1. Which type of Movies Categories would be preferred for producing 3D Movies ?. i.e Action/Thriller, Martial Arts, Horror, Comedy, Romantic, Suspense, Family Drama, Tragedy ?
2. Can 3D Movies be watched in all movie theaters or only in specific movie theater screens ?. If so why ? Screen Dimensions, Sound Effects ?
3. Why 3D Movies are not produced much ?. Is it because for expenses incurred in Movie production ?
4. We have to wear special glasses for 3D Movie viewing. Is it because for getting visual effects or eyes protection or both ?. If we do not wear those special glasses for viewing, can it affect our eyesight ?
5. Movies like Superman, Jurassic Park, Rambo, Jaws, James Bond Movies, Star Trek, Return of the Dragon, Towering Inferno could have been made 3D Films for the Audiences i.e. Audiences would have liked more ???.
6. Is Maya Software - Animation package used for 3D Movie Modeling/Simulation Graphic Characters ?
The movies Superman, Jurassic Park, Rambo, James Bond Movies, Star Trek, Return of the Dragon, Towering Inferno could have been made 3D Movies but the extra cost would have been huge.
what could be the approximate cost budget rise if a movie had been created/produced using 3D Technology instead of 2D ?
i.e 1.5x, 2x, 3x, 5x, 10x etc where x is amount in US$.
As a example :
Jaws Movie's Expense Budget : $9 million
Had Jaws Movie would have been made using 3D Technology what would have been the Cost Budget in terms of expenditure spend in making the Jaws 3D Movie ?.
Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar