To add comments or start new threads please go to the full version of: 13 Crystal Skulls
PhysForum Science, Physics and Technology Discussion Forums > General Sci-Tech Discussions > Creation / Evolution

Imagination
Can anyone here figure out the meaning to this?:

http://www.ofspiritandsoul.com/skulls.html

I've my own interpretation, I'd appreciate yours.

There's no carbon-dating, because there's no carbon to be found; they're mostly quartz.

The answer is one of the most horrific things you will ever fathom.

AlphaNumeric
Does it somehow involve the Moon smashing into the Earth in 2012 because we're all using up oil laugh.gif laugh.gif

I suggest you turn off your PC right now then because you're using up fossil fuels!! For god sake, think of the children!!

PS You're still a ****in' nut job! laugh.gif
rpenner
QUOTE (Imagination+Nov 30 2006, 08:54 PM)
Can anyone here figure out the meaning to this?

They are not crystal skulls, but crystal carvings in the (approximate) shape of skulls. Of special note: they have no hollow interior with or without brain. Various holes for the sinuses and nerves are missing. They are imperfect and biologicaly non-functional as the function of the skull is to hold and protect the brain while still letting it do its job.
Other features, of importance to biology, allow you to distinguish something that was carved from something that grew. The "fissures" also show that these are hand-made forgeries, not true crystal skulls.
Imagination
QUOTE (rpenner+Nov 30 2006, 10:28 PM)
They are not crystal skulls, but crystal carvings in the (approximate) shape of skulls. Of special note: they have no hollow interior with or without brain. Various holes for the sinuses and nerves are missing. They are imperfect and biologicaly non-functional as the function of the skull is to hold and protect the brain while still letting it do its job.
Other features, of importance to biology, allow you to distinguish something that was carved from something that grew. The "fissures" also show that these are hand-made forgeries, not true crystal skulls.

Fakes have been made.

The real ones possibly destroyed.
In 2012, one more skull will enter this world as testament to the destruction.

AlphaNumeric
QUOTE (Imagination+Nov 30 2006, 11:47 PM)
In 2012, one more skull will enter this world as testament to the destruction.

Yep, I was right. Another 'OMG the Mayan end of the world!!!' wackjob. laugh.gif
Archer
Gentlemen Gentlemen.. there is only one real AUTHORITY of crystal skulls.. all we need to do is ask Indiana Jones, he knows everything about crystal skulls and temples of doom.
kaneda
No brains? They could have been creationist's skulls.
oomchu
QUOTE (Archer+Nov 30 2006, 11:03 PM)
Gentlemen Gentlemen.. there is only one real AUTHORITY of crystal skulls.. all we need to do is ask Indiana Jones, he knows everything about crystal skulls and temples of doom.

Young, or old Indy?
Imagination
QUOTE (kaneda+Dec 1 2006, 04:58 PM)
No brains? They could have been creationist's skulls.

The answer lies somewhere between the nucleo-synthesis period and the anthropic period that allowed life here.
Keep thinking on it.

Wow Kaneda, so its like the conceited view that says you can create something within the laboratory, and figure out its equation on a piece of paper, but you cannot fathom an inteligence higher than your own.
Yet, you and others take the view that some ant on the ground, or spider, are just that, and your value and thinking is so much better--- because you have the evidence to prove so.

My oh my, the ant couldn't build a skyscraper, but it sure can build. And that spider can construct the most improbably complex design within its web. Innate? Possibly.

Yes, we think we are 'better' than our whales, birds, and all else.
We pave over the Earth to 'go fast' , and we suffocate ourselves in the process; excellerating the lift off of our Atmosphere.

It is we that think we 'know', but we don't know-- for we don't think except for what we want now,,,what we need today;;;; and we don't want to know the consequences of this no-thinking and what it will bring to us.

There is a higher power about us at all times, just like you are up and about every living cell within your own body; and you are integrated with all living bodies(and the earth and atmosphere; sun, etc), about you.

Infinity predicts that there is 'G-d' the Creator. And that is the truth for you science types.
And the more you want to be like G-d, the further away from G-d spirit you will become.
rpenner
QUOTE (Imagination+Dec 1 2006, 06:09 PM)
you cannot fathom an inteligence higher than your own.

Arguably, noone can fathom an intelligence higher than one's own. Even in a limited field like chess or go, a grandmaster's reasoning is unfathomable to the novice. But a humble being will acknowledge that one's intelligence may not be the pinnacle of the universe.

It's only when intelligences are in competition is there a chance to determine which is the greater, and that determination is constrained by the test. (No test yet devised determines intelligence in a way that all researchers agree is universally applicable.)

If the ant's intelligence is in fact greater than Man's, why doesn't the ant do something about global warming, or is that part of the ant's plan to eliminate man and we are at the mercy of their insectile intelligences?
Imagination
QUOTE (rpenner+Dec 1 2006, 06:55 PM)
Arguably, noone can fathom an intelligence higher than one's own. Even in a limited field like chess or go, a grandmaster's reasoning is unfathomable to the novice. But a humble being will acknowledge that one's intelligence may not be the pinnacle of the universe.

If the ant's intelligence is in fact greater than Man's, why doesn't the ant do something about global warming, or is that part of the ant's plan to eliminate man and we are at the mercy of their insectile intelligences?

My brain is only functioning in about the 50th percentile today because of the barometric pressure and humidity, but the ant is not equipped to build what we build. Even if it could imagine as we do, I doubt whether their strength to carry, would translate into turning a wrench.
The ant did not cause global warming, but I think their actions do not add to it.
Its the 'more intelligent' specie that causes it=...not so intelligent specie then.

And thats the whole issue with regard to 'what to do with one's knowledge', we seem unable to measure what we do with it, nor its consequences.
After the comet hits, the ants will be back before we do(if any of us do).

I'm trying to put together a think tank on another website, I wish some of you would have chanced to help out.

kaneda
Imagination. Most creationists are provably stupid and uneducated. You don't have to be a genius to see that.

Obviously (except for all creationists) you know if an intelligence is higher than your own.

Actually, ants excavate holes in the ground, and live in cracks in buildings. That must take a lot of intelligence. A spider (those that construct webs as opposed to jumping spiders, larger spiders which don't need a web, etc) is hardwired to build a web. There is no intelligence involved.

We are definitely better off than the animals because we can shape our environments to fi and fill our needs (not many whales on the internet today).

Our atmosphere? god'll save us so who gives a damn.

Your evidence for a higher power is.........missing.

Infinity only exists on a page of paper, like your invisible friend. There is no truth in religion. That is the REAl truth. Who wants to be like god? I don't want to murder people by the thousand or by the million. I don't want to torture people forever just because they do not believe in me. I am not sick with narcissm so demanding that people bow and scrape to me. But unlike god, I do exist, so I think god would actually want to be like me.
kaneda
QUOTE (Imagination+Dec 2 2006, 12:44 AM)
My brain is only functioning in about the 50th percentile today

Imagination. Wow! Fifty times normal? Have you been taking some of those brain enhancing drugs?
Imagination
Quoting Kaneda:
K/Imagination. Most creationists are provably stupid and uneducated. You don't have to be a genius to see that.

I used to abide the same view, but this 'religious' experience(I've no other way to define it), that occured almost 3 weeks ago, has me re-think most everything I thought I had right.
Its odd(but understandable), that the mocking that I did is coming back at me.
'Creationists' are like any of us, looking for an answer as to why and what. As to 'stupid', I can't allow myself to make such a firm declaration. G-d makes us all different for one reason or another.
You are given your intellect to help those who haven't, and the physically strong the same.
Sometimes it is not till we are hurting ourselves, that we come to know these things.
*This 'stupid' that you've identified, may be the most kind person we ever meet, and that person will have never left the damage to this planet that most of us do everyday(even myself) with unconscious like living.
*I'd ask anyone here,, do you litter? That person is the most unconscious. They are so unconscious, that they probably perceive the 'garbage man, or janitor', as the lowest on the societal totem pole. The reality, is that person who 'picks up our trash', is the highest, because they relieve us from what the 'throw away' society perpetuates, allows us to keep littering/throwing things away.......without suffering the harm of
having things become 'clogged', and or the disease that would certainly manifest if these things were not cleaned up.
*And this same person allows 'cycle' to continue.
Some of us are extremely 'un-thankful' for that person, because if they didn't do it, they'd expect someone else to- and not themselves.

*Then maybe, it might be like 'stupid is as stupid does'.
Therefore, I am definitely stupid, because I lack much common sense. And a scientist who thinks the world is his, is both stupid and lack common sense, and wisdom. Yes, he still has his intellect to play with.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I think a true 'creationist' doesn't feel he can change anything from what it is; we've all witnessed this first hand.
Supposedly, I'm fighting what cannot be changed(i.e. comet), and both they, and on this site and others, claim this equally(other than a few people who think we can stop the tide per se).
------------------------------------------------------------------------
K/Obviously (except for all creationists) you know if an intelligence is higher than your own.

Are you still pre-supposing no G-d because you can't put him in an equation?
The reality is that every equation you write in this search for a unified theory of everything, is directed at finding G-d's code.
Jay Keasling and others like him, can keep busting in to that code with their 'open source biology', but they will find that they are not smart enough to handle it. This next 'genetic integration mistake'(it will happen), will be a doozy that we all have to deal with. Yes, how many more vaccines will we need to deal with the consequences of those who think they know better than the one above, about, and around us.

*Can you say with 100% certainty, that there is no intelligence that is from without the sphere that is currenlty tangible?. Like bubble universes in other demensions, we don't know what is there, but we hypothesize its existence without suffering the snickering that is directed to 'creationists'.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
K/Actually, ants excavate holes in the ground, and live in cracks in buildings. That must take a lot of intelligence. A spider (those that construct webs as opposed to jumping spiders, larger spiders which don't need a web, etc) is hardwired to build a web. There is no intelligence involved.

We are definitely better off than the animals because we can shape our environments to fi and fill our needs (not many whales on the internet today)

The whale is known to be intelligent, but again, it doesn't have the physical equipment to do what we do- if it would even desire.
*What is a 'need'? I just threw away so much clutter that I had accrued over the years, it means nothing to me anymore.
My videos....gone. Sex magazines.....gone. Hard rock & roll....gone. Gun......gone.
*It has been un-tempered need, and irrational need, that is why we are where we are at today.

**I think we're hard-wired too,, and this h.w. is telling us that we can control our environment. However, there is a flaw in the program(bad software I presume), and its deceiving us to destroy without our knowledge[humor smilie].
--------------------------------------------------------------------
K/Our atmosphere? god'll save us so who gives a damn.

Only if 'we save ourselves'. [paradox smilie].
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
K/Your evidence for a higher power is.........missing.

I've given evidence before-- in other posts. I don't think people were able to comprehend it though.
*I'd ask you, how do you explain 'universal constants' like PI and PHI? PHI is most unusual, and it is G-d's 'tuning fork'.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
K/Infinity only exists on a page of paper, like your invisible friend. There is no truth in religion. That is the REAl truth. Who wants to be like god? I don't want to murder people by the thousand or by the million. I don't want to torture people forever just because they do not believe in me. I am not sick with narcissm so demanding that people bow and scrape to me. But unlike god, I do exist, so I think god would actually want to be like me.

The G-d I know is compassionate and allows us to bear the consequences of our own mistakes. I'll put the answer to Nazi Germany in another thread possibly. Simply though, Industrialization caused W.W.1 & 2.

I've always had trouble with 'organzied religion' as opposed to a purist standpoint. G-d frowns on 'o.r.', because it divides people from one another, and is anti-thetical to the harmony that is desired. G-d cannot approve of favoritism or prejudice toward any people, and to slap a 'label' which declares I am this or this, and you are this or that, is diametrically opposing the true way of understanding 'One Thing'.
*I know I've mentioned 'Hebrew'(in one or two other postings), but this is different from what I just said. Again, the 'purist' view.
How? Because of its meaning. 'Knowledge of One'.
Yes, I know other 'religions' talk of the same thing. Am I caught in a trap now? Possibly.
kaneda
Imagination. Stupid is believing in something which is obviously impossible without the slightest bit of evidence.

god has never provably created anything or done anything.
god has never provably contacted anyone.
god is impossible.

Proof that god does not exist so is of no consequence.

I snicker at other universes and other dimensions too. Don't let me stop you.

The whale is intelligent. About the same as a cat or dog but definitely smarter than an Atkowski (isn't everything?).

god is compassionate? Read the old testament.

ImmortalCoil

Imagination said
*I'd ask you, how do you explain 'universal constants' like PI and PHI? PHI is most unusual, and it is G-d's 'tuning fork'.

you're joking right? Like Kaneda pointed out earlier, Pi exists only on paper. A perfect ratio (and that too of a real number) does not exist in nature. There is no such things as a perfect circle, the Heisenberg uncertainty principle won't allow it. Similarly with phi (I assume you mean the golden ratio)....it is a part of the common mathematical model. Mathematics is a language, and a close approximation to the nature of things that are our own size, it is not reality.

As for the ant and the whale, it is not a coincidence that we have the tools (thumbs, long hands etc) to go along with our intelligence. You actually replied to Kaneda's question of why whale's aren't on the internet today by saying because they don't have the physical equipment. I know you didn't mean that literally, but the very logic behind that is so so faulty. Intelligence is a very subjective word....and that's what it is, a word. Beavers can build amazing dams, and plants can manipulate each other and their surroundings does not mean that they have to be highly intelligent. It means that is what their brain has been preprogrammed to do by their genes. Study evolution if you don't understand what I mean.

QUOTE (->

Imagination said

you're joking right? Like Kaneda pointed out earlier, Pi exists only on paper. A perfect ratio (and that too of a real number) does not exist in nature. There is no such things as a perfect circle, the Heisenberg uncertainty principle won't allow it. Similarly with phi (I assume you mean the golden ratio)....it is a part of the common mathematical model. Mathematics is a language, and a close approximation to the nature of things that are our own size, it is not reality.

As for the ant and the whale, it is not a coincidence that we have the tools (thumbs, long hands etc) to go along with our intelligence. You actually replied to Kaneda's question of why whale's aren't on the internet today by saying because they don't have the physical equipment. I know you didn't mean that literally, but the very logic behind that is so so faulty. Intelligence is a very subjective word....and that's what it is, a word. Beavers can build amazing dams, and plants can manipulate each other and their surroundings does not mean that they have to be highly intelligent. It means that is what their brain has been preprogrammed to do by their genes. Study evolution if you don't understand what I mean.

*What is a 'need'? I just threw away so much clutter that I had accrued over the years, it means nothing to me anymore.
My videos....gone. Sex magazines.....gone. Hard rock & roll....gone. Gun......gone.
*It has been un-tempered need, and irrational need, that is why we are where we are at today.

Really those things mean very little to the matter, and if you used to keep a gun, then it seems to me that your problems existed before your 3-week old religious experience too.

It just seems funny to me how you are willing to believe a website such as the crystal-skull one, but not believe anything that actually educated people say, and things for which people present evidence. But then again, you did imply common sense was not required to understand god, so be it.

Imagination
QUOTE (kaneda+Dec 2 2006, 10:24 PM)
Imagination. Stupid is believing in something which is obviously impossible without the slightest bit of evidence.

god has never provably created anything or done anything.
god has never provably contacted anyone.
god is impossible.

Proof that god does not exist so is of no consequence.

I snicker at other universes and other dimensions too. Don't let me stop you.

The whale is intelligent. About the same as a cat or dog but definitely smarter than an Atkowski (isn't everything?).

god is compassionate? Read the old testament.

The Bible has been within the hands of man for one thing, and being so, what man wants to attribute to G-d being the 'cause', should be taken with that perspective in mind.

G-d is what came to me the other week, there is no other explanation.

You ask yourself this one question: Where is the computer that has its own mind and also feels?
Question: "are you o.k./am i o.k."(same thing).
Answer: The symmetry will be re-established......searching for the correct response.

Sympathetic vibrational physics/micro-vibrational physics, prove that all things are 'feeling' within this symmetrically fixed construct. Anything outside its bounds will be corrected over 'Time',, even if that correction works itself out over a solar life period.

Harmony/Order,, is always re-established eventually. Man is running too fast for the chemical mind of Earth and the solar system, and we bear those consequences.

You do believe in wave theory magnetism, so think of a plan please.

Imagination
QUOTE (ImmortalCoil+Dec 2 2006, 11:58 PM)

Really those things mean very little to the matter, and if you used to keep a gun, then it seems to me that your problems existed before your 3-week old religious experience too.

It just seems funny to me how you are willing to believe a website such as the crystal-skull one, but not believe anything that actually educated people say, and things for which people present evidence. But then again, you did imply common sense was not required to understand god, so be it.

Fabonacci is 'truth'. If the math of PHI and PI are wrong, then all math is to be held suspect, and all proofs become meaningless. But we know it don't work like that.

About common sense.
Sometime in '07' late, or early '08', you'll find out an uncomfortable truth. Nov 07 is the latest recover date, there will be no second chance.

In that period afterward, electro magnetic wave imbalance will become evident and detectable; and in ways that will stand science on its head.

Laugh and mock, this unavoidable without concerted action to reconcile the planets harmony.
A single cell within your own body is hard-wired in with the afferent-efferent response from the autonomic nervous system, and its all one integrated system. And its no different from our star system.
Once more and believe it, space is immuno-logical, and knows its divisions by its gravity. Ask Vanderbilt University's Neuro Space Lab. They love me there for my comments against their research into zero gravity's effect on people with dysautonomias.
N.U.R
QUOTE (Imagination+Nov 30 2006, 08:54 PM)
Can anyone here figure out the meaning to this?:

http://www.ofspiritandsoul.com/skulls.html

I've my own interpretation, I'd appreciate yours.

There's no carbon-dating, because there's no carbon to be found; they're mostly quartz.

The answer is one of the most horrific things you will ever fathom.

LMAO no carbon dating on Crystal?

"I had been told also, that Icabod is hollow and chevron crystal. I asked about the difficulty of carbon dating crystals and was told it is possible to a point."

"A. Therein lies the problem. They (scientists) cannot categorise it as some of the carbon dating procedures lead to problems which has led to many different materials, historical and otherwise being dated incorrectly. This has been a problem since time began. Our planet is difficult to date, For when do you begin to date it, at the time of conception or from its birth? Time and again there are inaccuracies. The date of the Sphinx for instance was dated incorrectly. There have been several different individuals who now state that it was incorrect.... and perhaps even those are still wrong. Whilst techniques for carbon testing are becoming more accurate as time goes by, the problem with the crystal skulls is that you cannot carbon date something which has not got carbon in it...it is a silicon. To test such objects as the crystal skulls where do you begin? Where do you make the point in time? I hope you understand what I am trying to say. However, it is important to mention carbon dating. That it is inadequate as far as the testing of the crystal skulls is concerned, it is important to make that point."

Funny, impossible and difficult are to not in the same, I would say they could date the time it was cut by analyzing the damaged Crystal on its surface, would be quite eazy to see with an electron microscope......
Jinxed
QUOTE (Imagination+Dec 1 2006, 08:44 PM)
My brain is only functioning in about the 50th percentile today because of the barometric pressure and humidity,  but the ant is not equipped to build what we build.  Even if it could imagine as we do,  I doubt whether their strength to carry, would translate into turning a wrench. 
The ant did not cause global warming,  but I think their actions do not add to it.
Its the 'more intelligent' specie that causes it=...not so intelligent specie then.

And thats the whole issue with regard to 'what to do with one's knowledge',  we seem unable to measure what we do with it,  nor its consequences.
After the comet hits,  the ants will be back before we do(if any of us do).

I'm trying to put together a think tank on another website,  I wish some of you would have chanced to help out.

You're really quite mad aren't you? Please do not stop posting. I honestly love reading every one of your posts.

I'm begging you, please elaborate on your "brain only functioning in the 50th percentile because of the barometric pressure and humidity" remark...

I can only "imagine" the reasoning...

Later we can dive into the Ant remarks one by one...
Imagination
QUOTE (N.U.R+Dec 3 2006, 04:24 AM)
LMAO no carbon dating on Crystal?

"I had been told also, that Icabod is hollow and chevron crystal. I asked about the difficulty of carbon dating crystals and was told it is possible to a point."

"A. Therein lies the problem. They (scientists) cannot categorise it as some of the carbon dating procedures lead to problems which has led to many different materials, historical and otherwise being dated incorrectly. This has been a problem since time began. Our planet is difficult to date, For when do you begin to date it, at the time of conception or from its birth? Time and again there are inaccuracies. The date of the Sphinx for instance was dated incorrectly. There have been several different individuals who now state that it was incorrect.... and perhaps even those are still wrong. Whilst techniques for carbon testing are becoming more accurate as time goes by, the problem with the crystal skulls is that you cannot carbon date something which has not got carbon in it...it is a silicon. To test such objects as the crystal skulls where do you begin? Where do you make the point in time? I hope you understand what I am trying to say. However, it is important to mention carbon dating. That it is inadequate as far as the testing of the crystal skulls is concerned, it is important to make that point."

Funny, impossible and difficult are to not in the same, I would say they could date the time it was cut by analyzing the damaged Crystal on its surface, would be quite eazy to see with an electron microscope......

What you are blind to is the reality of Nucleur Magnetic Resonance and its inter-relationship with the chemical environment- and as it shifts, so does N.M.R.
This will not stop at the Periphery of our Atmosphere.

That Negative Anion discovered by Harvard's Space Radio Scope last week, is in fact 'anti-matter', and predicts Anthropic Inversion(something like the Big Crunch, or Pole Inversion Magnetism).

Now take all that you have studied and put this into an equation for our government leaders in corporate monarchs to understand.

Most likely, they will duck their heads into the sand and not want to face the truth of how they live, and what is being done to this planet's bio-sphere and inter-stellar chemical balance which gave us life as is.
They fear the truth, and will seek to destroy its meaning so that they don't have to give up what they have always known. This is an unfortunate reality that most of us are conflicted with.

Remain silent at your own peril.
Leave it from your mind that I have only 12 years education, you are being shown the truth, and it doesn't care if you believe it. It is what it is. It doesn't need to explain itself to you either; but you should be in gratitude that it is coming to you here. I am in awe that it is coming thru me.
Jinxed
QUOTE (Imagination+Dec 5 2006, 03:35 PM)
What you are blind to is the reality of Nucleur Magnetic Resonance and its inter-relationship with the chemical environment- and as it shifts, so does N.M.R.
This will not stop at the Periphery of our Atmosphere.

That Negative Anion discovered by Harvard's Space Radio Scope last week, is in fact 'anti-matter', and predicts Anthropic Inversion(something like the Big Crunch, or Pole Inversion Magnetism).

Now take all that you have studied and put this into an equation for our government leaders in corporate monarchs to understand.

Most likely, they will duck their heads into the sand and not want to face the truth of how they live, and what is being done to this planet's bio-sphere and inter-stellar chemical balance which gave us life as is.
They fear the truth, and will seek to destroy its meaning so that they don't have to give up what they have always known. This is an unfortunate reality that most of us are conflicted with.

Remain silent at your own peril.
Leave it from your mind that I have only 12 years education, you are being shown the truth, and it doesn't care if you believe it. It is what it is. It doesn't need to explain itself to you either; but you should be in gratitude that it is coming to you here. I am in awe that it is coming thru me.

The absolute best part is how disjointed the thought is. It has tiny bits of fluid thought, but then immediately changes course to something only you can understand...

Do you have a job you go to everyday? If so, what is it?
Physfan
From the web site;
We had, for some years been trance channelling information, part of which specifically referred to the 13 skulls which were once in existence on the earth plane. All of these skulls were encoded with secret knowledge. Few have been able to access this knowledge. Many believe that the only way to access information from skulls and other soul crystals is via the human mind, but only those chosen to receive this information will do so. Of the 13 skulls only a few of these are known of today, most of which are in private hands.

"trance channelling", "earth plane", "secret knowledge"??????????

The only 'secret knowledge' Imagination would be seeking is the location of the hooch so s/he can fill another bong. Peace, man.

Physfan
PhysOrg scientific forums are totally dedicated to science, physics, and technology. Besides topical forums such as nanotechnology, quantum physics, silicon and III-V technology, applied physics, materials, space and others, you can also join our news and publications discussions. We also provide an off-topic forum category. If you need specific help on a scientific problem or have a question related to physics or technology, visit the PhysOrg Forums. Here you’ll find experts from various fields online every day.
To quit out of "lo-fi" mode and return to the regular forums, please click here.