean connections at all junctions held tightly together, [zip tied] then energized to start an orbit in the ring of segments.....this setup radiates a VISIBLE energy from the device.....this radiation has been seen by over 100 people...replicators on this and other forums have copied my device and have seen this VISIBLE radiant energy emanating from it....this same energy interacts with matter and creates gravitational anomalies....i believe that Eds generator produced this same energy, and that Tesla and others saw this same energy.......i also believe that he spun this energy field into a vortex with his generator and that is where he got his "power" to lift heavy stones....i have seen this energy around every PMH i have ever made.....i have seen this same energy start a vortex above my device....this energy starts to take on "colours" as it flows....many people have seen both of these effects also......some people see it right off with out me saying a word....some it takes longer...it took my father a long time....this radiation is absolutely REAL!...this is not anyones imagination or some reflection or trick on the eyes.....i believe that those who do not see it right away are 'looking past the mark....this energy is not geographical either....i believe Eds generator was designed to make radiant energy...there are some who are still trying to make electricity with copies of his device.....i also believe that his generator, when energized, started a radiant flow and that he spun this energy into a vortex, large enough to perpetuate its spinning and was able to direct this energy through wires [it likes to flow in metal] to be used elsewhere........david

"...... this same energy interacts with matter and creates gravitational anomalies......."

Bullshit. What you're saying is the pressure term in the metric dominates and you can control this to lift heavy stones. My guess is you don't have a clue what I'm talking about or what you're talking about.
Plumb Bob
QUOTE (david lambright+Sep 17 2010, 03:44 AM)
hi, my name is david lambright and i have built a device that is based loosely on leedskalnins generator...these devices radiate a visible energy that looks like a heat mirage, but NO heat!...
on youtube ....david

Why don't you put a link to the video so we all can see it with details of how it was taken. WHY do you think there "is no heat" . Video camcorders readily pick up infrared. Just about everything radiates "heat" unless it is at absolute zero temp.

Bob
david lambright
hi....i have a new video on my youtube channel potatoheadists channel .....david PS they dont allow links on this forum....david
david lambright
hi...i also post at overunity.com...and energetic forum.com......the OU thread is ...a new type of visible radiant energy...the EF thread is ...gravity waves found...david
brucep
QUOTE (david lambright+Sep 21 2010, 12:03 AM)
hi...i also post at overunity.com...and energetic forum.com......the OU thread is ...a new type of visible radiant energy...the EF thread is ...gravity waves found...david

How about crankdotcom or boogereatingnitwits.com
david lambright
i could not locate those sites, but over at thunderbolts.info, there is someone with some very interesting threads.....her name is Lizzie...the thread is; various energy and force speculations.....here is a bit of it......."In the subtle energy world, it is torsion fields that are the carriers of the active forces.

Torsion Fields
http://www.padrak.com/ine/NEN_5_11_2.html

Torsion fields have been studied by several groups of Russian scientists for at least three decades and most of that time in secret. What are torsion fields? According to A. Akimov, these fields come in at least three types: E-fields, S-fields, and G-fields. The E, S, and G stand for Electric, Spin, and Gravity fields. The torsion field and its emanations are subtle energy fields. They are separate and distinct from classical Electric, Magnetic, and Gravity fields.

Torsion fields can be generated, detected, switched on and off (such as for communication purposes), and are a distinct type of energy field heretofore not included in today's classical physics. Torsion field emanations can travel at velocities at least as high as 109 times the speed of light. Torsion fields can interact with laser beams (change frequency); affect biological processes; are generated by melting or solidifying some materials; affect quartz crystals; affect some electronic components; can favorably change some beverages; and have been noted to affect gravity.

According to Akimov, torsion fields coupled with the standard electric, magnetic, and gravity fields should provide means for a unified field theory that will extend the realm of science to include the effects of consciousness."......anyway, i will post more soon...david
AlexG
Anyone have the address for Crackpots Anonymous?
david lambright
a question; is there anyones work you do agree with?....tesla, t t brown, leedskalnin, piggot, schauberger...maxwell, etc. etc........david
AlexG
Ah, the appeal to the irrelevant authorities.
CrazyJesse
can favorably change some beverages;

OHHHH YEAAAAAH!!! *Kool-Aid guy busts through the wall at tachyon speeds*
laugh.gif
david lambright
so...there is nothing new to learn/discover?...i have built a device that VISIBLY radiates something from it....say what you will, that does not matter....i have told others how to replicate my device, which they have done, and they see the same radiation coming off of it.....explain to me what it is or build one yourself.....or better yet, i will build you one...well, an "oxide core" device, so you can see for yourself that there is something there.....if by some slight chance you do want one to test etc., you will have to wait a couple weeks, because i have promised to build a few for members of other forums....but if not, oh well......i have said this on other forums......"if this is nothing, it will be exposed as such, but if it is as i say it is, it will continue to grow and be explored"........david PS....CJ, why dont you call it .
CrazyJesse
All I can see in the infrared videos look like decompression artifacts of digital video.(compressed video sucks) little waverings and waggles that look like interlacing. get it on FILM, or try to send it as an .AVI
Plumb Bob
QUOTE (david lambright+Sep 19 2010, 12:47 AM)
hi....i have a new video on my youtube channel potatoheadists channel  .....david  PS they dont allow links on this forum....david

I didn't ask you about a new video....I asked a simple question:

Lets try again; You made a stateemnt that there is no heat generated...
sooo....
1. "WHY DO YOU THINK THERE IS NO HEAT"??

2. Do you understand that video recorders record infrared signatures.???

Please answer if you want to be taken seriously....

Bob.
david lambright
let me re-phrase...there is no extra heat generated by my device....if any thing, it feels cooler around my devices....there is something there....over one hundred people have seen this radiation, and felt its effects....i am not trying to decieve anyone and have kept everything open source.......it really DOES radiate an energy feild!.......david
AlexG
if any thing, it feels cooler around my devices

I don't suppose it's occured to you to use a thermometer and actually come up with something more accurate than 'it feels'?
david lambright
PLEASE...if you watch my videos, use the 240p mode....thanks...david
QUOTE (david lambright+Oct 8 2010, 05:46 AM)
PLEASE...if you watch my videos, use the 240p mode....thanks...david

I'd rather watch my willy shrivel to charcoal with a self inflicted conc sulphuric acid knob-bath. smile.gif
david lambright
nice
david lambright
hi everyone sm0ky2

Re: a new kind of visible radiant energy?
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2010, 08:10:52 AM »QuoteQuote from: Loner on August 24, 2010, 07:53:33 AMNot to sound too stupid, But I would like to replicate this, but have seen no plan or detailed description to enable me to do that.

Is such information available? If on another site, please list a link and I'll run over there.

I'm VERY eager to see what interactions there are via basic electrical interactions, as in, what levels "Overload" these intrinsic ones...

Any information would be appreciated! (I'm thinking inverse control...)

ok, FIRST you need to understand what the Perpetual Motion Holder is. Ed Leedskalnin gave this magical wonder to the world.
its basically a metal loop, with a piece that can be open and closed like a switch. Ed used a seperate metal piece, called a "keeper", its like the bar you see across a "U"-magnet
a coil is wound around each end of the loop, opposite the gap.
and wound opposite one another, to form two electromagnets.

when current is sent through the coils, and the "keeper" is in place, a magnetic current will develop through the entire loop, holding the keeper in place. even after the electricity is shut off.

After you understand this simple concept
then go to Dave's YouTube page and watch all his videos.
he shows a few different ways to make the PMH.
its all the same concept, just applied differently.

this new device is modeled after Ed's wheel, found in coral castle

Dave added his own creativity to it, and discovered that it radiates energy.

its a very simple design, and Dave walks you through the building process in YouTube video. plus several other videos of him playing with it. I have to tell you, what you see in the videos doesnt do it justice, you have to see this for yourself. (all words of caution i mentioned above still apply)

This is Scotty demonstrating a PMH holding a 23lb weight,
with magnetic current.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uZdEJALdiQ

and this is Dave's chanell
http://www.youtube.com/user/potatoheadist

a post from a different forum.......david
Fivestrikes
QUOTE (david lambright+Oct 9 2010, 09:16 PM)
plus several other videos of him playing with it.

ohmy.gif ....... absolutely disgusting - ban him rpenner! laugh.gif
dhcracker
QUOTE (Fivestrikes+Oct 10 2010, 12:04 AM)
ohmy.gif ....... absolutely disgusting - ban him rpenner! laugh.gif

Whats up with the new ID?? Finally get in trouble? Don't feel bad I got in trouble too lol.
david lambright
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=672mIWDV90A a new video...david
Beer w/Straw
What the heck was that!
AlexG
One of the worst pieces of nonsense I've ever seen.

I'd suggest David see an opthamalogist.
Ed Wood
Wow low res of out of focus video of lines and other poorly lit backgrounds causing pixel distortion!
You have made an incredible discovery!

Hey, I bet if you take still flash pictures of rain you can discover spirit orbs.

What a total waste of time.

Plumb Bob
QUOTE (Ed Wood+Oct 30 2010, 12:42 AM)
Wow low res of out of focus video of lines and other poorly lit backgrounds causing pixel distortion!

Either that or a bunch of fleas infesting his rug.
I'd get a can of Raid is I lived in that house. laugh.gif

david lambright
hi ...i have done something interesting.....i was experimenting with some gold leaf and i succeeded in making it paramagnetic...i was able to pick it up with a magnet..this was done by putting the leaf between the junction of a PMH and energizing it...i left it like that a few hours and now part of the leaf sticks to a magnet...i am not sure of the impurities in my leaf....but in any case it worked.....david
rpenner
Not really strong evidence, because the effect you described could be adhesion and not paramagnetism. Could you devise a test to distinguish between them?
david lambright
rpenner!...i am sure there is ways i could test the gold leaf, but i am sure it works....jetijs, on another forum was able to get pop-can thickness aluminum to exhibit giant para magnetism.....he even heated the material to near its melting point, and it still retained the para magnetism....david
Ed Wood
Copper is highly paramagnetic. There is probably some copper impurity in your gold leaf.

Aluminum is paramagnetic @ any thickness.

Diamagnetic is more interesting.

Try this get yourself about 1000 small Nd-Fe magnets 1/8" to 3/16" round 3/32" thick.

arrange the magnets NSNSNSNSNSN on a piece of Mu metal I find a piece of High voltage conduit cover works pretty good.

Then get a piece of pyrolytic graphite cut a round piece about the size of a penny.
Cleave it about half the width of a penny.

Get two pennies and you have a nice small powerless diagmagnetic hockey table

Lunarlanding
QUOTE (david lambright+Jan 8 2011, 09:07 AM)
hi ...i have done something interesting.....i was experimenting with some gold leaf and i succeeded in making it paramagnetic...i was able to pick it up with a magnet..this was done by putting the leaf between the junction of a PMH and energizing it...i left it like that a few hours and now part of the leaf sticks to a magnet...i am not sure of the impurities in my leaf....but in any case it worked.....david

You could have gold nanoparticles on the leaf....
Gold nanoparticles hae recently been shown to be paramagnetic.
http://www.spring8.or.jp/pdf/en/res_fro/04/069-070.pdf

Lunar
david lambright
more theory.....magnetism is not quite equal...one pole is stronger than the other.....pulsing a PMH twice changes the polarity of the dominant stream...lets say Earth has a dominant N...in my experiments with a toroidal PMH show that polarity is connected to thermal convection...a PMH with a dominant S has thermal convective flows reversed from what is natural on Earths surface...these flows are visible with the naked eye as they dissapate back into the field, like a mirage...the flow has been seen and recorded by many people...this flow of convective force is not connected to heat....just like a magnet, this flow has polarity but its polarity can be reversed...unlike poles attract....so the PMHs dominant S is attracted to Earths N...if you want, try this....energize a PMH two times...take a piece of calcite and lightly hold it near the PMH....you will find that there are places on the ring [circular PMH] that will repel the calcitce crystal...try this cheap and easy expirement for yourself.. .in a PMH, the force flows in the center of the material...we know that this force is magnetic in its nature, holding the keeper on PMH and lighting a bulb shows us this...this ENERGY,being a bi-directional flow.and being magnetic in nature is attracted to the poles of a magnet and since it likes to flow in metal can be coaxed to flow in a wire...everyone has seen the photo of Ed with his hand on his "rotor" right?...why is there the mass of metal ABOVE his device?...this metal mass had to be above the rotor for this polarized flow to accumulate into....a wire from this over to his quarry ...this half of the flow being polarized S but now it carries upward convection, is attracted to Earths N like an upside-down siphon...spinning the rotor started the flow which would continue to flow from the S wire as long as the siphon didnt break...this flow could then be used to fill the stones with S polarized, upward convective force [levity]....and the same way heat is absorbed, a stone could be filled to its buoyancy point and moved...as the stone "cooled" its weight comes back...this flow of energy is distinct ....it can flow forever...we know that super cooled matter does this, by cooling them to their reverse buoyancy point.....as they warm back up their weight returns....Ed did this exact thing, using the earths natural fields....this is my theory these conclusions were arrived at through experimentation and rediscovery! thanks.......david
Ed Wood
David, since you are so fond of videos here are some I made of the maglev hockey game I was describing. Diamagnetisim at it's finest.

The Game

More Maglev Hockey

Maglev Hockey
david lambright
hey, this is part of a thesis/ theory that i have been working on forever it seems...i think that these ideas will change physics...i hope you too will find simple answers to the problems that plague the classic and quantum models... there are 2 energy streams and they are polar by nature....the singularity is split into a ring...this ring is bi-directional, super-fluid and equal, effectively cancelling each other....twist this into an 8 [infinity] and you have two lobes..take a pen...draw an infinity sign...there are 2 streams so draw it again...the streams still cancel each other...take your pen and draw that sign again this time draw two circles on top of each other and then at the point where you started and draw two more circles finishing the infinity sign...you see the lobes do not cancel now but you have a direction to move from< the point>....move either direction and we have attraction/repulsion N and S,magnetism etc....movement causes this attraction/repulsion so one lobe is bigger ...doppler...[that is why one pole is stronger}...so now we see that from the singularity we get a ring [or disc] bi- dimensional/directional..add movement and you will have time behind you, space ahead....the only reason we experience any of these forces is the difference in lobe size ...due to acceleration/spin,one lobe is dominant [red shift problem]....this theory was written by david lambright on Thur.1/20/2011... we KNOW about super fluidity, conductivity etc...these forces are all easily manipulated...convection is temperature dependent but bi-directional....the floor you stand on consider even or rest temperature, and one foot =1 degree....bring a point into the room five degrees warmer, and you will have a spike or if colder a pit...vortex/anti vortex...convection pulls down the point till it reaches an even temp...this is the same mechanism that is gravity....one lobe bigger than the other to create the attraction/repulsion that we feel as gravity..there are two supreme forces that all the forces arise from ...the math will prove this.... ...the 90 degree or linear to radial interaction;...a particle, at absolute zero, moving through space becomes a line....any interaction with anything takes energy from it, but since energy can only be transfered,any interaction with a boundary, turns into rotation, bi directionally....there will be a lot more about this and the experiments that led me here....thanks...david
AlexG
Totally meaningless word salad.
CrazyJesse
...and no Ranch dressing.
david lambright
Physics Model
Hey Van, what i meant was square the numbers by squaring one hundred times any other number ends in a nine before it goes back to one. Try this with both numbers, .7129 and .6105195. That point is the infinite point. Super conductivity and super fluidity show us that the infinite exists. Any number that you do this with with either come up ones and zeros, or nines. Pi shows us the infinite by squaring the numbers .7129 all the way back near zero you will get 98. That is the point of incidence. Square the next one, .61059195 and you will get the same thing, .99998. then it goes to one?????Every other number squared to the end becomes.99999 one. EVERY ONE BUT THOSE 2....try it...pull up your windows calculator and see for your self ....see how they are a line of either 99999s or 0000000s Notice how the ones and zeros co-relate to the shape of inside a sphere. The inside of the sphere is equal to one. draw a circle....imagine 99999s with their tails sticking through with a 0 on the outside ...with a value of 1....a FULL sphere ..EVERY WHERE BUT 2 POINTS....do the calculations again .... But yet, every quarter is equal to one. now multiply .1 times .314 We know about super fluidity, super conductivity etc. This proves infinity. expansion at a ratio of one to four Leedskalin's numbers show us the angle of the infinite ray. Think about it like this, you are standing on a bubble and the floor is zero degrees and infinite. At eye level is the next boundary level. An infinite point is an infinite line, inside of a sphere is equal to a point mathematically. Pi times radius squared. Now you realize that it is a reflection of the infinite. No matter what number you put in a computer calculator etc. and square it a hundred times only two numbers end in 98 before they go to one, this proves the infinite ray mathematically. Infinite ray is unidirectional, infinite line is bidirectional. Infinite line can become infinite disc, infinite bi-directionality gives us spin which gives us attraction and repulsion which is magnetism and gravity. Why is pi only infinite at one point? Because it is a perfect mathematically correct reflection of the infinite. Phase shift problems with parabolic mirrors, the reflected ray from a parabolic mirror does not phase shift again. The main ray upon reflection shifts. This proves reflection. The Electron Phase Shift some of this theory applies also.....i need to post this but my next posts will be Leedskalnins method .....and the experimental proof that is irrefutable......pull up your windows calculator in the mean time and see......david
boit
QUOTE (AlexG+Sep 29 2010, 08:39 PM)
Anyone have the address for Crackpots Anonymous?

http://www.physicsgroupie.com/2009/7/physics-crackpots.html Not exactly crackpots anonymous but will guard you against more crackpots ahead.
david lambright
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu6L2M2gpu4&feature=related this video shows the 4 components of a di-pole magnetic field..... the one main and 3 reflections.....the reflection of the beam puts it out of phase with the main beam this is what permanent magnetism is.....the reflected beam does not shift....the mechanics of it are this;...infinite ray is reflected.no phase shift....reflected ray is split and shifts....this produces the attractive and repulsive force....a laser uses these principles ...this infinite beam or ray, i will show, makes all of the forces... Eienstien equation, E-mc2, shows this form exactly.....this also explains why i felt a pulling/pushing when i used mirrors in my experiments... . http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&...ai0dp-IFifBXUMQ in this article, they talk about Gibbs energy and its forward only directionality, AND only when 0>1...but this is a reflected beam so maybe its 9>1 ...like the square root math shows...this is exactly describing the forward only infinite ray i am talking about.......light follows this same pattern...in my experiments, using a laser, i was able to pump the energy to a higher level, increasing the visible flow of energy....the principles are correct.....the math says this is correct... experiments by me and others are saying this is correct....i have seen this energy flowing.....checkout the ferro fluid video again...at 30 sec see how the shape wavers?....this is the same type of distortion seen around devices....if this is nothing, it will fade away ....but it is what i claim and it will continue to grow.....i will post vids when i get some good footage.....david
david lambright
http://sn113w.snt113.mail.live.com/att/Get...ht=160&size=Att http://sn113w.snt113.mail.live.com/att/Get...ht=160&size=Att these are a couple of overlays to visualize this model
flyingbuttressman
QUOTE (david lambright+Jan 26 2011, 10:28 AM)
http://sn113w.snt113.mail.live.com/att/Get...ht=160&size=Att http://sn113w.snt113.mail.live.com/att/Get...ht=160&size=Att these are a couple of overlays to visualize this model

Wow, you get the "Dumbest Internet User Award" for linking to a file in your own email account.
david lambright
Sign In Sign In these are the overlays i made to show how Mandelbrot's math is correct [mirror reverse] and this is a depiction of not only of quantum mechanics, atomic structure, molecular structure etc, all the way up to planetary, galactic and universe and universal. Edward Leedskalin knew these facts and he didnt know how to tell anybody about it. Try to describe to someone you have never seen before. We know the speed of light is 186,000 mps. This is a constant. The universe expands at that rate. Inside of the spheres infinite, outside the sphere speed of light. This is what gives rise to all forces. I will show in this thesis that all forces are phase shifted reflections of the infinite. I will also show that this infinte line exists in all forces we know. Magnetism has four parts, one infinite three reflections. The Fibonacci sequence Is the spiral of life. I will show also that the Torricelli trumpet is no longer a paradox. I will also show that this shape goes from an infinite point to an infinite circle, being the mathematical mirror of a black hole. in the overlays you can see the shapes of permanent magnetism (Leedskalin). I will also show the exact mechanics of everything that i state. I will show through experimentation that levitation is absolutely factual. The ancients knew this. the spheres overlay depicts the numbers one through 10 starting at a point. Layers of numbers, shells out to the number nine. Through square root math. We can plot a point anywhere inside the sphere. .9999999999999999 = 1. and vice versa. I will show through this model that hydrogen being the lightest model orbits at 1. The plot, 3.14, is a mirror reflection of .314. they are equal. decimal math shows this to be true. Think of it like this, an infinite number of lines form a point streaming outwards are the numbers .123456789123456789123456789. from anywhere on the point those numbers go out in a straight line. Check into this. Fibonacci's curves is a spiral vortex looking towards the infinite..... david.....ps...if this is not true it will break down and fall apart.....try and break it!
david lambright
division IS reverse multiplication......a spherical reflection that is illogical....try this...divide 3.14 by .314 = 10...now press = again and again keep going......watch the #s grow from the decimal point.....they will get bigger till they collapse back to 1....the first digit stays in the 10s...bouncing around like an elliptical orbit......or divide 1.1 by .1 = 11....press = again.....try this one 9.9 by .11....or 1.2 by .12.....keep pressing =and see where the go some #s seem to bounce around .....others spiral out Pi is the spiral to infinity....think of like this...a globe with Torricelli's trumpet puncturing the globe , small end of trump down...the mouth of trump 1/2 the diameter of the globe .....now think of the edge of the mouth as row or circle of 9s....and the shell of the sphere is also 9s.....the trumps inside goes to infinity...the sphere having a measurable surface......you cannot by nature, measure infinity from a non infinite point of view...math tells us of infinity i am going to show it......david
AlphaNumeric
QUOTE (david lambright+Jan 30 2011, 06:18 AM)
division IS reverse multiplication......a spherical reflection that is illogical....try this...divide 3.14 by .314 = 10...now press = again and again keep going......watch the #s grow from the decimal point.....they will get bigger till they collapse back to 1....the first digit stays in the 10s...bouncing around like an elliptical orbit......or divide 1.1 by .1 = 11....press = again.....try this one 9.9 by .11....or 1.2 by .12.....keep pressing =and see where the go some #s seem to bounce around .....others spiral out Pi is the spiral to infinity....think of like this...a globe with Torricelli's trumpet puncturing the globe , small end of trump down...the mouth of trump 1/2 the diameter of the globe .....now think of the edge of the mouth as row or circle of 9s....and the shell of the sphere is also 9s.....the trumps inside goes to infinity...the sphere having a measurable surface......you cannot by nature, measure infinity from a non infinite point of view...math tells us of infinity i am going to show it......david

You sound like a 5 year old whose just discovered pressing the = button on a calculator again repeats the operation. Most people realise that when they are 5.
david lambright
alpha...you KNOW math...just look into this...you know that the Riemann sphere is being used for modeling the quantum...you also know that the Julia sets ALSO are being used for the same modeling... please look at my thread at Energetic forum ...pi paradox solved ...and use your knowledge of math to dis prove or proof this theory.. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-en...html#post129427 ....david
david lambright
the moon at coral castle
is not a moon ...it is an orbit....i have made an iron oxide ring using foam insulation as a mold ....i energized it 2 times ONLY....at exactly the point of the CENTER of the lesser orbit...i found something quite extraordinary!....at that point, there is an energy vortex that is TANGIBLE....this energy is REAL....all the greats talked about it, the ancients used it ...Hutchinson,Tesla, pioneers in new energy methods showed some of what it can do....a PMH energized 2 times reverses the normal convective flow, hot/up, cold/down...heres the thing, what good does that do? gravity is that exact flow....i have tried to show this the flame or the upward convective force is anti gravity...i think we all agree on that...here lies the question..is that force, hot/up, cold/down, tied to temperature ??...the fact that any rise of temperature creates a convection current to equalize is insightful...if we could get something sufficiently cold, it should resist gravity and flow up..supercooled helium does exactly this...this is fact...but it is difficult to bring the background temperature down enough to achieve anti gravity...superconduction is antigravity....oxides make the best superconductors this is also fact....a PMH made of Fe3o4 will retain its orbiting magnetic energy indefinitely.... the energy can be seen when keeper is removed....this is fact...when the PMH is in the energized state, this force, magnetic in nature flows freely in the center of the PMH material.....think of it like an infinite spring ...in the PMH it is stretched thin always spinning forward with a right hand twist....when the keeper is pulled off , the spring coils wind out getting big enough to affect the copper coil, and lighting the bulb, for an instant....this is fact...the force IS there, and is magnetic in nature, it flows super conductive INSIDE the PMH...are you in agreement so far? ..when a PMH is energized, there is helical spin of magnetic energy...this gives rise to a directional temperature flow....hot/up, cold/down, but not necessarily in that order....in an ambient or even temperature, it does not take much to change convection direction it would be impossible to do so otherwise....there is a balance point....if you can get the flow started at the balance point, it will continue to flow that way .....so now, cold is up and hot is down....try to visualize Eds rotor, at the plane, a disc extends outward, at the poles a line ...where the line meets the disc, a funnel or vortex forms on both sides...an anti bubble, a vacuum, a cavity in space.....now this is where it gets tricky...ok so the convective flows are reversed, there has to be TWO flows, direction does not matter at this point, but GRAVITY is still uneven...to reverse gravity, you must start at the balance point.....remember the Sumerian pictograph? ... the figure has his foot on the balance point, the gravitational balance point...[zero point]....the PMH is real ...the magnetic energy it holds [orbital motion] is real....it is super flowing at room temperature [it flows indefinitely] is also true....the PMH, creates a dual orbit of energy...to utilize this flow, it must be harnessed... just as you siphon water TOWARDS the center of gravity, the flow away from gravity must start in a siphon....where it enters the metal wire, [hook above the pole]it is a vortex, HOT now being the down flow [at the PMH] starts a whirlpool at the hook siphon and starts to flow......is any one grasping this?...i KNOW that there must be other replicators that have come to these same conclusions by experimentation....my devices radiate energy this is a FACT.....the mechanics are being explained so anyone can understand......more soon.....david
rpenner
You really need to organize your thoughts before you go online and learn to write a proper essay or narrative.
david lambright
i know this!...i do not type very well or fast, my ideas are scattered ....but i do know how to write/compose etc....i need to slow down and go over all my notes and start at the beginning and compose a proper thesis....i am trying to do this and have been distracted by all the other BS in life, work, bills etc. i know i am on the right track with these ideas, i just need to put it all into an understandable form....
flyingbuttressman
You can start by removing all instances of '...' from your run-on sentences.
david lambright
my re-discovery of this energy [Leedskalnin] goes hand and hand with spin field theory...there is plenty of stuff about it online....think about why i could not measure it, but could SEE it with my eyes ..this is not something i made up, this is just as real as you and me and the Earth we live on....the russians were using ferrite magnets....i am using a ferrite core , energized like a PMH, and getting the SAME type of results!...this tells me that the force responsible for the effects DOES NOT reside in the permanent magnets but in the deeper force, the force we KNOW exists, orbiting inside the core of a PMH....we know it is magnetic in nature, but gravitic also....one might argue that it is an electric force, but we also know that electricity is not a fundamental force.....i was reading about axicon lens properties and i think that might be KEY in utilizing this energy....if you have a PMH, and a couple of binocular prisms, try this...hold the prisms, widest side facing each other, start about 1" apart and bring them together, with the charged PMH nearby.....i wont even say yet what i feel till a little later after you have been able to try this...interesting....i assure everyone who reads this, i do not have anything to sell, i urge you to find out for yourself, there is more than meets the eye, and deeper things still, than we could ever believe, the only limits we have are ones we place upon ourselves......david
Beer w/Straw
And what if you're wrong?
david lambright
if i am wrong, it will be exposed as such, if i am right, it will keep growing and the math will prove.......david
Beer w/Straw
What math?
drwahl6913
The description you give for this new type of visible radiant energy sounds very similar to results I get in completely different experimental setup. Also, you should google Tom Bearden I believe you will find similarities there too, there are others too.

I get best results using a ground rods experiment. The particular way I use the ground rods appears to displace or draw in this visible energy (white in color and almost looks like a mist if the concentration is high enough). In my experiments it appears to already exist in our environment and certain experimental setups have proven capable of moving it around. I think it may be light that has destructively interfered with other light or even other frequencies of EM destructively interfering.

Dale
drwahl6913
Sorry I shouldn't have mentioned Tom Bearden name without adding if you don't mind wading through his enormous amount of crap he has posted to the internet. He does have an experiment in which he also describes an unknown energy similarly.
rpenner
A link would be better than a direction to google for it.
Meg
this was extremely painful.

perhaps I could use your new type of visible radiant vortex energy to lift my morale.

- meg
magpies
This type of energy is nothing new to anyone who mediates regularly. In fact I have pretty much learned how to harness this energy with just my mind. It can even be used to create things out of virtually thin air with enough focus of soul. Way to be 5000 years behind guys.
flyingbuttressman
QUOTE (magpies+Feb 18 2011, 06:17 PM)
This type of energy is nothing new to anyone who mediates regularly. In fact I have pretty much learned how to harness this energy with just my mind. It can even be used to create things out of virtually thin air with enough focus of soul. Way to be 5000 years behind guys.

Insane or just a troll?
magpies
Hi buttressman I was mostly just joking however I have seen what he is talking about before I believe it is magnetic field lines and the reality is birds and bees can see them so why not humans? If you train your self to spot blue cars you will be able to see them when many of the people around you would not even notice they are there. Haven't you ever heard the story of the tribes that where hidden from any type of modern society and when asked if they could see the difference between the color blue and green they said they saw none? I mean whats so weird about seeing magnetic field lines anyhow? It's not like we cant already see one form of energy aka light.
Beer w/Straw
QUOTE (magpies+Feb 18 2011, 11:17 PM)

Make me a ham n cheese sandwich.
flyingbuttressman
QUOTE (magpies+Feb 18 2011, 06:44 PM)
I mean whats so weird about seeing magnetic field lines anyhow? It's not like we cant already see one form of energy aka light.

It's not training, birds actually have magnetic components in their eyes.
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/06/birdcompass/
magpies
How do you think the birds got them? You really believe evolution can't be effected by the desires of the creature in question?

to beer n straw I can teach you but I'd have to charge.
flyingbuttressman
QUOTE (magpies+Feb 18 2011, 06:50 PM)
How do you think the birds got them? You really believe evolution can't be effected by the desires of the creature in question?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
magpies
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Ahhh yes old memories of this place are coming back. But ya in all honesty I think humans favor technology way to much and should just try to focus on the evolution aspect a bit more.
flyingbuttressman
QUOTE (magpies+Feb 18 2011, 07:14 PM)
Ahhh yes old memories of this place are coming back. But ya in all honesty I think humans favor technology way to much and should just try to focus on the evolution aspect a bit more.

Tell your descendants to come back in a thousand generations and we'll talk.
TheDoc
QUOTE (magpies+Feb 18 2011, 04:14 PM)
But ya in all honesty I think humans favor technology way to much and should just try to focus on the evolution  aspect a bit more.

Yourself in particular.
brucep
QUOTE (TheDoc+Feb 19 2011, 01:33 AM)
Yourself in particular.

He's an evolutionary troll who grew an appendage so he could use his face for toilet paper.
drwahl6913
OMG it's much worse now, please disregard my earlier suggestion to google that site. Even if it's still there somewhere there's no way I will attempt to find it in the new mountain of crap.
brucep
QUOTE (drwahl6913+Feb 19 2011, 02:31 AM)
OMG it's much worse now, please disregard my earlier suggestion to google that site. Even if it's still there somewhere there's no way I will attempt to find it in the new mountain of crap.

So are you one of the Bearden suckers? I first heard of this charlatan 35 years ago, on a radio show, while driving to work. A predecessor to the Art Bell Show.

http://www.greenoptimistic.com/2008/03/05/...ergy-generator/

http://www.nikolateslasecret.com/index2.php?hop=greenopt
drwahl6913
QUOTE (brucep+Feb 18 2011, 07:55 PM)
So are you one of the Bearden suckers? I first heard of this charlatan 35 years ago, on a radio show, while driving to work. A predecessor to the Art Bell Show.

http://www.greenoptimistic.com/2008/03/05/...ergy-generator/

http://www.nikolateslasecret.com/index2.php?hop=greenopt

No I'm definately not a fan of his. I only referenced him because of the description he gave to what he calls scalar waves had similarities to some sort of visible energy observable in my experiments. I stumbled on to his work through searching for answers to what this visible energy might be.
brucep
QUOTE (drwahl6913+Feb 19 2011, 03:39 AM)
No I'm definately not a fan of his. I only referenced him because of the description he gave to what he calls scalar waves had similarities to some sort of visible energy observable in my experiments. I stumbled on to his work through searching for answers to what this visible energy might be.

The sucker thing was a poor joke. I apologize. Looks like he's still trying to sell plans for his bogus over unity generator.
drwahl6913
QUOTE (brucep+Feb 18 2011, 10:31 PM)
The sucker thing was a poor joke. I apologize. Looks like he's still trying to sell plans for his bogus over unity generator.

No problem, I can't imagine he has actually sold anything. After rpenner suggested I post a link to the location I went to his site to try to find the original material and quickly became sorry I ever mentioned his name. Even if the material is still there I don't want to be responsible for anyone visiting that site.
rpenner
QUOTE (drwahl6913+Feb 19 2011, 06:53 AM)
After rpenner suggested I post a link to the location I went to his site to try to find the original material and quickly became sorry I ever mentioned his name. Even if the material is still there I don't want to be responsible for anyone visiting that site.

I just thought it would help the conversation if you were specific.
Hopefully you didn't also contract some sort of Malware.
drwahl6913
QUOTE (rpenner+Feb 19 2011, 01:13 AM)
I just thought it would help the conversation if you were specific.
Hopefully you didn't also contract some sort of Malware.

Not to worry.

I have mentioned several times on this forum how I believe when EM destructively interferes the photons making up that EM are left in a relatively motionless state. It's those motionless photons I believe make up the visible energy in my experiments and maybe David's as well. A very famous interaction involving gamma rays forming electron/positron pairs called pair production would also be the result of destructive interference if I'm right.

I have finally completed and posted to youtube an animated video describing pair production through destructive interference. I invite everyone to have a look.

Pair Production Animation

Dale
Meg
You know what really gets caught in my craw? This whole natural selection thing. I am going to focus on evolving an arm cannon.

- meg
Lasand
Sounds like you want to have Alice's "Fist of death" in a Dilbert cartoon.
david lambright
i do not like using Bearden as an example but there are similarities to scalar wave theories. Walter Russells work is also VERY similar and spinfield theory also..here is my story...........hi everyone
i just have to say, after reading all you guys posts, you guys are very smart and have really got this thread moving in a good direction, [you guys have brains, i HAD one, once] anyway i thank you all for your help with this...i have to agree with farmhand, i cannot claim any thing as my own, i am just trying to help bring it together....this all started a couple years ago ,[actually when i was 5] i was messing around with magnet motor designs and then i remembered Ed...a lot of years ago i had our library get an original copy of Magnetic Current....it was small so i copied all the pages...i remember it took a week for our library to get it..i think i was in my late 20s so around 20 years ago...the words he used, "Perpetual Motion Holder" always caught my attention..so a couple years ago, i made my first PMH, with a 16d nail, bent into a U about an inch tall..i used wire from a transformer and a 9v battery to energize .. i made more Us [no coil] and found i could link a a few them using just the one small coil [5 or 6 in a circle] it was then i realized Eds flywheel IS a PMH....i started to experiment with toroid shapes, small at first and with a 1/3 section cut out [2 junctions] and two coils...i like the single junction ring because it would clang when it was energized ...i found that metals seemed to behave strangely, especially a ring shape spinning...i tried different coil configurations/ sizes/wire materials etc...i kept thinking i saw the wires move, so i marked their positions..they were NOT moving...there was something distorting the image....what was this?..WHY was this?...i had to find out..i set about making the distortion more "visible" so that i might understand it better...i found that not just steel or iron would work but ferrite/Fe3o4 oxide will work BETTER for my purposes.....i have made one out of ferro fluid and one using mercury as the core..i found that quartz and other crystal seemed to reflect or absorb this energy..i had to build something similar to Eds, to see if the field was stronger in that type of design..i did, it was..while working with that configuration, i kept feeling like a pulling/attraction at the poles and a pushing/repulsion at the plane..i could see this energy and it is exactly a double helix spiral form!. could it be that this energy i was seeing, was in fact the same type of energy Ed used at coral castle?..i had to find out....i went over everything i could find about Ed and his castle..in some of his photos there is to me, evidence of this energy being used..the shadows in some of the photos looked to me like they were distorted, as if by a heat type wave, when the rest of the photo was in focus...the energy i was seeing was exactly that form!..like a mirage ...this was starting to make sense to me now..Ed told us that the energy he used was NOT electricity or magnetism, but something different, deeper than those forces...a SOUND BASE to start from...i KNOW that this visible distortion, is just a part of this energy...when i watch videos now, like Hutchinson's, i can see the same distortion happening...i am compiling a list of videos that i can see the distortions in....
david lambright
hi everyone part 2
so i believe i am on the track, i keep following the clues...back to a year ago, i was at my parents house, and by a freak accident, i stuck a Q-tip completely through my eardrum..it hurt only at first, by the time i got to emergency care, 30 minutes or so, the pain was gone...the doctor that saw me said there was a big hole all the way through...the whole time it was healing i had ZERO pain....but the NOISE inside my head ..the crackling popping CONSTANT noise was making me crazy...then the weirdest thing began...it was like the hole in my ear was letting in information, about the energy fields i was seeing...i could not slowdown in my search/experimenting of this energy...my girlfriend, family and friends started to think i had really flipped...to the point of wanting to commit me...i had strange dreams, like someone instructing me which direction to pursue in my search for answers about this energy....in my waking hours, the constant NOISE became like a voice, or some kind of instructions or information that was able to guide me somewhat in my search....it was a very very strange feeling ...when i finally was able to SHOW this energy, they realized i was not crazy, THEY COULD SEE IT ALSO!!..i had to show this to everyone but i also needed to explain WHY it was happening...first a short family history....2 brothers [dad & uncle], married 2 sisters [mom & aunt] so that the kids are double cousins...in each family there are 13 children...7 boys, 6 girls in each family...i am the oldest male and i was born ON my fathers birthday....in my aunts family, the youngest daughter was born ON my aunts birthday!...we have always been very close ..kindof like a reflection...on mi girlfriends birthday, May 15, i started posting what i had found on the net...that evening, my uncle and cousin, on their way to Idaho, rolled their truck numerous times...they were both ejected from the vehicle and very nearly died...their injuries were extensive.....to me it seemed almost yin-yang like...something good happens in my family, and something bad happens in theirs ....like a reflection...so back to my story... now i was able to show visually this energy field but could it be captured on video?..i have tried many ways but seeing it with your eyes, is best...i showed how to construct my devices on my youtube channel, and people started building them and seeing the energy field i describe...these same type of visual effects were seen by Tesla, he describes them in his notes ..i have noticed this distortion in other videos...when i see this energy it is usually around high magnetic fields, or electric fields....part 3 coming up....david
Beer w/Straw
Maybe you should see a social worker.

They like to listen and they care.
Meg
i dunno about you guys, but im interested in reading part 3.

- meg
david lambright
expirement
i had a limited amount of ferro fluid but was able to achieve constant flow. the way i did this was to submerge the siphon tube, then carefully keeping both ends in the fluid, bring the inlet of the tube to the top of the magnet/ferro fluid. by keeping the outlet in the fluid, it does not matter if the inlet gets too close to the magnet. then i carefully raised the inlet to the surface of the fluid and absolutely got a constant flow of FF through the tube. if i narrowed the inlet it would help, but it worked! if it were not so messy i would try to film it. i ask that anyone trying these experiments use ALL safety precautions/protection. but it did work!........david
Granouille
QUOTE (david lambright+Jun 11 2011, 02:35 PM)
expirement

laugh.gif
david lambright
this is a diagram of an experiment i did. if you imagine a flat rubber sheet and the magnets as being dents that allow the ferro fluid to puddle. any place on the surface of the FF around the neo magnets, is EXACTLY like the level of a pond or lake. the small magnets are like a trough leading to a large pool, [big magnet] all of it having the same level, the pool being deeper and wider. there are only 2 forces, attraction/repulsion. i DID this experiment and it absolutely works. a constant flow machine. this flow must be started, not self starting. the ferro fluid will easily climb 2, 5, 10 feet, up a neo magnet chain....david
User posted image: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/continiousflow.png/
david lambright
new video
i know there will be questions, i hope someone can see the flow of energy....thanks, david My Webpage
david lambright
temperature
if you think of this like temperature, imagine a room, and ambient [neutral] temperature is a plane [horiz] in the middle of the room. one inch equals one degree difference, up or down. when temperature of an object is higher than the surrounding air, it will radiate an upflowing convection current that distorts the image [like a mirage does]until the temp is neutral again .one inch/degree is not much, but if there is a large temp difference, there will be a large flow. with these devices, the energy flows this same way. the farther away from neutral, the more flow can be made. when these devices are spinning, they can throw off extra G energy, and push up extra L [levity] energy. if i use the same neutral point for gravity, i can make an analogy. at earths surface, an object has more of the G in it, giving it "weight". if some of the G is removed, L will be added, and if i get enough G out and L in, i can get an object to be neutral [buoyant]. this energy permeates everything and is what fluidity really is. i held a small chain at the N pole and at ONE single spot above [off axis], there was enough L energy to lift the end link up just a tiny bit. if i place the wire hook at that same place, and put a magnet on the ground rod [tube] at the equator, i get a small flow happening, up the wire into the chain and back into the air. this is visible and distorts the visual like a mirage does. just like heat does, except no heat. although there is a "warm" sensation where the L upflow is happening.......more soon, david
Granouille
David, you haven't seen your doctor in a while.

You should really do that soon! laugh.gif
david lambright
i dont understand? i feel fine, besides, i cant afford to see a doctor and i have no insurance......Oh i get it, you are saying i am mental and need a "doctor"! you are likely right about that! but let me assure you, Eds magnetic flow, [current] is real and more and more people are SEEING this for them selves can you see what i am talking about? i probably need glasses too, david My Webpage
david lambright
check out my latest video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLlvri6UNKw
david lambright
Ed Leedskalnin said he figured out how the ancient stone masons cut and moved HUGE blocks of stone. places like puma-punku, balbek in lebanon etc. i believe him. working with variations of his PMH and the generator at coral castle, i found that these devices generate a visible radiation field around them. i posted videos on how to build these devices on my youtube channel, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgoBFShvEpw . replicators built copies and verified my findings. what i see is a field around the devices that looks like a mirage or the "heat" coming off a hot object. this distortion is usually seen where there is energy moving upwards, like convection, away from gravity. it has been seen above electrical devices that produce large magnetic fields. it seems that where this distortion is, there is energy associated with it. i believe that Edward Leedskalnin's generator was able to make a flow of what he coined "magnetic current". not electricity, but a flow of magnetic energy. Fran De Aquino, has shown that there are different ways to achieve gravity control. i believe that John Hutchinson's effect uses the same energy as Aquino and this is the same energy Leedskalnin used with his devices. in my videos, i have a 14 pound quartz geode that i can spin with just two fingers when held near my device. i have tried to capture this energy on video but it is very subtle. Hutchinson has made metals do strange things, like get soft, come apart and levitate. i believe that Leedskalnin was able to use these currents to "soften" the stone before he cut it. some of the marks left on the stones he cut look like they were "melted". because the energy field i re-discovered is visible, is very important since the meters we have today have a hard time detecting these current flows. Aquino stated; "From the technical point of view, there are several applications for this discovery; possibly it will change the paradigms of energy generation, transportation and telecommunications." i believe this to be true. i believe that Leedskalnin's device is able to make a PURER flow of energy, made without the use electricity, using centrifugal force to start a flow of magnetic current. i believe he was able to make this energy flow in a wire, so he could use it at a remote location. a flame burns away from gravity, artificial or natural. a flame on a centrifuge burns towards the center axis. i am searching for the energy we see in rising heat,[convection?]. i believe that energy in heat is a separate thing and can be made separately. i also believe that this energy is all around us, is what every thing is made of, and very very strong. every day more and more evidence is coming to light to prove this. i am not very smart, but i am very curious and there are so many things we know nothing about. i just hope that what i have found/seen in my experiments will help us all to understand gravity/magnetism a little better. thanks, david
david lambright
the only way Ed could have did the things he did is if his generator was really a gravitational dipole generator. reading Jeongs stuff, it makes sense. the center of mass shift has to be what he was after. the way he describes dipolar magnetic current, N repelsN, attracts S, so dipole gravity follows the same rules as magnetism? Eds photo of him w/ his hand on the generator, he is collecting energy from the equator and at the poles. that way there is a differential he could now utilize. like linear and radial energy being N and S poles of the same field. a PMH holds a force, everybody knows this. it is di polar and bi directional, existing in the metal of a PMH. analogy; from a point a line becomes a circle. it seems that the metal he used allowed near superfluid velocities of flow. i believe this is why there is optical distortion around these devices. he separated the poles with a centrifuge, [he only needed to achieve over 1 G to fully divide the poles] and really make dipole gravity. an iron wire will hold this energy. by limiting either one of the poles, using a single wire ran through a bottle wound with wire, the surface areas being different was able to achieve directional flow of energy at remote locations. [i hope this makes some kind of sense]. he could use either pole, like he could control which pole was flowing from a wire. like water in a hose , polarized energy, flowing from the wire, either more N or more S flowing back to the earths field. lets say that S is the pole and N the equator. they ARE the same energy, one being a line, the other a spinning disc. there is a point where these are equal in energy. an infinite point on a scale. adding either pole would tip the balance.a cut stone; adding more N attracts more S into the stone. N being the heavier end of the scale attracts more S. S being the other side of the scale pushes against gravity. think about how heat "rises". we see energy dissipating like a mirage from a heat source, always rising. adding more N would reverse this until the "dissipating energy" would flow from the opposite side of the stone AGAINST earths gravity. this is why i saw what looked like "heat" distortion UNDER the stone in one of his photos. there must be a universal field, there also must exist an infinite place, from which every thing we are and know arises. a zero point that is as deep as the universe is vast.
Bryslon
Well man I wish you happy spinning.
Could you in very short say about what is the thing behind so called halo effect?
Are you using some kind of nanotech like nano WD-40?
david lambright
hi
Comment on your video: MAGNETIC LEAD !
"I was able to magnetize bismuth and zinc. I will post video soon!! I wasn't able to see the dimension of the toroid P.M.H. that you used so I guessed and had a local fabrication shop roll a 7' by 5/8" thick steel bar for me and it has a little more than a two foot inner circumference. It will lock with a 12v low amps tap but I used a car battery to do my experiments for the amperage" ...; this was posted by coffinboxman on my youtube channel. i apologize for not getting the experiments you all have requested on video, it is not as easy as seems. i would love nothing more than to have PROOF on video of my claims, but here's the thing, i am not trying to prove that this energy is REAL, i am trying to show how different this energy field is from ANYTHING i have seen before. bear with me please, i know there is lots of interest in this, but if this energy was easy to see or measure or capture an image of, it would have been done long ago. there should not be any question as to whether or not it is real, enough people have seen it or have replicated these devices and seen and felt the things i describe, for themselves, to answer that question. i have said form the beginning how subtle and difficult it is to see, [a flowing energy field], let alone to capture images of. i really believe that there must be some frame dragging happening at the center of my device. the optical illusion created when it is rotated VERY slowly and then stopped, i am talking a single revolution here, distorts the view too much for too long to be explained away as moot. i will try something. rather than trying to image what i see and then try to point it out to you, i have drawn some diagrams that i will video, in the hope to better illustrate what i am seeing. i am also hoping that you will let me know if this helps at all. what i see - YouTube
Granouille
Nutcase. Lamebrain. Absolute loser, deluded by ignorance.
david lambright
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bVxF1jX7zk...=1&feature=plcp
david lambright
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITfPkzcJOQ watch this video, please
PhysOrg scientific forums are totally dedicated to science, physics, and technology. Besides topical forums such as nanotechnology, quantum physics, silicon and III-V technology, applied physics, materials, space and others, you can also join our news and publications discussions. We also provide an off-topic forum category. If you need specific help on a scientific problem or have a question related to physics or technology, visit the PhysOrg Forums. Here you’ll find experts from various fields online every day.
To quit out of "lo-fi" mode and return to the regular forums, please click here.